report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2010, 06:30 PM
Bean Sidhe of the Duannan

Re: Personal Assistant Scam?

@ tls1538

That email looks like lots of gibberish that boils down to: accept the package bought with a stolen credit card and resend it to the scammer overseas using another stolen credit card, your own cash or a stolen UPS/FedEx account number.

Quote:
official packages will be delivered via posts
Cash the fake check could also be a part due to this line:

Quote:
Processing and taking charge of weekly payments and purchases.
That being said, thanks for posting another example of a fake job email.

@ scotsdlgrl

Glad to hear you figured it out before losing cash. Posting the scammer's email address and copies of his emails so they are google-able are the best ways right now to slow down scammers.

Found a romance scammer? Post the information over at RomanceScam.com

Old 02-18-2010, 09:11 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hello everyone, I received 2 emails from different people claiming they needed personal assistants. I thought they might be scams so I looked them up and found this website- thank goodness! I thought they sounded too good to be true. This is the first email:

Hello, Hope you're having a pleasant day today.
You contacted me applying for the position which I advertised on *****slist. Do take time to go through this introductory mail and feel free to pass any questions on. I'm Simon Kayt,50 and married with 3 wonderful children.I'm a relatively successful entrepreneur and huge investor in the real estate market which tends to be my main source of income, I'm also a member of the Angel Investment Network.I'm a private research journalist and I travel every now and then within and outside the US working on various independent projects,this is why I need someone who can help keep up to date with all of my activities especially when I'm away and amidst my busy schedule.My previous PA is currently unavailable for health reasons and I'm keen on finding a replacement who is efficient, self-motivated, organized, a good communicator with an ability to multi-task under pressure.
Please note that you are being hired only on a personal level, all correspondences would be made and promptly reported to me personally.Due to my frequent travels, the position is part time and home-based meaning you may need to set up a home-office if you don't already have one; we will discuss the costs of setting this up as we move along. Most importantly, you need to have a regular internet access, with this, I can easily convey instructions no matter where I am on what I need to be done at a particular time. You are also hired on a trial basis for now until we are able to see how well we fit in,this however does not affect your weekly wage.
Most of your activities will be carried out locally and most official documents and packages will be delivered via courier services. You will be actively involved in my personal, business and financial life. In summary, your activities as my assistant amongst other things will include;
* Acting as an alternative telephone correspondence;
* Running personal errands, supervisions and monitoring;
* Organizing and maintaining diaries, memos and making appointments;
* Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post;
* Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
* A personal reminder for Schedules, programs, flights and keeping me up to date with them as they come up;
* Arranging travel and accommodation
* Carrying out specific projects and research;
* Taking on some of the my responsibilities and working more closely with management and other staff related to me;
* Making regular contacts and drop-offs on my behalf.
* Handling and monitoring financial activities.
* Processing and taking charge of weekly payments and purchases.
* You will also be a part of my household and a helping hand to issues as they arise.
* General clerical activities.
Basic wage is $500 a week. Any extra personal expenses (transport, gas, etc) incurred by you while on an errand or otherwise will also be reimbursed by me at the end of each working week.
This position is very flexible and it is difficult judging the exact number of hours you will be doing, just bear it in mind that there will be busier weeks than others with a steady pay. Working with me is basically about instructions and following them, my only fear is that I may come at you impromptu sometimes, so I need someone who can be able to meet up with my irregular timings. There is also a very sensitive issue on trust, dedication and accountability which I believe will resolve itself as time goes on.
This is only an introductory e-mail, as time goes on we should be able to arrange a proper meeting to get things started officially. I'm currently in England now for a seminar, however, I do have a number of things you could assist me with immediately, prior to my arrival. Due to the excessive number of responses to my Ad, do provide the following details about yourself for my personal record update and to filter applicants;
Full Names
Full Contact Address
City
State
Zip Code
Phone Number (H)
Phone Number (M)
Occupation (if any)
Sex
Martial status
I hope you can be available for me immediately before I arrive, it certainly can act as a stable foundation to our impending working relationship.
Hope to hear from you again.
Regards
Simon Kayt.

