report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2006, 01:43 AM
TruthSayer

Ftc-scams

Interesting,

Since when is Stormpay now an FTC-SCAM investigator. Judging from what I read, they are looking to freeze funds from anyone they want with no proof, so beware, pull your money out of Stormpay or your money will be frozen too as thousands will be filiing complaints with FTC-SCAMS to put Stormpay back in the hole where they came from.

Old 02-04-2006, 04:38 AM
cito

Re: OH MY, OH MY. 12DAILYPRO PONZI SCAM EXPOSED! Cito proven RIGHT!

OH MY GOD! THIS SCAM IS ON THE NEWS AGAIN!!!! 4 VIDEOS ALREADY! Make sure you have Internet Explorer when viewing this video: http://www.abc4.com/mediacenter/defa...?videoId=36141

Old 02-04-2006, 11:25 PM
cito

And yet another video about this scam! 6 in total so far! http://www.abc4.com/mediacenter/defa...video.ktvx.com

Old 02-05-2006, 02:13 AM
Newbie Member

GET ON IT, CITO! WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!!

Old 02-05-2006, 03:38 AM
Newbie Member

The guy said you needed to "download" the surfer. Anyway, this isn't the latest update. It seems as if there is no government investigation. It was done soley by StormPay. I doubt either companies want a federal investigation.

Old 02-05-2006, 03:41 AM
Newbie Member

Dear StormPay Member,

Please read this news update as it contains important information
concerning your StormPay account as well as spends from your account to the
"Auto-Surf" industry.

Traditionally "auto-surf" is a "traffic exchange" industry as to where
persons gain traffic credits for promoting their URL (website address)
in exchange for viewing websites offered by others. Any monies taken in
on these types of "traffic exchanges" are normally for upgrades to have
your URL (website) shown at a higher rate of exposure. For an example
of how a true auto-surf works, you can visit www.autohits.dk or other
sites comparable.

"Paid to click", or "Paid to Read" types of sites are normally where an
advertiser pays to have his/her ad displayed and the end user gets paid
a portion of the advertiser dollars for clicking on and reading/viewing
the ad. The end user who is being paid for reading/viewing the
advertisement does not spend any monies to participate. An example of this type
of service is StormPay's own "StormClix" where participants are not
charged to view advertisements and are rewarded an account credit for
viewing the advertisement.

It has recently been brought to the attention of StormPay Inc. that the
current rash of new Auto-Surf and Paid to Read accounts are NOT
operating in the traditional manner. Further investigation by both StormPay
and other outside investigational organizations/law enforcement agencies
have have drawn early conclusions that these types of programs are
nothing more than well hidden "Ponzi" or "Pyramid" schemes. While many of
you may not agree, or wish to agree that these programs or illegally
operated ponzi's, there are many facts that that are unavailable to you,
or that may have been hidden by the operators of these programs. Please
note that StormPay's user agreement has always banned merchant accounts
for these types of activities.

Throughout the investigations into these programs, StormPay has asked
the "Merchant(s)" to provide a detailed explanation of the workings of
these programs including how profit margins and customer payments are
made. These questions were asked point blank by StormPay while on a
conference call with the owner/operator and their attorney. The requests for
information from the "merchant" were simply denied leaving StormPay no
choice other than to report those findings to the other organizations
who required the information from StormPay. These findings and reports
caused the seizure of funds of the merchant(s) StormPay accounts until
all legal matters are resolved. Please be reminded that this could have
been avoided if the merchant(s) could have, or would have provided
information proving no illegal pyramid or ponzi activity.

Furthermore, investigations and calculations show that these merchants
were already at an "upside down" point where they are/were not able to
meet the financial obligations made to their program participants.
These merchants who were already failing to make good on their claims seem
to now be using StormPay as their "Scape Goat" for the failure of their
own pyramid or ponzi scheme. These programs are always doomed to
failure and for that very reason, deemed illegal. Please site the following
from StormPay's user agreement:

"17. Get Rich Quick" Schemes: Get Rich Quick Schemes are prohibited
resell items by StormPay. Get Rich Quick schemes include any type of
self-employment, start-up businesses, or investment opportunity where the
claims of profit or returns on investment are unrealistic or unsupported.
By law, if a business opportunity costs $500.00 USD or more, the
promoter is required to support any claims regarding earnings or profits with
written documentation.

Pyramids don't pay. StormPay Inc. and the Federal Trade Commission
caution consumers about clubs or programs that promise quick money for
recruiting new members. Don't bank on the pyramid promise that someone else
will pay you. For more information on get-rich-quick schemes, visit the
FTC at www.ftc.gov."

