report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2005, 09:47 PM
cito

Studio Traffic Scam came to an END!!!

Studio Traffic ponzi scam came to an end today. Thousands and thousands of members are devastated. I have been warning members here all along about this scam and now it is done robbing thousands of dollars from their members.

There is a crook around here with Id: "Derrik" that has been cheerleading, promoting this scam brainlessly to innocent sheeps. He is a known crook on the internet. If you signed up under him, or even if you didn't, it is time you contact the Australian authorities and the fbi and tell all about him.

www.fbi.gov in the USA

or

Australian Federal Police here:

http://www.afp.gov.au/afp/page/Crime/Fraud/DealScam.htm

Here are all his posts in this forum: http://www.scam.com/search.php?searchid=355531

Here are all his posts in hyipdiscussion.com : http://www.hyipdiscussion.com/search...earchid=104247

He participated in a ton of forums on the internet promoting scams trying to discredit anybody that says anything against those scams. Problably you know him from promoting scams like PIPs, Top Gun traffic, Studio Traffic now, Golden Nestegg that have already robbed thousands and thousands of people their money!

If you signed up under anybody to ST and you lost your money, email or give all the information to the fbi about that person.

Last edited by cito : 11-11-2005 at 09:57 PM.

Old 11-11-2005, 10:28 PM
cito

Re: Studio Traffic Scam came to an END!!!

Things are heating up! http://www.hyipdiscussion.com/studiotraffic.html

Old 11-12-2005, 02:06 AM
cito

Ok, here is the full name of this SOB (derrik) that is scamming people left and right all over the internet forums out there by referring them to ponzi scams. This SOB referred and participated in PIPs, Studio Traffic and tons of other scams. If he paid taxes on the earnings from those illegal ponzi scams, he laundered the earnings as the earnings are illegal. If he didn't pay taxes on earnings, he is screwed either way. Just taxes will get this crook behind bars.

Report him to the Australian authorities here:

Name to report: Derrik Oppermann
Site: http://www.getacashcow.com/
Here is the SOB in a Bow Tie: http://derrik-oppermann.tripod.com/
Here this SOB's email address: derrik.oppermann@villagegreenmedia.com

Here is the whois for his site. Send that to authorities too. I will.

Registrant:
Derrik Oppermann
6 Trinity Row
Bulli, New South Wales 2516
Australia

Registered through: GoDaddy.com (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: GETACASHCOW.COM
Created on: 06-Sep-04
Expires on: 06-Sep-06
Last Updated on: 10-Sep-04

Administrative Contact:
Oppermann, Derrik ezeeretail@iprimus.com.au
6 Trinity Row
Australia
61242838877 Fax -- 61242838899
Technical Contact:
Oppermann, Derrik ezeeretail@iprimus.com.au
6 Trinity Row
Australia
61242838877 Fax -- 61242838899

Domain servers in listed order:
PARK15.SECURESERVER.NET
PARK16.SECURESERVER.NET

Registry Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK

The more complaints, the better. This crook has to go down! Also drop him an email and tell him that you are reporting him for scamming people.

Last edited by cito : 11-12-2005 at 02:29 AM.

Old 11-12-2005, 03:06 AM
Gold Member

Now, I am neither member nor supporter of Studio Traffic, but if it has indeed ended, the members are not aware of it -- not even at hyipdiscussion.

Please don't report false news.

Old 11-12-2005, 03:16 AM
Newbie Member

Wow. Last time I checked, there was nothing illegal about telling someone about something. However, I beleive posting someones personal information and calling them names and accusing them of fraud without proof of any illegal activity is walking a thin line to libelous. I do beleive in helping to alert people about scams and all, but doing so responsibly.

Like it's always been said, "Never invest more than you can afford to lose". Follow this simple rule and no one will ever have a problem with any site closing down.

Have a great day. :)

Old 11-12-2005, 03:28 AM
Newbie Member

Is there any way of getting this dude Cito permanently banned from this site for blatantly posting misinformation. My ST account is fine. Surfed as usual today. If the Admin of scam.com is going to let people get away with this crap then scam.com is totally worthless.

Old 11-12-2005, 03:49 AM
Gold Member

We've got another loon running around saying that 12DP is dead and has been for months, and somebody claiming that Plexpay is legit, despite the owner being in gaol and the servers confiscated.

