report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2005, 02:10 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Scam Alert: Expertbee.com

At first glance expertbee.com is just another q&a site.

However, they are asking their users to pay for answers, and then not delivering the answers.

Sometimes a user will pay more than $100.00 (US Dollars) for an answer, and then get scammed.

Since PayPal's policies prohibit the dispute of a transaction involving intangible goods, scammed users are helpless.

I haven't seen expertbee documents on scam.com yet so I am just letting you know.

Old 01-06-2006, 05:37 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Scam Alert: Expertbee.com

hello i got scammed by them too and it looks like they r still scamming other people. is there anything we can do???

i called my friend who is a police officer and he says he will look into it

Last edited by slovakianmon : 01-06-2006 at 05:51 PM.

Old 01-06-2006, 09:56 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Expertbee.com has worked for me!

Hi,
I have asked two questions and received two great answers. My friend also used if for her calc homework and some guy did it really quick. You have to pick the experts withy the highest ratings. That is why it is important to leave feedback! I also answered one and was paid imediately. They do take a 20% commision which kind of sucked, but it was worth it.
What questions did you ask that? Can you show me which one? When you hit "all", you can see every question ever asked. Are you saying you paid and didnt receve an answer? Did you pick unrated people or something? Anyways, I think ExpertBee was cool.
J :)