His email is kayt23401@gmail.com

This is the 2nd email:

Dear Applicant.I got your resume and your application for the job as my personal assistant as posted on *****slist . Where are you located? I would love to meet up with you to talk about this job but I am currently away on business. I am presently in the Uk for a short business trip so there will be no interview. I will pre-pay you in advance to do my shopping. I will also have my mails and packages forwarded to your address. If you will be unable to stay at your house to get my mails, I can have it shipped to a post office near you and then you can pick it up at your convenience. When you get my mails/packages; you are required to mail them to where I want them mailed to. You don't have to put money out of your pocket, all you have to do is have packages shipped to your house and do my shopping. You are allowed to open the packages to reveal its content. The content of the packages are computer and electronics, clothing's business and personal letters. All expenses and taxes will be covered by me. You will work between 10 and 15hrs a month. How much will you charge per month? I will pay $500.00. That is not a bad offer is it? I need your service because I am constantly out of town. I work in real estate and I own an Art Gallery in Uk. I will return to USA in April, 2010 so this process will be going - on till i get back in April. If you don't mind, I will meet up with you when I return and then we can talk about the possibility of making this long term.
Well, let me know if you are able to handle the position. Hope to hear I will email you the list and pictures of what to shop for when I am ready. No heavy packages is involved! You can do the shopping at any nearest stores. You will be shopping for Electronics and clothing's. I will provide you my personal UPS account number for Shipping . All you have to do is provide my account number to UPS and shipping charges will be applied into the account. I will provide clear set of instructions for each task I need done as well the funds to cover them. If I were to mail you money to do my shopping plus upfront payment for your service, where would you want it mailed to? How should your name appear on the money? Maybe you can provide me with the following details below :
Full Name:
Full Address:(NO P.O.BOX)
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Phone Number:
So that the pay-check can be forwarded to you as soon as possible and I will appreciate quick response from you. Thanks and please get back to me asap and confirm this mail asap.
Thank You!!!
Jonathan Andrea

His email is j.andrea@btinternet.com

If you receive these kinds of emails please don't fall for them. I'm so glad I didn't, thanks to this website's help and the people on it who shared their scam story. Thank you!!

Old 02-24-2010, 04:36 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I am one of the Directors of AIN and wanted to explain that these job postings have nothing to do with our company. This individual has never worked for nor had any involvement with our company and is a scammer.[FONT='Times New Roman','serif'][/font]

He is acting under several aliases including:
• Frank Thomas
• Michael Richardson
David Clinton
• Sandra Cole
• Brian Peterson
• Mark Donald
• Jason Brandon
• Joshua Richardson
• Raymond John
• Wilson Ben
• Ben William
• Frank Millers
• David Hoo
Janet Cole
• Simon Kayt

We would obviously advise you not to respond to these job listings and please feel free to contact us through our website if you have any questions about this.

Best wishes,

Mike

Old 02-24-2010, 09:00 AM

@ mikelebus

Sorry to hear that your business identity has been used by scammers.

If your website is angel-investment-network . com, you could consider putting a scam warning on the main page to alert upset victims that you are not a part of the scam. You could also put links to scam-warning-fraud-watching sites there for those same victims to report being scammed. That would also help if a potential suspicious victim receives an email saying that AIN is hiring and they go to your website to verify or investigate and see the warning, then they are saved from losing money.

Old 03-01-2010, 08:25 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I dont know about you guys but I never find anything real on *****slist. Its filled with these type of bogus scams. I've given up on even atempting to use *****slist anymore. it's really too bad because it was a great and free resource to bring together job seekers and employers. But I guess, you get what you pay for in that regard. I also think its unfortunate that it gives the virtual and personal assistant industry a bad name because so many of these scammers use these job titles to trick job seekers. I've been in the business for five years and I can tell you there is real personal assistant work out there, but it is hard to find and you do have to have experience. I would just avoid *****slist and jobs that are sent unsolicited to your email. none of that will ever to legit.

Old 03-17-2010, 10:49 AM
I am new at Scam.com

This is an email I received this morning after applying to a administrative assistant position on washingtonpost.com. I almost fell for this scam until I thought the whole thing seemed off. When I googled personal assistant scams, this forum popped up. This is craziness!

