report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2005, 03:31 AM
Newbie Member

Re: Studio Traffic Scam came to an END!!!

Here is what happen on my account. I can still use surftv, but I've been waiting for withdraw for 3 weeks now. I send several email and tickets to them and got no response at all. I am wondering how come you can get pay that fast. Can you help me out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruth
Cito,

I’m not sure of your intent, nor the premise from your claims. Do you have a hidden agenda?

If Studio Traffic is truly dead, then show me the proof.
If you read posts at http://www.studiotraffic.org/forum/ from John Horan himself they fully explain why USA members are currently having challenges.

I will tell you my proof:
StudioTraffic has paid out over $150K to me as I continue to promote.
Several of my accounts were blocked Nov 11th, and after submitting ticket and chatting directly John on Nov 14th accounts have been reopened and are surfable.

Requested payments of $15K made on Nov 14th, which transferred to StudioPay within 2 hours. Requested this to Stormpay and subsequently to bank account.

Funds posted this morning to my bank account. Made my final payment on my Cruisers Yachts C80 Cxi Express (http://www.cruisersyachts.com/) which I will take possession of within the hour.

My proof shows me ST is not dead. Period.

Where’s you proof? Post it or shut up!
Period

Old 11-19-2005, 08:18 AM
Financial Overlord

DONT PUT YA FREAKIN AD URL"S IN HERE YA FREAKIN MONGALOID.WHAT MAKES YOU SO SPECIAL THAT YOU CAN ADVERTISE IN HERE YOU GIMP???? :mad:
Out of the 900 odd posts ive read on STudiotraffic it is now a scam, they are randomly blocking and deleting accounts and keeping peoples membership fees.Just because a select few of you say you were paid doesnt make it right does it.Blocking accounts and putting aditional requirements on members is completely retarded and shows just how easy they can controll you and steal your funds.This program for me is a scam.....

Last edited by TheCableGuy : 11-19-2005 at 08:23 AM.

Old 11-20-2005, 12:03 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hi everyone.

As u all know, in this world, what u all say is neither true nor false. If u say it is true then we need the proof or evidence to prove what u said is true. If u say it is false, u will need the proof or eveidence to prove that too. Just like murder case. If the police can't find the proof that the guy is the murderer then that guy will consider as not guilty. This is general.

As I seen in this thread, CITO says ST is scam. Got proof or evidence?

I can say that I'm presiden of 1 country. U all will believe or not what I said? No? Yes? It is up to u. So don't judge on what someone said. U will need to check it yourself and not according what other people said. I'd got some experience about this and I'm not ST cheerleaders. I don't join this kind of this because the money that u earn with your sweat is better than the money that u earn from doing nothing.

Tell u my story. I got win Jackpot 1 time around $1000. Then in that month my expenses is more than $2000. Why? My car got an accident that month too. So the conclusion is if u got some money that is free, u can't keep the money but u will use more the money that u got from something like free money.

Hope u all understand. My english is not good as i'm from poor country and didn't learn english when i was small.

Lastly prove what u had said and not just keep saying something without proving it.

Regards,
CITO2 but i'm not CITO.
(p.s: i just don't know what nick to use so i use this. Sorry CITO) :D

Old 11-20-2005, 12:05 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCableGuy
DONT PUT YA FREAKIN AD URL"S IN HERE YA FREAKIN MONGALOID.WHAT MAKES YOU SO SPECIAL THAT YOU CAN ADVERTISE IN HERE YOU GIMP???? :mad:
Out of the 900 odd posts ive read on STudiotraffic it is now a scam, they are randomly blocking and deleting accounts and keeping peoples membership fees.Just because a select few of you say you were paid doesnt make it right does it.Blocking accounts and putting aditional requirements on members is completely retarded and shows just how easy they can controll you and steal your funds.This program for me is a scam.....
Before u register on something, please read the terms and condition. Don't simply register on something without reading the terms and condition and then complaining this and that. That's your fault and not their fault.

Old 11-20-2005, 12:29 AM
Ryz

Quote:
There is a crook around here with Id: "Derrik" that has been cheerleading, promoting this scam brainlessly to innocent sheeps. He is a known crook on the internet. If you signed up under him, or even if you didn't, it is time you contact the Australian authorities and the fbi and tell all about him.
Yeah? You want us to report him, eh? What exactly did he do wrong?

If you're just pissed because he referred people to a legal autosurf program, Studiotraffic, then you're just wasting your precious time, sweety. Autosurfs present a risk, but some are not illegal in any way. I know for a fact that Studio Traffic and 12 Daily Pro are legitimate, 100% legal programs....whether you agree with it or not.

So, back to my question: What else has "Derrik" done that is so terrible? If he's just been referring people, then it's definitely NOT a crime. When people sign up under other referrers, THEY assume the risk. It's not the referrer's fault. You may play the "Boo-hoo" game all you like and whine about how unfair it may be. But, the reality is that signing up and participating in autosurfs is each individual's OWN responsibility. You can whine forever, but it doesn't change the fact that you all are responsible for your own investments.

So, with that said, what else has "Derrik" done that is "sooo illegal"??? :rolleyes:

Old 11-20-2005, 01:29 AM
Newbie Member

* Promoting surf programs does not appear to be illegal in the US at this time.

* Taxes from surf income would most likely be reported as self-employment income, and paying estimated taxes and filing year end returns would be the surfer's responsibility.

* The worst enemies of any surf program are usually the admin itself - if they fail to honor an on-time payout request just once, to one pissed-off member, the program's rep can be trashed in a matter of days, given the speed of Internet information.
[To all admins: get a clue, and do what you have agreed to do! If you promise to pay a member 1.3% a day for 234 days and to pay them once a month, then do it! Don't give them a load of BS about 'voluntary donations' (are they a charity or a business, for pete's sake), 'special pow-wows' so you can decide if members will be paid or not, and 'no-surfing' restrictions for certain members (is the piggybank empty?) even as they recruit new members!]

