report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Chat Here
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2008, 06:17 PM
U.S.A. #1

A new Preamble to the Constitution

NEW PREAMBLE TO THE CONSTITUTION

This is probably the best e-mail I've seen in a long, long time. The following has been attributed to State Representative Mitchell Kaye from GA. This guy should run for President one day... AMEN

'We the sensible people of the United States, in an attempt to help everyone get along, restore some semblance of justice, avoid more riots, keep our nation safe, promote positive behavior, and secure the blessings of debt-free liberty to ourselves and our great-great-great-grandchildren, hereby try one more time to ordain and establish some common sense guidelines for the terminally whiny, guilt ridden, delusional, and other liberal bed-wetters. We hold these truths to be self evident: that a whole lot of people are confused by the Bill of Rights and are so dim they require a Bill of NON-Rights.'

ARTICLE I: You do not have the right to a new car, big screen TV, or any other form of wealth. More power to you if you can legally acquire them, but no one is guaranteeing anything.

ARTICLE II: You do not have the right to never be offended. This country is based on freedom, and that means freedom for everyone -- not just you! You may leave the room, turn the channel, express a different opinion, etc.; but the world is full of idiots, and probably always will be.
ARTICLE III: You do not have the right to be free from harm. If you stick a screwdriver in your eye, learn to be more careful; do not expect the tool manufacturer to make you and all your relatives independently wealthy.

ARTICLE IV: You do not have the right to free food and housing. Americans are the most charitable people to be found, and will gladly help anyone in need, but we are quickly growing weary of subsidizing generation after generation of professional couch potatoes who achieve nothing more than the creation of another generation of professional couch potatoes . (This one is my pet peeve...get an education and go to work....don't expect everyone else to take care of you!) WHEN YOU NEED TO BE SUBSIDIZED, YOU GET YOUR TUBES TIED!!

ARTICLE V: You do not have the right to free health care. That would be nice, but from the looks of public housing, we're just not interested in public health care.

ARTICLE VI: You do not have the right to physically harm other people. If you kidnap, rape, intentionally maim, or kill someone, don't be surprised if the rest of us want to see you fry in the electric chair. IN THREE MONTHS, NOT EIGHT YEARS!!

ARTICLE VII: You do not have the right to the possessions of others. If you rob, cheat, or coerce away the goods or services of other citizens, don't be surprised if the rest of us get together and lock you away in a place where you still won't have the right to a big screen color TV or a life of leisure.

ARTICLE VIII: You do not have the right to a job.. All of us sure want you to have a job, and will gladly help you along in hard times, but we expect you to take advantage of the opportunities of education and vocational training laid before you to make yourself useful. (AMEN!) UNFORTUNATELY, THEY TOOK VOCATIONAL TRAINING OUT OF THE SCHOOLS!!

ARTICLE IX: You do not have the right to happiness. Being an American means that you have the right to PURSUE happiness, which by the way, is a lot easier if you are unencumbered by an over abundance of idiotic laws created by those of you who were confused by the Bill of Rights.

ARTICLE X: This is an English speaking country. We don't care where you are from, English is our language. Learn it or go back to wherever you came from! (Last....)

ARTICLE XI: You do not have the right to change our country's history or heritage. This country was founded on the belief in one true God. And yet, you are given the freedom to believe in any religion, any faith, or no faith at all; with no fear of persecution. The phrase IN GOD WE TRUST is part of our heritage and history, and if you are uncomfortable with it, TOUGH!!!!GET OVER IT !!!

If you agree, share this with a friend. No, you don't have to, and nothing tragic will befall you if you don't. I just think it's about time common sense is allowed to flourish. Sensible people of the United States speak out because if you do not , you know who will!!!

Old 12-30-2008, 06:53 PM
Not my chair, not my problem.

Re: A new Preamble to the Constitution

Old Timer, when are you going to learn: Don't poke the bears.
The Rainforest Site/charity
http://www.therainforestsite.com/cli...gin=Sister_ars

Old 12-30-2008, 11:48 PM
Most Valued Platinum Member

OT,you need to do yourself(and us) a favor and get off that mailing list!?and i have a question!?who created the first couch potato!?and why/how did it survive!? hehe!!.....just askn...

Old 12-31-2008, 12:18 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexx View Post
OT,you need to do yourself(and us) a favor and get off that mailing list!?and i have a question!?who created the first couch potato!?and why/how did it survive!? hehe!!.....just askn...
But it's the truth. I am interested in the couch potato thing though. Which came first, welfare or the potato? And why is it so easy for the potato to get the welfare when a person who has worked and paid into social security for twenty to thirty years or better has to roll through hell to get the disability insurance they paid to have?

Old 12-31-2008, 05:40 AM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotParadox View Post
Old Timer, when are you going to learn: Don't poke the bears.
When the bear starts to growl at me I growl back and when I get fed up I say something. Nope I will never either learn nor give up my right to say it.

