report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-12-2006, 01:05 AM
boone's Avatar
boone boone is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 352
US Government Admits Lyme Disease Is A Bioweapon

A friend told me this little piece of news, so I went on-line to find it...this is shocking, but doesn't surprise me any. Funny how the MSNBC link is expired. As a side-bar: I had Lyme disease symptoms a few years ago, or so...not just once, but twice. Found the tick stuck on me. Got rid of it with a quality colloidal silver the 2nd time...first time used antibiotics. Would of definitely used colloidal silver both times if I would of known that it works.


By Lymerayja
1-7-6

The existence of the Lyme disease epidemic is officially covered up in the UK, its myriad presentations routinely misdiagnosed as everything from "M.E." to MS to hypochondria. This is the first admission by a US government body that the cause is an incapacitating biowar agent:

SAN ANTONIO (AP) -- The $10.6 million Margaret Batts Tobin Laboratory Building will provide a 22,000-square-foot facility to study such diseases as anthrax, tularemia, cholera, lyme disease, desert valley fever and other parasitic and fungal diseases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention identified these diseases as potential bioterrorism agents.".

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10039154/

So, for the first time, a US government body admits that Lyme disease is a biological warfare agent. This is the reason that hundreds of thousands of men, women and children around the world have been left to rot with wrong diagnoses, or have had their Lyme disease acknowledged but been told that it is an "easily-treated" disease, given 3 weeks' antibiotics, then told to shove off when their symptoms carried on after that.

In Britain the existence of the epidemic is denied completely, and virtually no effort made to warn or educate the public about the dangers of ticks, which carry the bacteria Borrelia burgdorferi.

The Borrelia genus has been a subject of biowar experimentation at least as far back as WW2, when the infamous Japanese Unit 731, which tortured and experimented on live prisoners, studied it.

The reality is, Lyme disease is for many a chronic, horrendous, incapacitating disease producing crippling fatigue, constant pain, loss of memory, possible paralysis, psychosis, blindness and even death.

It was an ideal biowar agent because it evades detection on routine tests, has an enormous range of different presentations, and can mimic everything from ADHD to multiple sclerosis to carpal tunnel syndrome to rheumatoid arthritis to chronic fatigue syndrome (M.E.) to lupus to schizophrenia. Enemy medical staff would never know what had hit them, nor even that ONE illness had hit their population, rather than an unexplained rise in dozens of known conditions.

Honest doctors and scientists who tried to treat or research Lyme disease according to ethical principles have been viciously persecuted by government-backed organisations in the US, Europe and elsewhere. Many specialists in the US were threatened with loss of their license or had anonymous, false allegations sent to the medical board, which tied them up in mountains of paperwork and legal fees...some were forced out of medicine or even driven to suicide.

Instead, medical disinfo agents, most of whom have a background in military/biowarfare units, such as Dr Allen Steere, Mark Klempner, Philip Baker, Edward McSweegan, David Dennis, Alan Barbour etc were enabled to assume top positions in Lyme research , CDC, NIH etc from where they issued false information , covering up the true seriousness and chronic nature of the disease, and comdemned untold numbers to a living hell.

Please help Lyme patients publicise this scandal, which has caused suffering on a massive scale. Contact me by email if you are interested in helping.

Thank you.

Lisa

Lymerayja
e-mail: lymerayja@yahoo.co.uk
Homepage: http://www.lyme-rage.info

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2005/11/328067.html


Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 01-12-2006, 01:35 AM
Lizard Slayer's Avatar
Lizard Slayer Lizard Slayer is offline
Large Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Pangea
Posts: 39
Re: US Government Admits Lyme Disease Is A Bioweapon

Quote:
Originally Posted by boone
A friend told me this little piece of news, so I went on-line to find it...this is shocking, but doesn't surprise me any. Funny how the MSNBC link is expired. As a side-bar: I had Lyme disease symptoms a few years ago, or so...not just once, but twice. Found the tick stuck on me. Got rid of it with a quality colloidal silver the 2nd time...first time used antibiotics. Would of definitely used colloidal silver both times if I would of known that it works.


By Lymerayja
1-7-6

The existence of the Lyme disease epidemic is officially ...blah, blah, blah...

