report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-09-2006, 11:47 PM
openQuestion openQuestion is offline
openQuestion
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 661
Ecoquest International

I just had a old friend join this company, Econquest International. Website looks legit, products sound feasible. Anybody know anything about this firm?


Bookmark and Share

Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 01-10-2006, 04:08 PM
tigercity
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Ecoquest International

Go to Barnes & Noble and pick up a copy of Success From Home.
Ecoquest is featured this month. I bought a copy over the weekend.
Even if you're not interested in EcoQuest ( I'm not ) there are some
great articles from guys like John Maxwell and Paul J Meyer.




Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 01-10-2006, 07:43 PM
Soapboxmom's Avatar
Soapboxmom Soapboxmom is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Mars
Posts: 1,366
Re: Ecoquest International

Quote:
Size of Dealer Network (as of 4/1/2005)
Total Dealers Signed to date (since January 1, 2000): 278,024
Total Active Dealers (Order Activity in the last 12 months): 84,294

Leadership Levels (for the month of April, 2005)
Active holding the rank of Distributor / MIT: 7847
Active holding the rank of Manager: 2165

Company Paid Earnings In April 2005
# of Checks issued (by Rank) Total Amount Average Check
313 to Senior Dealers $16,392 $52.37
571 to Master Dealers $65,436 $110.54
498 to Fast-Start Distributors $125,383 $246.09
127 to TMIT (Managers In Training) $50,771 $392.02
483 to CMIT (Managers In Training) $165,127 $335.64
865 to Sales Managers $2,983,195 See below
(865 Managers above include all Managers, including those
minimally active and may only receive a check for a few dollars.) 3,433.53

Total Bonus Earnings (March, 2005) paid to Dealers by EcoQuest: $3,491,312
* Retail profits not included
**** Bonus Car included

Qualifi ed Sales Managers (3/2005)
(Qualifi ed means a Manager with 4 business legs monthly / Minimum Check Cut Off at $100)
Total Paid Bonuses $2,700,972
Average Annualized Income $93,946 / Year $7,828.90/month
Total Checks Paid 345

32 to Master Sales Managers $617,535 $19,297

4 of our Master Managers above have also reached the rank of Executive Master Sales Manager.
As a group these 4 have earned:
4 Executive Master Sales Managers $165,579 $41,394

Our highest rank, Presidential Master Manager, which 2 Master Managers have achieved,
earned as high as $100,000+ in many months. $201,053 $100,528

Company Financial Totals for 12 Months ending March 2004
Total Bonuses Paid $36,958,491
Total Sales - EcoQuest Holding Corporation Only $140,212,573
Retail Sales (Estimated*) $245,000,000.00

EcoQuest International is proud to offer this level of disclosure. We offer this information so each
potential business leader can make an educated assessment of our opportunity and what it could
potentially mean for them. It is our goal to develop 200 new Master Managers by the end of this
decade. Opportunity abounds!
Income Disclosure Statement
All figures calculated for the month of March/April, 2005
2895 getting checks shown out of 84,294. 278,024 total sign ups - 84,294 tells us 193,730 have dropped out since the company's inception in Jan 2000.
81,399 are paid what yearly????????????

Annual Payout
2 Presidential Master Managers $1,200,000
4 Executive Master Managers $1,986,948
32 Master Sales $7,410,420
345 Qualified Sales Managers $32, 411,370
865 Sales Managers $35,897,540
483 Managers in training $1,918,524
127 Managers in training $609,252
498 Fast Start Distributors $1,504,596
571 Master Dealers $785,232
313 Senior Dealers $196,704
_________________________
$83,920,586

Soapboxmom


Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 01-11-2006, 10:56 PM
openQuestion openQuestion is offline
openQuestion
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 661
Re: Ecoquest International

Annual Payout
2 Presidential Master Managers $1,200,000 ($600,000/yr each)
4 Executive Master Managers $1,986,948 ($496,737/yr each)
32 Master Sales $7,410,420 ($231,575/yr each)
345 Qualified Sales Managers $32,411,370 ($93,946/yr each)
865 Sales Managers $35,897,540 ($41,500/yr each)
483 Managers in training $1,918,524 ($3972/yr each)
127 Managers in training $609,252 ($4797/yr each)
498 Fast Start Distributors $1,504,596 ($3021/yr each)
571 Master Dealers $785,232 ($1375/yr each)
313 Senior Dealers $196,704 ($628/yr each)
_________________________
$83,920,586

So, out of 84,294 reps actively working the business, it appears that 1,248 of them are making what I would consider a full-time living ($41k plus above) or better. 383 are making a "nice" income ($93k plus), 38 are making Big Bucks ($200k plus), and 81,346 of those active reps are making LESS than $628 per YEAR. Is that correct soapboxmom?? I'm not good at math!!



