report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2006, 05:10 AM
Newbie Member

www.sendearnings.com?

Has anyone had any experience with these guys? http://www.sendearnings.com

Old 01-24-2006, 06:08 PM

Re: www.sendearnings.com?

sounds legit but i think you wont get more than a few emails a day that are worth 1-2 cents. I have been sucked into to many of these types of jokes. They do pay and i've been payed by survey companies, but the number of emails and surveys you get is very low. Maybe at most $5 a month.

Old 01-25-2006, 03:01 AM
NeoMaster

umm...

i got like $55 from them..

you get paid for emails, for surveys, and for signing up with their advertisers.. just sign up , and when u get the cash, u can cancel with them..

or u can stay a month.. i stayed with netflix for 2 months b/c i liked their service, but then moved so i cancelled

Old 01-25-2006, 04:09 AM
Moderator Emeritus

OF COURSE it's a scam. The site is pretty amusing, though. The women on it look like mutants.

Old 01-25-2006, 02:32 PM
Newbie Member

Hey NeoMaster, over what time period did you make the $55? Do they only send you a few or are they pretty regular?

Old 02-25-2007, 10:16 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I was recommended to this site by a friend who is always completing online surveys for extra money. I was skeptical to say the least, but he showed me that it costs nothing, doesn't send you spam, keeps your information private, pays out in cash, provides links to buy items at massive discounts, and there are numerous ways to make good money day-in and day-out (read e-mails, complete online surveys, and/or play video games). The site even gets you started by giving you a $3.00 signup bonus just for registering. One short survey a day (maximum allowed per day) pays $1.00 a day. It won't make you rich, but I found it to be a super easy and fun way to make a little extra spending money without having to worry about spam or identity theft/scams.

I take part in reading the daily paid e-mails and doing the one survey each day...makes about $1.10 each day. I also filled out every cash offer I could without paying anything; that netted me around $27.50 in less than a week. In addition, from time to time I play some of their video games and wager my earnings on those in order to multiply them. It actually adds up. I've made about $54 in three weeks...spending on average 3-4 minutes a day on the site. To me, its a great site because of the characteristics I listed above, but also because its guaranteed money each day...no points, no days/weeks when you go onto a site to see that there is no surveys for you. Yeah, you don't get much per survey, and you can only do one per day; but it adds up and there are other ways of making money and multiplying the money you have made on the site.

I would highly recommend this site to anyone interested in doing paid e-mails/surveys.

Old 02-26-2007, 08:08 AM
Silver Member

I'd go with inboxdollars.com. It's the EXACT same but gives you $5 for signing up instead of three and I have cashed out and received the check so I can vouch that inbox dollars WILL pay you. In fact I'm up to cashing out again and that's just on paid emails and $1.00 surveys. =) I wouldn't recommend the game part anymore since they dropped skilljam and went with world winner. Of course I don't recommend anything that forces you to use Internet Exploder (explorer) POWER OF THE PENGUIN!!!!!! :eek:
It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page

Old 03-05-2007, 11:23 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Thanks for the advice Kurro07. I have since become a member at inboxdollars.com and can vouch for its autheticity.

Old 03-05-2007, 11:40 AM
wipeout97

me 2, inbox is ok - my mom uses it all year long and then cashes out around Christmas time to donate to charity.

Old 03-08-2007, 11:02 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Everyone:

I have recently stumbled across by far the best survey/offer site I've ever heard or seen...

If you're in to participating on survey/offer sites, you have got to check out this site that I have been using for about a week. To the best of my knowledge, the site has been in existence for about 18 months. They pay you to fill out simple offers, take surveys (only 1 maximum a day @ 0.75), signup to receive trial products, etc. It's provided some nice extra spending cash for me, but it is also a lot of fun... it's pretty unique how they have it set up. There is a lot of interaction with the administration & other members and there are also little games & treasure hunts that you can do. They also pay you 20% of whatever your referrals make and 5% of what your 2nd-level referrals make. Honestly, though... it's a cool site. So far, I've made (and received) $80 from them. I would highly recommend that you check it out.

Here is a second review by another member (and my close friend):

ďHello, I was recently recommended to this site by a friend who is always completing online surveys for extra money. I was skeptical to say the least, but he showed me that it costs nothing to participate, pays out in cash on a monthly basis, and provides links to buy items at massive discounts. In addition, the site forum provides all the answers you need to start making cash immediately, with or without a credit card (I myself donít have a credit card). Itís super fun, easy to understand, and is a completely legitimate to make some additional monthly spending money; or even to create a good sized supplemental income. So far Iíve made about $60.00 in 8 days. If making a small supplemental income this way sounds interesting to you, visit the site and sign up...I highly recommend doing so. If not, at least let someone else know about this opportunity...trust me, this is the best survey/offer site online right now. I hope this helps someone make some pretty enjoyable spending cash. Thanks.Ē

If anyone is interested in finding out more, please feel free to email me at the address below. If you are, I'd really appreciate it if you would sign up with the link I will forward you...yes, it will have my referral number in it...we can help each other. If you do sign up with my referral link, I promise to contact you within a day of the start of your membership with some hints/tips/advice which will help you immediately make this worth your time...you'll be glad you did...trust me.

