report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-24-2005, 09:23 PM
Newbie Member

MLM from Scratch

Hello

My name is Ralph Espinosa.

I have researching MLM from quite a while and I have been in various MLM opportunities.

I recently went to an ACN (for the 4th time) meeting I asked the person conducting how long he was doing ACN, he responded about 3 months. At this point a guy from the crowd asked ďSo, how much money are you making?Ē He replied: ďNot enough.Ē I think that was a great answer. Maybe heís not making anything but he responded well.

So, at that point I realized that it doesnít matter what product or service or for that matter the compensation plan the company offers if you present a vision people will follow.

Iím not going to join ACN but instead I decided to start my own. Iím going to use all my savings and if I have to mortgage my house I will.

The reason Iím writing this post is to ask your help. Since it looks like you know what you talking about (no sarcasm intended).

First, we need a product. Iím thinking in using http://xtremeformulavitamins.com/ as our product (Iím not affiliated with them Iím just being talking with them to see how cheap we can buy the product). I think is easy to sell but I can be wrong. We need a product we can market very easily.

Second, Iím planning to charge $100.00 a month plus shipping and handling. (If we use the product from the link above I can buy enough products to supply $200.00 worth of product (which it should be very easy to sell) with every order. Of course they can order more at $36.00 per case.

Iím thinking in using a 3 x 5 force matrix. 10% commission with a 10% bonus after qualification (your first level full).

Level 1 3 $ 10.00 $ 30.00 Qualified
Level 2 9 $ 10.00 $ 90.00
Level 3 27 $ 10.00 $ 270.00
Level 4 81 $ 10.00 $ 810.00
Level 5 243 $ 10.00 $ 2,430.00

363 Total Commsions $3,630.00
10 % Bonus $3,630.00
Gran Total $7,260.00

So, my point with this is that with 363 people in your down-line you can make up to 7,260 dollars. When you reach your 5th level weather you have a full matrix or not you have the option of re-enter and repeat the process.

This is pretty much the raw deal. Tell me what you think. If this looks like a pyramid scam.

For those who op to participate they will get one of the first 9 positions attached to the company weíre going to have.

Also I need a good a good internet marketing company so, if you have any suggestion theyíre all welcome.

One more thing if this sounds like an illegal pyramid please let me know I donít want to be the subject of discussion in the SCAM,com website.

For now Iím only going to give my email not my phone until I sort through the people who really want to help and the people who only going to tell me that Iím going to fail.

Thanks

Ralph Espinosa
e enterprises
ralph_r_espinosa@yahoo.com
:cool:

Old 11-30-2005, 08:51 PM
Platinum Member

Re: MLM from Scratch

Ralphie boy,

I think we had a little talk about this on yonder quatloos.com. There are a few die hard MLMers here, but I hope they have the good sense to evaluate this carefully. Who would want to be in the bottom of your pyramid heap either? Why on earth would I buy from your pyramid when I can go to the company directly and get ripped off on overpriced vitamins which are out of stock anyway! Vitamins and supplements of all kinds are at Target, Sams, Whole Foods and every where else under the sun! Give us a break!!!!!!!

Soapboxmom

Old 12-01-2005, 05:52 AM
Newbie Member

Ralph,

If you're even considering starting your own MLM company, there is no question that you should be the manufacturer of your product, not outsourcing it. Like soapboxmom said, why would people pay the high mark up from your company when all you are is a middle man for another.

~Cash

Old 12-03-2005, 12:40 AM
Newbie Member

I have always wanted to create my own MLM company too, but I would use some sort of e-product instead of anything physical. This way you can reach a much greater audience. Accept multiple forms of payment too, especially e-gold since many people around the world don't have access to credit cards, pay-pay, Stormpay, etc.

My GDI and Empowerism businesses are great examples of digital products. Websites and leads, can't get much more digital than that. I imagine you can still do well with a physical product though. Just look at the makers of Xango or Fuita Vida. But, that may be the real key to true wealth too is to be the makers of the product.

You may also want to find something with a lower monthly cost too. One of the biggest advantages of someone getting into MLM is the low cost of entry compared to running their own brick and mortar business. Granted, $100 a month is nothing compared to the thousands you would need for a physical business, a lot of people would be forced to turn away since a lot of us can't spare that in a business venture.

I'll have to keep my eye on this post to see what other thoughts are put into it, and good luck in your venture.

Old 12-07-2005, 05:22 PM
openQuestion

I'll give the guy who started this thread credit for one thing: he knows how to make real money in MLM...and that's to start a company.

Old 05-30-2007, 11:42 PM
I am new at Scam.com

LTD (Leadership Team Development) has been around for 30+ years. They look at market trends and tap into whatever the next thing is going to be. Obviously more people are going to shop on the internet in the next 5-10-15 years. LTD puts together revenue sharing projects using an online supplier. It's considered MLM by most, but in fact it's a form of Private Franchising.

Project 1: Done properly with the right structure will yeild you 40-60k/ year, done part time 5-12 hours a week. Generally takes 12-18 months. RESIDUAL.

Project 2: The 2-5 year plan, 15-25 hours per week but will yeild you over 100k++. BOTH CREATE RESIDUAL INCOME.

The leadership is awsome, there are 400 nationwide training workshops held weekly. I've been with then over a year now, excited, and I don't plan on going anywhere. For more information you can email me at lacer13@mac.com.

Old 05-31-2007, 02:19 AM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Ralph,

How long have you been involved in the field of Network Marketing?