Old 12-31-2008, 05:50 AM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
While do respect you and your opinions Lex, yours is not the only one, Like myself there are others that feel the same. Even if it is only one. I will not be quite, I will not be told what to or not to post as I do not tell others what they may or may not say or post here or anywhere else. You or anyone else are not required to read anything that I post on this thread or any other thread here on this forum. I do not see you speaking out about those here that constantly condem others and constantly use vile language in each of their posts yet you will tell me what to or what not to post. Sorry Lex but no cigar.

And as far as your question about the couch potato, I think that the television was responsible for creating the first couch potato and that it survived because TV dinners were created just for it.

Old 12-31-2008, 08:56 AM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
While do respect you and your opinions Lex, yours is not the only one, Like myself there are others that feel the same. Even if it is only one. I will not be quite, I will not be told what to or not to post as I do not tell others what they may or may not say or post here or anywhere else. You or anyone else are not required to read anything that I post on this thread or any other thread here on this forum. I do not see you speaking out about those here that constantly condem others and constantly use vile language in each of their posts yet you will tell me what to or what not to post. Sorry Lex but no cigar.

And as far as your question about the couch potato, I think that the television was responsible for creating the first couch potato and that it survived because TV dinners were created just for it.
"OT,you need to do yourself(and us) a favor" Have you been elected to speak for the "us" or the rest of those that post here.

Old 01-01-2009, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinahound View Post
But it's the truth. I am interested in the couch potato thing though. Which came first, welfare or the potato? And why is it so easy for the potato to get the welfare when a person who has worked and paid into social security for twenty to thirty years or better has to roll through hell to get the disability insurance they paid to have?
now that's worthwhile topic for discussion!?why all systems are unfair and inconsistent!? hehe!!.......just askn...

Old 01-01-2009, 06:48 PM

Quote:
"OT,you need to do yourself(and us) a favor" Have you been elected to speak for the "us" or the rest of those that post here.
you actually dont know what i meant by us!?i could be referring to all of humanity!?or the general public,or lurkers-passersby!?to me your passed along "message" is alot like yelling fire in a theater!?and you seem to enjoy that!?in a democracy you dont make demands!?you ask relevant questions!?the 2 cannot be "combined" as in your post!?this is inflammatory!?you seem to believe in the idea of union but somehow want to exclude those who dont measure up!?why!?the obvious answer is you dont have any other sure method of dealing with them!?life is hell without sure things!?especially when you are old and/or ill of health/mind!? hehe!!.....just askn...

Old 01-02-2009, 05:25 AM
Platinum Member

Seems we would all be better off with a little common sense these days.

Old 01-02-2009, 06:18 AM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
you actually dont know what i meant by us!?i could be referring to all of humanity!?or the general public,or lurkers-passersby!?to me your passed along "message" is alot like yelling fire in a theater!?and you seem to enjoy that!?in a democracy you dont make demands!?you ask relevant questions!?the 2 cannot be "combined" as in your post!?this is inflammatory!?you seem to believe in the idea of union but somehow want to exclude those who dont measure up!?why!?the obvious answer is you dont have any other sure method of dealing with them!?life is hell without sure things!?especially when you are old and/or ill of health/mind!? hehe!!.....just askn...
Lex if you don't like what I post then don't read it. It seems like you speak for no one but yourself. I do not make any comments about the garbled posts that you like to enter here. Nor do I make any attempt to tell you what to or not to post. I would at least expect the same courtesy from you.

Old 01-02-2009, 04:48 PM

actually,most of your "emails" are nothing but spam!?ironically,you hate spammers!? hehe!!.....just askn...

Old 01-02-2009, 05:11 PM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
actually,most of your "emails" are nothing but spam!?ironically,you hate spammers!? hehe!!.....just askn...
In reality those that I post here I have been sent by a relative and are only offered as an opinion. There is and has never been and never will be spam as there is no selling of any product nor is any product ever displayed nor has there ever been a request for money or anything else. Nor will there ever be any of those. For you to make such a statement is entirely not only out of line but out of character for you as well. If you have a problem with what I post here please take it up with the moderators. You have a right to disagree but not the right to advise or inform or tell me or anyone else here what to or not to post.

