report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Government Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2006, 12:14 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Intgold...

Do you think intgold was set up by the government, (years ago).

Last edited by Marek : 01-20-2006 at 12:16 PM.

Old 01-26-2006, 09:43 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Intgold...

Intl Gold is a on line banking service like StormPay and Paypal. I believe they are all connected like any other bank with the government. Everything is so interconnected these days that if you wish to do online commerce you will have to abide with the regular rules! Sorry. Divasjoy

Old 02-04-2006, 01:05 PM
Newbie Member

I highly doubt IntGold.com was established by any government. IntGold.com is not classified as a bank, it was also raided by the FBI.

Old 02-10-2006, 04:37 PM
Silver Member

Just got this, and no, IntGold is privately owned. They are only 100 miles from me and I have been there.

A member of DXForums reports:
"I sent my verification information to Intgold for the 3rd time by mail and this time everything was sent back to me by the UNITED STATES POSTAL INSPECTION SERVICE. They stated,
This mail was opened by United States law enforcement authorities under the authority of a search warrant issued by the United States District Court for the Nothern District of Texas, for all mail addressed to Internet Gold, 3931 Joe Ramsey Boulevard, Suite C, Greenville, Texas or Michael and Stephanie Comer at the same address.
All mail addressed to Internet Gold is being returned to sender. If you have any questions regarding this matter, you may contact the United States Secret Service by phone at 972-868-3200, or in writing at the following address:
U.S. Secret Service, Dallas Field Office
125 E. John W. Carpenter Freeway,
Suite 300,
Irving, Texas 75062."