We know that the most prominent question in your mind is "What happens
to the money I sent these programs?" Answer: At the moment any funds
frozens in these merchant's accounts are frozen and not payable until all
investigations are completed. At such time investigations are
completed, any remaining funds will be released to the merchant's, or refunded
to the purchasers, based on the outcome of the investigations. Please be
aware if determination is made that these are ponzi schemes, a great
deal of the funds received by these merchant's will have been used to pay
obligations to those who joined earlier into the programs. In other
words, they will have used your money to pay other members thus creating a
deficit of funds needed to refund all users. Please be patient while
investigators decide the best procedures for handling this serious
situation. Contacting your credit issuers or banks requesting chargebacks
only compounds the problems for all involved, including the merch!
ants and their customers, and delays returns of any funds. These
actions could also be punishable by law.

StormPay will keep you updated of developments as information is
available and allowed to be released.

StormPay Inc.

Old 02-05-2006, 04:06 AM

get a grip ... nothing has been "proven"

Old 02-05-2006, 06:16 AM
I am new at Scam.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, have you ever invested in 12dailypro yourself at all? Or you just saying it's a scam because your afraid to invest in it and your calling it a scam anyways? Okay not just me but everybody all over the world have mentioned they have been getting paid from 12dailypro.com. So it's not a scam at all. When you hear news on television there either A. Actually have a news or B.They trying to come up with news in which they can't so they come up with a lie and half the time the information is wrong about an investment companies look bad. And this choice is B. The news are not always right.

In the news they said 12dailypro.com is more likely to shut down because of stormpay closing the accounts with 12dailypro.com. First of all stormpay.com has a bad record and a unsatisfactory with the Better Business Bereau also known as BBB. And 2nd Stormpay is lying and cheatin on 12 dailypro.com. 3rd 12dailypro.com is being misrepresented by stormpay.com You can click on the link here to find out stormpay account with BBB.
http://data.middletennessee.bbb.org...tml?bid=2146166.

Since 12dailypro.com is only working with stormpay and Electronic Money Order. is lying to 12dailypro.com aStormpay nd are trying to make steal money from 12daily pro and 12dialypro's customer's money. 12dailypro is in the works of refunding everybody who upgraded due to stormpay.com cheating on 12 daily pro. I have all the information from what the letter of ther person from 12dailypro.

Here's the letter.

You have received a message from 12 Daily Pro:

Dear 12DailyPro Member,

We have recieved notice that a group of 12daily Pro members who are students at a Utah university have created and have been promoting a website to fellow students, that falsely claims we are investment opportunity and urging students to contact them if they want to place an investment with our company. They have also been handing out business cards with our name on them. These students may have also given the impression that we are a pyramind scheme of sorts, which we cannot in adctuality be beccause we offer only a simple one level referral program.

Our clearly state that 12dp is not an investment opportunity and we have never presented it as such.

It seems that there are multiple sites and groups of our members doing similiar things. This has created a very difficult situation for us. None of these things were approved or sanctioned by our program.

Due to questions being raised, we want to be proactive in cooperating with any authorities that may want to ask questions. We feel at this time, it is best that we stop accepting upgrade purchases while we attempt to prove to whoever may question, exactly what our business model is and is not.

We are unsure what this will mean for the future of the program, but we want you to know we will do our best to communicate what is happening to you. We will also be formulating a refund strategy should that become necessary.

Our funds remain frozen with StormPay so we have no idea at this point how long that refund process will take.

Please know we are going to do all we can to prove that all we have done here is offer people a effective way to promote their online businesses and earn by engaging with the advertising of other members.

We will post news items as we have more information. Should the site need to be taken down for any reason as a result of these matters, you can still contact us by fax if needed. 1-866-308-0133

As I have supported and worked for you all over the past 10 months, I hope that I can count on your support in this matter as well.

Thank you.
Charis
12dp Admin

What the news doesn't know is that stormpay has a negative record with the BBB or Better Business Bereau and 12dailypro.com is also refuding everybody.

Old 02-05-2006, 06:17 AM
I am new at Scam.com

The News Is Not Always Right

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, have you ever invested in 12dailypro yourself at all? Or you just saying it's a scam because your afraid to invest in it and your calling it a scam anyways? Okay not just me but everybody all over the world have mentioned they have been getting paid from 12dailypro.com. So it's not a scam at all. When you hear news on television there either A. Actually have a news or B.They trying to come up with news in which they can't so they come up with a lie and half the time the information is wrong about an investment companies look bad. And this choice is B. The news are not always right.