I don't think the mods or admins have a chance to check every single thread, but I do know that this has come to be my least reliable source of information concerning the legitimacy of Internet programmes--which is really a shame.

Old 11-12-2005, 07:01 AM
Newbie Member

I absolutely agree with you Cito. This site is definitely a scam. I've been waiting for my withdraw for more than 2 weeks and still got nothing at all. Their live support is down and it is useless to submit a ticket, since the ticket number is always unvalid when you check up the status of ticket. I am not playing any autosurf program any more. **** them off :mad:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cito
Studio Traffic ponzi scam came to an end today. Thousands and thousands of members are devastated. I have been warning members here all along about this scam and now it is done robbing thousands of dollars from their members.

There is a crook around here with Id: "Derrik" that has been cheerleading, promoting this scam brainlessly to innocent sheeps. He is a known crook on the internet. If you signed up under him, or even if you didn't, it is time you contact the Australian authorities and the fbi and tell all about him.

www.fbi.gov in the USA

or

Here are all his posts in this forum: http://www.scam.com/search.php?searchid=355531

Here are all his posts in hyipdiscussion.com : http://www.hyipdiscussion.com/search...earchid=104247

He participated in a ton of forums on the internet promoting scams trying to discredit anybody that says anything against those scams. Problably you know him from promoting scams like PIPs, Top Gun traffic, Studio Traffic now, Golden Nestegg that have already robbed thousands and thousands of people their money!

If you signed up under anybody to ST and you lost your money, email or give all the information to the fbi about that person.

Old 11-12-2005, 09:46 AM
Bronze Member

IDIOT!!!!!

#1 Today, 06:20 AM
Studiot
Administrator Join Date: May 2004

Site might be down for a few hours on November 12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

We are adding 2 more servers to our site. Other than this, we are working on a new system where members of diffierent countries will be directed to different servers. This allows us to do targetted SurfSTV based on their country.

The site might be down for a few hours. Nov, 12th will be a declared holiday. There is no need to surf today. Earnings will be added to account at the end of the month.

Mods, please make this a sticky for today.

Sorry for any inconveniences caused,
John
studiotraffic Inc.

Old 11-12-2005, 02:59 PM
Silver Member

You know what's really in danger of being shut down? This forum. That would be sad because there is a lot of good info on here and it does expose real scams. The problem is that admins are allowing libelous and fraudulent lies to persist here. The accusations & allegations have crossed way over the line of legality. We have Ponzi Nemesis or whoever it is impersonating the admin of 12DP, then we have this stuff here. I don't think this thread rises to the level of being illegal, but the ones about 12DP have. Impersonation is a form of identity theft.

"Yep95821,
Wow. Last time I checked, there was nothing illegal about telling someone about something."

There are lines that can be crossed and people have been convicted of crimes for just telling someone something. Charles Manson has sat in prison for over 30 years for the murders of 7 people and he didn't lay a finger on one of them. He was convicted because he incited other people with misleading words to go commit the act. Yet he was found guilty. People here are inciting others to commit illegal acts, and spreading false information that potentially threatens a business. Maybe one or two posts would be Ok, but there has been continual instigation here that incites people to attempt to shut down business and do harm to other people. Do you know people in the U.S. win lawsuits against others who have abused them or caused them loss just by their abusive words. The people here making similar allegations are treading on extremely thin ice when it comes to what is legal.

Old 11-12-2005, 03:55 PM
Silver Member

My computer is doing it's daily surfing of studiotraffic right now. No problems. What a bunch of b.s.! Don't people have better things to do than make up false stories and post them?

Old 11-12-2005, 06:22 PM
Silver Member

Also, as you can see in the copy of the note that Rickachae posted that Studiotraffic is actually EXPANDING.

Old 11-12-2005, 07:07 PM
Newbie Member

I've tried the liveperson support again today. There are still no one s there. And I got no reponse from my email to admin@studiotraffic.com at all. You guys are such a liar. :mad:

Old 11-12-2005, 07:29 PM
Just A Guy Who Hates Scammers

All I know about the problems at StudioTraffic is this . . . . .