Last edited by openQuestion : 01-11-2006 at 11:01 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 01-11-2006, 11:50 PM
Soapboxmom's Avatar
Soapboxmom Soapboxmom is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Mars
Posts: 1,366
Re: Ecoquest International

Quote:
Originally Posted by openQuestion
Annual Payout
2 Presidential Master Managers $1,200,000 ($600,000/yr each)
4 Executive Master Managers $1,986,948 ($496,737/yr each)
32 Master Sales $7,410,420 ($231,575/yr each)
345 Qualified Sales Managers $32,411,370 ($93,946/yr each)
865 Sales Managers $35,897,540 ($41,500/yr each)
483 Managers in training $1,918,524 ($3972/yr each)
127 Managers in training $609,252 ($4797/yr each)
498 Fast Start Distributors $1,504,596 ($3021/yr each)
571 Master Dealers $785,232 ($1375/yr each)
313 Senior Dealers $196,704 ($628/yr each)
_________________________
$83,920,586

So, out of 84,294 reps actively working the business, it appears that 1,248 of them are making what I would consider a full-time living ($41k plus above) or better. 383 are making a "nice" income ($93k plus), 38 are making Big Bucks ($200k plus), and 81,346 of those active reps are making LESS than $628 per YEAR. Is that correct soapboxmom?? I'm not good at math!!

Excellent! Your figures are right on the money! You just have to check the first idiot with the calculator. Our 2 Presidential Master mangaers made over $100,000 a month each so I should show their combined annual salaries as 2.4 million smackaroos! So, they earned 1.2 million each. I do think it is very clever how they ignore the earnings of a mere 81,000 active reps.

Another fast way to figure the annual salary is to take the average monthly check figure they give and when you are done falling on the floor laughing just multiply that by 12. 1.5% are making a living off this thing if we agree 41k is a living. Another typical day in the world of MLM math!

Soapboxmom


Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 01-12-2006, 05:16 AM
CowboyJimmy CowboyJimmy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 58
Re: Ecoquest International

As far as the commission and payouts I can vouch for that. But, their products are not bad.

Many of the Air Purification Systems are sold by A/C Contractors.

So I would figure this would inflate the numbers alittle as far as income potential.


Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 01-19-2006, 10:22 PM
PureLivingTech PureLivingTech is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2
Re: Ecoquest International

Lets not forget that these earnings that are posted are just company paid bonus earnings. Retail sales are not included. They are also just average checks. You get what you put into the business. Many of the dealers lose interest, give up, and do nothing. This will bring down the "average check amount" For example there were 571 senior dealers and the avg check was $110.00 It is possible that out of those 571 senior dealers maybe 100 actually did something for that month. Some could have recieved checks for $2000 for that month, some $1000, some maybe the $110, and the majority zero because they moved no product and recruited no new dealers. Someone who is a "master dealer" is pretty much a part-timer anyways. so lets look at this math..... lets say you get $750 in company bonus checks per month (providing you actually do something in the business) 750x12=9000, plus I make about 1000-1500 a month in retail sales so lets say $1250, so 1250x12=15000, ok now for a total of $24k a year. mind you this is part time. Ok now lets look at this math, I work in the business roughly 10 hrs a week for a total of 520hrs a year 24,000/520 = 46.15hr. How many of you make almost $50/hr??? People only call it a scam because you actually have to work hard to make money, it's not a handout. The money is out there, it's up to you to get it


Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 01-19-2006, 10:55 PM
openQuestion openQuestion is offline
openQuestion
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 661
Re: Ecoquest International

