report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2009, 04:27 PM
Honest Guy

FAP Turbo

Any one out there used FAP Turbo?

The internet is full of affiliate review websites on this one... Please share your experience if you have actually tried it.

Thanks!

Bookmark and Share

Old 01-04-2009, 07:30 PM
Platinum Member

Re: FAP Turbo

It is a Forex scam.

Old 01-05-2009, 04:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisZ View Post
It is a Forex scam.
By which good Boris means to say, the claims made on that website are absurd on their face. Warren Buffett is arguably the greatest investor of this generation, he has a personal net worth of better than 62 billion dollars. He is know as the "Oracle of Omaha" and is legendary for having generated better than a 20% compounding annual return with his Berkshire Hathaway investment conglomerate for more than 30 years.

Fap Turbo claims to be able to double your investment each and every month, or put another way they promise that investing with their program will make you at least 60 times more profit each year than investing with Warren Buffett.

Then ask yourself this, you pointed out all the many affiliate marketing sites flogging this useless scam of a program, why would anyone who ever bought such a tremendously profitable program ever need to dirty their hands with running an affiliate marketing website? Surely their lives would be too full of spending the bags and bags of cash they were making to worry about sending spam e-mails to attract people to their site.

Unless selling the damned thing is the only way to make money off it in the first place.

Last edited by Hopeful Cynic : 01-05-2009 at 04:52 PM.

Old 01-12-2009, 07:44 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Or maybe you just slam Fap Turbo in order to post/advertise your own links that you have in your message.

Old 01-12-2009, 07:55 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful Cynic View Post
By which good Boris means to say, the claims made on that website are absurd on their face. Warren Buffett is arguably the greatest investor of this generation, he has a personal net worth of better than 62 billion dollars. He is know as the "Oracle of Omaha" and is legendary for having generated better than a 20% compounding annual return with his Berkshire Hathaway investment conglomerate for more than 30 years.

Fap Turbo claims to be able to double your investment each and every month, or put another way they promise that investing with their program will make you at least 60 times more profit each year than investing with Warren Buffett.

Then ask yourself this, you pointed out all the many affiliate marketing sites flogging this useless scam of a program, why would anyone who ever bought such a tremendously profitable program ever need to dirty their hands with running an affiliate marketing website? Surely their lives would be too full of spending the bags and bags of cash they were making to worry about sending spam e-mails to attract people to their site.

Unless selling the damned thing is the only way to make money off it in the first place.
Have you even tried Fap Turbo? How is it a scam?

Old 01-14-2009, 12:36 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Totally a Scam. if you look at the top of the page at the picture of the guy that is named _____ M Leary. Then go to the Earn fast cash with google site. It will show the same guy at the bottom of the page talking to you and he tells you that his name is Dennis Goldburg. And I have seen him on other sites with a different names. If it was a legit company. They would have a legit spokesperson...

Old 03-02-2009, 03:17 AM
A Hopeful Internet Entrepreneur

I have just Purchased this. I will keep you updated on my results (on a demo account of course) I will demo it this week and if the results are good i will go live when i have some spare cash.

As for it being a scam because of a picture... You cant go by that... that is absurd! Ive done web design in the past and the easiest way for gaining pictures is through websites that sell you rights to use there pictures - In the case of a company doing this it is very possible for another company to have the same picture. This is just general business and doesn't mean its a scam.

As i said i will keep you all up to date with how i get on.

So far reading results of the members in the members forum There are varied results but then again many seem to change the default settings which are supposedly the best. So to get a gauge on how well people are doing is hard.

Until next time.

Tim

Old 03-12-2009, 03:32 AM

After a week on a demo account of $200 My account was up 15% to $231

These are pretty good results if you ask me - try asking your bank for an interest rate that good!

Old 03-15-2009, 12:47 PM
Silver Member

To me a forex software cannot be a scam, it will simply be a good forex software or a bad forex software.

I happen to have purchased several different software because I do a lot of forex trading online, and I use various tools to help me with that, including software and signal providers.

The fact is that usually those forex software that you find for around $90 are simply crappy software that will not perform and will make you lose money (maybe these ones could qualify to some as a scam).

However, I cannot say the same about the FAP Turbo because it has been one of the few forex software and services I have tried without the need to later ask for a refund. It delivers a very consistent performance, but beware, I think even the best forex software will give you only that, a consistent performance, not a perfect one.

And the fact that this software is not perfect is not something their creators hide, because if you go to FAP Turbo's website and check the live trading results you will see a lot of losing trades.

I stumbled upon a very insightful article about the FAP Turbo which after I read I thought to myself: "I could not have put it better myself".

--> http://www.forexhound.com/article.cfm?articleID=121553

This guy gives some very interesting technical details about the software.

Also you can find some information about the FAP Turbo at some of the links below.

I personally think this is the best forex software available within the "fully-automated" category.

So is it a scam? Definitely not, it is just a trading tool, and one of the few that actually works.

Last edited by legitebiz : 03-15-2009 at 12:51 PM.

Old 04-05-2009, 09:17 AM
Banned

not sure exactly how effective the bots are at picking a winning stock, but you could always try a demo account first....don't expect to make piles of cash

Old 04-05-2009, 11:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by legitebiz View Post
[snip]
I stumbled upon a very insightful article about the FAP Turbo which after I read I thought to myself: "I could not have put it better myself".

