report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2006, 06:57 AM
cito

OH MY, OH MY. 12DAILYPRO PONZI SCAM EXPOSED! Cito proven RIGHT!

I'm just gonna drop the bomb and retrieve! Spanky, where art thou!!!

http://newsnet.byu.edu/video/23170/video.asx Put the volume up! 12dailypro ponzi scam exposed! 12dailypro ponzi scam will be so gone soon...

Do your chargebacks with your credit card now or you won't see your money again!

Last edited by cito : 02-03-2006 at 07:01 AM.

Old 02-03-2006, 07:10 AM
Jedi Master

Re: OH MY, OH MY. 12DAILYPRO PONZI SCAM EXPOSED! Cito proven RIGHT!

Cito, I do not think this is going to convince the true believers. A amateur college news program? personally, I am not a supporter, but if i was this would not sway me in the least

Old 02-03-2006, 07:19 AM
Newbie Member

That was the most rediculous piece of media I have ever seen in my life. That was horrible. I have a suggestion for YOU Cito, don't invest in 12dp. Better yet don't fund your stormpay account. If you fund your stormpay account you WILL loose the money. That is gauranteed. If you fund a 12DP account you'll make 44% back ahaha. I choose 12DP.

That wasn't even news. It was really hard to watch. That fact that THAT is what you put up as evidence show how big of a friggen moron you are. All this talk and THAT is all you've got to show hahaha. You're pathetic. I am REALLY glad you don't run 12DP because I am positive I would loose my money. Good greif man. hahahah. you're fired.

Old 02-03-2006, 07:23 AM
Platinum Member

At least Cito can spell - and put a sentence together.

If I were to make a choice on the subject - I would consider that.

Choice A - "stupid people who cannot spell belong to 12dp"

Choice B - People who have nothing to gain, are literate, are not selling another program, are warning me off.

Hmmmmmmm, let me think about this..............

Last edited by linda49 : 02-03-2006 at 07:34 AM.

Old 02-03-2006, 07:32 AM
Newbie Member

yeah but can he find proof for his claims? nope. He doesn't do research on anything. All he does is hang out here on these boards alllllllllllllll f'ing day. He should spend some of this time and track down some hardcore evidence. Whilst he's doing research he should look into the claims made against StormPay on the BBB's website. See I've been here all of 2 days and I've got more dirt on SOMETHING ANYTHING.

Cito you're fired. Linda you can be is secret secretary :cool:

Old 02-03-2006, 07:47 AM
Platinum Member

That One Guy - again - spelling - what is it you are trying to say? I'm going to take a big leap here - I've worked with severely mentally handicapped people - did you mean to say - I could be "his private secretary"? ( you said -" is secret secretary") Actually - that sounds like it could be alot of fun - what do you say - Cito - is there an opening for the position?
TOG - Maybe you should devote some time to self improvement. You may find that you will have more options than 12dp as a way to earn a living! You will also feel better about yourself as a person. Go on - give it a try! Start by buying a dictionary or at least use the ones on the internet.

Your friend - Linda ..... P.S. Thanks for the job recommendation!

Old 02-03-2006, 08:08 AM
Newbie Member

i said secret and I meant secret. Like ass kisser. If yuuzzz allzzz wana;asdfk go runnnlkjlku off and bump uglies...well I don't cizzzaarrre aabout that nor DOODODO i want to hear about itititit

MAYBE you and CITo should ppppoool your finances and fund a STORMPAY account and then I will simultainously fund a 12DP account through EMO and WE WILLLL see who gets their money back first.

i don't focus on my spelling because I just don't give a flying Fstop what you ONE note arguement people have to say.

BUT shut me up by providing proof from any government or law enforcement agency that reveals 12DP a scam and NOT StormPay. If you can do that I will not only SHut-upoiujlk but I will join your figght and kiss CIT0face's aassssjlkj iuisj;ljk

Old 02-03-2006, 08:17 AM
Platinum Member

TOG - The argument of fools is always to attack anyone who voices reason. If that's the best argument you have - insults - go home little boy.

Old 02-03-2006, 08:21 AM
Newbie Member

by insulting me just now you just told yourself to go home. haha.

and telling you to put money into StormPay is not an insult. But you'd be a moron to do it.

