report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2006, 05:26 AM
I am new at Scam.com

star 2000

I have tried WWW.star2000online.com sponsor ID # 17587 I actually tried it . The program really work it pays for your vitamins and then some you don't get money right away. but it does pan out. You have to have your own down line to get you on your way to success it does cost money but at least your getting something healthy for your money spent, also in two months you will get a check!! you can also get bounses!! see what you think.www.star2000online.com

Old 01-30-2006, 06:06 AM
Platinum Member

Re: star 2000

Why are you very upset? It appears I must enter your sponsor id# to get past the home page. Is that correct?

Last edited by linda49 : 01-30-2006 at 06:12 AM.

Old 01-31-2006, 07:24 AM
Platinum Member

twinkle..twinkle...little star....how I wonder what you are.....(star2000 - isn't that about 6 years too late - oh well....)
veryupset - you have posted that you have "THE LEGIT PROGRAM" so come on now - give us the details! I'm not really big on vitamins (cause I eat carrots and such) but the "cheque after two months" and the bonuses!!! - tell me more!

Old 02-22-2006, 10:43 PM
Newbie Member

Actually this company is operating illegally.

No one sells any product to the end consumer...so that part is really just a buying scam. When companies advertise the lack of requirements...that's usually a red flag.

Second, they pay for recruiting which is also not legal.

This is just a typical bullsh*t scam. They'll be shut down soon enough.

Just for fun, I actually filed a complaint with the DSA, and the FTC. We'll see what happens.

Old 02-23-2006, 02:10 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hi.

I'm personally making about $1000 a month with Star2000, so it's definitely not a scam. Scams don't pay. Star2000 has never missed a payment.

Also they are doing nothing illegal. They have a solid product (Cypress Health).

People who file complaints "just for fun" really need to find another hobby. Don't be jealous because something works for others. There are too many jealous people who don't want to work at all. If anything is a "scam" it's those guys out there claiming you'll make millions "doing nothing". That's a scam for sure. Star2000 is 100% legitimate and always has been. Filing "fake complaints" isn't going to bring it down :-)

Old 02-23-2006, 02:45 PM
Newbie Member

And of course you didn't address anything I said.

Just because you are making money does not make it legal. There are lots of scams out there where a few people who got in early make money...but then the company goes bust because of illegal business practices. Happens all the time.

PS. I have looked at the ingredients of cypress health products...they are garbage. They are not any better than what can be found at Wal-Mart.

Your precious company will be gone soon enough.

Old 02-28-2006, 04:19 PM
Newbie Member

Good to see this guy believes in his company so much.

You gotta love the MLM junkies that just get into one company after another trying to find the quick kill...only to have it all pulled out from underneath them when the company goes out of business.

If you want a good Network Marketing business you need a few key things.

- A diverse high-quality product line. You don't want to be locked into one area.
- A good compensation plan that pays both the company and the distributors. This needs to be a plan a normal person can reasonably do over time.
- Good training and support from your group as well as the company as a whole. It doesn't matter how good you are...the support is necessary for success.

I could go on...but what's the point. Star2000 doesn't really have any of these. They claim to pay out all this money...and that's great. Until the companys payplan implodes. So while someone may be able to "do it"...it won't matter over time.
The products are crap. Just look at the ingredients.
They don't follow the legal regulations set for the direct sales industry.
And from what I saw...there is no training of any kind. Right on the website they claim no meetings, no trainings, no selling. It's all bullsh*t smoke and mirrors.

Have fun getting your friends and family into this one.