report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Retail Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2005, 05:32 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Does anyone know anything about Press-A-Print in Idaho?

Does anyone know anything about Press-A-Print in Idaho?

Old 10-26-2005, 11:05 PM
askforadvice

Re: Does anyone know anything about Press-A-Print in Idaho?

I am still look at this one pls
private message me

Old 11-08-2005, 12:16 AM
I am new at Scam.com

yes I have an ongoing problem with press a print out of Idaho Falls, Id. I will be happy to share my experiences and efforts to resolve my problem. In return I would appreciate any information or advice you would care to share. Thank you
Skip Whetzel eMail: skipg@s2swireless.com

Old 12-31-2005, 12:40 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I Am Quite Familiar With The Company You Mention And I Am Also In The Screen Printing Business.do You Have Some Concerns??

Old 03-01-2006, 11:27 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by STOKGUY
I Am Quite Familiar With The Company You Mention And I Am Also In The Screen Printing Business.do You Have Some Concerns??
was your experience with Press a print as poor as mine. if so i would appreciate hearing from you.
Theo

Old 03-24-2006, 08:55 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by whetzel
yes I have an ongoing problem with press a print out of Idaho Falls, Id. I will be happy to share my experiences and efforts to resolve my problem. In return I would appreciate any information or advice you would care to share. Thank you
Skip Whetzel eMail: skipg@s2swireless.com
Hi I signed up with Press A Print, an Idaho corporation, that sells home based businesses opportunities. Before I could attend class and really get an opportunity to evaluate the business, products and equipment, I was required to pay the full amount at least one week in advance before I could go to training. After a couple of days I though the printing equipment was archaic, overpriced and produced too many fumes. They also pushed additional services and subscriptions to other organizations which added considerable expense to the monthly operating budget. The cost of the franchise was expensive enough.

I decided I did not like the business for various reasons. I have not received any equipment or services. I requested a refund. They refused.

Old 03-29-2006, 04:37 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Press-A-Print is an excellent opportunity for anyone willing to put in the time and effort it takes to run their own business. Entrepreneurship isn't for everybody, but for those willing to commit to their own success, we stand behind you and the Press-A-Print opportunity every step of the way! We have been helping work at home entrepreneurs establish successful businesses since 1992. Our record speaks for itself.
We invite anyone interested to visit our headquarters (including our new training facility: 10,000+ square foot Press-A-Print University). Investigate for yourself what we believe is the perfect home-based business .

Old 04-01-2006, 11:08 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I heard you require full payment in advance before training and do not give refunds.
Is this true? Why would you do this?

Old 04-07-2006, 11:13 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Anyone interested in the business is more than welcome to visit our
offices, training center, manufacturing facilities and customer service
center. We will show you how all the equipment operates and even print
samples with you.
However, much of the information covered during training is
proprietary to Press-A-Print and includes trade secrets and privileged
information. It would be inappropriate and unfair to other
Press-A-Print Operators to spend a week with an operator training them
on how to successfully own and operate their own work at home business
and then provide a refund once the services and information has already
been provided.

Old 04-12-2006, 10:26 AM
I am new at Scam.com

That is not the way I hear it. You require payment one week in advance before training with a three day right to cancel. Now that does not make any sense. He has not even made it to training and he has lost his right to cancel??? Have you lost your mind or is this an easy way to make money?? How can you expect anyone to make an intelligent decision without going to the training and then deciding whether this is or is not for him??
As for company secrets, you have to be kidding! What secrets can there be?? Who your suppliers are or how to use the equipment are certainly no secrets. Suppliers are there for everyone and the use of the equipment is not like operating sophisticated top secret machinery. I bet many of your people show their friends how to use the equipment for their own use. Try again; I donít buy that proprietary or trade secret stuff. You donít have the corner on the market for printing on golf balls or t-shirts and there are manufacturers out there with better and less expensive equipment than yours. This sounds somewhat fishy to me. Maybe he is stuck with your goods and services once he gets to class, like it or not. If he has not received any services or equipment then he should get a refund, period!! What king of business is it you running?? Out of 100 new customers you get how many are still in business after two years?? Would you want refund if you bought the wrong refrigerator? Letís say it didnít fit. You bet your booty they will take it back. It happens, havenít you heard?

