report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2005, 03:30 PM
Challenge Authority

Zio-Nazis Launch New Terror Campaign In Gaza

More than 20 people, including children, have been wounded in an Israeli air strike in Gaza City, Palestinian witnesses and medics said.

The Israeli military confirmed the strike and said the target was the offices of militant group Hamas, which is committed to the destruction of Israel.

A spokeswoman said the offices were in the grounds of a school and were used to transfer funds to suicide bombers and their families.

The witnesses said nine children under the age of five were wounded, the youngest of whom was four months old.

The Al-Arqum school was founded by Hamas's spiritual leader Sheikh Ahmed Yassin who was killed in an Israeli airstrike in March 2003, witnesses said.

Earlier, an Israeli helicopter fired three missiles into the Gaza town of Khan Younis wounding two people, local witnesses and medics said.

The target of the strike was a group of militants from the al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, part of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas's Fatah faction. No militants were hurt in the attack, witnesses added.

The attack came minutes after Israeli ministers decided to resume targeted killings on militants as part of a concerted response to an upsurge of violence by militant groups in the Gaza Strip.

Israeli forces hit a car, as well as a school, and killed six people. They used drones homing in on GPS recievers placed in the car.

The attack on the school had F-16 fighter jets hit the building with 500 lb bombs, that collapsed the roof.

Four Palestinians were killed on Saturday afternoon after an Israeli army drone targeted a car that drove in Zaitoon neighborhood in southern Gaza City, local witnesses and medical sources said.

They said that a car with three militants in it was hit by one missile fired by an Israeli army reconnaissance drone in the Zaitoo neighborhood of Gaza City, killing the three and damaging a second car that drove behind it.
Attached Images

Old 09-25-2005, 05:33 PM
tommywho70x

Re: Zio-Nazis Launch New Terror Campaign In Gaza

dchristie, i am no fan of the Israeli government, but i am a desktop publisher and i am made keenly aware daily about the do's and don'ts of common copyright law.

when you cut and paste news article(ms-shtml-css/text-item(s)) and photographs (image file(s)) from your wire services to this forum under a new, dchristie-ized headline without any citations whatsoever crediting your source, you are infringing on copyright protections afforded to the owners of the newspaper where the story originated, their staff writers and photographers.

Old 09-25-2005, 07:06 PM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommywho70x
dchristie, i am no fan of the Israeli government, but i am a desktop publisher and i am made keenly aware daily about the do's and don'ts of common copyright law.

when you cut and paste news article(ms-shtml-css/text-item(s)) and photographs (image file(s)) from your wire services to this forum under a new, dchristie-ized headline without any citations whatsoever crediting your source, you are infringing on copyright protections afforded to the owners of the newspaper where the story originated, their staff writers and photographers.
The excerpts comprising the post are freely and publicly available on the web and their authors are not cited by the sources from which I gathered the information nor are there any copyright notices appended to the material. If you have read any of my other posts, you will notice that the sources are cited very conspicuously when available or warranted.

Last edited by dchristie : 09-25-2005 at 07:13 PM.

Old 09-25-2005, 07:14 PM
tommywho70x

oh? show me the URL that you copied.
it sure looks like a wire service (XML RSS) news feed item and those have copyright notices. also, i have never seen a photograph published anywhere that didn't give somebody credit for the image.

we've had this discussion in the past. you do us a disservice by posting this stuff without a link to the source. for my own self, those links enable me to do additional research on the story from links included at the source domain and often i'll spot something unrelated on the site that interests me, too.

Old 09-25-2005, 07:38 PM
Preserve. Protect. Defend.

Oh, and...wasn't this in response to attacks on Israel? Didn't the Palestinians first blow THEMSELVES up (according to Abbas),including many children, and then fire on Israel?

Old 09-25-2005, 08:36 PM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrone
Oh, and...wasn't this in response to attacks on Israel? Didn't the Palestinians first blow THEMSELVES up (according to Abbas),including many children, and then fire on Israel?

