report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Mail Order Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2008, 05:45 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Possible Sprint Nextel Survey Scam?

I got a letter (photo below) promising $5 off a future Sprint or Nextel bill in the mail.

When i tried to go to esurveysite.com/voice2 I got this (which is either from them or my browser):

Secure Connection Failed

esurveysite.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for www.esurveysite.com

(Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)

* This could be a problem with the server's configuration, or it could be someone trying to impersonate the server.

* If you have connected to this server successfully in the past, the error may be temporary, and you can try again later.

Anyone else get this? Sprint survey hoax or real deal with issues? I think it's a scam.

Last edited by scammenotforreal : 12-12-2008 at 05:49 PM.

Old 12-12-2008, 05:49 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Possible Sprint Nextel Survey Scam?

Old 12-12-2008, 06:33 PM
Platinum Member

I just jumped onto the site, both homepage and /voice2 , without a bleat from Firefox.
Seems to be legit, but you might want to read this thread from a Sprint users forum : http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=155567

Old 12-13-2008, 05:22 AM
I am new at Scam.com

One method thousands of wireless subscribers are using to combat unnecessary charges is to have their cell bill analyzed through the website http://www.fixmycellbill.com by a company called Validas. You can find out for free if you're one of the eight in ten wireless customers paying more than you need to.
I was able to save around $230 annually off my cell bill using Validas which impressed me so much that I joined the company when the opportunity arose after I graduated from college. Validas is rapidly becoming considered a top advocate for the wireless customer. Check out a feature about Validas on The Big Idea with CNBC's Donny Deutsch at http://www.cnbc.com/id/22782456/.

To give a brief rundown of how it works, Validas analyzes your uploaded online cell bill to determine how much money you could be saving. Up to this point everything is free. If you choose, Validas provides a highly detailed and personalized cell bill adjustment report that, for five bucks, is emailed to your wireless provider in industry specific format so you can actually implement these cash saving changes to your plan. If Validas can save you more than $5 on your bill (the average customer currently saves $484 annually through Validas), this obviously provides a cost effective remedy for reducing cellular expenses.

Good luck to everyone on lowering their cell bills.

Dylan

Old 12-13-2008, 06:06 PM
Platinum Member

What part of "No Referral Links" did you not understand, junior?