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureLivingTech
Lets not forget that these earnings that are posted are just company paid bonus earnings. Retail sales are not included. They are also just average checks. You get what you put into the business. Many of the dealers lose interest, give up, and do nothing. This will bring down the "average check amount" For example there were 571 senior dealers and the avg check was $110.00 It is possible that out of those 571 senior dealers maybe 100 actually did something for that month. Some could have recieved checks for $2000 for that month, some $1000, some maybe the $110, and the majority zero because they moved no product and recruited no new dealers. Someone who is a "master dealer" is pretty much a part-timer anyways. so lets look at this math..... lets say you get $750 in company bonus checks per month (providing you actually do something in the business) 750x12=9000, plus I make about 1000-1500 a month in retail sales so lets say $1250, so 1250x12=15000, ok now for a total of $24k a year. mind you this is part time. Ok now lets look at this math, I work in the business roughly 10 hrs a week for a total of 520hrs a year 24,000/520 = 46.15hr. How many of you make almost $50/hr??? People only call it a scam because you actually have to work hard to make money, it's not a handout. The money is out there, it's up to you to get it
Perhaps soapboxmom would like to address this reasoning. As for me, I have never called any MLM a scam. I've called them some OTHER things, but not a scam.


Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 01-20-2006, 02:06 AM
Soapboxmom's Avatar
Soapboxmom Soapboxmom is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Mars
Posts: 1,366
Re: Ecoquest International

Gentlemen,

The fact that 81,000 reps make less than $628 a year I think makes this very simple. The total retail sales were around 245 million and the actual sales by the company represented 140 million. The retail sales were 75% more than the actual sales. So, let's inflate every reps earnings. Let's divide that 105 million amongst the reps. If it is averaged out each rep would get $1296, but we know it will be distributed out in the fashion of the other earnings, so the guys on top will rake in massive amounts and the little guys will get their paltry share. We could probably take each reps current earnings and inflate them by 75% and get an idea where they really stand. We will still have 80,000 some odd reps making bubble gum money.

Remember earnings are not determined by hard work, but by your spot in the pyramid. Unless you are an originator of the venture, an early entrant or the recruiter from heck you are likely to make nothing. The 81,000 current reps not on the earnings tables and 193,000 failed reps tell the real story here! Our big earning friend is in the top 1%. I don't believe that 81,000 people are that lazy, but rather mathematically doomed.

Soapboxmom


Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 01-20-2006, 05:19 PM
openQuestion openQuestion is offline
openQuestion
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 661
Re: Ecoquest International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soapboxmom
I don't believe that 81,000 people are that lazy, but rather mathematically doomed.
It drives me insane when I hear people throw that "lazy" thing out there! Are there lazy people in the world? Yes! But aren't the VAST MAJORITY OF US out there every single day, rain or shine, going to a job and working our butts off to support our families? Yet these maroons in this business insist that these same hard-working individuals fail at network marketing because they are "lazy". What is wrong with this picture, people?? It just doesn't add up.


Reply With Quote

  #11  
Old 01-21-2006, 03:14 PM
PureLivingTech PureLivingTech is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2
Re: Ecoquest International

Soapbox, do you speak from experience? I am a "little guy" and I am making more than bubblegum money. I just made $300 last night and brought on a new partner for maybe an hour's worth of work. It is very possible to be successful in MLM, you just have to have perseverance. I dont say that 81,000 people are lazy, just a lot of people like to see results right away, and get discouraged when they lose sales. Many people dont handle rejection well. I was one of them, until I made a few sales, confidence was up, and things really started to pick up. Will I make it to the top? I dont know but I am sure going to give it a shot.


Reply With Quote

  #12  
Old 01-23-2006, 06:22 PM
openQuestion openQuestion is offline
openQuestion
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 661
Re: Ecoquest International

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureLivingTech
Soapbox, do you speak from experience? I am a "little guy" and I am making more than bubblegum money. I just made $300 last night and brought on a new partner for maybe an hour's worth of work. It is very possible to be successful in MLM, you just have to have perseverance. I dont say that 81,000 people are lazy, just a lot of people like to see results right away, and get discouraged when they lose sales. Many people dont handle rejection well. I was one of them, until I made a few sales, confidence was up, and things really started to pick up. Will I make it to the top? I dont know but I am sure going to give it a shot.
I would venture to say that MOST people don't handle rejection well -- even professional salespeople do not like it. And I would venture to say that this fact alone make most MLMs untenable.