Some things never change, like the penchant of Zionist supremacists to commit and then attempt to qualify the crimes committed by Israel against, not only Palestinians, but Americans as well. Whether it's dropping 500 LB bombs on school kids with American Taxpayer provided f-16's, targeted assassinations carried out behind the concrete and barbed wire of the Apartheid wall, or the murder of American and British peace activists by the IDF while bulldozing Arab homes, it's always the same old finger pointing. This is how Israel has abrogated it's right to claim legitimacy and peerage among the fraternity of civilized nations and why the country is a pariah, as are we by accessory and extension.

Why is the U.S the only country in The World providing such unconditional support for Israeli state terror, even when Americans are victims? That is the major question of our time with the unutterable answer.

USS Liberty Attacked On June 8, 1967 By Our "Ally" Israel. 34 American Sailors Murdered
Attached Images

Last edited by dchristie : 09-25-2005 at 08:38 PM.

Old 09-25-2005, 08:43 PM
Preserve. Protect. Defend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchristie
Some things never change, like the penchant of Zionist supremacists to commit and then attempt to qualify the crimes committed by Israel against, not only Palestinians, but Americans as well. Whether it's dropping 500 LB bombs on school kids with American Taxpayer provided f-16's, targeted assassinations carried out behind the concrete and barbed wire of the Apartheid wall, or the murder of American and British peace activists by the IDF while bulldozing Arab homes, it's always the same old finger pointing. This is how Israel has abrogated it's right to claim legitimacy and peerage among the fraternity of civilized nations and why the country is a pariah, as are we by accessory and extension.

Why is the U.S the only country in The World providing such unconditional support for Israeli state terror, even when Americans are victims? That is the major question of our time with the unutterable answer.

USS Liberty Attacked On June 8, 1967 By Our "Ally" Israel. 34 American Sailors Murdered

Yes, the LIBERTY incident is very disturbing, especially since so few know about it. But, in THIS case, didn't the moron scumbag terrorists blow THEMSELVES up-and then blame it on Israel...even though everyone knows what happened?

Old 09-25-2005, 08:45 PM
tommywho70x

Yes, they sure did blow themselves up.

And yes, moderate peace-loving Palestinian and Israeli citizens and elected officials alike are very much opposed to the militants on both sides who refuse to stop killing each other and anybody else who happens to be in the path of all the hot flying lead projectiles and shrapnel from explosives.

And yes, dchristie seems to have a personal ax to grind with the 'Zio-nazis' that he seems to believe grants him license to publish whatever brilliant ideas come bubbling up his brain stem into his cognitive spaces without regard for their accuracy, propriety of language usage or proprietary material published by others that he uses as his own.

Old 09-26-2005, 07:17 PM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
Yes, they sure did blow themselves up.

And yes, moderate peace-loving Palestinian and Israeli citizens and elected officials alike are very much opposed to the militants on both sides who refuse to stop killing each other and anybody else who happens to be in the path of all the hot flying lead projectiles and shrapnel from explosives.

And yes, dchristie seems to have a personal ax to grind with the 'Zio-nazis' that he seems to believe grants him license to publish whatever brilliant ideas come bubbling up his brain stem into his cognitive spaces without regard for their accuracy, propriety of language usage or proprietary material published by others that he uses as his own.
Silly me....having an axe to grind with those who use F-16's carrying 500 lb bombs to launch attacks on school kids. This is just one of my funny little personal foibles.

And yes, these issues always seem to smoke out those who take offense at the reporting as a consequence and result of their harboring an agenda all their own.

And yes, those little blue clicky things that you insist on others using seem to have conveniently escaped your attention when it comes to your own posts.

And yes, it might be a good idea to provide examples of your accusations. My posts have been copiously sourced and annotated when proper or necessary and certainly I have done so as assiduously, or more so, than have you.

The issues of the case in point are still open to conjecture and the source of the blasts have yet to be fully investigated , and therefore, determined. And the information was not copyrighted and neither was the graphic.

