report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-13-2006, 09:02 PM
AkeemWayne AkeemWayne is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4
Hometown Art Gallery

It's an online art gallery which artist can sell their work. I have sold to pieces, but they want me to ship it off before I get paid, and I don't trust that since this is an online gallery and I haven't personally met any of the owners.

Check them out at www.hometownartgallery.com :confused:


Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 01-14-2006, 06:23 AM
solidwork solidwork is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 274
Re: Hometown Art Gallery

don't do it. You'll probably never see your money. Who ships anything before getting paid? red flag.
__________________
Don't get scammed. Check out all opportunities or Companies before doing business.



Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 01-14-2006, 08:12 AM
foretwoone foretwoone is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 58
Re: Hometown Art Gallery

Hey solid, wuts up with ur sig, do u know of some really good work at home opp.? Hehe, cool, we got the same b-day.

Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 02-20-2006, 05:46 AM
WarnkeCFS WarnkeCFS is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1
Re: Hometown Art Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkeemWayne
It's an online art gallery which artist can sell their work. I have sold to pieces, but they want me to ship it off before I get paid, and I don't trust that since this is an online gallery and I haven't personally met any of the owners.

Check them out at www.hometownartgallery.com :confused:
My name is Jason Warnke, Co-Founder of HAG. We collect the money up front from the consumer before we ask our artists to ship. We do not pay the artist until the sale is complete to prevent fraud on the artists end.

If you have any questions about how our company operates, please do not hesitate to contact me personally at j.warnke@hometownartgallery.com.

Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 02-20-2006, 05:06 PM
AkeemWayne AkeemWayne is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4
Re: Hometown Art Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarnkeCFS
My name is Jason Warnke, Co-Founder of HAG. We collect the money up front from the consumer before we ask our artists to ship. We do not pay the artist until the sale is complete to prevent fraud on the artists end.

If you have any questions about how our company operates, please do not hesitate to contact me personally at j.warnke@hometownartgallery.com.

Thanks Jason!

Hometown Art Gallery.com worked out really well! I find it to be a trustworthy online gallery that works well with its artists. The transaction I recently made with them worked out so smoothly and quickly. I an now glad that I chose Hometown Art Gallery.com as method of selling my art. IT IS NOT A SCAM!!!!!!! :D

Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 02-20-2006, 05:55 PM
scambuster's Avatar
scambuster scambuster is offline
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Reality
Posts: 1,060
Re: Hometown Art Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkeemWayne
It's an online art gallery which artist can sell their work. I have sold to pieces, but they want me to ship it off before I get paid, and I don't trust that since this is an online gallery and I haven't personally met any of the owners.

Check them out at www.hometownartgallery.com :confused:
Check out the post below...that is what you had to say about it in a different thread that I pulled. You're stepping on your dick, "Akeem".


For all of the artists out there!

This is an online gallery that can be trusted!

I recently have just sold two pieces through them. I have to admit at first I was a little worried about how everything would go, but everything went smoothly! It's a great way to sell your work. Very professional and non-stressful. Glad to be working with them! :D

Akeem W. Scott :D

Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 02-20-2006, 06:01 PM
scambuster's Avatar
scambuster scambuster is offline
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Reality
Posts: 1,060
Re: Hometown Art Gallery

http://www.hometownartgallery.com/Ga...9-911d8164cf81

?????

Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 02-23-2006, 06:44 AM
AkeemWayne AkeemWayne is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4
Re: Hometown Art Gallery

Umm I know!

Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 02-23-2006, 06:46 AM
AkeemWayne AkeemWayne is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4
Re: Hometown Art Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by scambuster
Check out the post below...that is what you had to say about it in a different thread that I pulled. You're stepping on your dick, "Akeem".


For all of the artists out there!

This is an online gallery that can be trusted!

I recently have just sold two pieces through them. I have to admit at first I was a little worried about how everything would go, but everything went smoothly! It's a great way to sell your work. Very professional and non-stressful. Glad to be working with them! :D

Akeem W. Scott :D
Check the dates man!!! I posted that After I went through with Hometown Art Gallery and found out everything was legit! :rolleyes:


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hometown Fashions Furniture Delivery Rip Offs!!!!! musclemanmoving Corporate Scams 1 08-31-2009 09:03 AM
Budget Gallery SCAM youcannotfoolwho Business Scams 1 09-11-2008 09:45 AM
Hometown Real Estate LLC lost20k Mortgage Scams 0 10-19-2006 05:28 PM
Anyone heard of Gallery Originals? calum Mail Order Scams 0 03-04-2006 03:23 PM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the Userís own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:47 PM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.