report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2007, 11:45 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Anyone try Sendearnings.com?

I am a member of Send Earnings, it's an ok site, but I like others much more. My favorite is NOT because of the amount of offers! You wife will probably like that site, most people do. I also like ALSO NOT The site is pretty ugly (PINK), but offers are credited quickly and the owner is very professional. Squishy's owner is also very professional. If she joins those sites, she should check out the forums because there is a lot of helpful information.

Please, PM me if she has any questions. I've made quit a bit of money from GPT sites. I used to be a skeptical, but now I realize companies pay people to do surveys and to try their products. It's a fun way to make some money. :D

Last edited by katiescorner : 09-04-2008 at 03:23 PM.

Old 05-15-2007, 02:40 AM
Maine Coon Super Kitty

SendEarnings doesn't have the best reputation (wink) compared to all the other more legitimate incentive/GPT sites out there:

[B LINKS REMOVED - a site that pays you to fill out surveys, complete offers, and try products & services from our sponsors - many of the surveys, offers, products, and services are totally free![/url][/b]

ShitHomeCash.com - a site that pays you to fill out surveys, complete offers, and try products & services from our sponsors - many of the surveys, offers, products, and services are totally free!

Last edited by katiescorner : 09-04-2008 at 03:25 PM.

Old 05-15-2007, 04:59 AM
Platinum Member

What is the minimum payout for sendearnings?

Old 11-30-2007, 12:47 AM
Newbie Member

Re: www.sendearnings.com?

Sendearnings and Indexdollars are both owned by the same company they are both legit but you wont be getting all daily surveys in every time. Not a bad site if your into $1 surveys. I currently have 15bucks in Indexdollars and 29 dollars in Sendearnings. Both sites now give you a 5dollar bonus when you sign up so not so bad if you got time to spare everyday.

Old 02-18-2008, 08:28 AM
I am new at Scam.com

SendEarnings does not credit you for offers you have completed!

I have been trying to get my sendearnings account above $40 since last summer.

Every offer I've completed in the last 6 months has not been credited and my emails only yield automated replies.

As if that wasn't bad enough, the last "offer" I completed resulted in spam in my gmail account which never got spam before.

SendEarnings is clearly NOT legit!!!

Old 09-04-2008, 10:44 AM
I am new at Scam.com

At present SendEarnings requires a user to earn $30 before payout. Please check internet reviews for this site, however, because there are multiple, multiple reports of this site closing accounts and not paying up. To me, it looks like an almost 50-50 ratio of people posting who like it versus folks who are angry and feel like it's a scam.

Old 09-04-2008, 10:49 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaidSurveyZone View Post
It looks to be alright, if you are looking for a good get paid to complete offer website then i would suggest inboxdollars.com . Also if you want to take paid surveys for free check out the link in my sig
Inbox and Sendearnings are ran by the same company...I belong to both and always get the exact same emails...sites are pretty much exactly alike.

Im not crazy about either one because I never quailify for the surveys. I have been a member of inbox for over a year and have $13.

I would suggest freeride.com and mypoints.com....I never do the surveys on these 2 I just click the emails. I have earned several Gift Cards that I either save for Christmas or sell on Ebay for the cash.

Old 09-04-2008, 10:47 PM
Silver Member

I just sign up with them a while ago, so far I just click their emails. It's going to take a long time to reach payout.

Old 10-10-2008, 02:31 AM
Newbie Member

I'm a member of both Send Earnings and InboxDollars. I just started about 2 weeks ago, and I'm at about $24 IN Inbox, and $8 in Send Earnings. I just requested a payment frmo MY2CENTS for $10. Let's see how that goes.
By the way, what has anyone heard about Maximum Paid Surveys. Are they legit?

Old 12-14-2008, 06:45 PM
Newbie Member

It is not a scam. I have been paid once. I am working on my second payout.

Why do you say it is a scam?

Old 12-17-2008, 01:25 PM

Hi, I just went to www.bbbonline.org and pulled up Maximum Paid Surveys and they have an Unsatisfactory Rating..That is all I know at this-can't tell you more. Never was in it..So, hopefully this gives you some insight-to keep seeking for more info if needed on your behalf..

Happy Holidays,

sweetp

Old 05-11-2009, 06:01 PM
I am new at Scam.com

just for those of you who don't know sendearnings is run by the same people as inbox dollars
Cotter Web

http://www.cotterweb.net/

and if you plan to sign up for send earnings please use my referral link or click on the banner below

thank you!

Can you BE any more brilliant?

Last edited by katiescorner : 05-12-2009 at 05:16 PM.

Old 05-18-2009, 07:44 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scambuster View Post
OF COURSE it's a scam. The site is pretty amusing, though. The women on it look like mutants.
How much experience do you have with this site, and the mutant women, to be able to say this?

You can make $55. You refer others, but not like a ponzi scheme, you do surveys, games and offers. I have and am very happy with this one, as well as Inbox Dollars that is the same format.

It does not pay tons, but I do not need tons. I do it for the few minutes it takes a week and when I get paid, I put it in my vacation account.

Will anyone get rich from it? I highly doubt it. Will anyone make money from it? Yes. Are they honest and paying? Yes.

That is all we need to know but saying something is a scam, without information, or saying things about mutant women, is either your attempt at humor or just weird.

Old 06-15-2009, 06:14 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyx View Post
Has anyone had any experience with these guys? http://www.sendearnings.com
I have. They're the same as Inbox Dollars, nothing more. I will say that I was paid by them. but I found that doing online surveys was like a 2nd job that didn't pay well.
Bottom line is if you enjoy doing surveys, go with them, Inbox Dollars and Your2cents.
I've been paid from all of them.

Old 06-16-2009, 12:29 AM

i used to love them until they dropped their daily surveys from $1 to .50, its not even worth it at that point

Old 06-16-2009, 09:17 AM
judith1954

I have been a member for over three years and always gotten my money. You have to reach $30 first, then of course they take a 3-4 payment out for the processed check, but I have never had a problem. Judy

Old 06-17-2009, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanajanet View Post
It is not a scam. I have been paid once. I am working on my second payout.

Why do you say it is a scam?
cause people figure everything online is a scam

i'll admit 99% is but there are good sites out there too

Old 06-18-2009, 01:37 PM
Silver Member

I agree with kurro07, this is almost a carbon copy of inboxdollars.com, with the difference that inboxdollars.com has been around for a while.

These sites simply centralize a great deal of offers in one place through affiliate networks and they share with you the revenue based on whatever you do inside.

For example, if you shop through a particular online store using their link, they might give you 3%, and that is because on the other hand they are getting 7% for a sale.

By doing this they encourage the use of their links and therefore they increase their chances for revenue.

It is not a way of making a lot of money, but you can surely have some fun and make some cash in the process.