...Honest doctors and scientists who tried to treat or research Lyme disease according to ethical principles have been viciously persecuted by government-backed organisations in the US, Europe and elsewhere. ...some were forced out of medicine or even driven to suicide. ...

Thank you.

Lisa

Lymerayja
e-mail: lymerayja@yahoo.co.uk
Homepage: http://www.lyme-rage.info

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2005/11/328067.html
For some helpful information on Lyme Disease check with the CDC http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvbid/lyme/

When a young tick feeds on an infected animal, the tick takes the bacterium into its body along with the blood meal. The bacterium then lives in the gut of the tick. If the tick feeds again, it can transmit the bacterium to its new host. Usually the new host is another small rodent, but sometimes the new host is a human.

Don't you just hate it when rodents and humans are both victims of conspiracy? Oh, and the viciously persecuted honest doctors and scientists. Oh the humanity ... and rodentry.



Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 02-16-2011, 07:22 AM
eugene66's Avatar
eugene66 eugene66 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,389
Re: US Government Admits Lyme Disease Is A Bioweap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard Slayer View Post
For some helpful information on Lyme Disease check with the CDC http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvbid/lyme/

When a young tick feeds on an infected animal, the tick takes the bacterium into its body along with the blood meal. The bacterium then lives in the gut of the tick. If the tick feeds again, it can transmit the bacterium to its new host. Usually the new host is another small rodent, but sometimes the new host is a human.

Don't you just hate it when rodents and humans are both victims of conspiracy? Oh, and the viciously persecuted honest doctors and scientists. Oh the humanity ... and rodentry.
If this is true then what are the ods of getting aids from a Mosquito bite?

Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 03-26-2011, 11:05 PM
Demopoly Demopoly is offline
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Seattle
Posts: 5
Re: US Government Admits Lyme Disease Is A Bioweap

I don't see where they admit that "Lyme Disease" is used as a defacto bio-weapon. I don't find any link indicating that any government created or crafted this disease. It appears to be a perfectly natural thing.

This is a good example of confusing coincidence and causality.

Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 03-27-2011, 03:56 AM
eugene66's Avatar
eugene66 eugene66 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,389
Re: US Government Admits Lyme Disease Is A Bioweap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demopoly View Post
I don't see where they admit that "Lyme Disease" is used as a defacto bio-weapon. I don't find any link indicating that any government created or crafted this disease. It appears to be a perfectly natural thing.

This is a good example of confusing coincidence and causality.
I saw it too dude.

Now its gone.
Funny how some incrinating stuff just dissapear of the net.

Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 03-28-2011, 02:03 PM
Soupnazi630 Soupnazi630 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,061
Re: US Government Admits Lyme Disease Is A Bioweap

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
I saw it too dude.

Now its gone.
Funny how some incrinating stuff just dissapear of the net.
Actually is funny how you quote stuff which never existed in the first place.

Lyme disease is just another disease it is not a bio weapon.

The article refers to a statement by the CDC that is among other diseases is a POTENTIAL bio weapon.

Well duh.

Bio weapons are diseases harnessed as a weapon. But they start as a disease , meaning part of nature.

Your ominous implication is scientifically ignorant much like your earlier claims of HIV being curable.

Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 03-28-2011, 09:12 PM
eugene66's Avatar
eugene66 eugene66 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,389
Re: US Government Admits Lyme Disease Is A Bioweap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
Actually is funny how you quote stuff which never existed in the first place.

Lyme disease is just another disease it is not a bio weapon.

The article refers to a statement by the CDC that is among other diseases is a POTENTIAL bio weapon.

Well duh.

Bio weapons are diseases harnessed as a weapon. But they start as a disease , meaning part of nature.

Your ominous implication is scientifically ignorant much like your earlier claims of HIV being curable.
Hello Soup.
Well if you don't believe it then it will not be true for you.

There are many cures, even for cancer. Somehow even that dissapears from mainstream marketing shelves.

When last did you buy Bitter Almonds? I cannot find any anymore. Now I have to content with Apricot Kernels.

Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 03-29-2011, 05:35 PM
Soupnazi630 Soupnazi630 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,061
Re: US Government Admits Lyme Disease Is A Bioweap

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
Hello Soup.
Well if you don't believe it then it will not be true for you.

There are many cures, even for cancer. Somehow even that dissapears from mainstream marketing shelves.

