report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2005, 05:01 AM
Whispering wind

Flight 77

The Missing 911 Plane

Stuart Wilde

October 2005

Several years ago I wrote an article saying that Flight 77 that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon was in fact in the water off Cape Hatterass. The reason I said that was because in the Mirror World you can at times see details of stuff that will happen and stuff that has happened and while the Mirror World process is not totally accurate it is often very close to right.

Here is an article I found on the Internet recently that also seems to suggest that flight 77 was shot down off the coast of Carolina.

Here below is the link: http://judicial-inc.biz/Dov_Zakheim_Fl_77.htm

Old 12-30-2005, 10:05 AM
Silver Member

Re: Flight 77

I have read so many articles about this and seen programs on tv about this. Flight 77 was shot down and a missle is what plowed into the pentagon. I have watched a program on tv with David Ray Griffin explaining about this as he is the man that wrote the book "The 9/11 Commission Report". Bush Admin knew all about this, the bombings in the World Trade Centers. They want to bring in the New World Order they will do anything and kill our own.

Old 01-27-2006, 10:55 PM

Does anyone ever wonder why "the government" was so organized about 9/11 but they can't seem to organize anything else? I can hardly believe statements like this about 9/11, knowing the slow pace at which the government moves.

I recently watched a t.v. program on Pearl Harbor, which stated that Roosevelt knew the Japanese were going to attack and allowed it to happen to arouse American sentiment against the Axis powers in WWII.

Probably, no one cares about this today, but it is clear evidence that 9/11 may have been not necessarily carried out by the U.S. itself, but nothing was done by the U.S. to prevent it from happening.

Old 01-27-2006, 10:59 PM

I lived and worked in Virginia and Washington for two years, starting in September of 2001. I spoke to someone who worked in a government building near the Pentagon and he claimed that he had seen the plane go into the Pentagon. I also met a person who worked for the Pentagon Police who had saved people from the wreckage. If it was a bomb, wouldn't he have said something, or would he have been told not to?

I also drove past the Pentagon on a regular basis and there was a huge (HUGE) gash in the side of it. I've never seen a missile blow up anything or a plane crash in real life, so I can't tell the difference...

I don't really know what happened but I hate thinking that my own country would allow something like this to happen, and target its own military personnel at the Pentagon.

And one other random thought. I can't believe that two airplanes alone could take down the WTC towers. I personally believe that there were strategically-placed explosives inside. That's my crackpot theory.
Too many questions...

Last edited by zirchowvii : 01-27-2006 at 11:03 PM.

Old 03-17-2006, 03:20 PM
Whispering wind

An Out-of-Body Experience

Stuart Wilde

March 16th, 2006

About twenty years ago I had an out-of-body experience. I was at the office meditating during the lunch hour when I spontaneously popped out of my body and I hovered up on the ceiling for a few minutes. Then I got a bit spooked and I twanged back into the physical. Short and sweet.

I had another experience a couple of night ago. The phone rang at 2 a.m. but by the time I got to it, it had stopped. I sat on the sofa just to gather myself before returning to bed and I felt the ground drop away in front of me. There is a dimension I've written about before that is directly below us. To get there, you go through a sensation of falling, so I named that place “the falley-down world”. It's bliss down there so it's not a worry, the falling, I mean.

I found myself spinning and making tight turns as if I was doing acrobatics in a small plane. I was on the sofa in the physical and flying about in some alternative reality at the same time. The part of me that was flying about created dizziness and vertigo in my physical self, I decided to lie down for fear of falling over.

The out-of-body state lasted three hours—spinning, turning, falling and sometimes moving at high speed. I'd go past mountains that must have been in a daylight time zone as I could see them clearly. On one occasion I flew through a building via a window and out the other side. That really discombobulated me. I could see office equipment and desks but no people.

At one point, I came upon a man in small rowing boat. He was fishing on a pond in Battersea Park, in London. I was hovering in mid-air just a few feet above his left shoulder. In a red plastic bucket were two fish and on his fishing line was another that he had just caught. I asked him, “What is that?” Meaning, I suppose, what kind of fish is that.

He replied, “9.11.”

I asked, “Is it bad?” He didn't reply. It was all very strange.

But then the 9.11 story is very fishy. It has been proven almost conclusively that the Pentagon was hit by a missile. Flight 77 was supposed to have hit the building; where it actually went is anyone's guess. I had a vision some years ago that the plane is in the sea off Cape Hatterass. Also digital enhancement of video film seems to show that one of the two planes that hit the Twin Towers had no windows in the fuselage, so people think it was not a commercial airliner.

Two weeks before 9.11, I had a vision of a shoal of silver fish crossing the sky and people falling from the clouds. The scene in Battersea Park that I saw during the OBE could not have been real, maybe it was just a way of telling me that the 9.11 fishes may be coming out of the water. Of course, a vision is one thing and reality is another. I saw a vision of Castro looking inside his own coffin so I imagined he was about to die, and a year or more has passed and he's still going strong, so one can never hang one's hat on things happening at any particular time.

9.11 made Americans very sad and if the story unravels and they find out they were bombed by their own people that will also upset them quite a bit. To incarnate out of this world you have to make peace with it and so in essence you have to fall in love with everybody and you have to forgive everyone and wipe the slate clean in your heart. So my thinking is whatever happened on 9.11, never mind, it was just karma. Perhaps people will become a bit nicer in the future, lessons learned and all that