report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2005, 12:19 PM
Silver Member

The Flu Shot is a Scam

The flu shot gets the most useless vaccine of all time award. Just like the other vaccines out there. Now the CDC is recommending the flu vaccine for children under 2 years of age. Flu shots are made for money, the producers of the flu vaccine know it is worthless, but they make good money. They don't care who they hurt, damage, and eventually people do die from the vaccines. They are nothing but NEUROTOXINS to the brain and the central nervous system. The flu shot gives people a very bad cold, flu/cold it is the same thing. The flu vaccine just like any other vaccine weakens the immune system. They induce diseases into the body.Look it up online what is in the vaccines. All toxic poisons and cancer producing agents. Also the animal by products in vaccines carry the risk of viral contaminations. Vaccine companies cannot guarantee the purity of animal cells used in their vaccines culture. The doctors who inject people with the useless vaccine get a % from the drug companies. They always want to find a cure for all the neurological diseases have. Well do not get vaccinated and then you would not have these diseases. Nobody anywhere or any time and under any circumstances has the right or power in this country to vaccinate you against your will and your children also. If they attempt to do so you can legally charge them with ASSAULT with a deadly weapon that is what vaccines are, weapons of mass destruction. So go to your lawyer and get your protection now. Do vaccines provide health? No they do not. Does vaccines affect your body organs? In studies it shows it does do its damages. Because THEY HAVE TOXIC CHEMICALS . Do vaccines induce diseases? Yes, we have all the evidences to prove this. Vaccines are very neurotoxic and causes neurotoxin damages to the brain and central nervous system, the disorders are endless. Brain damages is by far the most common adverse reaction associated with vaccinations. Austism, MS, Parkinson, Lupus, Alzheimer, Convulsions, Epilepsy, SIDS, Deafness, Blindness, ADD, LD, GB Syndrome, Hyperactivity, Mental Retardation, Anxiety, Depression, Brain Tumors, Cancers, Non-Hodkins Lymphoma, Encephalibeep, the list is endless. Brain damage from vaccine is an epidemic neurological disorders when vaccines ar at stake but we see many citations linking changed for the worse after vaccinations are given. There is too much to type here, but Vaccinations are a scam and a money maker for the drug companies. Do your searching online. Please do not put your stupid google ads in my posts I do not appreciate that at all, Bird flu is a HOAX, TAMIFLU is a toxic vaccine, do not fall for the propaganda.
Attached Images

Last edited by Administrator : 02-18-2012 at 10:04 AM.

Old 11-30-2005, 05:41 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: The Flu Shot is a Scam

I haven't had a flu shot in a long time...Realised I didn't need it..
Haven't fallen sick in a while either, ever since I discovered what humans are really capable of.... ;)
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
-- Arthur Schopenhauer

Old 12-28-2005, 03:01 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Wow, I suppose next thing you are going to tell me is that antibiotics are the governments way of injecting us with tracking devices.....wow, I think you've watched too many X-files reruns.

Isn't it funny how since the government, CDC and FDA started requiring children to get their vaccinations that the diseases of yesteryear have virtually gone away. Imagine that....polio - gone, measles, mumps, rubella, gone...chicken pox - prevented....you cannot dismiss hard facts and evidence that can be proven.

People die from a lot of things...the likelihood you are going to die from a vacination is about the same as you hitting the lotto. The people that die from vacinations are those allergic to egg whites...do some better research on this topic.

Don't be ridiculous. The flu shot may not be a necessary vacination, but it does help your body build up immunity (antibodies) to the different strains of the flu virus. It helps the elderly and the very young have a better chance of surviving the flu. More elderly people die of the flu than most of the other very serious diseases they are battling. The flu is deadly and encouraging people not to get their vaccination, is reckless negligence on your part.

PARANOID........

Old 12-28-2005, 04:38 PM
Silver Member

You can call me paranoid, as well. "Yesteryear" was a different time, a different era- things have changed, including the population numbers.

With all the toxins and poisons that abound in many foods and beverages, genetically modified foods, drugs' side effects, and poisons that abound in consumer products, drugs, and vaccines, etc. etc., I believe that population control is a goal.

I feel that I would rather be educated and informed and yeah, paranoid, as there are valid reasons to be- ignorance is not bliss.

Old 12-29-2005, 07:42 AM
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty

Actually people who have had 5 or more flu vaccinations are 10 times more likely to develop Alzheimers than those who don't get a flu shot.

The key to not getting the flu is not to compromise your immune system. It's never been proven that the ingredients in a flu shot prevent you from getting the flu.

Proper bed rest, good and fresh (not sitting on the shelf forever) vitamins, preferably natural not chemical in nature (especially vitamin C and E and other anti-oxidents), proper exercise and washing hands, door knobs, bathroom fixtures and not sharing eating and drinking utensils will do more to guard you against catching the flu than any shot. Even an honest MD will tell you that.