When last did you buy Bitter Almonds? I cannot find any anymore. Now I have to content with Apricot Kernels.
Sure there are cures for cancer such as Chemo and radiation therapy.

No over the counter cures as you claim though.

The reason you cannot buy bitter almonds is few eat them and therefore there is little to no market for them

Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 03-29-2011, 07:40 PM
eugene66's Avatar
eugene66 eugene66 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,389
Re: US Government Admits Lyme Disease Is A Bioweap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
Sure there are cures for cancer such as Chemo and radiation therapy.

No over the counter cures as you claim though.

The reason you cannot buy bitter almonds is few eat them and therefore there is little to no market for them
Actually they are so much in demand that the people who need them for recipes like Wedding and Christmas cakes now has to resort to apricot kernels to get the same result. Luckily apricot kernels also cures cancer.

Thats just one of the few natural substances that over the years "proved" by experience to cure cancer.

It is in fact not a cure per sé. It is one of the many missing ingredients in our diet that makes our bodies fertile ground to spawn cancer. Any one of which has proven in practice to allow the body to cure itself from cancer, given the proper nourishment.

From all the testimonials on different stuff I find this the most effective for people who already are terminal.

Radiation and chemo is the most stupid way to ever try and cure anything. But I suppose it will make sense to "do what has always been done" even if it does not work at all. Imagine. Poisoning a dying body to get it to live. Yeah that makes perfect sense if you are a drone.

People who use these alternative methods simply return to health, without poisoning themselves and paying exorbitant bills.

Quote:


G. Edward Griffin marshals the evidence that cancer is a deficiency disease - like scurvy or pellagra - aggravated by the lack of an essential food compound in modern man's diet. That substance is vitamin B17. In its purified form developed for cancer therapy, it is known as Laetrile. This story is not approved by orthodox medicine. The FDA, the AMA, and The American Cancer Society have labeled it fraud and quackery. Yet the evidence is clear that here, at last, is the final answer to the cancer riddle. Why has orthodox medicine waged war against this non-drug approach? The author contends that the answer is to be found, not in science, but in politics - and is based upon the hidden economic and power agenda of those who dominate the medical establishment. With billions of dollars spent each year on research, with other billions taken in on the sale of cancer-related drugs, and with fund-raising at an all-time high, there are now more people making a living from cancer than dying from it. If the solu...all » Source





Oh and here are a few others.

Quote:
CANCER CURE? ASPARAGUS!

Cancer News Journal, December 1979.
A Biochemist writes:
"I will share it here, just as it was shared with me: ‘I am a biochemist, and have specialized in the relation of diet to health for over 50 years. Several years ago, I learned of the discovery of Richard R. Vensal, D.D.S. that asparagus might cure cancer.
Since then, I have worked with him on his project. We have accumulated a number of favorable case histories.
Here are a few examples:
Case No. 1, A man with an almost hopeless case of Hodgkin's disease (cancer of the lymph glands) who was completely incapacitated. Within 1 year of starting the asparagus therapy, his doctors were unable to detect any signs of cancer, and he was back on a schedule of strenuous exercise.
Case No. 2, a successful businessman 68 years old who suffered from cancer of the bladder for 16 years. After years of medical treatments, including radiation without improvement, he went on asparagus. Within 3 months, examinations revealed that his bladder tumor had disappeared and that his kidneys were normal.
Case No. 3, a man who had lung cancer. On March 5th 1971, he was put on the operating table where they found lung cancer so widely spread that it was inoperable. The surgeon sewed him up and declared his case hopeless. On April 5th he heard about the asparagus therapy and immediately started taking it. By August, x-ray pictures revealed that all signs of the cancer had disappeared. He is back at his regular business routine.
Case No. 4, a woman who was troubled for a number of years with skin cancer. She finally developed different skin cancers which were diagnosed by asking specialist as advanced. Within 3 months after starting on asparagus, her skin specialist said that her skin looked fine and no more skin lesions. This woman reported that the asparagus therapy also cured her kidney disease, which started in 1949. She had over 10 operations for kidney stones, and was receiving government disability payments for an inoperable, terminal, kidney condition. She attributes the cure of this kidney trouble entirely to the asparagus.
I was not surprised at this result as ` The elements of materia medica ‘, edited in 1854 by a Professor at the University of Pennsylvania stated that asparagus was used as a popular remedy for kidney stones. He even referred to experiments in 1739 on the power of asparagus in dissolving stones.