P.S. The reason I don't just list the site is because I'm relatively new to the site and referrals would help me out in a really big way. And, as we know, listing referral links on this site guarentees that your message will be erased...and then who is benefits? Once again, thanks. My email is below.

LINK REMOVED

Last edited by katiescorner : 06-16-2009 at 11:03 AM.

Old 03-08-2007, 01:53 PM
Newbie Member

I'm still with them, but usually delete the email because I don't feel up to it. They do pay you a couple cents per email and such, but I don't think it's really worth it. They send up to 3 emails a day, perhaps more. They don't spam you, if you're worried about that don't worry one bit. They are legit, just would take forever to earn anything worth it.

Old 03-08-2007, 08:38 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scambuster
OF COURSE it's a scam. The site is pretty amusing, though. The women on it look like mutants.

Lol i no this aint the forum to be talking bout this but.....

*shes as flat chested as someone that got ran over at 150mph*

Old 03-09-2007, 08:49 PM
Newbie Member

I joined them about almost a year ago but gave up using the site. They send you so much email. I have no idea how much I made when I used the service.

You make more money when you do sign up for the offers they send you though. But I think it is a good concept if you use it with something else or just to make some extra cash.

The greatest viral marketing idea of all time

Old 04-26-2007, 12:22 PM
SurveyMan07

The answer to your question regarding paid online surveys is the fact that it's not a matter of how many survey companies you join? But joining the "Right" companies. Donna & I bought a list of 500 companies for $39.95 on the internet and ironically only "18" of these companies turned out to be "Legitimate" Cash paying survey companies.

Believe it or not we "actually" joined all 500 companies which took us months of hard work and literally 1,000's of junk mail to narrow down. But, it was worth our time and not because we make a lttle bit of money each month off our e-book sales, but now we have the opportunity to choose all paid online surveys everyday and still receive free products each week to evaluate and they actually pay us for our online opinion.

Beware of "FREE" paid survey sites advertisement. These people make money off referrals each time someone joins by clicking the referral link and most of these companies send you "junk mail" everday! Most of these people have no idea how to Qualify and complete a paid survey, they just want your referral payment.

If your not sure before joining any company, set-up a "junk email" account and "try your luck!"

We Do charge a one-time fee for this e-book, which gives you the exact information that you need to get started for making money with paid online surveys.

Thanks,

Last edited by katiescorner : 11-28-2007 at 02:23 PM.

Old 04-26-2007, 12:43 PM
SurveyMan07

The answer to your question regarding paid online surveys is the fact that it's not a matter of how many survey companies you join? But joining the "Right" companies. Donna & I bought a list of 500 companies for $39.95 on the internet and ironically only "18" of these companies turned out to be "Legitimate" Cash paying survey companies.

Believe it or not we "actually" joined all 500 companies which took us months of hard work and literally 1,000's of junk mail to narrow down. But, it was worth our time and not because we make a lttle bit of money each month off our e-book sales, but now we have the opportunity to choose all paid online surveys everyday and still receive free products each week to evaluate and they actually pay us for our online opinion.

Beware of "FREE" paid survey sites advertisement. These people make money off referrals each time someone joins by clicking the referral link and most of these companies send you "junk mail" everday! Most of these people have no idea how to Qualify and complete a paid survey, they just want your referral payment.

If your not sure before joining any company, set-up a "junk email" account and "try your luck!"

We Do charge a one-time fee for this e-book, which gives you the exact information that you need to get started for making money with paid online surveys.

Thanks,

Last edited by katiescorner : 11-28-2007 at 02:23 PM.

Old 05-13-2007, 07:26 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Anyone try Sendearnings.com?

Hi all,

My wife signed up to sendearnings.com a few days ago and really liked it at first, it is a paid survey and offer site. It is free to signup so I didn't pay much attention to it. Now she feels she is getting the run around, I feel that she may just be getting confused with the navagation on some of the higher paying offers. Has anyone else tried this one?

Old 05-13-2007, 11:36 PM
Silver Member

Re: Anyone try Sendearnings.com?

It looks to be alright, if you are looking for a good get paid to complete offer website then i would suggest inboxdollars.com . Also if you want to take paid surveys for free check out the link in my sig

Submit and Read Reviews of Paid Survey - Paid Survey Reviews
Are paid online surveys a scam ? Find out here

The Blog About Paid Surveys... Paid Surveys A Scam

Old 05-14-2007, 09:21 AM
Silver Member

Re: Anyone try Sendearnings.com?

I was a member for a short while but also of inbox dollars and since the two are basically the same I opted for inbox dollars because it seemed to credit faster. I've only done a few higher paying offers and all I can tell ya is to READ THE FINE PRINT! that's where they tell you about the free 7 day trials you get signed up for and have to cancel while doing the offer.
It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page