report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2005, 03:15 AM
Newbie Member

www.freewebsitecenter.com is this legit?

want to know if anybody is using this company??

Are they for real?

Old 10-02-2005, 03:58 AM
Silver Member

Re: www.freewebsitecenter.com is this legit?

I am not using it, but looks like it's a real company. I see that the "free website" is 49 bucks a month though. (hosting) Looks like they waive it if you bring in a thousand bucks a month in business.

There are a bunch of plans out there like this one. They're legit. The ones you need to beware of are the ones that charge something like 50 a month for your own turnkey website that they say is already making money and they will promote it for you, and you just sit there and rake in the cash. They'll never pay out. You can find plenty of threads on those right here on Scam.com.

Old 10-02-2005, 07:56 AM
Newbie Member

Thanks for the reply, I did too think this company was legit.... I might go with this company.. Gonna do more research :rolleyes:

Thanks

Old 11-29-2005, 05:28 AM
the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self

I would like to know as well, everything looks good and i dont see alot of negative postings anywhere about them, but better safe then sorry, id like to hear from someone as well about their legitimacy.

Old 11-29-2005, 05:40 AM
the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self

I believe freewebsitecenter is legit as well, and i agree with edlawton above and the name that his referrering to above is dailycashsites.com it goes by about 10 other names as well, i was one of their victums im sorry to say.. may life give them what they have coming.

Old 01-25-2008, 10:22 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I am familiar with these guys. After reading about them in this forum and a few other places online, I started a website with them. I checked them out first and found they had an A rating. They also have a toll free phone number on their site that actually gets you to a real person. The site they put up for me was pretty nice. I would have preferred something a little different, but I did not pay a set up fee, so I guess I can't complain too much. I have had several support questions and my emails were responded to faster than I expected. So my experience has been positive. Last year I started a dating site with BigHitters.com out of San Diego, CA and was not very happy with that operation. I seems that all they wanted was for me to spend more money for this and that. Upgrade my site and buy their marketing plans. I should have checked these guys out first with the BBB because they have a pretty bad track record. Live and Learn.

So far I have no complaints with Freewebsitecenter. I could use some good insider website marketing tips if anyone can help me.

Last edited by katiescorner : 02-07-2008 at 02:07 PM.

Old 02-07-2008, 12:54 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Oh my God! I am actually looking at this website, it's sure looks convincing to me, but I am still not sure if I should... I need more info.

Thank you! I'll keep my eyes open!

Old 05-14-2010, 11:47 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Yeah, I found it in a home business magazine and it looked interesting. I haven't found anything bad on it, so I'll check on the site and see what they have, and if it's good and legit, I'll write again and let all you good folks know whether or not it's a scam, or legit and worth investing in.

Last edited by katiescorner : 06-16-2010 at 11:37 AM.

Old 06-16-2010, 11:09 AM
dbs1347

Have you found anything on this site

Last edited by katiescorner : 06-16-2010 at 11:37 AM.

Old 04-12-2012, 02:04 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbs1347 View Post
Have you found anything on this site
I haven't found out anything. I was just scimmin the web to double check and saw this blog and was itching to make a response. I was planning on investing into one of their websites and now have the money for it, but is it worth it?
I was just wondering where I should start, as far as getting it off the ground. I'm sure like everything else in life there is a bit of effort in marketing it. I just don't know where to begin. The only thing I could think of was putting it into a classified ads. I know there are other options on the web for advertising, but its hard to weed out the scam websites from the real websites where you get real service.

Any suggestions out there?

By the way, I plan to purchase a website from them soon, so any help is greatly appreciated. :)