PREPARATION OF ASPARAGUS

Place the cooked asparagus in a blender and liquefy to make a puree, and store in the refrigerator. Give the patient 4 full tablespoons twice daily, morning and evening.
Patients usually show some improvement in 2-4 weeks. It can be diluted with water and used as a cold or hot drink. This suggested dosage is based on present experience, but certainly larger amounts can do no harm and may be needed in some cases.


US NATIONAL CANCER INSTITUTE

As a biochemist, I have made an extensive study of all aspects of cancer, and all of the proposed cures. As a result, I am convinced that asparagus fits in better with the latest theories about cancer. Asparagus contains a good supply of protein called histones, which are believed to be active in controlling cell growth. For that reason, I believe asparagus can be said to contain a substance that I call cell growth normalizer. That accounts for its action on cancer and inacting as a general body tonic."
It has been reported by the US National Cancer Institute that asparagus is the highest tested food containing glutathione, which is considered one of the body's most potent anticarcinogens and antioxidants.


ASPARAGUS IS ONE REMEDY OF CURING CANCER

All herbs on the earth are meant to be eaten except certain kinds of mushrooms but asparagus has proven to be helpful in curing cancer of different kinds like Hodgkin's disease which is cancer of the lymph glands, bladder cancer, lung cancer and skin cancer. The biochemist and his wife also ate the pureed asparagus every day. Asparagus is harmless and been reported for 2000 years to be beneficial for curing cancer. There are lots of advertisments about asparagus extracts. I have no proof whether the extracts are beneficial. Fresh asparagus are delicious to eat. We eat fresh asparagus and lemon grass frequently because of the reports of the benefits.
Thank God for showing us that herbs are good for our bodies. Asparagus can be cooked in any soup with pork bones, chicken, beef, vegetables, boiled them and add a bit of oil fried with a clove of garlic cut into small pieces or mashed, and pour some soy sauce over the dish, or stir fried with any meat.
Praise the Lord that so many new things are discovered by science today for our benefit so that we should not rely so much on medication for our sickness. This can be classified as alternate medicine. All glory to God for opening our eyes to the benefits of asparagus..
For Cancer Cure, see also:

GOD Provides Herbs for Food: Fresh LEMON GRASS Drinks help cure Cancer www.hubpages.com/hub/godprovidesherblemongrasscurecancer
LIVING WATER saves SOULS and cures CANCER, etc www.livingwatersavessoulscurecscancer
GARLIC CURES CANCER: My 98 year old uncle eats fresh garlic every day www.hubpages.com/hub/garliccurescancer98yearuncleeatsgarlic
AVOCADO CURES PROSTATE CANCER, ORAL CANCER AND HELP DIABETES http://hubpages.com/hub/avocadocuresprostateoralcancer
TOFU CAN SLASH OVARIAN AND COLORECTAL CANCER IN POST MENOPAUSAL WOMEN http://hubpages.com/hub/tofuslashova...lorectalcancer
BRUSSEL SPROUTS KILL CANCER http://hubpages.com/hub/brusselsproutskillcancer
MAGIC REISHI OR LINGZHI MUSHROOM CURES CANCER, HIV ETC. http://hubpages.com/hub/magicreishil...curescancerhiv
ACAI BERRY: GOD'S CANCER CURE FROM BRAZIL http://hubpages.com/hub/acaiberrygod...ncercurebrazil
GOD'S BLUEBERRIES FIGHT CANCER, ETC http://hubpages.com/hub/godblueberriesfightcancer
You may of cource try to debunk them all but there are happy ex cancer people walking about that proves it works.

Or you may eventually, like some skeptics, cop out with some face saving excuse. "Oh yeah we have always known that" It does not really matter and its not your fault you don't know this. It is the way they designed it to get the majority of the population to SIN (Missing the mark) all the time lining their pockets.

Often the argument is. "If this is true why does the world not know that?" (My sentiments exactly)Well first of all we have misinformants and bought and owned media that will publish in insignifcant places. (Not on the front pages as we would gullibly expect)


Then we also have gullible dogmatic skeptics that go around shouting "OH This is NOT TRUE" and actually helps those who wish for the world to believe that. Thanks to decent forums we can then use that opportunity to bring the evidence out.