Hello ,

I am glad to hear from you as regards the Personal Assistant position. I would love to meet up with you to talk about this job but I am currently away on a business trip but there is a test which i will like you to go through because i need a capable Personal Assistant.I am in Ireland so there will be no interview except for the form you will fill below.

1.Have you ever been a Personal Assistant ?

2.If you have been a Personal Assistant before,how long and was it for a company or an individual?

3.Can you communicate effective and efficiently?

4.Do you have a job as at now?

5.Will you be able to run errands 2 hours per day for and will be needed 3 days per week?

I will prepay you in advance to do my shopping. I will also have my mails and packages forwarded to your address. If you will be unable to stay at your house to get my mails, I can have it shipped to a post office near you and then you can pick it up at your convenience.When you get my mails/packages; you are required to mail them to where I want them mailed to. You don't have to put money out of you pocket, all you have to do is have packages shipped to your house and do my shopping.

You are allowed to open the packages to reveal its content. The content of the packages are computer and electronics, clothing's business and personal letters. All expenses and taxes will be covered by me. You will work between 15 and 20 hrs a month. I will pay $200 per week.I need your service because I am constantly out of town on business as I own a electronics and clothing store in Ireland but want to open another store in US.I will return to USA in December so this process will be on going till then. If you don't mind, I will meet up with you when I return and then we can talk about the possibility of making this long term. Well, let me know if you are able to handle the position.

I will email you the list and pictures of what to shop for when I am ready. No heavy packages are involved! You can do the shopping at any nearest stores. You will be shopping for Electronics and clothing's. I will provide you my personal UPS account number for Shipping. All you have to do is provide my account number to UPS and shipping charges will be applied into the account. I will provide clear set of instructions for each task I need done as well the funds to cover them.

If I were to mail you money to do my shopping plus up front payment for your service, where would you want it mailed to? Your full info for check,money orders or cash payment:

Full Name:
Full Address:
(NO P.O.BOX)
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Phone Number:(Cell):
Home:
Present Job:
Attach a Photo of you:

The address of the nearest Post Office to you for receiving packages:

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post Code:

Will be expecting to hear from you soon to let me know if you will be willing to handle my business on my behalf before I return.Note that this job is 100% legitimate.You can open all packages to confirm how legit they are.Thanks so much and have a nice day.

Regards,

Old 03-31-2010, 08:41 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Yesterday I responded to an ad for Personal Assistant. After receiving the following reply I started digging around and found the same ad posted for for several cities across the country.

In the ad it says it's for Babolat LLC. The only Babolat LLC I can find is a French company making specialized high end tennis items. However, the responder says his company sells stationary and books.

I'm sure this is a scam. I've never had a company response asking for my age, which I think is illegal anyway. Has anyone else seen this?

It came from email address: Johnson ******* [staffings@babolatllc.com]

Dear Applicant

Here at BABOLAT, LLC we sell books and stationery to government bodies, universities, medical organizations e.t.c.I am looking out for someone that can be trusted and reliable to work with good understanding. This position is home-based and flexible, working with me is basically about instructions and following them.[/font]

Your tasks might come impromptu, so you have to be flexible to meet up with the irregular timings As my personal assistant, your task amongst other things might include

Running personal errands, supervisions and monitoring, keeping me up to date with them acting as an alternative telephone correspondence while I'm away, making regular contacts and drop-offs on my behalf, handling and monitoring some of my financial activities.

I move around the globe for business meetings, seminars, workshops e.t.c. Right now, I am in the UK and should be in USA in 3 weeks time.

Your basic salary is $1000 / 2weeks.[/font]

This positions is not for office based for now because of my frequent travels & tight schedules. It's a part time work from home as long as you can access your email daily. This job gives you room to run your 2nd job or even 3rd job so far you can access your email daily because most updates and communications are done through email. As i have said, I'd want us to get the head START with things as soon as possible. I do have a lot of work piled up at present and a number of task which you can immediately assist me with. I really need to find the perfect person for this job. With your resumes, i believe you can take up the challenge and on the long run we should have a relatively sound working relationship between us.

