report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Investment Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2006, 12:04 AM
Newbie Member

The United States of Hysteria

My fellow Hysterians:

The entire economy of the United States of Hysterical seems to be based on the 'smash and grab' business model that came into favor during the last century; famous proponents of this effective way to acquire wealth are too numerous to mention here. The outcome is predictable - the few get the majority of the wealth, leaving the other 95% to fight amongst themselves for the crumbs that remain.

Having worked and paid taxes in this loathesome nation since 1975, I estimate that I have been scammed out of $40,000 in unpaid wages by various crooked trucking companies, ripped of big-time by numerous stock brokers who assured me that they were steering me into 'safe' investments, and now, after three years of scraping along in search of 'reliable' internet income, I have only $2,500 in net profit - tens of thousand in real profits vaporized when scammers took the rest.

During 2005, three separate autosurf outfits (the real biggies) withheld, froze or outright stole $8,800 in pending payments from me.

My fellow Hysterians, it's really true -

ITSALLBULL!

Given the opportunity, many people will steal, lie, kill or maim to get what they need or otherwise feel they deserve. Sin is the unmentioned issue in this forum, because sin is the root of all the evil that these scammers have inflicted on us. The Gospel is the only sure cure for an evil heart - I would suggest that we all pray for such scammers now, mostly so they can't harm anyone else.

Then, I'd do whatever I could to legally recover what they stole.

Trust no one but the Lord and stop investing in ANY surf or doubler programs until they are held more accountable.

Here's a good link to a site that exposes other kinds of extreme corruption:

http://www.webspawner.com/users/perpbuster/index.html

Closed Thread