* This is off-topic, but it seems that some other big surf programs had their own members money in ST. Some of those programs have failed already, and others are falling behind on payout schedule. Maybe this is a good warning for all surfers to diversify and not become too heavily dependent on any one program.

* I always viewed autosurfing as a business, and I don't think that anysurfer appreciates being treated like a pinata full of cash .............

Fortunately, there are still programs that do seem to value their members .....

Just say 'no' to unethical admins!

Old 11-20-2005, 02:55 AM
Ryz

Quote:
Promoting surf programs does not appear to be illegal in the US at this time.
It is NOT illegal.

Great post and good points, itsallbull!

Old 11-21-2005, 10:01 AM

that uppercase bold and underline really drove your argument home ryz, too bad your wrong.

Old 11-21-2005, 02:21 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Please stick to the facts and perhaps FTC rules. Most surfing sites pay their payouts from 'membership' fees. This clearly creates a pyramid scheme as a site can attract only so many members and after 'peak' will fold. Pyramids are illegal in all of US. Thus because ST is still paying or expanding is not proving anything here. The only thing that matters is if it is able to profit from other sources than membership fees and share the profits with members. Not so long time ago 4daily was brainstorming its business model and it did eventually 'survived' by ripping off all members but these who did recent upgrades. If ST was on this path I would say it is a ponzi (promoting a ponzi is illegal also) but I do not have an answer yet.

Old 11-21-2005, 03:05 PM
I am new at Scam.com

sorry but too much to read, is ST a scam? or NOT?

Old 11-21-2005, 03:56 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrox3d
PHONY! No one from the USA spells "check" like "cheque"!!! :eek:
That's because he is from Malaysia.

Old 11-21-2005, 03:56 PM
Moderator Emeritus

In a word, yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by enyce2k9

Old 11-21-2005, 06:48 PM
Consumers/Merchants Protector

ENYCE2K9, we have an interesting poll at http://www.fairtradeauthority.com/fo...topic.php?t=14 , if you felt like having a look.

Old 11-21-2005, 07:41 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryz
Yeah? You want us to report him, eh? What exactly did he do wrong?

If you're just pissed because he referred people to a legal autosurf program, Studiotraffic, then you're just wasting your precious time, sweety. Autosurfs present a risk, but some are not illegal in any way. I know for a fact that Studio Traffic and 12 Daily Pro are legitimate, 100% legal programs....whether you agree with it or not.

So, back to my question: What else has "Derrik" done that is so terrible? If he's just been referring people, then it's definitely NOT a crime. When people sign up under other referrers, THEY assume the risk. It's not the referrer's fault. You may play the "Boo-hoo" game all you like and whine about how unfair it may be. But, the reality is that signing up and participating in autosurfs is each individual's OWN responsibility. You can whine forever, but it doesn't change the fact that you all are responsible for your own investments.

So, with that said, what else has "Derrik" done that is "sooo illegal"??? :rolleyes:
What did he do that was so wrong? Knowingly promote an illegal scheme, that's all. Nothing too serious I guess ;)

I would ask you to "prove" how you know that ST and 12DP are legal, but you're banned, so you can't. And, you're wrong anyway.

Old 11-21-2005, 09:04 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by enyce2k9
Yes it is a scam. It will eventuallly close. I was a member for 2 years. Made a few bucks. All the programs that supposedly enhance their bank accounts are bogus. Studiomatrix- folded, Studiorocks- really sorry internet radio station. Surftv-only members look at the ads, studioblogger-useless, studioshopper- ST merchandise watch, t-shirt etc.

The whole thing is to keep members upgrading in their ponzi scheme. Although it is well organized and still in business, it will eventually close and Mr Horan or whatever his name is will run with the money.

I had recently been banned from surfing, then my account closed by administrator. No reason other than I did not commit myself to their GAC program and become involved within the 48hour period. Basically the letter sent to me is that since I did not want to participate they told me to no let the doorknob hit me in the a** on the way out.

Stay away from it.

Old 11-21-2005, 09:25 PM
Consumers/Merchants Protector

FISHB8, would you be so nice to vote and comment on the following? Just don't mention any business name in particular, please. It would be good to have your opinion on that: http://www.fairtradeauthority.com/fo...topic.php?t=14

Old 11-22-2005, 12:46 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrox3d
PHONY! No one from the USA spells "check" like "cheque"!!! :eek:
I scoff at your jest Electrox3d.
Although I did not write the post with the word “cheque “, I wonder just how removed you are from a multicultural society?

I happen to be a Queen’s English scholar that hales from Australia that daily writes “cheque” rather than “check”. You will however only see me expound the word “Check” as I have my PC auto correct (if you see the oxymoron) this for me.

Spare me your uneducated rhetoric.

Living in the USA

Last edited by thetruth : 11-22-2005 at 01:05 AM.

Old 11-22-2005, 12:55 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymondyanglu
Here is what happen on my account. I can still use surftv, but I've been waiting for withdraw for 3 weeks now. I send several email and tickets to them and got no response at all. I am wondering how come you can get pay that fast. Can you help me out?
raymondyanglu,

Do no request monies via EFT, if you have a Stormpay Account request payout via that. You will experience greater fees with Stormpay, but the payment will process.

There are two reasons for this: SP can only issue 3 (I think) EFT per day (these are tape runs, no individual account transfers) and secondly no limit of Stormpay processes per day.

You flow is ST-SP-Stormpay-bank.

Hope that helps