I have some familiarity with copyright law, common usage, public domain and pretty much all the conventions as well, but not by dabbling as a desktop publishing hobbyist. I happen to have advanced degrees in journalism and have a number of close friends who are Pulitzer Prize winners with whom I regularly reflect on these matters. I have also been to Israel, the West Bank and Gaza a number of times and have a number of friends and contacts there so much of the information I cite doesn't need to be "sourced".

But don't worry. I would never be so petty or sophomoric as to threaten a law suit against somebody who posts hollow, unfounded and slanderous reviews of these little missives, regardless of how insouciant or inaccurate the critic may be.

It may be advisable to confine your commentary to the issues germane to the thread unless you really want to engage in some gratuitous but pointless reciprocal bashing in which I would really take no joy since, otherwise, most of your material seems relatively sane and lucid.

Perhaps you should confine yourself to the real issues.

Last edited by dchristie : 09-26-2005 at 07:31 PM.

Old 09-26-2005, 07:58 PM
tommywho70x

Although I'm not exactly what you might call a hobbyist and my advanced education is not in journalism, I concede to your superior knowledge of the subject and will trust your judgement on citations in the future. The last thing I want is to be the object of your scathing character assessments.

I enjoy reading what you bring here and I am doing the best I can to keep the name calling in a jocular vein with everybody and address the points of the arguments rather than the character of the person delivering it.

As for slander and libel, there are some people here are pushing past the trivial into full blown deliberately false and defamatory remarks that are actionable. To be honest, none have really crossed the line of frivolous yet and if they do, all I'm going to do is diddy-bop over to the Small Claims Court and lay down a simple complaint In Forma Paupers and not really try to make any big deal out of it.

To focus on the issues, which powrone and I have been doing in your absence, I probably have deeper conflicts with the Zionists than you do, so I'm not putting you down for that and am conceding that my questioning your citations is incorrect.

So now that we've got that out of the way, do you have some comments you wanted to make to this developing story?

Old 09-28-2005, 11:14 AM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
Although I'm not exactly what you might call a hobbyist and my advanced education is not in journalism, I concede to your superior knowledge of the subject and will trust your judgement on citations in the future. The last thing I want is to be the object of your scathing character assessments.

I enjoy reading what you bring here and I am doing the best I can to keep the name calling in a jocular vein with everybody and address the points of the arguments rather than the character of the person delivering it.

As for slander and libel, there are some people here are pushing past the trivial into full blown deliberately false and defamatory remarks that are actionable. To be honest, none have really crossed the line of frivolous yet and if they do, all I'm going to do is diddy-bop over to the Small Claims Court and lay down a simple complaint In Forma Paupers and not really try to make any big deal out of it.

To focus on the issues, which powrone and I have been doing in your absence, I probably have deeper conflicts with the Zionists than you do, so I'm not putting you down for that and am conceding that my questioning your citations is incorrect.

So now that we've got that out of the way, do you have some comments you wanted to make to this developing story?

No concessions necessary. I also respect your writing and your perspective.

Pwrone has accused me of being anti-Semitic, a shallow but loathsome form of race baiting because, on occasion, I have vehemently criticized the conduct of the Israeli occupation on the lands of the indigenous Arab population.

The term Zionist is really a political term, not a racial one. It doesnít necessarily identify anybody as a J E W per se. In fact, there are probably more Zionists here in the US among fundamentalist Christians than there are Zionist J E Ws in Israel.

In my writings here, I donít believe I have even used the term ďJ E WĒ more than once or twice, if at all. Of course, anybody who knows anything about Israel is quite aware that there are also many Arabs who are citizens of Israel as well. So, to criticize Israel does not mean one is exclusively criticizing J E Ws, even though it is commonly referred to as The J E Wish State.

I grew up in New York City on the Upper East Side of Manhattan and was raised as an Episcopalian. I have worked in New York and Los Angeles for most of my adult life. So I have counted quite a few J E Ws among my friends and associates. In fact, some of these people were as close, and in some cases, even closer to me than my own family.

As a kid, I spent so much time at my J E Wish friend's houses, seated at their dinner table, that I could recite The Lordís prayer in Hebrew from memory by the time I was 11 years old. During my high school and college years, my girl friend of over a decade (who is from a prominent Old New York J E Wish family) would often debate with me about Israeli policies. Yet, even though we often differed, our relationship was never adversely affected by it. I guess thatís because we never considered it a racial thing.

