report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2007, 04:17 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: is American Diversified Publications, Inc. a s

Are there any non-scam at home jobs that are safe that does not require a computer?????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

Last edited by Tomikio : 10-31-2007 at 04:24 PM.

Old 10-31-2007, 04:19 PM
I am new at Scam.com

If anyone has info about non-scam home jobs please give me info i am a single mother of 2

Old 11-10-2007, 08:59 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I'm glad I found this website and thread. I was only moments ago just reading an ad about at home CD case assembly, remembered my falling for envelope stuffing (well, almost, I investigated it after I fell for how good it sounded and found ripoffreports.com which steered me from losing my money). So, I googled, made it here, and then to this thread. Nice forum, btw, totally ftw.

This thread irked me enough to register and not just read. I wanted to state a few things that came across my mind while I was reading.

First, I believe people need to lessen their belief in the BBB. From last I was informed, you merely need to pay the BBB to join their "exclusive" club of "good businesses". I know of and have done business with great companies, the best of the best at what they do (brand loyalty feels good, knowing you're spending your money well is certainly comforting), whom were NOT registered with the BBB, and my wondering of why they were not led me to find out that BBB membership requires basically only a simple (for a company) to pay membership fee. Ask yourself this, why is it you can research and actually find a wealth of companies, registered with the BBB, that have huge amounts of significant complaints of poor business practice against them? Not to say there aren't a handful of good companies who've actually registered with them and are worth their salt, I just think those good companies are duped in to the idea that a BBB stamp on your front door makes you credible as a business. BBB means NOTHING to ME!

Also, after this thread made it's way into my brain, something occurred to me, if Kyle Shaw was a great person, and if his business was good, he wouldn't need some lackey, like Jason, to troll the internet and fight for his "good name". Maybe that's why he's so successful with that company...
Think about that for a second.......let it sink in a bit......sinking yet? Good.

I've seen many complaints filed against good companies. You know how good companies handle complaints and problems? Professionally, and, well.... well. Cuz them'r pros I tell ya what.

Often, it's mostly uninformed and ignorant morons who complain about good companies, and the loyal customer base that good company has manages to squelch their idiotic cries of unfair business practices when the company itself cannot solace them by basically doing what the company can't, and tarring and feathering them so to speak by be ABLE to speak their mind as free people, not corporately tied, and typically letting that person know either how to do better business, or just that they are an idiot and need to shut up... yeah, that's what I meant. [/run-on]

Bad companies, however, have well organized DATABASES of complaints and problems with them. You can find some of these businesses in the directory of businesses who pay to have BBB logos all over them! Hooray for credibility.. lol

If anyone here has a doubt, a single wandering doubt, that ADP might actually be a good company, ask yourself who is more motivated to lie to achieve an end:

- jason mcrandom internet guy
- two members of this board who have been screwed by having any relation to ADP, screwed both literally and ...literally (rape is a *****, I'm so sorry for you, check out your local martial arts studio, all disciplines are worth investigation for learning at least basic self defense, remember hit our balls, it's like kryptonite!)

Ask yourself, would those two people have anything to gain by getting on an internet forum about SCAMS and lying about one little blip on the radar? Or do you think the person defending the roof over his head and the rolex on his wrist has more motivation, more reasoning, more drive to lie about something as simple as whether a business is a quality company or not?

Come on people, if you're interested in scams enough so to have made it to a reputable intarweb gathering ground like this, you may have been fooled before, but you're at least smart enough to draw the conclusion that the ONE guy defending ADP is full of ****. I'll go ahead and say that for everyone else in this thread, he's FULL with it. Were I an admin or moderator on this board like I am others, I would ban his ass for being obviously a piece of crap.

Old 12-20-2007, 12:36 AM
I am new at Scam.com

If u ****s r tired of getting scammed, stop looking for an easy way out and work hard for what u want! As long as there r losers out there like u looking for a get rich quick plan, I have one to sell you! As far as this stupic lady that say she was raped on our crew.. she neglects to tell you she was a crackhead. While she sits arround crying about obstacles in her life... I will sit here and enjoy my rolex, my caddilacs, and my 79 rental properties. So good luck to u all and if u want a piece of the pie I'll show u how to get it. For a small fee of course. :-) Merry Christmas losers!!!!!!

Old 12-20-2007, 09:27 AM
Nothing is as it seems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach4736 View Post
If u ****s r tired of getting scammed, stop looking for an easy way out and work hard for what u want! As long as there r losers out there like u looking for a get rich quick plan, I have one to sell you! As far as this stupic lady that say she was raped on our crew.. she neglects to tell you she was a crackhead. While she sits arround crying about obstacles in her life... I will sit here and enjoy my rolex, my caddilacs, and my 79 rental properties. So good luck to u all and if u want a piece of the pie I'll show u how to get it. For a small fee of course. :-) Merry Christmas losers!!!!!!
Lights on, Nobody home.