Lady Mod

Old 12-29-2005, 08:56 PM
Silver Member

Great info., Lady Mod- I thank ye.

Some more related info. Like I stated in other threads, I will not get mercury fillings anymore. When we go to the dentist, we get the white composite fillings. Also, we just bought "Aluminum-free baking powder" the other day- found it at our grocery store. It is Rumford brand, and just in case you do not have a local store that carries it, their site is http://www.rumfordworld.com (I better go check it out and see what else they offer!) I would of went to a health food store or where ever need be, to find it.

I am shocked that baking powder has aluminum in it- check the label, bet ya dollars to donuts if you have baking powder in the cupboard, it's listed.

It is also listed in the ingredients label of many packaged bakery goods- those innocent-looking yummy treats have a poison in them- what a dirty, rotten shame; how many other toxins and poisons, also, I wonder. Really makes me mad the fact that the public is getting duped.

Old 01-24-2006, 07:47 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ette
The flu shot gets the most useless vaccine of all time award. Just like the other vaccines out there. Now the CDC is recommending the flu vaccine for children under 2 years of age. Flu shots are made for money, the producers of the flu vaccine know it is worthless, but they make good money. They don't care who they hurt, damage, and eventually people do die from the vaccines. They are nothing but NEUROTOXINS to the brain and the central nervous system. The flu shot gives people a very bad cold, flu/cold it is the same thing. The flu vaccine just like any other vaccine weakens the immune system. They induce diseases into the body.Look it up online what is in the vaccines. All toxic poisons and cancer producing agents. Also the animal by products in vaccines carry the risk of viral contaminations. Vaccine companies cannot guarantee the purity of animal cells used in their vaccines culture. The doctors who inject people with the useless vaccine get a % from the drug companies. They always want to find a cure for all the neurological diseases have. Well do not get vaccinated and then you would not have these diseases. Nobody anywhere or any time and under any circumstances has the right or power in this country to vaccinate you against your will and your children also. If they attempt to do so you can legally charge them with ASSAULT with a deadly weapon that is what vaccines are, weapons of mass destruction. So go to your lawyer and get your protection now. Do vaccines provide health? No they do not. Does vaccines affect your body organs? In studies it shows it does do its damages. Because THEY HAVE TOXIC CHEMICALS . Do vaccines induce diseases? Yes, we have all the evidences to prove this. Vaccines are very neurotoxic and causes neurotoxin damages to the brain and central nervous system, the disorders are endless. Brain damages is by far the most common adverse reaction associated with vaccinations. Austism, MS, Parkinson, Lupus, Alzheimer, Convulsions, Epilepsy, SIDS, Deafness, Blindness, ADD, LD, GB Syndrome, Hyperactivity, Mental Retardation, Anxiety, Depression, Brain Tumors, Cancers, Non-Hodkins Lymphoma, Encephalilady lumps, the list is endless. Brain damage from vaccine is an epidemic neurological disorders when vaccines ar at stake but we see many citations linking changed for the worse after vaccinations are given. There is too much to type here, but Vaccinations are a scam and a money maker for the drug companies. Do your searching online. Please do not put your stupid google ads in my posts I do not appreciate that at all, Bird flu is a HOAX, TAMIFLU is a toxic vaccine, do not fall for the propaganda.
Ette,
Good for you! It's nice to hear someone with something intelligent to say! More people should read - meanwhile, keep circulating information - it helps!

Old 01-24-2006, 07:49 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Good for you, Ette! Keep circulating information - maybe enough people will finally start reading for themselves! :)

Old 01-25-2006, 06:27 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Not just flu shots but prescription and non prescription drugs are also a scam. Here is a whole profession that is a scam. That profession is psychiatry. The drugs cause disease or in my case aggravated the condition. First how do psychiatrists diagnose? They don't do any real medical testing for a mental illness. You fill out a bulls... questionaire then they see you for only fifteen minutes a month called a follow up appointment. No real medical testing is done. They base your "Disease" on symptoms which can be caused by any number of things. They play a matching game with your symptoms then guess the "medicine" that would supposedly work. Again no real medical testing is done. I speak from personal experience and I have information that proves it is the biggest scam in the country. A man named Kevin Trudeau is exposing the drug companies for the frauds they commit on a daily basis and people like me lose 8 years in our lives due to the bulls... medicine. I would love to be his partner in exposing this other scam going on in front of us all the time. I have information proving this man right. If anyone knows how to contact him directly please e-mail me at: jmasters805@aol.com I need all your help and the best thing is I don't charge you like the drug companies and doctors do.

Old 06-26-2007, 02:01 PM
Banned

ETTIEE, it is 12 times stronger i have read, more toxic chemcials cant imagine what it 12 times stronger, is it the aluminum and mercury and embalming fluid, it could be the other chemicals just to destroy the immune system. This is your government and doctors and drug companies sending their love for you. sending you and yours to a clinic to poison your for life.