Thus most skeptics and dogmatics unknowingly keep the world in a diseased state with their passionate close minded pigheadedness.

I suppose that the way the mop flops LOL

Besides good nutrition the other most powerful tool that can save one from anything is ones mind. Some say these veggies cure because "Bhaaa Its only placebo"

Dammit man if Placebo cures cancer then gimme more placebo! Bottom line it works!!

But yeah I have videos that points to the FACT (now) that your cells respond to signals from their environment (Your body) and that environment is controlled by your emotions and those emotions are controlled by your thinking.

So?
YOUR ATTITUDE CREATES YOUR BIOLOGY. Want me to prove it? Smile. You will feel good all over. LOLs "Yaaa but its only placebo"
*here we go again*

LIFE! You gotta love it.


Last edited by eugene66 : 03-29-2011 at 08:02 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 03-30-2011, 03:22 AM
Soupnazi630 Soupnazi630 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,061
Re: US Government Admits Lyme Disease Is A Bioweap

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
Actually they are so much in demand that the people who need them for recipes like Wedding and Christmas cakes now has to resort to apricot kernels to get the same result. Luckily apricot kernels also cures cancer.

Thats just one of the few natural substances that over the years "proved" by experience to cure cancer.

It is in fact not a cure per sé. It is one of the many missing ingredients in our diet that makes our bodies fertile ground to spawn cancer. Any one of which has proven in practice to allow the body to cure itself from cancer, given the proper nourishment.

From all the testimonials on different stuff I find this the most effective for people who already are terminal.

Radiation and chemo is the most stupid way to ever try and cure anything. But I suppose it will make sense to "do what has always been done" even if it does not work at all. Imagine. Poisoning a dying body to get it to live. Yeah that makes perfect sense if you are a drone.

People who use these alternative methods simply return to health, without poisoning themselves and paying exorbitant bills.






Oh and here are a few others.

You may of cource try to debunk them all but there are happy ex cancer people walking about that proves it works.

Or you may eventually, like some skeptics, cop out with some face saving excuse. "Oh yeah we have always known that" It does not really matter and its not your fault you don't know this. It is the way they designed it to get the majority of the population to SIN (Missing the mark) all the time lining their pockets.

Often the argument is. "If this is true why does the world not know that?" (My sentiments exactly)Well first of all we have misinformants and bought and owned media that will publish in insignifcant places. (Not on the front pages as we would gullibly expect)


Then we also have gullible dogmatic skeptics that go around shouting "OH This is NOT TRUE" and actually helps those who wish for the world to believe that. Thanks to decent forums we can then use that opportunity to bring the evidence out.

Thus most skeptics and dogmatics unknowingly keep the world in a diseased state with their passionate close minded pigheadedness.

I suppose that the way the mop flops LOL

Besides good nutrition the other most powerful tool that can save one from anything is ones mind. Some say these veggies cure because "Bhaaa Its only placebo"

Dammit man if Placebo cures cancer then gimme more placebo! Bottom line it works!!

But yeah I have videos that points to the FACT (now) that your cells respond to signals from their environment (Your body) and that environment is controlled by your emotions and those emotions are controlled by your thinking.

So?
YOUR ATTITUDE CREATES YOUR BIOLOGY. Want me to prove it? Smile. You will feel good all over. LOLs "Yaaa but its only placebo"
*here we go again*

LIFE! You gotta love it.
None of this is correct.

A handful of people who went into remission is not proof of anything and none of these so called proof has any scientific proof to support them.

Truth is truth regardless of what you believe. and the truth is apricots and bitter almonds do not cure cancer nor is cancer the result of diet deficiencies.

Reply With Quote

  #11  
Old 03-30-2011, 04:25 AM
eugene66's Avatar
eugene66 eugene66 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,389
Re: US Government Admits Lyme Disease Is A Bioweap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
None of this is correct.

A handful of people who went into remission is not proof of anything and none of these so called proof has any scientific proof to support them.

Truth is truth regardless of what you believe. and the truth is apricots and bitter almonds do not cure cancer nor is cancer the result of diet deficiencies.
Yeah right.