I am online most of the time, as I do have difficulty hearing so I prefer we contact each other through emails, but if there is need to call i will surely do.I am glad you are willing to work with me & I promise to be a good Boss.Some of our debtors (schools & hospitals) that we supplied stationery are paying this week, since i am not in the states at the moment, i will like you to process the payment for me. Meanwhile, there is a 5% commission on any payment processed then i will tell you what to do with the funds prior my arrival in the states.[/font]

I will get you more information on that meanwhile just click on the reply button after reading this email & fill the info below;[/font]

First Name
Last Name
Street Address
City, State, Zip Code
Cell Phone Number
Home Phone Number
Sex
Email Address

Your information is not used for public purpose but to be recorded in our file

I will get back to you once i receive this information and keep you posted with the task ahead

Thanks For Your Total Understanding.
Johnson *******
Hiring Manager
BABOLAT, LLC
TEL: 770-384-7601

Last edited by Barleycat : 03-31-2010 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Formatting code was included in message

Old 03-31-2010, 10:50 AM

Thanks for posting the email address and email of a fake job. From what I can tell 99.999% of personal assistant jobs are fake.

That is the 'cash the fake check' type scam.

Quote:
I do have difficulty hearing so I prefer we contact each other through emails
Scammers love to pretend to be hearing impaired as it will stop victims from asking for a phone number and discover the scammer can barely speak whatever language they are sending out emails in.

Quote:
Some of our debtors (schools & hospitals) that we supplied stationery are paying this week, since i am not in the states at the moment, i will like you to process the payment for me. Meanwhile, there is a 5% commission on any payment processed then i will tell you what to do with the funds prior my arrival in the states
That says it all, cash fake check, the words 'Western Union' will appear in the next cut-n-pasted email.

Any 'job' that asks you to print, send, cash checks, receive/ship packages, open a bank account or use Western Union/moneygram is a scam.

Just delete the emails and any others that mention anything similiar. When in doubt or just curious, google and post/ask on every scam-warning-fraud-watching site you can find.

Don't bother reponding, it isn't worth the effort. The scammer has one job, convincing you to send him cash. Once you respond, you will end up on his 'sucker' list and will be sent hundreds of scammer emails in the hopes you fall for one.

Old 03-31-2010, 11:54 AM
I am new at Scam.com

MeriWidow,

Thanks so much for the advice. I've never had a potential employer want to hire me sight unseen with no background check, especially if the position involved handling financial transactions.

Alarms went off when I read the email and I'd assumed it was a scam. I've been laid off for over a year and desperate for a job. It's really a shame and extremely annoying that someone would waste your time or try to take advantage of someone seeking gainful employment.

I feel like telling him something that he's probably never heard before , but I won't Thanks again.

Old 05-05-2010, 12:54 PM
I am new at Scam.com

this week I had applied for a job. I have been in back and forth emails with the person. After the third email I became a bit suspicious. I started looking up the company on google and researching the the nanes and email addresses provided by them. I knew this had to be some sort of scam but i just didn:y know what type until I ran acroos this website. Below is the original email of the scammers:

Hi,
My name is Mrs Suzanne Konstant wife to Mr Fred Konstant, I'll need your services as an Admin Assistant/personal assistant for my business in Miami FL . We just moved in to town a couple of days ago before embarking on a trip sponsored by my husband's company. Presently we're on vacation on board on an European line cruiser sponsored by my husband's company and we'll be back soon before the end of this month or at the very beginning of next month. I own a bridal fashion house, i design and make wedding gowns, and I have numerous customers around the states. I work from home and i also supply stores with my products.I deal mainly in whole sales. I wish i had my website up already so that you can view some of my work but that's one of the reason why i need a P.A who will plan with me so that we can set everything up.
Linda is our only child and daughter and she plays a very important role in our family, ever since she was born,the family has never remained the same for good. There 're just the 4 (myself,my husband,my daughter and my husband's mom) of us in the house hopefully you will be the fifth person( If you choose to live with us ).I have an offer for you to be my personal assistant and to help with business related issues and advice, also to to take care of my business for me whenever am not around in person. You can send in your updated resume/references in your next email. I want to let you know that we're having much fun out here, we would have love to call you but the network on board is really poor because of the high tides for this particular period of the year. But we would call you as soon as we get a clearer reception. My daughter has been a little ill and she has been in the Intensive care Unit on board for the past two days, But I thank God she's is getting on fine and this will prompt us in coming home as soon as we get to shores.
I and my husband want to put things in place so you can start immediately we arrive from our vacation.