In the news they said 12dailypro.com is more likely to shut down because of stormpay closing the accounts with 12dailypro.com. First of all stormpay.com has a bad record and a unsatisfactory with the Better Business Bereau also known as BBB. And 2nd Stormpay is lying and cheatin on 12 dailypro.com. 3rd 12dailypro.com is being misrepresented by stormpay.com You can click on the link here to find out stormpay account with BBB.
http://data.middletennessee.bbb.org...tml?bid=2146166.

Since 12dailypro.com is only working with stormpay and Electronic Money Order. is lying to 12dailypro.com aStormpay nd are trying to make steal money from 12daily pro and 12dialypro's customer's money. 12dailypro is in the works of refunding everybody who upgraded due to stormpay.com cheating on 12 daily pro. I have all the information from what the letter of ther person from 12dailypro.

Here's the letter.

Dear 12DailyPro Member,

We have recieved notice that a group of 12daily Pro members who are students at a Utah university have created and have been promoting a website to fellow students, that falsely claims we are investment opportunity and urging students to contact them if they want to place an investment with our company. They have also been handing out business cards with our name on them. These students may have also given the impression that we are a pyramind scheme of sorts, which we cannot in adctuality be beccause we offer only a simple one level referral program.

Our clearly state that 12dp is not an investment opportunity and we have never presented it as such.

It seems that there are multiple sites and groups of our members doing similiar things. This has created a very difficult situation for us. None of these things were approved or sanctioned by our program.

Due to questions being raised, we want to be proactive in cooperating with any authorities that may want to ask questions. We feel at this time, it is best that we stop accepting upgrade purchases while we attempt to prove to whoever may question, exactly what our business model is and is not.

We are unsure what this will mean for the future of the program, but we want you to know we will do our best to communicate what is happening to you. We will also be formulating a refund strategy should that become necessary.

Our funds remain frozen with StormPay so we have no idea at this point how long that refund process will take.

Please know we are going to do all we can to prove that all we have done here is offer people a effective way to promote their online businesses and earn by engaging with the advertising of other members.

We will post news items as we have more information. Should the site need to be taken down for any reason as a result of these matters, you can still contact us by fax if needed. 1-866-308-0133

As I have supported and worked for you all over the past 10 months, I hope that I can count on your support in this matter as well.

Thank you.
Charis
12dp Admin

What the news doesn't know is that stormpay has a negative record with the BBB or Better Business Bereau and 12dailypro.com is also refuding everybody. :mad:

Old 02-05-2006, 06:37 AM
I am new at Scam.com

The News Is Misleading.

Okay Cito I have seen the last news about 12dailypro.com. First they delivering the wrong information about 12dailypro.com saying the12dailypro delievers 44% in 12 days when it's 144% percent in 12days. I don't hear no other accounts such e-gold,paypal and moneybookers are getting out of the autosurf programs other then stormpay. It's just stormpay. College said the students might be expelled because if the students find a way to make a living and quit. The college well lose money off of these students that's why they'll expell the students. So that would make the students stop whatever she or he is doing and make them go back to college. This news has no point and there misleading most of the time. The news never mentioned that people are getting paid from 12dailypro.com. That's the part that they are hiding. So you see the news and you are wrong most of the time. :mad:

Old 02-05-2006, 07:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cito
I'm just gonna drop the bomb and retrieve! Spanky, where art thou!!!

http://newsnet.byu.edu/video/23170/video.asx Put the volume up! 12dailypro ponzi scam exposed! 12dailypro ponzi scam will be so gone soon...

Do your chargebacks with your credit card now or you won't see your money again!

CITO....my main man!!! We warned newbies that something like this would happen.....some believed us some didnt.....And the cheerleaders promoting 12dp.... Where are they!...I tell you where there uhh hiding..lol...scared half to death... The authorities will be after them for wrapping "innocent newbies" into their ponzis.... Your a very awesome person... you have held your ground about the 12dailypro ponzi under extreme hostility from the cheerleaders (who should be scared half to death about possibly going to jail)... its now officially crashed down....

I want to give my most sincere apology to the innocent people who now have lost money in 12dp and were unaware that it was a pyramid scheme/ponzi

To the cheerleaders... if i were you...all id say is.....RUN.....the authorities will be investigating sooner or later

CITO and i have sniffed a lot of rats and now they are hiding

Old 02-05-2006, 07:34 AM
Bronze Member

CITO....my main man!!! We warned newbies that something like this would happen.....some believed us some didnt.....And the cheerleaders promoting 12dp.... Where are they!...I tell you where there uhh hiding..lol...scared half to death...