Quote:
Every year in the United States, more people die of the side effects of pharmaceutical drugs than die in car accidents and thousands suffer the agony of chemo which does not work in the majority of cases. Clearly this is not good medicine.
This page explains why doctors cannot prescribe the good cancer medicines, the alternatives. If you have read an article about CAM (complementary alternative medicine) you have most likely been mislead by a doctor, most of whom have been taught to ridicule alternative medicine back in med school, and who is heavely invested in conventional medicine. Articles on CAM never seen to mention the effective alternative cancer treatments such as the ones listed in the Comparison table on the Home page. How could a supposed authority on medicine not find the alternative cancer treatments listed on this the number one (according to Google) alternative cancer treatment web site? Could the answer be that they are aware of the informal studies that have shown that real alternative treatments are three times more successful, but they do not want to promote such strong competition?
After reading this page, consider reading how conventional treatment selection is right for groups but wrong for an individual. Go to Understanding Treatment Selection*.
Which looks like good medicine?

Thoughtful gifts for cancer patients: hypnosis CDs, and humor the best medicine.
Despite the yearly claims of great new cancer drugs*, the percentage of Americans who die each year from cancer has remained pretty much the same since 1970. This is not progress.
There Is Good Medicine

Did you know that astragalus is a powerful broad-spectrum antiviral agent? It is safe and effective. I used astragalus to cure myself of chronic fatigue syndrome, but your doctor will never recommend it. Conventional medicine has nothing to combat the vast majority of viruses (they only suppress symptoms), but still doctors will not recommend astragalus because it is plant based. The non-profit Nutra Sanus** web site has lots of astragalus information.



Supplements vs Treatments

You may have read that there are hundreds of alternative treatments, this information has caused a lot of confusion among people who want to try alternative cancer treatments. There is a difference between alternative cancer treatments and supplements that have some anti-cancer effect:
  • Alternative cancer treatments work directly on cancer cells.
  • Supplements aid your body to make it more healthy and leave it up to the body to take care of the cancer.
Use Differences
If an alternative cancer treatment does not show signs of eliminating cancer cells, the smart patient stops taking it and tries another. They know that there is no reason to continue an alternative cancer treatment that is not working and there are undetectable compatibility issues that make good sense to discontinue an alternative cancer treatment that is not working. It makes more sense to stop one treatment and start on a new one than taking a collection of treatments that may be interfering with each other.
On the other hand, it is reasonable to continue taking something that is strengthening the body even if cancer cells are not being eliminated. Therefore, smart patients continue to take a supplement even if the cancer does not seem to be in remission.
Manufacturers Create this Confusion
Most alternative cancer treatments cannot be patented, therefore no company can afford the millions required for the FDA clinical trials. The FDA does not allow anyone to make medical claims about a treatment unless the treatment has had an FDA approved clinical trial. Therefore manufacturers make statements about their alternative cancer treatment that make the treatment sound like a nutritional supplement and rely on word of mouth and web sites like this to identify their product as a treatment.
For example, the Paw Paw manufacturer calls Paw Paw a "cell regulator" not a cancer treatment even though it has been studied and developed as a cancer treatment for almost twenty years.
Tools for Cancer Patients

This web site only sells tools to support cancer patients. They differ from treatments and supplements (for which we provide links) in that they are not medicines. The tools for cancer offered on this web site include:
Use the Test Kit* to allow your body to select the best treatment. Protection pendants* can protect you from cell phones, wi-fy and a plethora of electromagnetic pollution.
Our bodies are often not aware that tumors are a threat until it is too late. Hypnosis CDs* can send a clear message that the body needs to start to take care of this threat. Recovery from cancer is more likely if the emotional component is addressed. This tool is the simplest and most effective method to remove emotional bocks to your healing. Tapping DVD*.
Laughter instantly reduces symptoms of a wide range of disorders. Order the joke book* and laugh your way to a recovery. ****** medicine* is the medicine of the future. Wearing a pendant or a bracelet allows you to have the benefit of this technology every minute of every day.
Nothing on this web site is as helpful as a phone consultation*. It is the fastest way to assure the right comprehensive approach for you. When your cancer treatment starts working, your lymph system will need all the help it can get. This double roller massager* gets the lymph moving.
Ah Soup . Here we go again.
Thank you for giving me an opportunity to educate yet another audience.

Is tis enough for you yet or do you want to see the statistics on people who recovered after homeopathic "remission" in comparison to those who died in conventional hospitals.