Reply With Quote

  #13  
Old 01-26-2006, 01:41 PM
epsdirect
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Ecoquest International

This is absolutly the funniest thread I have read on here. We are fighting because of the efforts people made (and or didn't make.)

We have to understand one thing here, these are bonus check figures. Not retail sales. It is very easy to see why many people earn only $684 a year in bonus commissions, with a product that is as good as it is, they simply do not recruit, or simply put care about the marketing MLM side of the business.

For instance, I have about 60 people on our team. The vast majority love the product and want nothing to do with MLM. That's ok with me. I have a partner who sold over 10,000 worth of product in one month alone. This figure will not show up on this outline.

We have to get beyond this. For the majority of those who come on board, most will sit at there computer, getting ready to get ready. I have worked with many people in this business over the last 7 years, so I know this is true.

Hey we have a proven plan to get you to manager, and to help you make any income you desire. I have seen over the years, most people just want to retail to supplement their incomes. :D

epsdirect
----
Check out my testimonial letters! Our products are life changing!

In October Dr. James Marsden, Regent’s Distinguished Professor at Kansas State University, one of the top bio researchers in the nation and consultant to the US government on issues of bio-terrorism, presented studies conducted on Fresh Air to the USDA. Dr. Marsden has shared that many companies and organizations are contacting Kansas State because of this report. They are interested in how our technology can help solve issues they are dealing with caused by surface contamination.

EcoQuest is calling this study Phase I. This particular study was done to prove the effectiveness of Fresh Air by EcoQuest on surfaces (sinks, tables, countertops, doorknobs, that kind of thing) and has nothing to do with air purification. The results are stunning! Review results: http://fss.k-state.edu/research/repo...sden200510.pdf

The link above pulls the paper directly from the Kansas State University web site. You will see the studies were conducted on Fresh Air and our BreezeAT. Both units provided impressive results reducing contamination on surfaces with anywhere between a 1.5 log to 3.5 log difference (that’s like 90+% all the way past 99.9% reduction!) Clearly, the benefits of Fresh Air go far beyond cleaning air in our homes!



Last edited by epsdirect : 01-26-2006 at 01:44 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #14  
Old 01-26-2006, 09:13 PM
openQuestion openQuestion is offline
openQuestion
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 661
Re: Ecoquest International

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsdirect
This is absolutly the funniest thread I have read on here. We are fighting because of the efforts people made (and or didn't make.)
First of all, nobody is "fighting". Just expressing opinions. Secondly, the fact is that if "most people" will not make the effort to build a networking business, that networking business is doomed to failure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by epsdirect
We have to understand one thing here, these are bonus check figures. Not retail sales. It is very easy to see why many people earn only $684 a year in bonus commissions, with a product that is as good as it is, they simply do not recruit, or simply put care about the marketing MLM side of the business.
Or maybe they TRY to recruit and DO care about the networking end of the business, and simply do not have success at it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by epsdirect
For instance, I have about 60 people on our team. The vast majority love the product and want nothing to do with MLM. That's ok with me. I have a partner who sold over 10,000 worth of product in one month alone. This figure will not show up on this outline.
Hey, that's cool. However, that ain't network marketing; that is SELLING.
Quote:
Originally Posted by epsdirect
We have to get beyond this. For the majority of those who come on board, most will sit at there computer, getting ready to get ready. I have worked with many people in this business over the last 7 years, so I know this is true.
Yep, you are correct. And if "most will sit there," then by definition, a typical MLM pay plan is virtually a lock to fail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by epsdirect
Hey we have a proven plan to get you to manager, and to help you make any income you desire. I have seen over the years, most people just want to retail to supplement their incomes.
As I have said many times in the past, most -- not all -- companies in this industry sell "the big dream", i.e., quit your job and retire. They do NOT sell this business as an "income supplement". And when "the big dreamers" actually begin the process of building that dream...and learn that "supplementing their income" is all they are likely to ever achieve (if even that), that's when the problems begin, and people begin to quit.

I wish you the best; you seem very level-headed. But MLM is an antiquated distribution method that is superfluous in today's internet-based society. If you wanna sell, sell. You can make some money doing that, at least.


