report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2009, 10:23 AM
I am new at Scam.com

vBulletinSetup Brandon Sheley Scam Alert vBulletin

I was a long time member at the site vBulletin Setup. When I first started going there, everything was decent the owner Brandon Shelly was helpful and courteous to us members. Then everything started to go bad.

I logged in one day and all my helpful posts had been removed resulting in a loss of back links and revenue, but I wasn't banned or limited on the forums just my posts gone like that.

I then hired the owner to do some work on my site, upgrade vBulletin, move it to a new location and server optimise my settings and install a few modifications.

All this was suppose to be done between Nov 1st and Nov 15th, during this time I sent a 300 deposit for the work to be completed, which was approx half of what we agreed. After 7 days with nothing getting done i was getting nervous and he said that he was working on everything on a private server, so I said okay thats fine and he showed me the work.

I've attempted to contact him 4 times after that with no luck, and no refund has been issued. It appears I'm out of my money and time lost for this project.

I have screen shots of conversations over MSN and private messages as well as my receipt for payment. be careful when hiring this guy for your service.

Mzavier
Reno, Nevada
U.S.A.

Last edited by hk554 : 01-15-2009 at 10:26 AM.

Old 01-15-2009, 10:30 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: vBulletinSetup Brandon Sheley Scam Alert vBull

This is a false claim by Dave McHenry from vbulletin.org
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/member.php?u=200299
he is who posted the ripoffreports under fake names
I've even posted how he's a known scammer on my site
http://www.vbulletinsetup.com/vbulle...omment-page-5/

As I say to everyone of these bogus claims, is show be the paypal recipte. You don't have it because I don't accept payments till the work is done and the client is happy.

This is just some loser mad because he was caught.

Old 01-16-2009, 02:37 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I'm not sure why you keep saying i'm this dave guy when I'm not. If your trying to blame it all on him, then why does my paypal show Brandon Sheley/Sheley Enterprises to who was paid.

I dont have a paypal shot because you used my CC to charge it which doesnt open a paypal!

I still dont know why you just wont give it back to me! I want my money back!

Last edited by hk554 : 01-16-2009 at 02:43 PM.

Old 01-16-2009, 06:04 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I don't ask for payments up Dave Mchenry..
So you have no proof all? funny how that happens.
I still don't know why you keep stalking me, oh it's because you try to offer similar services your trying to badmouth me. ;)

Get a Life Dave, this is the same stunt you tried to pull at vBulletin.org as well as Digitalpoint.. vB.org had you remove all links and content, and DP just outright banned ya.

Get over yourself Dave, I'm tired of it don't have time for your childish games.

ps.. if your such a long time member of vBulletinSetup.. Post your profile url, or post the URL you had worked on..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hk554 View Post
then why does my paypal show Brandon Sheley/Sheley Enterprises to who was paid.
pps. My paypal account doesn't say anything about my business or my name... Lets see some screenshots.

just more lies...

Last edited by BrandonKS : 01-16-2009 at 06:37 PM.