Reply With Quote

  #12  
Old 03-30-2011, 04:39 AM
eugene66's Avatar
eugene66 eugene66 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,389
Re: US Government Admits Lyme Disease Is A Bioweap

How Cancer Politics Have Kept You in the Dark
Regarding Successful Alternatives


by John Diamond, M.D, Lee Cowden, M.D.
A powerful conglomerate of government agencies, international drug companies, and major cancer treatment hospitals puts profits first. They do not want the public to learn about and pursue effective alternatives. The result is that chemotherapy, radiation, and surgery are the law of the land as cancer treatments-for political, not therapeutic, reasons. Most of what you have heard over your lifetime about cancer treatments is not the truth. At the very least, you have received an incomplete picture. If you believe the propaganda you have been fed and you develop cancer; it can cost you your life. In the United States, economic interests masquerade as therapeutic regimens and scientific concern. Their goal is to own and completely control a disease-cancer-as if it were a commodity, and to quash competition (meaning alternative approaches), so as to maintain a marketplace monopoly. Money leads politics by the nose.


The financial interests of drug companies, conventional cancer doctors, hospitals, HMOs and others in what is known as the Cancer Establishment, have eclipsed the integrity of the Hippocratic Oath; money and politics have proclaimed conventional approaches as scientifically validated and therefore mandated by law. The terrible flaw in this convenient financial setup is that the profits that flow to the cancer establishment are derived from human lives lost to cancer be cause successful alternative approaches are outlawed or unreported. To the cancer establishment, a cancer patient is a profit center.


The actual clinical and scientific evidence does not support the claims of the cancer industry. Conventional cancer treatments are in place as the law of the land because they pay, not heal, the best. Decades of the politics-of-cancer-as-usual have kept you from knowing this, and will continue to do so unless you wake up to their reality. Although rising cancer rates are bad news for patients, they are great news for the cancer treatment industry-Cancer, Inc., as some critics have labeled it. In this environment, words that sound scientific and doctorly often mask a different agenda. The phrase "treatment success" can mean profitable, while "dangerous" or "questionable" treatment can refer to therapies that threaten the profits of the cancer industry.

When you begin to ferret out the economic context and motivations of cancer treatment, it helps you understand why alternative cancer therapies are suppressed or barred from the public's awareness. It helps you see why treatments as dangerous and consistently unsuccessful as radiation and chemotherapy continue to dominate the field of oncology.The reason alternative cancer treatments are not mainstream has little to do with alleged therapeutic ineffectiveness and far more to do with political control over the therapy marketplace.

The politics of cancer have an overriding influence on the science of cancer and, ultimately, on what the public thinks and believes about cancer and what it is able to expect as treatment options. The doctors who perform cancer treatments and the scientists who conduct research are not the ones in control of the cancer field. It is the larger power structure of the cancer establishment that effectively controls the shape and direction of cancer prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.'

The field of U.S. cancer care is organized around a medical monopoly that ensures a continuous flow of money to the pharmaceutical companies, medical technology firms, research institutes, and government agencies such as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and quasi-public organizations such as the American Cancer Society (ACS). This is "the cancer industry," says Ralph Moss, Ph.D., extensions of which include the corporate media, public relations experts, petrochemical and nuclear industries, corporate scientists, and doctors who specialise in "killing" cancer.


Cancer research has been set up almost entirely in favor of conventional approaches ever since the war on cancer, formalized in 1971 as the National Cancer Act, was first scripted in the 1960s. At that time, Senator Ralph Yarborough (D-Texas) organized the National Panel of Consultants of the Conquest of Cancer Of its 26 members, 10 came from the American Cancer Society and 4 were affiliated with Memorial Sloan-Kettering Hospital; Benno Schmidt, M.D., the director of Memorial Sloan-Kettering's Cancer Center was the panel's chairman, and Sidney Farber, M.D., former president of the ACS, was its vice chairman.
Excerpted from Alternative Medicine: The Definitive Guide to Cancer, page 643-647, alternative.medicine.com

Reply With Quote

  #13  
Old 03-30-2011, 06:08 AM
eugene66's Avatar
eugene66 eugene66 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,389
Re: US Government Admits Lyme Disease Is A Bioweap

If we had the "length of life since diagnosis" for patients who took orthodox treatments, and compared this number to a similar group of patients who had refused treatments, we could quickly tell whether orthodox treatments were any good. But none of this data is kept, it must be dug out.