Old 02-03-2006, 08:43 AM
Platinum Member

I didn't insult you - in fact I'm giving you the benefit if the doubt. I'm sure you are a very young man - without much experience.

Old 02-03-2006, 08:44 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda49
TOG - The argument of fools is always to attack anyone who voices reason. If that's the best argument you have - insults - go home little boy.
No, the argument of fools is attacking spelling and grammar, and not the issue at hand.

Old 02-03-2006, 08:53 AM
Gold Member

And now it's made the mainstream media as well:

http://www.abc4.com/local_news/local...A-94B2F2375B65

Old 02-03-2006, 09:25 AM
Platinum Member

Excellent work littleroundman!

Old 02-03-2006, 09:55 AM
Gold Member

In full colour:

http://www.abc4.com/mediacenter/default.aspx?videoId=36003

only seems to work in Internet Explorer for me.

Old 02-03-2006, 06:17 PM
cito

Linda, I'd hire you in a heart bit! You have to understand that the cheerleaders are scared. They know it is the end! I understand their nerviosism as the law problably at this moment is looking at members' records. And now with thsese latest news from Charis, the crook running this scam, it is for sure the end. Site will disappear soon and get this "you can contact us by fax". LOL! Oh my my my!!!! Only ponzi scams can get away with this behavior! Seen it over and over during the last 10 years!

Cheerleaders, this is the end! Read below! Posted by the crook owner of that ponzi. Do your chargebacks now or contact EMO because this ponzi is gone!

Quote:
We Are Being MisRepresented - by Charis - 12dp Admin at 2006-02-03 07:17:42

We have recieved notice that a group of 12daily Pro members who are stsudents at a Utah university have created and have been promoting a website to fellow students, that falsely claims we are investment opportunity and urging students to contact them if they want to place an investment with our company. They have also been handing out business cards with our name on them. These students may have also given the impression that we are a pyramind scheme of sorts, which we cannot in adctuality be beccause we offer only a simple one level referral program.

Our terms clearly state that 12dp is not an investment opportunity and we have never presented it as such.

It seems that there are multiple sites and groups of our members doing similiar things. This has created a very difficult situation for us. None of these things were approved or sanctioned by our program.

Due to questions being raised, we want to be proactive in cooperating with any authorities that may want to ask questions. We feel at this time, it is best that we stop accepting upgrade purchases while we attempt to prove to whoever may question, exactly what our business model is and is not.

We are unsure what this will mean for the future of the program, but we want you to know we will do our best to communicate what is happening to you. We will also be formulating a refund strategy should that become necessary.

Our funds remain frozen with StormPay so we have no idea at this point how long that refund process will take.

Please know we are going to do all we can to prove that all we have done here is offer people a effective way to promote their online businesses and earn by engaging with the advertising of other members.

We will post news items as we have more information. Should the site need to be taken down for any reason as a result of these matters, you can still contact us by fax if needed. 1-866-308-0133

As I have supported and worked for you all over the past 10 months, I hope that I can count on your support in this matter as well.

Thank you.
I have seen this move done by many ponzi scams many many times in the last 10 years! No doubt it's the end!

Last edited by cito : 02-03-2006 at 06:24 PM.

Old 02-03-2006, 06:52 PM
cito

Oh my, more wood to this scam's fire! http://talkgold.com/forum/r68896-.html

Old 02-03-2006, 07:39 PM
cito

Yeah, now the mainstream media is warning people about this scam as somebody said above. Make sure you view this video with Internet Explorer browser as firefox doesn't work too well.

http://www.abc4.com/mediacenter/defa...eoId=36003#top

Even some old and hard to crack ponzi scam cheerleaders are throwing in the towel on this one. http://talkgold.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=363

There is only a minority of these cheerleaders now. Only a few brainless morons are around promoting and defending this scam like the scumbag, low life, and retarded ponzi cheerleader "theoneguy" above who is a natural born crook. It is a shame scam.com allows these brainless morons, worst of society promote scams here.

Last edited by cito : 02-03-2006 at 07:42 PM.

Old 02-04-2006, 01:01 AM
cito

Things are getting worse by the minute in talkgold! People are going after the crooks!