Old 06-29-2007, 11:11 PM
tabufx50

yeah these flu shots may fight certain strains of the flu, however if you don't get the shot with the correct strain that happens to be going around, then you get the flu anyway. Besides, the flu shot is actually putting the flu virus into your body so that your immune system can develop antibodies to thwart the virus as you encounter it. Medicine is still an experimental field ya know.

Old 07-01-2007, 07:05 PM
I am new at Scam.com

It doesnt help that they put mucery in the shoots they give to children , Im never having children

Old 07-04-2007, 08:49 AM
Banned

MRi, you still can have children, just home school them. Mercury, aluminum, embalming fluid, and more chemicals are involved. The flu shot is a money maker for big pharma and the doctors get a % when they con you that you need the poisonous shot. And who knows what other diseases they are putting in these vaccines. IT IS A SCAM.

Old 08-01-2011, 02:50 PM
I am new at Scam.com

What gets me is the fact of how our media is controlled ** the government. Any information that is actually important is blocked out. Like the fact that autism skyrocketed. And none of this is paranoia. I don't think the CIA or anything is out to get me. I just realize that mercury is a neurotoxin. And ba**'s are shot up with it every day, and it is horrible the fact that every rebel against this type of thing is blocked from the mass. Our corrupt government won't let a peep out. Every time there is a picket about nine eleven like that time in new York. No media coverage? It's government controlled, and it's getting ridiculous. If you ask me, we need a revolution. Also you guys should research how only 5 percent of countries use fluoride. The rest of them list it as a toxic substance. Also if my information is correct hitler used fluoride for mass brain wash. And i think it's pretty clear. Just look at the idiot box in your living room and what they put on there.

Old 09-21-2011, 10:30 AM
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojustask View Post
Actually people who have had 5 or more flu vaccinations are 10 times more likely to develop Alzheimers than those who don't get a flu shot.
No, wrong! From the Alzheimer's Association web site.

Quote:
Myth 6: Flu shots increase risk of Alzheimerís disease
Reality: A theory linking flu shots to a greatly increased risk of Alzheimerís disease has been proposed by a U.S. doctor whose license was suspended by the South Carolina Board of Medical Examiners. Several mainstream studies link flu shots and other vaccinations to a reduced risk of Alzheimer's disease and overall better health.

A Nov. 27, 2001, Canadian Medical Journal report suggests older adults who were vaccinated against diphtheria or tetanus, polio, and influenza seemed to have a lower risk of developing Alzheimerís disease than those not receiving these vaccinations. The full text of this report is posted on the journalís Web site.

A report in the Nov. 3, 2004, JAMA found that annual flu shots for older adults were associated with a reduced risk of death from all causes. The abstract of that report is posted on PubMed.
Quote:
The key to not getting the flu is not to compromise your immune system. It's never been proven that the ingredients in a flu shot prevent you from getting the flu.
Correct.

Quote:
Myth: You can catch a mild form of the flu from a flu shot. Fact: "That is one of the most remarkable urban myths -- and it is a myth," says Dr. William Schaffner, professor and Department of Preventive Medicine chairman at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. "You cannot get flu from the flu vaccine."
Quote:
Proper bed rest, good and fresh (not sitting on the shelf forever) vitamins, preferably natural not chemical in nature (especially vitamin C and E and other anti-oxidents), proper exercise and washing hands, door knobs, bathroom fixtures and not sharing eating and drinking utensils will do more to guard you against catching the flu than any shot. Even an honest MD will tell you that.
Yeah....not quite:

Quote:
Flu shot: Your best bet for avoiding influenza
Getting a flu shot often protects you from coming down with the flu. And while the flu shot doesn't always provide total protection, it's worth getting.

By Mayo Clinic staff
This year's annual flu shot will offer protection against the pandemic H1N1 flu (swine flu) virus, in addition to two other influenza viruses that are expected to be in circulation this fall and winter.

Influenza is a respiratory infection that can cause serious complications, particularly to young children and older adults. Flu shots are the most effective way to prevent influenza and its complications. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) now recommends that everyone 6 months of age or older be vaccinated annually against influenza.
People!...Please research!...
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 10-06-2011, 04:35 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
No, wrong! flu shots are poison! Dont lie!
People!...Please research!... damn right!

..Please research!...

Old 10-07-2011, 02:17 PM
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulbro View Post
The difference between you and me, other than the obvious, is I back up my position with facts....you back your position up emoticons.
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 10-08-2011, 01:49 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
The difference between you and me, other than the obvious, is I back up my position with facts....you back your position up emoticons.
That's not entirely true. You do more whining like a little bitch about everything.

Last edited by Knight-mare : 10-08-2011 at 01:55 PM.