Quote:
"My studies have proved conclusively that untreated cancer victims live up to four times longer than treated individuals. If one has cancer and opts to do nothing at all, he will live longer and feel better than if he undergoes radiation, chemotherapy or surgery, other than when used in immediate life-threatening situations."
Prof Jones. (1956 Transactions of the N.Y. Academy of Medical Sciences, vol 6. There is a fifty page article by Hardin Jones of National Cancer Institute of Bethesda, Maryland. He surveyed global cancer of all types and compared the untreated and the treated, to conclude that the untreated outlives the treated, both in terms of quality and in terms of quantity.")
Just like 911 confiscated evidence.

Don't you smell a rat?

On side says you HAVE to use them. The official treatment method. "But we are not going to prove it to you. Take our word for it. "

Now if you really have the best treatment then why not prove it with statistics?

I would rather take the word of people who say "I had cancer once" and cured themself than the DEAD ones who did it the traditional way!

This one is really a no brainer.


Last edited by eugene66 : 03-30-2011 at 06:28 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #14  
Old 03-31-2011, 02:40 AM
Soupnazi630 Soupnazi630 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,061
Re: US Government Admits Lyme Disease Is A Bioweap

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene66 View Post
If we had the "length of life since diagnosis" for patients who took orthodox treatments, and compared this number to a similar group of patients who had refused treatments, we could quickly tell whether orthodox treatments were any good. But none of this data is kept, it must be dug out.





Just like 911 confiscated evidence.

Don't you smell a rat?

On side says you HAVE to use them. The official treatment method. "But we are not going to prove it to you. Take our word for it. "

Now if you really have the best treatment then why not prove it with statistics?

I would rather take the word of people who say "I had cancer once" and cured themself than the DEAD ones who did it the traditional way!

This one is really a no brainer.
BE specific about what evidence was confiscated? Also be specific about why it was confiscated such as taken into evidence.

You need to get a book about science and learn how it works.

Empirical evidence is part of science some unsubstantiated account from some obscure person is not scientific nor empirical.

Sorry but you can be a fool and believe some idiot claiming to have cured cancer or the massive body of science which PROVES them wrong.

Reply With Quote

  #15  
Old 03-31-2011, 03:21 AM
eugene66's Avatar
eugene66 eugene66 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,389
Re: US Government Admits Lyme Disease Is A Bioweap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
BE specific about what evidence was confiscated? Also be specific about why it was confiscated such as taken into evidence.

You need to get a book about science and learn how it works.

Empirical evidence is part of science some unsubstantiated account from some obscure person is not scientific nor empirical.

Sorry but you can be a fool and believe some idiot claiming to have cured cancer or the massive body of science which PROVES them wrong.
Gees not just some idiot. A lot of people LOL

Yeah Soup whatever you say. You go around trying to bump everything off period so knock yourself out. LOL.

Get me the statistics of people healed from cancer through traditional chemo and the rest in any year and then we can speak again. Ask yourself. "Why be so slippery about it?"

If you had evidence that you had the winning recipe and even the government and institutions stood by your side then why the hell cover up the results of what you are doing.?

When I search alternative methods all I get is cures and people saying "thank you I have my life back"

When you look at the traditional method all you get is "Yeah I have so many months left and its sad and the chemo is terrible."

But believe like you like Soup. You are on your own mission.

Reply With Quote

  #16  
Old 10-02-2011, 11:05 PM
Phil CA1's Avatar
Phil CA1 Phil CA1 is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1
Re: US Government Admits Lyme Disease Is A Bioweap

sorry to say, but yesterday i asked to one of my neighbour but he is not aware about exactly, after a government employee...!
__________________
Diseases is also a diseases...!


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
THE controversial disease littlebear Science Scams 1 01-23-2007 07:30 AM
George W. Bush: A Symptom of Disease Phinnly Slash Buster Political Chat 4 01-16-2007 02:56 AM
Liberalism is a disease Betamanmn Political Chat 76 11-23-2006 11:05 AM
Cures of disease being hushed starzzzz Government Scams 4 10-23-2006 07:34 PM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the User’s own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:05 PM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.