Old 12-29-2007, 07:04 PM
I am new at Scam.com

yes yes its a scame i paid 42.00 bucks for a directory and never recived it best bet let this one go.

Old 02-09-2008, 01:51 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdragonx View Post
Hi, i would like to know if American Diversified Publications, Inc. is a scam? Here is some info about the company:

American Diversified Publications, Inc.
685 E. I-10 Service Road
Slidell, LA 70461-5501
(985) 643-1288 or (985) 641-0234

here is the website as well
www.easywork-greatpay.com

If this is really a scam, do you guys know any legit place to work at home for assembly? Possibly a company located in the atlanta, georgia area where you can actually go and pick packages up to assemble.

Thank yall...
NO, THEY ARE DEFINITELY NOT A SCAM. I ORDERED THEIR CATALOG OF HOMEWORK OPPORTUNITIES AND FOUND 2 COMPANIES THAT I WORK FOR NOW. LAST MONTH I MADE $4,300. YES, THE CATALOG WAS PRICEY AT $42, BUT VERY WELL WORTH IT. THEN, I HAD TO PAY EACH COMPANY AN ADDITIONAL $30 TO $50 DOLLARS TO GO TO WORK FOR THEM. THE GOOD NEWS IS, I'M NOW IN BUSINESS FOR MYSELF, (AND EVERY BUSINESS VENTURE REQUIRES A LITTLE CAPITAL - IN THIS CASE IT WAS ONLY 100 BUCKS!) AND I GET TO STAY AT HOME ALL WEEK. I PLAN ON LEASING A BMW IN APRIL. I EARN OVER $4K A MONTH ASSEMBLING BEADED EARRINGS AND MAKING BOOKMARKS! I THINK YOU SHOUD TRY IT.

Old 09-19-2008, 04:59 PM
Stuck At Home Mom

I know this post is long since dead and reading the entire post has almost made me blind - so I skimmed, but did anyone ever realize that there are 3 ADP companies? There may actually be 4, but I can't find the other one any longer.
I have no idea if any of them are scams, but is it possible that not everyone is talking about the same ADP?

Old 05-03-2009, 01:52 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Damn this sucks,I found this site a little too late,I just sent them a $38 dollar money order

Old 05-05-2009, 08:25 AM
I am new at Scam.com

lol jason works for company trust me from someone who knows owner this company well and someone who worked for him also go to gogle type in american diversified products lexington kentucky.you will se his other product he sells a cleaning product 32 oz bottle for 40 dollars lol i used to travel the country selling this stuff door to door for like 30 dollars a day and with that we had [ay for food and work stuff.i rem when Kyle Shaw started this paper buisness he has now in slidell and when i seen what you get for 38-42 dolars i was like another scam..do research on internet for home buisnesses..that 38-42 dollars your sending kyle is making him richer and richer while he rides around in his black vette wearing solid diamond rolex off you guys money ..PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS SCAM ..READ ALL BLOGS FROM HIS OTHER EX EMPLOYEES AND YOU WILL SEE want good home based buisness look online you'll find some my friend uses hmc i believe is called with tom bosley for 25.00 buks nd i know its legitite and he making decent money at it but stay away from A.D.P.

Old 05-05-2009, 08:38 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:

by way THIS WAS WROTE BY OWNER KYLE SHAW ..AS YOU SEE how much he cares about people(not) only cares about your small fee dont let this guy take advantae of u yes you got 70 rentals and all money came from people trying to make extra money on home based buisness ..and your taking adfvantage of these people..show me all the sucess stories from your booklet..thats right you cant.but you can sure show how u spent there hard earned 42.00 on your junk..one day it all catch up to you..you even made your own mother lori pay you to help her out then when she did not suceed you r mom lost everything and you didnt bother helping her out.tell that story.kyle i sure people love to hear it

Old 06-13-2009, 08:22 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Does anyone here know of any LEGITIMATE work from home opportunities? Preferably something that doesn't require a start up fee.

Old 07-16-2009, 02:58 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by skelly123 View Post
NO, THEY ARE DEFINITELY NOT A SCAM. I ORDERED THEIR CATALOG OF HOMEWORK OPPORTUNITIES AND FOUND 2 COMPANIES THAT I WORK FOR NOW. LAST MONTH I MADE $4,300. YES, THE CATALOG WAS PRICEY AT $42, BUT VERY WELL WORTH IT. THEN, I HAD TO PAY EACH COMPANY AN ADDITIONAL $30 TO $50 DOLLARS TO GO TO WORK FOR THEM. THE GOOD NEWS IS, I'M NOW IN BUSINESS FOR MYSELF, (AND EVERY BUSINESS VENTURE REQUIRES A LITTLE CAPITAL - IN THIS CASE IT WAS ONLY 100 BUCKS!) AND I GET TO STAY AT HOME ALL WEEK. I PLAN ON LEASING A BMW IN APRIL. I EARN OVER $4K A MONTH ASSEMBLING BEADED EARRINGS AND MAKING BOOKMARKS! I THINK YOU SHOUD TRY IT.
hi,
i am wondering why you paid $42 while the ADP asks $ 31 for directory + $7 for shipping= $38 ?...if there are 3 ADPs, what ADP kind do you have in which you are successful now? i am interested also to beaded jewelry. thank you so much.