--> http://www.forexhound.com/article.cfm?articleID=121553

This guy gives some very interesting technical details about the software.

[snip]
You're impressed that a "review" website that redirects you to a Fap Turbo sales page had favorable things to say about Fap Turbo? The web is full of sites claiming to offer honest and neutral reviews of programs and many of them are nothing but affiliate marketers pretending their review isn't a sales pitch. Some of those will try hard enough to maintain that illusion of neutrality by not redirecting you to a sales page automatically, this one isn't one of those.

I'm still amazed that anyone believes a $149 piece of software is "capable of doubling your money each and every month." This simple program, sold by click bank affiliate marketers is literally better at predicting the forex market than anyone or anything else on the planet? Because that is what they're claiming. Not even Bernie Madoff claimed returns that high, but he was scamming a higher IQ demographic.

There is one thing I like about this program, it has a sense of humor. I don't believe anyone will made a consistent dime off of using it to trade forex but once that disappointment wears off some will look at the sales pitch again and remember the affiliate program. All is not lost, they can sell this scam to other people the exact same way it was sold to them, like an endless chain of circle jerks. The humor part? In many parts of the web the word "fap" is slang for masturbation, in that light "Fap Turbo" is the most honest name for this scam possible.

Last edited by Hopeful Cynic : 04-05-2009 at 12:02 PM.

Old 07-17-2009, 05:15 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus View Post

These are pretty good results if you ask me - try asking your bank for an interest rate that good!
could you provide an update?

Old 07-26-2009, 08:43 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus View Post

Titus

Can you provide us with an update?

KT

Old 07-28-2009, 07:40 PM

Hi Guys,

I will be honest with you, i am not currently still using Fapturbo.

This is not because it didnt work but because i dont have the money to invest in it.

As i stated earlier I tried Fapt on a demo account for a period of time, it didnt always pick winning trades but it did seem to always pick more winning than lossing trades and i was consistently growing my demo account.

I decided to go live.

When going live you need to be careful, the broker they reccomended in the guide sold with the program no longer was any good for using with fapt as it had begun to increase the spread for customers running Fapt so a very big key is to make sure you pick a good broker. (There is a forum you are invited into when you buy the program and the people in there are very helpful in working this out for you)

I then decided to open a virtual desktop trading account as my home internet wasnt reliable enough. This is basically i desktop you can log into over the internet and run programs like you would on your home pc. This is highly reccomended if you dont have a reliable connection to the internet.

When i got Fapt going live i started making steady profits, i was averaging similar to what i stated with my demo - about 15% a week.

I then decided to try a new method of trading using the program - this wasnt reccomended by the software designers but by a few members on the forum yet i ended up losing alot. Now im not in a financial position to re fund my trading account or higher the virtual desktop in order to get going again. But i am sure in the future i will proberbly start it up again.

My advice for people who buy it would be to go into the forum. In there there is a thread which shows peoples profits, loses and you can see what there settings are, find someone you are confident with (I was following DonnaForex who is one of the moderators) and just stick to there settings and you should be sweet..

By no means is it a get rich quick system but it is a nice little earner if you dont venture past what it was designed for.

Also be warned not all currencys the program can trade are profitable, again read the forums and you will quickly learn which ones are best.

If you have any more questions on my experiences do let me know :)

Old 10-04-2009, 11:04 AM
I am new at Scam.com

IVE TRIED IT from Feb - June 2009.
1) The demo acct traded diferently witht the live.
2) Their "live account presentation" doesnt trade the way your live account or demo acct neither!! thats the worst. It shows you from their website that they doubling their money, but your live account doesnt even come close.
3) They (Steve and others) are also affiliates selling other trading products!! to their clientels.
4) Once you signed up or bought the software, someone will call you and make an assessment of you are; experience, background and possibly nationality. I dont knwo how important that was to me.
5) You make money only if the markets are moving slowly up and down, but if it changed in agains the direction, you loose a lot even if you have a stop loss. Its a good day if its a lucky week.
6) It trades just a little even on a good nights movement.
7) Piptronic is better even if its alittle but riskier
8) FAPT doesnt trade much, safe but it misses good trades in the night.

Its not a good money making machine. Try it to beleive it. Its refundable if bought trhru clickbank. Just email refunds@clickbank.com and you dont need to call FAPT and you get your money back.

Old 10-19-2010, 06:53 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wealth78 View Post
Any one out there used FAP Turbo?

The internet is full of affiliate review websites on this one... Please share your experience if you have actually tried it.

Thanks!
Fap Turbo or how to double your money every month!
Really? Let's see...
http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/metatr...fap_turbo/demo

Old 11-30-2010, 10:23 PM
Newbie Member

Fap Turbo makes outrageous claims on their site like "winning 99.6%" of every trade.. lol..
It is somewhat reviewed and slaughtered at Clickbank Products Exposed
Fap Turbo work with huge risks no matter what the page promoting it says. often the stop/loss level is ridiculously risking.

Would be interesting to know how many bots (if any) that really stand the test of time. Those who come up with them probably keep them for themselves.. And also interesting to know how many traders that profit in the long run overall

Old 02-11-2011, 09:19 AM
I am new at Scam.com

The truth it seems is closer to the middle. While I've run the system for some 3 plus months now, I have yet to lose any money when dissecting its activity into weeks. Each week I've turned a profit in other words. But I wouldn't go so far as to say that I'm ready to retire off of my earnings as many of the reviews or testimonials would have you believe.