WELL IM HERE SUNSHINE!! was a newbie along the way - Cito lied to many times, so now I know the trueth! it dosent involve ponzis (Just a 12daily vandetta to him) and stormpay is the one in the lime light here!!!
OH! were not going anywhere to quick by the way Idoit#2

Old 02-05-2006, 07:34 AM
Bronze Member

CITO....my main man!!! We warned newbies that something like this would happen.....some believed us some didnt.....And the cheerleaders promoting 12dp.... Where are they!...I tell you where there uhh hiding..lol...scared half to death...

WELL IM HERE SUNSHINE!! was a newbie along the way - Cito lied to many times, so now I know the trueth! it dosent involve ponzis (Just a 12daily vandetta to him) and stormpay is the one in the lime light here!!!
OH! were not going anywhere to quick by the way Idiot#2

Old 02-05-2006, 06:52 PM
cito

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanky
CITO....my main man!!! We warned newbies that something like this would happen.....some believed us some didnt.....And the cheerleaders promoting 12dp.... Where are they!...I tell you where there uhh hiding..lol...scared half to death... The authorities will be after them for wrapping "innocent newbies" into their ponzis.... Your a very awesome person... you have held your ground about the 12dailypro ponzi under extreme hostility from the cheerleaders (who should be scared half to death about possibly going to jail)... its now officially crashed down....

I want to give my most sincere apology to the innocent people who now have lost money in 12dp and were unaware that it was a pyramid scheme/ponzi

To the cheerleaders... if i were you...all id say is.....RUN.....the authorities will be investigating sooner or later

CITO and i have sniffed a lot of rats and now they are hiding
Ditto what spanky said. I wish the best to the innocent people that were wrapped into this scam by these scumbags like the one above and other cheerleaders. I hope you victims of these morons didn't lose much. For the cheerleaders, I'm happy they lost their money. I can't be more happy these crooks lost their money!

Now these morons that wouldn't recognize a T-bone are trying to discredit the news and blaming it all on stormpay. Nothing new, in pips they blamed even the pope for Bryan Marsden running away with their money. These people are illiterate morons. Don't have the brains to make money legally. The only way they can make money is referring people to ponzies and other illegal schemes. Now, I was proved right (as always - check my studio traffic scam warnings here too) and these cheerleaders are scared shiitless! North Carolina and Georgia authorities are at this very moment taking care of this scam. No doubt member records, the FBI and IRS will get them as always. Sit tight. Authorities are coming for you brainless morons!

Spanky, thanks for warning newbies here. You are a good guy. Your work has paid off. I have received many PMs thanking you and I for the warnings. Many people were not scammed there because of people like us. Cheerleaders used to say that we were wrong as 300,000 people could not be wrong. See now the outcome. 5 or 6 guys in this forum proved those people wrong! Personally, in the last ten years I have proven millions and millions of these morons wrong.

12dailypro was nothing but a ponzi scam. Good job spanky!

Last edited by cito : 02-05-2006 at 07:00 PM.

Old 02-06-2006, 12:32 AM
Bronze Member

Old 02-06-2006, 04:39 AM
Newbie Member

I want to take this time to update everyone on 4 very important items.

1. StormPay Action Plan

We will be meet with our attornies tomorrow regarding the unlawful holding of our funds by StormPay. Our intentions are to get the attorney his retainer tomorrow. Members have very generously donated approximately 34% of the needed retainer. We will pull some funds from our operational budget to pool together so the attornies can move forward. Any additional donations to help offset the costs are still welcome. We have also received notice that a former state senator and attorney is willing to help us in our fight. In the meantime, StormPay continues to tell more lies about the reason our accounts were suspended. However, rest assured we have damning documentation that will soon expose them for exactly who they are. We will post another update tomorrow on the progress of our legal efforts. Note, as of yet, we have yet to be contacted by any of the neublous 'investigators' they mention.

2. Additional Representation

We have also had to aquire a different attorney to help manage damage control regarding the libelous accusations StormPay has made against us and our business model.

3. Refunds Will Begin

We will begin issuing refunds tomorrow as we are able. We will begin with the members who chose to have their Egold upgrade withdrawals paid to EMO. Please note that becuase of the holding of a large portion of our funds, the speed of the payment schedule will be very slow, but we do the best we can.