Last edited by ditchingdm : 07-16-2009 at 03:01 PM.

Old 07-20-2009, 03:51 AM
Stuck At Home Mom

After reading all the posts I finally purchased the stupid thing, just to see if it was a scam.

Here is the answer. If you did a quick Google Search for work at home, you would come up with most if not all of the scams listed in the directory.

ALSO, the few and I mean FEW that are legitimate I already have listed on my web site and you can have that information for FREE.

The part that bothered me is that there are many many legitimate work at home jobs out there and that directory doesn't list half of them.My website gives away more legitimate work at home information for FREE then you'll find in that directory.

A couple posts up a guy said "stop look for the easy way out" the directory does nothing but prey on people who are looking for the easy way out.

A work at home job is just that "A JOB" If you want easy money then you must figure out a way to prey on stupid people also.

Last edited by eDee : 07-20-2009 at 04:00 AM.

Old 09-19-2009, 11:28 AM
I am new at Scam.com

u sound like a member of the net-work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Zachrich View Post
I Don't know who you are but I asure you that A.D.P. is not a scam. The trageic events you have described are a bit of a stretch from the truth. I have known Kyle Shaw for almost 15 years and he has always been a fair and just man. I have not always agreed with everything he has said or done but the bottom line is you can not blame him for any of these things that you claim have happened to you. I can understand that if there is any truth to these accusations of rape that you would be traumatised by that and want to blame anyone you could. If it was "Ray" that did this to you then "Ray" is the only person you can blame. I know that if I was there at that time I would have kicked the sh*t out of "Ray" and had him arrested if I found any truth to this. As for the bus ticket, the contract states "within 2 weeks" your return transportation is gauranteed and I have NEVER seen Kyle not honor that. NEVER! You also stated that all he does is buy houses, caddalacs and rolexs with the money. Did you ever stop to think about all the hotel bills he pays for people who don't make enough to pay it themselfs? or even the $10.00 per day he gives to people even if they don't sell? That is $1,400.00 each week! Look, Kyle is not the enemy here. My first year I was 18 and I made $17,000.00 and when I left to start my own crew I was making $60,000.00. Just like any other commission based sales job you are paid on your performance(which was explained before you even got on the bus). So whoever you are please e-mail me I would like to speak with you further. jabezrobert@yahoo.com

Old 09-19-2009, 12:02 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Zachrich View Post
The game of life my friend.

So many people lack the ability to do anything that require sales skills. Yet they buy into these "homebased businesses" that require these skills. Then because of their negative attitude toward the whole thing they fail and wonder. They try to blame everyone but themselfs for the failure. My employer is not to blame if I dont sell a car. I am! It would be my failure. If I bought a McDonald's and didn't manage it properly I would go bankrupt. That surely wouldn't be Ronalds fault, would it? It would be MY failure, MY fault, MY blame, right?

Scamming is illegal,right? A.D.P. has been investigated by the Federal Trade Commission and found to be a legitamate business. So how is it a scam?

Look people, Stop blaming everyone else for your failures, stand up, and make something happen in your life. Nobody can do it for you!
IT SEEMS U ARE A GAME BOY!!

Old 10-24-2009, 05:30 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:

Let me tell you all a little thing about "stuffing envelopes" from home. It is not an easy way out or "easy work" I will sit at my table and work for hours stuffing envelopes from home. I am a full time Medical Student, Full time Mother and a Full time wife and I do not see having the state pay my way in life while I go to school. It is not an easy job it is actuly hard. And for all of you who I pay my taxes for that get all that "free" government money tick me off. I work hard for mine!!!! I would rather take the easy way out and stuff envelopes then waste everyone elses time begging for a handout!!!!

Old 11-20-2009, 09:33 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickierenee2003 View Post
Let me tell you all a little thing about "stuffing envelopes" from home. It is not an easy way out or "easy work" I will sit at my table and work for hours stuffing envelopes from home. I am a full time Medical Student, Full time Mother and a Full time wife and I do not see having the state pay my way in life while I go to school. It is not an easy job it is actuly hard. And for all of you who I pay my taxes for that get all that "free" government money tick me off. I work hard for mine!!!! I would rather take the easy way out and stuff envelopes then waste everyone elses time begging for a handout!!!!
Hi! can you give me the information about envelope stuffing. I am a mother of 3 and needed a job from home. Thanks