report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-27-2005, 12:16 AM
I am new at Scam.com

SavesUCash.Com

Anyone have any info on this company? They are in the process of selling “partnerships” (for $199.95) that include 2 websites one of which will sell their wholesale goods and the other to sell THEIR websites. They host the sites free FOREVER and you own the sites until you retire. And my favorite - they give you 10 FREE SUDOKU GAMES (whatever that is) as a bonus! I have an idea how credible this is, but all inputs are welcome.

Bookmark and Share

Old 08-09-2006, 06:20 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: SavesUCash.Com

About SaveUcash... I purchased 4 name brand products(watches & sunglasses) from them for resale at auction. I feel like I got a good deal. I have seen no negative information on them yet. I would stray away from purchasing a "Business Opportunity."
I did see their Partnership Offer... But thought it was only $99.00. I would definitely research it further before jumping in.

Old 08-26-2006, 10:28 AM
I am new at Scam.com

hey do you think that this site is a scam. Can someone who used this website leave a helpful posting please, and Ksearch can you give a better decription on what you think about SavesUCash.com. DiD you profit from it? are they actual wholesale distributer or what?

Old 08-26-2006, 10:34 AM
I am new at Scam.com

hey do you think that this site is a scam. Can someone who used this website leave a helpful posting please, and Ksearch can you give a better decription on what you think about SavesUCash.com. DiD you profit from it? are they actual wholesale distributer or what?

Old 08-30-2006, 01:49 AM
I am new at Scam.com

About SavesUcash:

I am starting to look into an eBay business. I have not bought into any business system or plan and do not intend to do so. I did purchase 2 small orders from them to test the waters so to speak on eBay. I was reasonably pleased with my 2 orders in terms of price, quality and ship time. I see where they have offers for a "turnkey" website annd various "business" type plans and have no interest in that. I have not sold my items yet. This not their fault.. it is mine. I am still researching products to sell and trying learn the ropes of eBay buying and selling. So is SavesUCash a scam ? I don't know.
I have no information suggesting one way or another. I personally am leary of buying into a "Business System" and just plan on buying small quantities of goods from a variety of vendors to learn the trade.

Best Regards,

KSearch

Old 10-11-2007, 08:56 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I just got done recieving a small personal order from savesucash.

Of the merchandise I recieved, I only had one that was damaged, and it was a ring. One of the items I ordered was listed on thier website, but was sold out and they did show a credit back to me on this transaction. Most everything I got was as described, and I am satisfied with the price. The packaging was in zip lock bags for the small jewelry stuff I ordered. I would order from them again.
I do not know about the business venture they offer.

Old 10-11-2007, 06:56 PM
Platinum Member

Are the sites they offer registered in your name ?

Old 10-13-2007, 07:43 PM
Banned

I read about this lady who is selling on eBay and she is selling STICKERS and making big BUCKS from that. Can you imagine selling STICKERS and making so much money? And you can buy stickers at any store but this business is really sticky!