I await your prompt response and as soon as i get your response, I will write back to let you know if you have the job or not.
Best Regards.
Ms.Suzanne Konstant
C.E.O
Konstant Bridal
suzanne@konstantbridal.org

This is another email:

Hello Again,

It was nice to read from you again, thanks for keeping in touch. I hope you and your family is well ? We'd have loved to call you for a face-to-face interview but due to the present situation of things, we are unable to do this because i believe that is the best way. I'd like
you to get back to me as soon as you can because the earlier the better and let me know your schedules and timing that best fits your plans. You'll be working for about Fourty (40) hours weekly and below are your task/duties.

* Reading and replying emails from customers
* Receiving of incoming calls & making of outgoing calls to customers
* Taking proper care of sales records
* Making sure the ready-made gowns are dispatched at the right time to the respective customers.
* Receiving payment from customers
* Sending out payment to my clients for supplies of raw materials

I hope and sure you'll be able to execute the above listed tasks. We already have a delivery truck driver who functions very well and all we need now is for this position to be occupied. Examining your resume and the questioner that has been answered, i feel you are fit into this position. I'd like to inform you that out of all the applications we have received, yours is the one I and my husband is quite pleased with and this means that you have finally secured the position and you can consider having an employment with us. As i have said earlier, we ought to have met you before making this position yours and becoming one of our employees but I won't have much time when i return, i already have loads of work on my table to attend to and i have been receiving series of emails from my customers. Without wasting time, we'd like you to start work as soon as we return or even prior our return. I believe i can trust you because of the kind of personality you have. I'll also have my husband call you as soon as we have a clear reception.We want you to email us with the follow details so that we can create a file for you and place your record on our file.

Name :
Address :
City, State, Zip Code :
Phone # (Home & Cell)
Marital Status :
Marital Status :
Present Occupation :

The details above will also be used in processing your employment letter which we will instruct our lawyer to take care of. We will also be issuing you a Health Insurance Certificate which will be coming from our Lawyer, i am doing this because i really care for
the well being of the people around me. I hope to read from you soon, and i am leaning on you that you won't let us down.

Ms.Suzanne Konstant
C.E.O
Konstant Bridal
suzanne@konstantbridal.org

Old 05-05-2010, 06:55 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I have fallen victim to this scam and have mailed out some checks which may be fake. Can I get in trouble for this, I'm very concerned. I have been talking to this guy for about a week and he is very convincing, however I now think that it's a scam. What should I do?

Old 05-06-2010, 10:05 AM

Yes, you can get into trouble but you are not alone. In order to minimize that possibility, stop all communication with that criminal right now.

Ignore/block his emails and calls. Do not reply to the emails, IM or calls. He has one job in life, getting you to send out the fake checks and will continue to harass you because you are making him money.

Don't even bother to read the emails or listen to the voice mails, it will only upset you and cause more stress that you don't need right now. Ceasing all communication is only way to get away from this criminal. Remember, he has your real life information, name, email, phone number, address. Just disappearing from his life is safest, pissing him off will only cause you more heartache. He will go away once you take control and stop doing what he wants.

After that, google "scam-warners" and give that site as much or as little information as you feel comfortable giving. Making the name the scammer is using, his email address, company name used, phone number and emails themselves googable is the best way to slow him down.

Making a report with the local law enforcement agency will help when the shipping company (UPS or FedEx) come looking for you to pay the shipping bills as the billing account you are using is stolen.