Old 01-02-2009, 06:42 PM

Quote:
In reality those that I post here I have been sent by a relative and are only offered as an opinion. There is and has never been and never will be spam as there is no selling of any product nor is any product ever displayed nor has there ever been a request for money or anything else. Nor will there ever be any of those. For you to make such a statement is entirely not only out of line but out of character for you as well. If you have a problem with what I post here please take it up with the moderators. You have a right to disagree but not the right to advise or inform or tell me or anyone else here what to or not to post.
i should state that my initial reply just happened to be my only quick thought in leu of a longer post!?SORRY!?now....spam sent to 2 million "relatives"!?i see this kind of mass emailing as being possibly more devastatingly disruptive of life than actual product/service "selling"!?ok,it's a tie!?let me be more specific about why it is spam!?or that other name peregrine mentioned!?sklurge!?it is an attemp to emotionally arouse and direct!?
let me give an example of what i mean!?lets say you know exactly how a fire starts in a house thru your many years as an investigator!?you decide to inform others!?so you give presentations to firemen!?there is some money in this but then you think,if i sell this to the public,i could get rich!?
of course by exposing this to public scrutiny there's always the chance that someone may use this information to actually start fires!?for fun or profit!?not your concern you say,basking on the top deck of your current vacation cruise ship!?my INTENTION was to help prevent them!?that's all that matters!?
i find so many posters doing the same thing seemingly innocent enough!?asking "loaded" questions!?making loaded statements!?passing the buck as it were!?buckshot!?whatever happened to......sit a spell 'n take a load off!?
but hey!?i just watched a very good movie called "appaloosa"!?i think you would really like it!?i'm also about to watch "gran torino"!?looks like a doozy!?if you have seen either,tell me what you think!?"yesman" is also recommended!? hehe!!.....just askn...

Old 01-03-2009, 07:09 AM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
i should state that my initial reply just happened to be my only quick thought in leu of a longer post!?SORRY!?now....spam sent to 2 million "relatives"!?i see this kind of mass emailing as being possibly more devastatingly disruptive of life than actual product/service "selling"!?ok,it's a tie!?let me be more specific about why it is spam!?or that other name peregrine mentioned!?sklurge!?it is an attemp to emotionally arouse and direct!?
let me give an example of what i mean!?lets say you know exactly how a fire starts in a house thru your many years as an investigator!?you decide to inform others!?so you give presentations to firemen!?there is some money in this but then you think,if i sell this to the public,i could get rich!?
of course by exposing this to public scrutiny there's always the chance that someone may use this information to actually start fires!?for fun or profit!?not your concern you say,basking on the top deck of your current vacation cruise ship!?my INTENTION was to help prevent them!?that's all that matters!?
i find so many posters doing the same thing seemingly innocent enough!?asking "loaded" questions!?making loaded statements!?passing the buck as it were!?buckshot!?whatever happened to......sit a spell 'n take a load off!?
but hey!?i just watched a very good movie called "appaloosa"!?i think you would really like it!?i'm also about to watch "gran torino"!?looks like a doozy!?if you have seen either,tell me what you think!?"yesman" is also recommended!? hehe!!.....just askn...
An attempt ot emotionally arouse and direct? Yes I guess thaqt it is. It is an attempt to arouse peoples emotions to wake up and see what is going on around them. It is an attempt to direct them to certain facts. For example : ARTICLE II: You do not have the right to never be offended. This country is based on freedom, and that means freedom for everyone -- not just you! You may leave the room, turn the channel, express a different opinion, etc.; but the world is full of idiots, and probably always will be.

Now according to you, expressing a different opinion such as the post at the top of this page is spam and I should not be posting it. I do believe that is starting to sound like censorship to me. The only things that I have posted like this are things that just might possibly make someone think.

I can understand what your line of thinking is but I do not think that you can realize and understand mine. I am seeing things happening to this great country of mine that I do not like. I see major problems with the illegal immigration. If you don't think that this country is being invaded my friend you had better think again. There are now about an estimated 13 to 15 million of them here and more coming each and every day. As they are taking more and more jobs that the citizens of this country need we sink deeper into unemployment and people that do not want to work as those jobs are now beneath them.

People like the Kennedys are trying to establish what the constitution says may not be. A legacy or a dynasty, I cannot think of the exact word but the classic example is Caroline kennedy just wants to have a senate seat handed to her because having relatives in politics has prepared her for this. She should not have it handed to her on a silver platter because of her name and that is what she is trying to have done. She has no experience whatsoever, not once has she ran for or been elected to any office of any kind.

Another is the selling of our country to foreign nations. It might surprise you just how much of this country they own. I could just go on and on but that would take most of the day and that would only be a start. Our country has some serious proublems and hard times ahead. If peopsle don't start to wake up and think it soon might not be our country any more.

So If I can post a thought provoking item that has been passed along to me then I will. You can lead a hose to water but you can't make it drink. I am trying in my own limited way to wake peoples train of thought up and make them think and see what is actually happening today. To many people cannot see the forest today because the trees are in the way.

So if you or anyone else does not like what I will post here you have the right not to read any more of them. That is your privilege just as it is my privlege and right to post those thoughts and ideas.

As far as the movies go, Gran Torino does look good. The other two, well I will have to wait and see.