As a matter of fact, I also have many Israeli J E Wish friends and acquaintances as a result of my work and travels. So the accusation that Iím an anti-Semite is really laughable. But this is what you get from some people simply for criticizing the Government of Israel.

Nobody in this world has a choice as to the ethnicity of their mother. J E Ws excel at many things. Unfortunately, some are just as good at behaving like ďNazisĒ as anybody else. The premise that oneís race exempts them from responsibility for their behavior is just as fallacious as those who preach and advocate racial supremacies on behalf of any group or ethnicity. But this is what political correctness is all about and how adherence to this doctrine does a disservice to us all. We can observe how it serves to chill debate on some very important issues.

One thing I find interesting is when Iím in Israel, I notice that thereís far more open debate there about Zionism and its attendant consequences than there is here in the US.

Most of the Israeliís with whom Iíve discussed these topics deeply resent the extremist settlers in the West Bank and the expense and problems they cause for their society as a whole. I do believe most Israelis and Palestinians alike simply want to be left alone to live their lives in peace. Extremists on both sides, in Israel and elsewhere, are determined to keep that from happening.

I also believe, however, that it is incumbent on the occupier, Israel, to take the initial necessary steps in the pursuit of peace by ending their militaristic and illegitimate occupation and repression of The Palestinian People through simple compliance with numerous UN Resolutions mandating their withdraw.

This is fundamental towards finally resolving this appalling and horrific conflict which threatens to engulf the region and, now, much of The World in war and mayhem . After all, non-compliance with UN Resolutions was the pretext used for the Iraq War. Consistency and fairness in our foreign policy is, at least, 50 years overdue.

Last edited by dchristie : 09-28-2005 at 11:29 AM.

Old 09-28-2005, 12:01 PM
tommywho70x

The conventional wisdom, apparently most vigorously lobbied by the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), that opposition to the Zionist occupational government of the State of Israel is synonymous with anti-semitism is an easy to understand stick to be picked up by the mentally-conditioned mass of American taxpayers whose money is being used to prop up the Israelis and use that stick to beat down the voices of dissent.

Your nemesis is one of those behaviorally modified sheeple conditioned to bleat with the "Pulse of the Planet" as presented to him by the pundits, spin doctors and talking heads of the mighty white right-wing HAWK PUI (Per User Instructions)
{Internet Properties -- Network Connections -- PASS/FAIL/UL/GLOBAL/LIGHT/SWITCHES;) }.

Some places on "The Web", the lights are on, but nobody is @HOME.COM[1]x-enus.asp

For myself, raised in a non-traditional household of native American Hebrew-Israelites during the last half of the 20th Century (FOX) Communications (000), it has become impossible for me to answer that I am 'White' and 'J E Wish' when asked about my race and religion.

Too many negative associations dating all the way back to the fall of the Temple and the Babylonian Exile are attached to the word "J E W" and the behavioral traits of stereotypical "J E Ws". The people of the tribe of Judah, from which J E W derives, were always known for falling away from the constraints of obeying the commandments given in the Torah and consorting with other people, their customs and their gods.

In our era, we still find J E Ws in a prominent role in the marketing of sex, drugs, entertainment and money. The Zionist politic has been from it's inception a tentacle of the Rothschild family world banking HYDRA. Many of the "Pioneers" were themselves Nazi collaborators who willfully participated in the extermination of the Orthodox sects and their people who were opposed to the "Doctrine of Return".

When I was in Israel in 1977, many of the Sephardic "Sabras" (Native born Israelis) were very bitter about discrimination by the government against them in fav
or of the lighter-skinned European Ashkenazi immigrants making "Aliyah" to settle the land promised to all the descendants of Abraham.

By biblical criteria, a whole lot more people than the J E Ws have claims on that land and the Israeli government will need to accept that before any real and lasting steps can be made on the "Road To Peace"
(groaning at cliches is ok)