Once you cease being the patsy for that scammer, he will attempt more scams on you. He will sell you address to his other scamming buddies as someone they can make money from. He will send you tons of emails from all his other email accounts for all sorts of fake jobs, fake lotteries, fake chances to get millions from a bank. He might even send you an email from "FBI @hotmail or policedept @ gmail saying you are in trouble, ignore/block those emails. Lastly, he will send you a 'recovery scam email' saying for only a small fee sent via Western Union you can get money from a reparation fund. In the end, you may have close that email account just to get away from that scammer and his scamming buddie's emails, emails that could be sent by the hundreds.

Any job that asks you to print, mail or cash checks is fake.
Any job that mentions the words Western Union or moneygram in any way is fake.

Good luck.

Old 05-06-2010, 08:00 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Just wanted to say that I too received the Personal Asst scam offer...below is the email that was sent to me..... Mrs. Konstant is quite busy! Maybe she should spend some more time learning English.

Hi,

My name is Mrs Suzanne Konstant wife to Mr Fred Konstant, I'll need your services as an Admin Assistant/personal assistant for my business in San Francisco, CA . We just moved in to town a couple of days ago before embarking on a trip sponsored by my husband's company. Presently we're on vacation on board on an European line cruiser sponsored by my husband's company and we'll be back soon before the end of this month or at the very beginning of next month. I own a bridal fashion house, i design and make wedding gowns, and I have numerous customers around the states. I work from home and i also supply stores with my products.I deal mainly in whole sales. I wish i had my website up already so that you can view some of my work but that's one of the reason why i need a P.A who will plan with me so that we can set everything up.
Linda is our only child and daughter and she plays a very important role in our family, ever since she was born,the family has never remained the same for good. There 're just the 4 (myself,my husband,my daughter and my husband's mom) of us in the house hopefully you will be the fifth person( If you choose to live with us ).I have an offer for you to be my personal assistant and to help with business related issues and advice, also to to take care of my business for me whenever am not around in person. You can send in your updated resume/references in your next email. I want to let you know that we're having much fun out here, we would have love to call you but the network on board is really poor because of the high tides for this particular period of the year. But we would call you as soon as we get a clearer reception. My daughter has been a little ill and she has been in the Intensive care Unit on board for the past two days, But I thank God she's is getting on fine and this will prompt us in coming home as soon as we get to shores.
I and my husband want to put things in place so you can start immediately we arrive from our vacation.We would like to have a brief interview with you,answer the following questions.

1)How many years of work experience do you have ?
2) Do you smoke ?
3)Do you do drugs ?
4) What area are you located presently ?
5)Do you have any disability ?

..............Below is our Offer and Requirements.........

You'll be paid $850.00 weekly If you choose to receive your salaries monthly thats $3400 and its okay with us.

1) You must be able to speak English Language..
2)Is your partners in support of this position for you.
3)You must have any references and achievements ?
4)Ever been convicted ?? Doesn't matter to me as long as you have realize your past mistakes and now a changed person.

I await your prompt response and as soon as i get your response, I will write back to let you know if you have the job or not.
Best Regards.
Ms.Suzanne Konstant
C.E.O
Konstant Bridal
suzanne_ceo@konstantbridal.org