Old 01-03-2009, 03:31 PM
REBEL

Quote:
NEW PREAMBLE TO THE CONSTITUTION

This is probably the best e-mail I've seen in a long, long time. The following has been attributed to State Representative Mitchell Kaye from GA. This guy should run for President one day... AMEN

'We the sensible people of the United States, in an attempt to help everyone get along, restore some semblance of justice, avoid more riots, keep our nation safe, promote positive behavior, and secure the blessings of debt-free liberty to ourselves and our great-great-great-grandchildren, hereby try one more time to ordain and establish some common sense guidelines for the terminally whiny, guilt ridden, delusional, and other liberal bed-wetters. We hold these truths to be self evident: that a whole lot of people are confused by the Bill of Rights and are so dim they require a Bill of NON-Rights.'

ARTICLE I: You do not have the right to a new car, big screen TV, or any other form of wealth. More power to you if you can legally acquire them, but no one is guaranteeing anything.

ARTICLE II: You do not have the right to never be offended. This country is based on freedom, and that means freedom for everyone -- not just you! You may leave the room, turn the channel, express a different opinion, etc.; but the world is full of idiots, and probably always will be.
ARTICLE III: You do not have the right to be free from harm. If you stick a screwdriver in your eye, learn to be more careful; do not expect the tool manufacturer to make you and all your relatives independently wealthy.

ARTICLE IV: You do not have the right to free food and housing. Americans are the most charitable people to be found, and will gladly help anyone in need, but we are quickly growing weary of subsidizing generation after generation of professional couch potatoes who achieve nothing more than the creation of another generation of professional couch potatoes . (This one is my pet peeve...get an education and go to work....don't expect everyone else to take care of you!) WHEN YOU NEED TO BE SUBSIDIZED, YOU GET YOUR TUBES TIED!!

ARTICLE V: You do not have the right to free health care. That would be nice, but from the looks of public housing, we're just not interested in public health care.

ARTICLE VI: You do not have the right to physically harm other people. If you kidnap, rape, intentionally maim, or kill someone, don't be surprised if the rest of us want to see you fry in the electric chair. IN THREE MONTHS, NOT EIGHT YEARS!!

ARTICLE VII: You do not have the right to the possessions of others. If you rob, cheat, or coerce away the goods or services of other citizens, don't be surprised if the rest of us get together and lock you away in a place where you still won't have the right to a big screen color TV or a life of leisure.

ARTICLE VIII: You do not have the right to a job.. All of us sure want you to have a job, and will gladly help you along in hard times, but we expect you to take advantage of the opportunities of education and vocational training laid before you to make yourself useful. (AMEN!) UNFORTUNATELY, THEY TOOK VOCATIONAL TRAINING OUT OF THE SCHOOLS!!

ARTICLE IX: You do not have the right to happiness. Being an American means that you have the right to PURSUE happiness, which by the way, is a lot easier if you are unencumbered by an over abundance of idiotic laws created by those of you who were confused by the Bill of Rights.

ARTICLE X: This is an English speaking country. We don't care where you are from, English is our language. Learn it or go back to wherever you came from! (Last....)

ARTICLE XI: You do not have the right to change our country's history or heritage. This country was founded on the belief in one true God. And yet, you are given the freedom to believe in any religion, any faith, or no faith at all; with no fear of persecution. The phrase IN GOD WE TRUST is part of our heritage and history, and if you are uncomfortable with it, TOUGH!!!!GET OVER IT !!!

If you agree, share this with a friend. No, you don't have to, and nothing tragic will befall you if you don't. I just think it's about time common sense is allowed to flourish. Sensible people of the United States speak out because if you do not , you know who will!!!

I like the way this State Representative Mitchell Kaye thinks. His articles are clear, to the point and make sense. It's like he is saying "If you don't like it, then you can kiss my ass"!

Last edited by Knight-mare : 01-03-2009 at 03:33 PM.

Old 01-03-2009, 04:49 PM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight-mare View Post
I like the way this State Representative Mitchell Kaye thinks. His articles are clear, to the point and make sense. It's like he is saying "If you don't like it, then you can kiss my ass"!
I couldn't agree more

Old 01-03-2009, 05:01 PM

my point is,the world is full of finger pointers,we dont need to get a whole new batch riled up!?and since NO SOLUTION is suggested OTHER than ALLOWING common sense to flourish,the whole thing makes no sense!?how EXACTLY do you ALLOW CS to flourish!?i would say it is ALREADY ALLOWED!?so like i said,the whole thing makes NO SENSE,except to FINGER POINTERS!?and the way terrorism is on everybody's MIND,going BEYOND FP is ALL TO EASY!?which then qualifies as another form of terrorizing!?if that's the kind of world YOU WANT,then pray it never comes to your door calling!?the monsters are due on maple street!? heeh!!......just askn.....