How much capital do you have to start?

Have you ever been a distributor in a NWM company? If so, how long and how well did you do? If not, why not? Wouldn't you think it would be a good place to start, in the field? So that you know exactly what your distributor in the field is up against.

Why would anyone follow you? This business requires L-e-a-d-e-r-s-h-i-p. There's no shortcut to that process.

I don't know of too many MLM pro's that would follow a newbie into any deal. You are going to appeal to people already familiar with MLM to initially bring your vehicle into the marketplace aren't you? How are you going to convince them to buy in with you to get your company started? Do you really think that anyone will follow you when you have so much to learn about even the basic fundamentals of MLM!??

Here, here's the phone number of one of the most respected individuals in NWM today, Len ******;

(I captured this, word for word from his site, under "Research" under the heading, "MLM Company Start-Up Consultant"- Kerry :D )
Quote:
"To talk you out of it!": Call, Len ****** 702-914-1771
MarketWave@Cox.net

I agree with the following, it's from one of the articles from his site entitled, "Start-Ups; are they Strangling the Industry?;

Quote:
We will continue to see ads telling us to stop wasting our time with "penny ante deals" and start our own MLM companies (because they "always make money") for as long as there's MLM publications that will take their money. And disgruntled, unsuccessful MLM distributors will continue to buy into the pitch and start MLM companies from their kitchen table. And large numbers of MLM companies will continue to launch with no clue as to what's required to be legally set up in all 50 states -- thus be operating illegally.

Why be an MLM company owner anyway? The whole beauty of network marketing was that you could start your own business without all the headaches and challenges faced by most conventional company owners. No payroll taxes, no legal hassles, no office to staff, no product development, etc.. As an MLM company owner, you not only have to perform all the same chores as any other company owner, but you have twice as much to worry about!

I wouldn't take the job of any MLM company president in this industry for any price. Well, hold on. Let's not get carried away. Okay, it would have to be an awful lot.

And if I did ever start my own company, it would have a full-blown computer system with all the bells and whistles in place from day one, a full stock of inventory of at least 25 quality products -- and a million+ bucks in the bank!

One company that tried to launch recently didn't even have a computer. They were keeping track of their company genealogy with a big chart on the wall!

So what drives so many people, mainly ex-distributors, to want to start their own MLM companies? It can't be the income. Many network marketers make far more than the owners of their company do. The income potential is at least equal. Perhaps it's the idea that nobody is doing it right and they can do it better. Everybody believes they can create the "perfect" MLM company. Well, there are 275-million people in this country, so unless you want to start up 275-million MLM companies, it isn't going to be "perfect" to everybody.

I think it's the illusion that it's so "easy" to start and run your own MLM company. Hey, just get some good software, whip up a few products, distributors run to you in droves and you're rich!

Folks, do what I did. Before you ever decide to run your own MLM company, work out of the home office of one for just one month. The fantasy that this business is easy will be blasted from your mind with the force of a twenty-megaton thermonuclear explosion. ~ Len ******
~~~~~~~~~
Leonard ****** has concentrated his full-time efforts over the last seventeen years on researching and analyzing all aspects of Network Marketing. He is a professional speaker and trainer, and currently conducts "Inside Network Marketing" seminars throughout the world. Len is the author of the controversial book "Inside Network Marketing" (Random House) and the best selling cassette tapes "Case Closed! The Whole Truth About Network Marketing" and "The Coming Network Marketing Boom." He is a court recognized expert in the field of network marketing.
Also, Last year or so, Mr ****** went against his own advice and even started his own MLM company. Epic International, was the name of it.

It started with a small line of nutritionals, had a Binary comp plan with a "new" innovation for a Binary, the "matchiing bonus" feature, etc...It didn't last a year and a half!, and he's a bonified expert in the field!

Hey I'm not saying don't start a company, EVERY huge MLM company had to start somewhere, right? All I'm saying is, do your homework & research FIRST, not while your building it.

KNOW what you're getting into.

If you've got no experience in MLM your energy will be quickly expended in vain. MLM is a very unique business model, with it's own unique set of dynamics that would easily broadside a newcomer.

Good Luck! , ....(now THAT's some BIG THINKING, HUH!? hat's off to you just the same! :D )

Kerry

P.S. - NO, I am NOT affiliated with Len ****** in any way, shape or form, other than I LOVE NWM! :D

KLH

Old 05-31-2007, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eLace13
LTD (Leadership Team Development) has been around for 30+ years. They look at market trends and tap into whatever the next thing is going to be. Obviously more people are going to shop on the internet in the next 5-10-15 years. LTD puts together revenue sharing projects using an online supplier. It's considered MLM by most, but in fact it's a form of Private Franchising.

Project 1: Done properly with the right structure will yeild you 40-60k/ year, done part time 5-12 hours a week. Generally takes 12-18 months. RESIDUAL.

Project 2: The 2-5 year plan, 15-25 hours per week but will yeild you over 100k++. BOTH CREATE RESIDUAL INCOME.

The leadership is awsome, there are 400 nationwide training workshops held weekly. I've been with then over a year now, excited, and I don't plan on going anywhere. For more information you can email me at lacer13@mac.com.
Thanks for SPAMMING us! WHO CARES!!! :mad:

Old 05-31-2007, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eLace13

Is this one of the strategy's employed by your LTD team, SPAMMING public forums!?? :eek:

I doubt it!? :mad:

Learn to post, read the rules;

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=10874

Peace,

Kerry

Kerry