1. I live in the USA
2. My StudioTraffic account is at a measily $190
3. I asked for an Electronic Bank Transfer on the 2nd of November for less than $30
4. My surfing privledges and those of numerous other US members are now suspended for reasons that frankly make no sense to me
5. I have not been paid my EBT, and now I have no idea when I will be paid
6. I can not surf, I can not earn on my account
7. I am not very happy right now
8. I don't know when, if ever, I can surf and earn again
9. I feel very sorry for those who are in this position and need to earn with StudioTraffic in order to pay their way in life
10. I have a bad feeling about this and I am having trouble believing any of the excuses coming from the administrators at ST
11. I won't be all that put out if ST turns out to be a scam and folds, but God help the people who put thousands of dollars into this
12. Something sure smells fishy about all of this to me

Old 11-12-2005, 11:00 PM
cito

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComplexKid
Now, I am neither member nor supporter of Studio Traffic, but if it has indeed ended, the members are not aware of it -- not even at hyipdiscussion.

Please don't report false news.
How can you blatantly lie to people here? It is very disheartening seeing a human being lie to other so careless to others for personal gain. Do you think people are stupid? Go to that same forum you mentioned and talkgold and to the same scam forum! It is dead! I know you are a cheerleader hoping they come back but your scam IS DONE! Site is live but it is GONE!

Last edited by cito : 11-12-2005 at 11:29 PM.

Old 11-12-2005, 11:04 PM
cito

Quote:
Originally Posted by yep95821
Wow. Last time I checked, there was nothing illegal about telling someone about something. However, I beleive posting someones personal information and calling them names and accusing them of fraud without proof of any illegal activity is walking a thin line to libelous. I do beleive in helping to alert people about scams and all, but doing so responsibly.

Like it's always been said, "Never invest more than you can afford to lose". Follow this simple rule and no one will ever have a problem with any site closing down.

Have a great day. :)
Look, everything is public information and this guy is a known scammer. If it is libelous or not, let me deal with that. I eat no fear and don't fall for stupid cheerleaders scare tactics either.

It is obvious you don't have a clue about internet laws. And yes I have proof this guy is nothing but a ponzi promoter and YES THAT'S A CRIME YOU IDIOT! THE SAME AS PROMOTING DRUGS! In fact I want that crook to do something to finish putting him behind bars.

I know you brainless cheerleaders and ponzi promoters as it I'd have given you birth! You ain't no little red ridding hood, you are plain crooks! I know very well how you stupid cheerleaders shake them miniskirts!

Don't you be here acting like you are just nice and all. You are just another ponzi ridder. That is illegal you know! That's a federal offense!

Last edited by cito : 11-12-2005 at 11:27 PM.

Old 11-12-2005, 11:11 PM
cito

Quote:
Originally Posted by godaddio01
Is there any way of getting this dude Cito permanently banned from this site for blatantly posting misinformation. My ST account is fine. Surfed as usual today. If the Admin of scam.com is going to let people get away with this crap then scam.com is totally worthless.
It is sickenning to see people like you around trying to missinform innocent people here for personal gain! You pull your head out of your ass and wipe the shiit from your eyes. With that communist mentality you have you will never get ahead in life. Another attempt from a brainless scam cheerleader to get more sheeps into a dead ponzi.

Newbies, you have to understand how ponzies work and why the crooks above are around spreading lies. Your deposits are those crooks above withdrawals. Therefore, these sick people are all over the net promoting and cheerleading these scams so you join and they have a chance to get their money out. But this ponzi is dead as the owner robbed the money from their members yesterday and will not give it back!

These people above are crooks, except some. You will lose your money, these wolves won't. I don't have anything to gain by alerting you, they do or at least they think they do. As I said, that ponzi is done. Be careful. Know that participating in ponzies is a federal crime too.

Last edited by cito : 11-12-2005 at 11:17 PM.

Old 11-12-2005, 11:16 PM
cito

Quote:
Originally Posted by edlawton
Also, as you can see in the copy of the note that Rickachae posted that Studiotraffic is actually EXPANDING.
You can't be more of a moron because you can't. YESTERDAY STUDIO TRAFFIC DIED! What planet you live in? The studio traffic scam owner said it clearly yesterday! No more money! He needs the money in your accounts and stole it RIGHT IN YOUR FACE!!!

Last edited by cito : 11-12-2005 at 11:21 PM.