Reply With Quote

  #15  
Old 01-26-2006, 10:49 PM
epsdirect
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Ecoquest International

I totally agree with you openQuestion.

I personally consider EcoQuest a retail sales distribution company, with hint of MLM. lol ;) That's b/c my experience has seen that so many just want to retail a unit and put a couple of hundred in their pocket.

To make an answer to one of your points, "Or maybe they TRY to recruit and DO care about the networking end of the business, and simply do not have success at it."

I agree and disagree. Let me explain. EcoQuest has a method that they teach to recruit. It deals with talking alot and even holding meetings. I think this is NOT duplicatable, as many cannot do this (or want to do this for that matter).

I disagree however since everyone in EcoQuest can plug into the Creating Wealth from Home system that (my friend) Greg Montoya and Jon Bender created. This system is so turn-key that we can easily predicate the results!

We have everything from proven lead generation tools (ie: TV, Radio, Internet, Direct Mail, and even a way to approach people that is FREE.) to websites, you name it we have it. We also conduct 8 CWFH training calls Mon. through Thur, so the support is there. If they are trying, they will have some success.

Take care buddy!

PS: I was j/king about the fighting. I meant to say, "Healthy Debate" ;)



Last edited by epsdirect : 01-26-2006 at 11:31 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #16  
Old 01-27-2006, 05:22 PM
openQuestion openQuestion is offline
openQuestion
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 661
Re: Ecoquest International

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsdirect
I personally consider EcoQuest a retail sales distribution company, with hint of MLM. lol ;) That's b/c my experience has seen that so many just want to retail a unit and put a couple of hundred in their pocket.
Well, as I said, that's not the type of situation I've seen in my experience. But I don't know anything about EcoQuest, and hence won't judge that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by epsdirect
To make an answer to one of your points, "Or maybe they TRY to recruit and DO care about the networking end of the business, and simply do not have success at it."
I agree and disagree. Let me explain. EcoQuest has a method that they teach to recruit. It deals with talking alot and even holding meetings. I think this is NOT duplicatable, as many cannot do this (or want to do this for that matter).
I disagree however since everyone in EcoQuest can plug into the Creating Wealth from Home system that (my friend) Greg Montoya and Jon Bender created. This system is so turn-key that we can easily predicate the results!
We have everything from proven lead generation tools (ie: TV, Radio, Internet, Direct Mail, and even a way to approach people that is FREE.) to websites, you name it we have it. We also conduct 8 CWFH training calls Mon. through Thur, so the support is there. If they are trying, they will have some success.
Take care buddy!
PS: I was j/king about the fighting. I meant to say, "Healthy Debate" ;)
Again, a marketing situation such as this is counter to what a "normal" MLM does (generally). We were always taught that "network marketing" means ALWAYS working with warm contacts, period. Once you leave the realm of warm market, you now become a salesperson rather than a network marketer. Of course, you can always develop a larger warm market by expanding your horizons and circle of acquaintances. But maybe that's just what I was taught.


Reply With Quote

  #17  
Old 01-28-2006, 07:22 AM
Nessloch Nessloch is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 29
Re: Ecoquest International

Well, I checked out some information on Ecoquest, and here is a summary of some of the problems they've had in the past (courtesy of corporatenarc.com):


"EcoQuest are the manufactures of an air filtering machine that claims to relieve such breathing ailments as asthma, respiratory illnesses, and other various health problems.

It's parent company, Alpine Industries, is a multi-level marketing company. The company's president and chief executive officer is William J. Converse.

The best selling product of Alpine Industries and EcoQuest is the XL-15, “Fresh Air” machine which sells for approximately $599 per unit.

On April 18, 2000, The Federal Trade Commission and the Department of Justice filed a motion to hold EcoQuest and its' parent company Alpine Industries in civil contempt of a Court order issued in January 2000.

Earlier that year, a federal judge ordered EcoQuest Scam to stop claiming that its machines provide relief from any medical condition or, that they effectively remove or reduce a wide variety of air pollutants from indoor environments.

As a result EcoQuest placed the following warning on the side of their machines, "Field results may vary based on environmental conditions. This testing is not final or conclusive; therefore, the results do not constitute reliable scientific substantiation."