Old 05-12-2010, 08:14 AM
I am new at Scam.com

recieved the exact same response except the names were changed she even sent an application asking for all my information..see below:
Good afternoon,
My name is Mrs Carol Lemos wife to Mr Nathan Perry, I'll need your services as an Admin Assistant/personal assistant for my business in Houston,TX. We just moved in to town a couple of days ago before embarking on a trip sponsored by my husband's company. Presently we're on vacation on board on an European line cruiser sponsored by my husband's company and we'll be back soon before the end of this month or at the very beginning of next month. I'm from a Royal family in England and i own a bridal fashion house here in the state, i design and make wedding gowns, and I have numerous customers around the states. I work from home and i also supply stores with my products.I deal mainly in whole sales. I wish i had my website up already so that you can view some of my work but that's one of the reason why i need a P.A who will plan with me so that we can set everything up.
Dorcas is our only child and daughter and she plays a very important role in our family, ever since she was born,the family has never remained the same for good. There 're just the 4 (myself,my husband,my daughter and my husband's mom) of us in the house hopefully you will be the fifth person( If you choose to live with us ).I have an offer for you to be my personal assistant and to help with business related issues and advice, also to to
take care of my business for me whenever am not around in person. You can send in your updated resume/references in your next email. I want to let you know that we're having much fun out here, we would have love to call you but the network on board is really poor because of the high tides for this particular period of the year. But we would call you as soon as we get a clearer reception. My daughter has been a little ill and she has been in the Intensive care Unit on board for the past two days, But I thank God she's is getting on fine and this will prompt us in coming home as soon as we get to shores. I and my husband want to put things in place so you can start immediately we arrive from our vacation.We would like to have a brief interview with you,answer the following questions.
1)How many years of work experience do you have ?
2) Do you smoke ?
3)Do you do drugs ?
4) What area are you located presently ?
5)Do you have any disability ?
..............Below is our Offer and Requirements.........
You'll be paid $850.00 weekly If you choose to receive your salaries monthly thats $3400 and its okay with us.
1) You must be able to speak English Language..
2)Is your partners in support of this position for you.
3)You must have any references and achievements ?
4)Ever been convicted ?? Doesn't matter to me as long as you have realize your past mistakes and now a changed person.
Best Regards.
Mrs Carol Lemos
C.E.O
Britan Bridal
www.britanbridal.com

Good day,
Thanks for the prompt response . I will like to inform and acknowledge i got your email . I have attached the application form to this email .I will like you to fill out the application Form and email back to me as soon as possible
Thanks
Mrs Carol Lemos
C.E.O
Britan Bridal
www.britanbridal.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BRITAN BRIDAL

Job Application Form

Please use dark ink or type

Post applying for

Job title Ref : U9106HAG1

I heard about the job through

q Advertisement (please state which newspaper etc.)
q Website (which one)
q Job Centre (which one)
q Shop window (which one)
q Other source (which one)
Personal details (please print clearly)

Title Surname
Forenames Telephone (home)
Address Telephone (mobile)
Email Address

Postcode

Disability
Konstant Bridal (KB)believes that people are disabled by barriers society places in their way and not by their own impairments. We believe that everybody has a role to play in society and we want Konstant Bridal to benefit from the widest range of talent available. Our recruitment policy aims to reflect these beliefs.KB will offer interviews to any person who classifies themselves as having an impairment and who meets the criteria as detailed on the person specification.
Do you consider yourself to have an impairment? q Yes q No

This form is available in alternative formats on request.
Relevant qualifications or professional membership
Examination level
(eg GCSE/ ‘A’ Level / Degree/ NVQ) Subject(s)

Present or most recent employment

Employer’s name, address
and type of establishment Job Title
Date started in post

Notice required

Date left if no longer employed

Postcode Reason for leaving
Telephone

Briefly describe your main duties and responsibilities in the above job.

Past employment
Please give details of all your previous work experience, putting the most recent first.
Include any voluntary or unpaid work. Continue on a separate sheet if necessary.

Employer’s name and addressDates employed from/to month/yearJob held and brief outline of dutiesRRR Reason(s)
Fo for leaving

Training
Course title or area of training relevant to this post Date

Additional information

After reading the job description and person specification or the role profile, please say why you are applying for the post and tell us how you meet the requirements of the job. Highlight any knowledge, experience and skills that you consider relevant to the post you are applying for.

CVs are not accepted as a substitute for completing this section. If you wish to provide further information, please continue on no more than two separate sheets of A4 paper.

Work permit

Are you elligible to work ? Yes q No q

Driving (only complete this section if driving is required as part of the role)

Do you hold a current full driving licence? Yes q No q
Do you have any current driving convictions? Yes q No q
If yes please state convictions

Health and general attendance
Please give details of the number of days and occasions you have been
absent from work in the past two years as a result of ill health.

Please give details of any illness that has caused you to be absent from
work for 10 or more consecutive days during the past two years.

References
Please give the names and addresses of two referees (not friends or relatives)
including telephone numbers. You should ensure that personal references are not used. Where you have been unemployed or not working for a period of time it is helpful if references can be given from voluntary work/school groups or committees.