4. The Convention Will Go On

Due to the overwhelming support of our members and our confidence that we will prevail as a company, we have decided to go forward with the GPT Convention. We hope it will be a time for all of us to come together and strategize for how we can emerge victorious from these recent events with a new dedication toward changing and strengthening this industry.

5. New Site Back On

Due in large part to urgings from many forum members, we will be going forward with the launching of the new site. It will get everyone focused on the future of LifeClicks as well as provide a new revenue stream that will help us speed up the refund process. In this site you will see the exciting future of LifeClicks.

The planning of the new site and the knowledge that the convention will go on, along with the amazing support we have received from members and staff renewed my spirit in a much needed way earlier today.

But I have just received some news that has changed that spirit. I have just learned that my father, who recently suffered several strokes, may not make it through the night. I have been a regular fixture on the forum in the past couple of days answering as many questions as I can from members. But in light of this recent development, I will not be on the forum this evening. I ask that all of you keep my father and my family in your thoughts and prayers.

I anticipate the next few days will be very challenging for me on a personal level, but I want you all to know that I remain dedicated to you all and will continue to press on in the best way I know how.

Thank you all again for your support.

Charis
12dp Admin

Old 02-06-2006, 04:50 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cito
I'm just gonna drop the bomb and retrieve! Spanky, where art thou!!!

http://newsnet.byu.edu/video/23170/video.asx Put the volume up! 12dailypro ponzi scam exposed! 12dailypro ponzi scam will be so gone soon...

Do your chargebacks with your credit card now or you won't see your money again!

LINK NOT WORKING HAVE ANOTHER ONE?

Old 02-06-2006, 05:05 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Important 12daily Pro Update - by Charis - 12DP Admin at 2006-02-05 18:15:38 I want to take this time to update everyone on 4 very important items.

1. StormPay Action Plan
We will be meet with our attornies tomorrow regarding the unlawful holding of our funds by StormPay. Our intentions are to get the attorney his retainer tomorrow. Members have very generously donated approximately 34% of the needed retainer. We will pull some funds from our operational budget to pool together so the attornies can move forward. Any additional donations to help offset the costs are still welcome. We have also received notice that a former state senator and attorney is willing to help us in our fight. In the meantime, StormPay continues to tell more lies about the reason our accounts were suspended. However, rest assured we have damning documentation that will soon expose them for exactly who they are. We will post another update tomorrow on the progress of our legal efforts. Note, as of yet, we have yet to be contacted by any of the neublous 'investigators' they mention.

2. Additional Representation
We have also had to aquire a different attorney to help manage damage control regarding the libelous accusations StormPay has made against us and our business model.

3. Refunds Will Begin
We will begin issuing refunds tomorrow as we are able. We will begin with the members who chose to have their Egold upgrade withdrawals paid to EMO. Please note that becuase of the holding of a large portion of our funds, the speed of the payment schedule will be very slow, but we do the best we can.

Thank you all again for your support.

Charis 12dp Admin

Stormpay Completed Investigation & Refunding Arbit - by Charis - 12DP Admin at 2006-02-04 13:03:39
We have learned that StormPay has completed its own independent investigation, which we have learned did NOT involve any law enforcement whatsover, only their bank and themselves, and have begun arbitrarily issuing refunds. In addition they are randomly denying claims of individuals at their own discretion and threatening THEM with legal action.

We also learned that they are refunding members who have already received their upgrade payments from 12daily Pro. Thus essentially paying them twice with our money. Then on top of that they have announced they are going to seek to take additional money from us.

Not only are they now holding money paid to us as non-refundable upgrade fees, but they are also holding a great deal of funds that came to us as via other revenue streams having nothing to do with member upgrades including:

Thousands of dollars in referral commissions we earned by promoting their website.
Thousands of dollars we earned in advertising sales
Thousands of dollars we earned from other online sources
Thousands of dollars in referral commissions we earned by promoting NETIBA, owned by StormPay.
Thousands of dollars earned from advertising promotions and for convention registrations.

They are also sitting on much more money that they earned in fees from both our company and all our members, transactions which they are now saying are null based on their own internal investigation.

We also have not been contacted by any law enforcement officials and/or been informed of any investigation by anyone. StormPay has created this lie in order to cover their own trail of blackmail, deceit, and money shifting that made them unable to pay our withdrawal request.

What does this mean? THERE WAS NEVER ANY INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION OF OUR STORMPAY ACCOUNT. STORMPAY LIED TO IS USERS...AGAIN.