However, they did not stop making claims that the Fresh air machine relieves asthma and respiratory ailments.

EcoQuest retaliated by suing the Federal Trade Commission, claiming it was "harassing" the company. As a result The Federal Trade Commission, sued EcoQuest and the company was fined $1.49 million on the health claims charges.

Since then there have been many allegations that the EcoQuest “Fresh-Air” machine releases gasses harmful to children and people with breathing problems.

Some have claimed that the machine emits a toxic gas called Ozone. This gas is a major component in Smog. Ozone has been shown to damage the cells that line the nasal passages and lungs, making it difficult to breathe. It has also been shown to aggravate asthma symptoms.

These claims became so well known that The California Environmental Protection Agency issued a warning in January 2005. The warning advised consumers of the dangers involved with EcoQuest's popular "Air Purifying” machine.

A quote taken from the warning states that, "If a family were to leave these machines on constantly, it would be as though the family lived in a 24 hour/seven day week stage-one smog alert."


...


Now, being the skeptic that I am, I wasn't sold on this as a "fact" completely, so I google searched "EcoQuest federal trade" and found numerous results backing this claim. Obviously this doesn't mean that it's a BUSINESS scam, but I'd be wary of the product itself, and in accordance, the distributer.

I'm not one to scream "SCAM!" because, I think MAYBE, just maybe, they do have a good business system, and I don't want to put down the people who say it's a good business. Maybe it is. But beware. It's amazing what you come up with when you search "scam" next to the something. Go ahead and search "EcoQuest scam" on any search site, and you'll have quite the load of homework to do..


Reply With Quote

  #18  
Old 01-28-2006, 09:51 AM
epsdirect
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Ecoquest International

Quote:
Since then there have been many allegations that the EcoQuest “Fresh-Air” machine releases gasses harmful to children and people with breathing problems.
I find this very interesting. What you are saying is that there are allegations that our products hurt children? I would suggest that instead of just "googling" that we try to uncover both sides of this story. In fact, you pulled the article off a website, did you do any research on the topic of Ozone?

At the center of the air purification issue is ozone, an often controversial and sometimes misunderstood ingredient that plays a small but important role in cleaning the air outdoors. Ozone, rather than being an original constituent of smog, simply appears as nature’s response to higher concentrations of chemical pollutants in static atmospheric conditions.

“Ozone is a part of our SynAirG, space-certified technology, but it is just that – a small part,” says Allen Johnston, the engineer who leads manufacturing at EcoQuest. “Many things, like sunshine and thunderbolts, have some ozone in the mix. We have thoughtfully included ozone into the design of our air purifiers right from the beginning. There is an enormous body of scientific data to support our decision to do so.” Proper settings for EcoQuest’s residential units produce ozone levels of .02 to .04 parts per million – well below what most governments have determined to be safe levels.

Ok, I know what your thinking, this is from EcoQuest. They will say what they want. Well here is an independent expert. According to American Academy of Allergy Asthma & Immunology (http://www.aaaai.org/) (and I quote): There was no increased risk for asthma in those playing sports in the communities with low ozone levels (RR=0.8).

Huh?? EcoQuest products when used CORRECTLY produce no more than .04 ppm of ozone, and the NORMAL outdoor of 0.8 ppm (well higer than 0.04 ppm) "has no risk for children with Asthma". ( read the article here: http://www.aaaai.org/aadmc/ate/category.asp?cat=975 ) - I know, this is not good enough. ;) - But at least it from the EXPERTS!

Now, bear in mind Ozone is a hot topic among the medical community. Our products have a feature that allow ozone to be omitted. In fact, you never need the ozone feature. The RCI cell that our units contain can kill bacteria!

Further, EcoQuest also market's a Fresh Air purifier that doesn't produce any ozone. So if Ozone is the problem, don’t buy it!

I just wanted to touch on one fact that I know. Alpine/EcoQuest has been around for 20 years. EcoQuest Living Air products are used by the US Pentagon (click to read - PDF), US Red Cross (click to listen) , millions of hospitals, day care centers, and well over 7 million homes/business.

In fact, Dr. Laura belives in our products! She is a radio host to millions. Click here to listen to an impromptu comment from Dr. Laura about Living Air.

