report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Corporate Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2006, 09:00 PM
I am new at Scam.com

is wes-state.com a scam?

This company has an executive broker package for $195.00 with a 90 day performance guarantee. This is for loan brokering. Anybody know anything ?
Thanks, drkjk23

Old 03-15-2006, 08:58 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: is wes-state.com a scam?

This is a real company that has been in this type of business for many years. Several years ago my husband and I bought into two of their programs.

Is it honest? Probably their advertising is just a little questionable. They really donít tell you all you need to know to make an educated decision or investment.

Unless they have changed, they will send you a package of some forms and a few "investors". Then they will tell you that you will have to obtain a license in your state (if you meet the criteria in your state). They will also tell you to start looking for private investors and establish a relationship with lenders at your local banks as well as loan/mortgage brokers (with whom you will become competition).

Bottom line, if this is what you want to do and you are determined to enter this type of business, you should probably contact a mortgage broker and obtain some of the necessary education. They will also help you become licensed or certified which ever your state law requires. Then, if you want to break off on your own you already have the necessary information, forms and education to succeed.

Hope this helps you.

Old 08-08-2006, 03:13 AM
Newbie Member

Hi

Do anyone know about the mortgage associate program with wes-state for $110 dollars do you need a license for this program. Is this a scam can you make money if you put effort in the program. Thanks

Old 06-21-2009, 04:09 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I received mail from Wes State Lands about obtaining oil and gas lease rights on public lands. It looked interesting, but I was concerned about this.

After checking it out, it appears that wes-state.com (a company who shows you how to broker mortgages) and Wes State Lands (oil and gas lease rights), who has a website at wesstatelands.com are NOT the same company.

When you google wes state lands it shows where they do win alot of leases and have been doing so for quite some time. I'm going to try it.