StormPay has also lied to all of its users informing them that they just discovered 12daily Pro's business model. However, their own daily records since we began using them in May of 2005, they have a detailed record of payments both received by us from members and sent to members by us. Not only did Stormpay tell us just 5 days ago that we were an excellent client and member, they blackmailed us into forcing us to chose them as our ONLY payment processor, with full knowledge our our business model.

These current actions and this 'fake' investigation are simply a means by which they can cover their own illegal acts and mishandling of their users funds. They have provided us NO PROOF of an external investigation. And no external investigators have contact us.

In addition, Stormpay has locked us from access to our account, so we don't know who is being refunded and whether or not those refunds are legitimate. We also fear that they may be laundering and syphoning funds out of our account to cover their debts to their other users who have never even been members of 12daily Pro.

StormPay President, John McConnell openly admitted to me that they do not have the funds to cover their user accounts in their bank. These actions they are taking are ALL because of this. And now they intend to try to make 12daily Pro and all of you pay for their unlawful shifting both our money and yours.

By the second, StormPay is absconding with money that we need to legitmately refund our members and operate our business. Their actions are making it very unlikely that everyone will get the refunds they are due.

We have been advised that it may be possible to take legal action that will force them to cease and desist in dispursement of our funds until a REAL independent investigation is conducted. Other autosurfs are also in discussion of a class action law-suit against the company, who has a long negative history with the BBB.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Charis

Stormpay / Withdrawal Payment Update - by Charis - 12DP Admin at 2006-02-03 23:07:48 We wanted to take this time to update everyone on the status of the program and the recent happenings. We know you are all anxious for information. We have spent the entire day trying to forumlate the best strategy for how we deal with the current issues facing the 12daily Pro family.

1. StormPay did finally respond to our attorney's request for information. They informed him that the reason they have suspended our account was at the behest of their bank. This is completely different than the reason they released to the StormPay members, being that they were concerned about autosurf business models.
2. StormPay also made additional false statements in their email to users. The email claimed that we refused to provide information on our business model. This is false. Mr. McConnell of StormPay fully understood our business model from the day we began processing transactions with them, in May of 2005. In fact, Mr. Connell just this past Monday asked if he could fly down to meet us and explain why we should choose StormPay as our only payment processor. And as we posted in a member news item a a couple of days ago, Mr. McConnell blatantly attempted to blackmail us by threatening to freeze our account if we did not remove our other payment processor within 45 minutes.

3. We have also become aware of some very disturbing news about Stormpay, including the fact that they have a very negative rating with the Tennessee Better Buiness Bureau, with dozens of claims against them. They company was also issued a cease and desist order by the State of Tennessee for financial related misdeeds. StormPay has also begun randomly seizing funds from user accounts, and are currently not honoring some users withdrawal requests. We believe that this is for the same reason they refused to release our funds, because they do not have the funds.

4. In a conversation we had with Stormpay and their attorney this past Monday, Mr. McConnell revealed to us that Stormpay acts as a 'lender', which is not what they state in their terms of service. He went on to exlain that they money in users accounts in not completely backed by real funds. When I inquired where all of our funds were, he changed the subject.

5. At this point, it seems that StormPay may have begun to randomly refund some members money. Unfortunately this puts us in a very difficult situation. As they have blocked us completely from access to our account, we have no way of knowing who is receiving refunds and who is still owed. They are creating a situation by where we cannot accurately determine which pending withdrawals need to be cancelled because they have already received refunds from StormPay. In essence they are creating a situation by where they are spending our company money at their own discretion and not providing us with the information we need to meet our obligations to all our members. If indeed our account is frozen, StormPay should not have access to spend those funds until after an investigation is completed.

6. That said, we are actively trying to determine what legal actions may be at our disposal to try to retrieve our funds so we can issue refunds to all members with any pending withdrawals or active upgrades. In order to insure that as many people can be paid as possible, we will only be paying refunds, not any surf earnings or commissions. At this point with Stormpay holding our funds, we are unable to provide a time schedule for this refunds.

7. Until that time, we will continue EMO payments as we are able starting with the oldest expirations, this would be members who chose to receive their previous E-Gold payments to EMO. Again, we cannot promise any timetable on how fast this payments will be made, but know we will make them as we are able.

8. You will notice that we have suspended new membership and upgrades. We need to take this time to focus on solving our issues with StormPay and getting you all back the money that they are holding under false pretenses.

We will continue to update you here as we have more information.