More importantly I have a 4 year old daughter. If I didn’t believe in the products they wouldn’t be in home own home. These products are life changing. Here are just a few testimonial letters that I received from my customers.

Yes, one of these letters is from Macy’s – the same company that brings you The Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and Macy’s 4th of July Fire Works Show! Testimonial Letters or click here: https://www.secure-session.com/files...al_Letters.pdf

In the end, there has NEVER been one lawsuit (and this includes by the US Gov’t) arguing the SAFTEY of the products. Why not?

Because when used correctly, they only put back what the normal levels of ozone that is found outside right now. There is a great website called: http://www.understandingozone.com - it's free and very informative. It's the same process that mother nature uses to clean the air. There is TWO sides to ozone. As in fire, too much will burn your home down, however when used "correctly" is so very vital to life on earth!

Yes, we were sued once. The law suit was only because of product claims, NOT safety. Ok, so we lost that law suit (but did we; we are now able to claim that we can reduce smoke and tobacco smoke - at it's source! - which does contain over 4,000 chemicals), but that's been it for the courts.

Guess what, the courts cannot come knocking anymore.

Here is the Proof We All Needed
In October Dr. James Marsden, Regent’s Distinguished Professor at Kansas State University, one of the top bio researchers in the nation and consultant to the US government on issues of bio-terrorism, presented studies conducted on Fresh Air to the USDA. Dr. Marsden has shared that many companies and organizations are contacting Kansas State because of this report. They are interested in how our technology can help solve issues they are dealing with caused by surface contamination.

EcoQuest is calling this study Phase I. This particular study was done to prove the effectiveness of Fresh Air by EcoQuest on surfaces (sinks, tables, countertops, doorknobs, that kind of thing) and has nothing to do with air purification. The results are stunning! Review results: http://fss.k-state.edu/research/repo...sden200510.pdf

The link above pulls the paper directly from the Kansas State University web site. You will see the studies were conducted on Fresh Air and our BreezeAT. Both units provided impressive results reducing contamination on surfaces with anywhere between a 1.5 log to 3.5 log difference (that’s like 90+% all the way past 99.9% reduction!) Clearly, the benefits of Fresh Air go far beyond cleaning air in our homes!

Our products are time tested, and now officially proven by the medical community. In fact, no agency ever stated that EcoQuest purifiers are unsafe.

Further, Mike Jackson (CEO and President of EcoQuest Intl.) featured with former Secretary of State Alexander Haig.
EcoQuest President and CEO Mike Jackson joined bio-issues expert Dr. James Marsden in an interview with Secretary of State Alexander Haig to be aired on television and radio. The interview took place Thursday, January 26 and covered a variety of topics important to families, the nation, and business.

EcoQuest is a great company with great products.

PS:

The EPA is the agency that has stepped in an started the articles about how "bad" ozone is. I live 10 minutes from the WTC.

This is the same agency that said the air was "safe to breathe" ( http://www.epa.gov/wtc/stories/headline_091801.htm ) months after 9/11. We all know this was false, and it was said so that people would go back to work on wall street. Our economy is more important than health.
These are great articles:

EPA Misled Public on 9/11 Pollution
http://www.commondreams.org/headlines03/0823-03.htm

EPA misled public on 9/11 pollution
White House ordered false assurances on air quality, report says

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg...3/MN300070.DTL

Google
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

I always take Gov't issued reports with a grain of salt. In fact I would never allow the Gov't to tell me what's safe. I leave that up to the experts.

We have heard of lobbyists, they are powerful. Let's not forget, Honeywell and other filter companies would prefer EcoQuest not be on the map. We have been here for 20 years, and we will continue to grow, despite their efforts!

God Bless and Wishing you the best of success.




Last edited by epsdirect : 01-28-2006 at 10:33 AM.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ecoquest...On The Up & Up or Not? gk23 Work at Home Scams 3 12-14-2009 02:11 PM
EcoQuest International - Fresh Air in the 9/11 Ground Zero Museum whyme? Work at Home Scams 0 04-16-2006 01:13 AM
EcoQuest Blessing Work at Home Scams 1 01-26-2006 01:47 PM
EcoQuest Blessing Work at Home Scams 2 01-26-2006 01:32 PM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the User’s own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:35 AM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.