Old 10-19-2006, 05:29 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I am trying to get in the press a print business but i have seen equipment that look better ansd cheaper. why is that do they have the same set up as PAP. PAP looks like they have good thing going. And is it true that there are other fees.

Old 11-02-2006, 07:52 PM
I am new at Scam.com

My wife's parents decided to become Press-a-Print operators and, at first, I was extremely skeptical of the idea of this type of home-based business. I was able to go with them to pick-up their equipment and I was extremely impressed with the quality and professionalism of the Press-a-Print staff.

Yes, it is more expensive to go with Press-a-Print rather than just buying the stuff yourself, but you get more than just the stuff. They give you extensive (4 long days) training on how to use the equipment and how to market your business. They have a built-in network of professionals and suppliers that they have already locked-in low prices that, in some cases, are only available to Press-a-Print operators.

I am rather skeptical of someone who claims to have spent what amounts to the price of a new car and then decides they are not interested in going with Press-a-Print. My in-laws spent a long time going through their finances and looking into this BEFORE they ponied-up the money. Sounds like someone didn't do their homework to me.

Is Press-a-Print right for you? Well, I think you have to figure that out for yourself. There is risk involved in everything. Don't count on making back all of your investment capital in the first few months, or even in the first year. My in-laws have just started, and they have already found a number of clients in their area, but, just so you know, my father-in-law already works in sales and therefore already has some experience needed for this business.

All in all, I have been impressed with Press-a-Print.

Old 11-18-2006, 07:16 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Our experience with Press-A-Print has been very good.

I just wanted to say that the equipment and support we have received from Press-A-Print has been excellent. Running your own business is not easy but if you will work at it you can make it work. Press-A-Print has helped us every time we asked. They have a good system and are good people.

Old 12-19-2006, 04:37 AM
I am new at Scam.com

:) I purchased a Press_A-Print business in 2003 and could not be happier. I have found their service excellant and the staff to be most professional. The cost is minimal when you consider you have life-time tech and service support, and..... 0% franchise or royality fees to pay ever. The annual gathering of PRESS-A-PRINT operators grows every year. The last thing scammers want is to allow new and old customers to mix and talk. Press-A-Print encourages such communication. No scam here...just the chance to work hard and make money the old fashioned way...earn it!

Old 04-14-2007, 07:40 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by STOKGUY
I am interested in buying press-a-print, but I cannot afford to lose a lot of money on a bad system. What do you know about them?

Old 07-19-2007, 02:41 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I am familiar with Press-A-Print because I used to sell an opportunity that
competes with them that did not involve equipment so I could sell it much
cheaper. I also know about printing because I used to own a factory with
300 employees that did screen printing.

The promotional products industry has 4,000 + factories who will make, imprint
and drop ship products for you under your name so there is no need to own
equipment and get in the printing business yourself. And, since you can make
as much as 70% profit by outsourcing, why try to compete with factories who
have commercial grade equipment?

The way to make money with imprinted products is to get the sales, not try to
be a manufacturer. Contact me if you would like to be in the business without
the cost of equipment and I'll refer you to some companies who will help you
do it.

Old 07-25-2007, 09:24 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I would be interested in looking at the options you mentioned. I just attended a press a print info meeting last night. One of the advantages I see with the business is that you can turn out small orders in a short period of time at what they say is a lower cost than the big suppliers. I can think of many circumstances where organizations would want say 50 or so cups ect. But I do need to learn more about this business before my wife and I take out a serious loan to pursue this. Any information you have would be appeciated.

Darrel Johannes Beaverton Oregon

Old 08-28-2007, 12:15 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hello Darrel,

I am also considering Press-A- Print and would appreciate any insite into the business. I was not able to attend the workshop in the Houston, TX area a week ago. I am concerned about the intial investment, marketing and ROI. I have spoken to the Corporate office on a few occasions, and they do seem very professional.

Thanks,
Clint Howard