report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2005, 04:55 PM
Newbie Member

dropshipdesign.com (for ebay) - anyone done it?

Has anyone heard of or used this companies services? www.dropshipdesign.com

I am trying to run an ebay business...which is pretty much the only online business that you can run that isn't a scam! lol. anyway, this company is a wholesale company that claims to set up your website, handle all the ordering and shipping process for you, but you have to sell their products, which don't look that high in quality. I was looking around for wholesellers and found them. Is this crap? As you know, eBay charges for every item that you list, so if many of their products don't sell, I would have to pay for it.

I don't know...maybe it's a good deal, what do you people think?

thanks

Old 11-05-2005, 10:13 PM
Silver Member

Re: dropshipdesign.com (for ebay) - anyone done it?

scam.. trust me, all dropship companys are scams.

Old 11-14-2005, 09:23 PM

IS dropshipdesign.com a scam?

I will let you know soon, I am waiting for their next actions to my dispute ... more detailed info will be coming your way ...

Scam Watcher

Old 11-14-2005, 09:39 PM

Re: IS dropshipdesign.com a scam?

Just found some threads related to this:
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff124849.htm

Scam Watcher

Old 11-17-2005, 12:14 AM

See the BBB report:

http://search.bbb.org/viewreport.php...1296&type=name

Scam Watcher

Old 11-17-2005, 01:11 AM
Consumers/Merchants Protector

Well, i have to disagree with whom was calling this a scam. Except if for scam you mean to have some unsatisfied customers; in this case Microsoft, IBM, Google, Walmart, Ford, the US government are all scammers. Technically, dropshipdesign.com is a registerd business, it posts a real address and contact numbers on their site, they have a reasonable tos and if tomorrow they try and escape with your money, they simply cannot.
More, if you look at their BBB report, they have 2 unresolved complaints against 27 since Feb 2005: though 27 complaints in a 9 months period looks like a big amount, i would rather say by experience that it means a quite good amount of business behind it. And two unresolved complaints in a 9 months period in front of a high number of transactions sounds not bad at all to me. But even if there were a lot of people disappointed with this business, this does not mean that it is a scam. I think it's time for people to distinguish a scam from a poor quality product or customer support etc. The business looks legit to me. If you think their products are low quality and you arelooking for something better, then simply don't join them: it wouldn't be fair to complain aftrewards just because the productzs that they have shipped are low quality.

Old 11-20-2005, 09:23 PM

Don't call them scam, that is fair. But if what they actually offer different than what they advertise, what do you want us to call them?

Old 11-21-2005, 05:23 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Business. Plain and Simple. Do you think that Budwieser is going to advertise that people die from drinking to much of their product. Does McDonalds advertise that thier food is not the quality of a five star restaurant. It is simple promotion and acomplishing a goal as a company. It is up to you and I to determine what our standards are are purchase products that meet those. Not every company that doesn't meet your standards is a scam.

Old 11-25-2005, 02:12 AM

Business? What? Not telling all the truth is not the same as lying. When a company tell you you will get A, B & C when you join and you get D, E & F, that is a lie, not business. THAT IS A SCAM. Budwiser is not telling you will die from drinking but they are not telling you won't die from drinking either, do they?

PS: Iam against drinking!

Scam Watcher

Old 11-27-2005, 11:34 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I came across the same website. Does anybody here have previous experience with this company? By saying bad quality, do you mean that the product they sell is knock-offs?
I thing I have to agree with you is that it is a register company. Among all of the website that I have found since the past two weeks, only two website were found in BBB.org. Of course the prices from the other website besides www.dropshipdesign.com is relatively higher, but you pay for the confidence on purchasing from a legit seller.

Old 12-05-2005, 05:35 AM

Yes, I did joined them, then I asked for my money back throgh my credit card company. Their wholesale prices is not wholesale, I found retail prices almost 20% less than their wholesale prices in many places, like amazon, ebay, or just a search in google or yahoo.

Scam Watcher

Old 12-05-2005, 03:58 PM
Consumers/Merchants Protector

Quote:
Their wholesale prices is not wholesale, I found retail prices almost 20% less than their wholesale prices in many places, like amazon, ebay, or just a search in google or yahoo.
This does not mean that they are a scam, does it? You should check prices and do your homework, before joining something. YOu cannot call scam something just because it costs more than other same things. I rather find unethical to ask for a charge back via your CC company just because you have found something at a lower price. If there are other reasons why you have done this, tell us, but otherwise if the reason is the one on your post, you are not certainly giving a good example of how a business transaction should be conducted.

Old 12-06-2005, 04:33 PM

I did not call them a scam, in all my posts, I just stated the facts that happened.

One more fact, this is what they are stating on their website:
"Unlimited Access to THOUSANDS of products at unbeatable wholesale prices"

Now this is not true, and thats sir is a fact!

Old 12-08-2005, 01:31 AM
I am new at Scam.com

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DropshipDesign.com is definitely a scam. But it is as close to be legal as they come. There prices start out as being wholesale like and then they change them and increase them to screw you. They never return emails. They blackmail you into upgrading or you can't place an order for one of your customers. It just goes on and on. Spread the news they are theives and criminals. I have reported them to the BBB in their area: BBB of Washington State

Don't go near them.

Jeanne1237

Old 12-11-2005, 05:20 AM
Banned

Ok let me get something clear.

I have had one of these websites for a while now. And i know owners of others...

Ofcourse they dont store the items..

We front for them.. They front for the many other thousands of DropShippers that are out there giving those smaller businesses business.

Explain to me this. Why would they spend all that time updating? to keep ME interested? the other day i had 15,000 Items added. Whyw ould they want to keep me interested if you say there scammers.. As people are saying

"Once they have your money there finished wht you" well this proves people wrong.

Responce times are not perfect 24 -48 hours my usual time.

When my Front goes lady lumps up then ill side with you until then ill let my sales keep coming in.

If you have any questions dont hesitate and email me.

Old 12-23-2005, 04:11 PM
I am new at Scam.com

STAY AWAY!
I just requested a refund from dropshipdesign . I foolishly signed up before checking oin thier background . I will also support the FACT that they tell you an outright LIE on their website about wholesale prices.
BUYER BEWARE...........,......

Old 02-23-2006, 12:49 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Dropship Design is a SCAM!!! I purchased the website but never got it. I emailed them a dozen times and no response. I even sent them a letter through the US mail and still no response. It have now been over two months and no response. Stay Away!!!
CER

Old 03-15-2006, 03:39 PM
Newbie Member

whois info related to one of their domains, weship2u.com:
Registrant:
Bergeron, Martin
16309 2nd Pl. W
Apartment R-3
Lynnwood, WA 98037
US

Domain Name: WESHIP2U.COM