Referee RefereeThis should be your current or most recent line manager This should be a previous employer

Name Name
Referee’s job title Referee’s job title
Address Address

Postcode Postcode
Telephone Telephone
Contact before interview? Yes No Contact before interview? Yes No

Criminal convictions

Do you have any criminal convictions? Yes q No q
If Yes please give details on a separate sheet, this should exclude any spent convictions under Section 4(2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, unless the job for which you are applying involves working with vulnerable adults or children in which case cautions, bindovers, pending prosecutions, spent and unspent convictions must be declared.

Declaration

In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the information provided on this form will be used in the recruitment and selection process. It will also form the basis of the confidential personnel record of the Successful candidate. In the case of unsuccessful candidates the Application Form will be destroyed after two months.

I hereby declare that to the best of my knowledge, all the information given by me is
correct, and that I possess all the qualifications I have listed on this form. I agree that Britan Bridal has the right to validate any of the information provided.

I understand that any false statements could result in my dismissal if appointed. I confirm that I am legally eligible to work in the United States.

Signature Date_____________________

Please return completed form to info@britanbridal.com

Old 07-11-2010, 08:22 PM
Silver Member

You will be giving them your Date of Birth and Social in the hiring process then be informed you will be paid by direct deposit from their home back and be asked for your account and routing number. They have all they need to drain and overdraw your account... after they open credit in your name and run it up.

Old 08-03-2010, 07:58 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I fell for this same BS . I responded to a post on *****slist, was contacted back with a very similar proposition. Luckily mine was not asking for a lot of personal information.

However I am afraid that once *I DO * receive my *wages* then they will try to get me to forward the money somehow .... Luckily I found this site and will be very weary.

I got the feeling that this was too good to be true the minute it happened.

I will keep you all posted on what happens.

But I dont want to give out any information regarding the job, etc YET.

*peace*
amber

Old 08-04-2010, 09:16 PM

Quote:
However I am afraid that once *I DO * receive my *wages* then they will try to get me to forward the money somehow .... Luckily I found this site and will be very weary.
Your 'wages' will be in the form of a fake check sent by UPS or FedEx on a stolen account number. The scammer will demand you cash it that same day and Western Union him your cash.

Quote:
But I dont want to give out any information regarding the job, etc YET.
There is not any job information to keep secret. The only job here is you sending your cash to the scammer and then paying back the bank for the bounced check fees and all the money you withdrew.

Delete and ignore that scammer, he has your real life name and street address and you have no idea what friends or relatives he has in what locations. Don't bother to tell him that you know he is a scammer, it isn't worth your effort as he has one job in life, convincing victims to send him their hard-earned cash.

Now that you responded to a scammer, you are on his 'potential sucker' list. He will try again to get you to send him your cash via Western Union or moneygram. He will create a another fake name and email address and send you dozens of emails, all with the same end result, you sending him your cash. He will also sell your name, street address and email address to all his scamming buddies who will also attempt to separate you from your cash.

Whenever suspicious or simple curious always ask/post here and every scam-warner-fraud-watching type site you can find before taking a chance and losing money to a scammer. You can also google a name used in an email, the email address itself, phone numbers given and even sentences in an email, you might be unpleasantly surprised at what you find already posted online.

Old 08-07-2010, 11:06 AM
I am new at Scam.com

alright , i received my first check from my "employer" forwarded from a "client". (a phone number on the FedEx slip was (123) 456-7890 haha!)
I googled the name of the company, and the street address on the check matches their physical address. I got their phone number online, also. I called the company to speak to someone regarding the realness of this VERY FAKE LOOKING check, but the offices had already closed for the day. (imagine that!) That was yesterday, Friday.

The instructions in an e-mail from my "employer" letter said to deposit this absurd amount into my bank account, then forward it via Western Union. I do not have a bank account (luckily) so I sent an email to my "employer", stating that I do not have a bank account, and how should I proceed?

He responded faster than lightning (which up till now it's always taken them a day or 2 to respond) saying that I should use a check-cashing service.

I am waiting till Monday to take further action . It is drawn upon a certain bank, which I plan to call and ask them what to do.

In the meantime, I have been speaking with a friend who tracked the email address of the "employer" back to a honeycomb, which is a fancy hacker thing used to steal IP addresses and break into your computer .

Wow.