report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2005, 10:36 AM
I am new at Scam.com

is American Diversified Publications, Inc. a scam?

Hi, i would like to know if American Diversified Publications, Inc. is a scam? Here is some info about the company:

American Diversified Publications, Inc.
685 E. I-10 Service Road
Slidell, LA 70461-5501
(985) 643-1288 or (985) 641-0234

here is the website as well
www.easywork-greatpay.com

If this is really a scam, do you guys know any legit place to work at home for assembly? Possibly a company located in the atlanta, georgia area where you can actually go and pick packages up to assemble.

Thank yall...

Old 07-20-2006, 11:35 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: is American Diversified Publications, Inc. a scam?

I am leaning more to the idea that it is a scam for the following reasons.
http://badbusinessbureau.com/reports/ripoff87237.htm
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff178241.htm
Hope this helps!

Old 07-21-2006, 03:03 AM
Diamond Member

They will sell you a brochure with list of "home based opportunities". So basically it is a directory. They do not guarantee that any of sites they list are legit. It will be you job to investigate any of the companies they list.

Old 10-19-2006, 11:17 PM
Newbie Member

American Diversified Publications, Inc. is definately NOT a scam. It is in fact a legitimate organization that provides people with a directory of companies that employ homeworkers. Everyone believes that if it sounds too good, it usually is but in this case , no extravagent promises are made by this company. All they do is provide you with a list and you do the research. They also provide you with an opportunity to get your directory absolutely free. Where is the scam? Simple, there is not one.

Old 10-20-2006, 02:08 AM
Iconoclast

so jason - how much do they charge for the "directory"? and why would anyone pay for it when there are plenty of places that provide exactly that - but for free?

Old 10-20-2006, 04:25 AM

so duck98, :p where can you go to get the list for free???????????? I would love to know. I have been looking for a while now. It seems that everything is a scam. hit me back ;)

Old 10-20-2006, 08:37 PM
Iconoclast

Quote:
Originally Posted by msqueenm
so duck98, :p where can you go to get the list for free???????????? I would love to know. I have been looking for a while now. It seems that everything is a scam. hit me back ;)
I would suggest starting at one of the frequent poster's on this site - katiescorner and her website:

http://www.katieshugs.com/

Katie is a frequent poster on these boards you can check out her posts.

Just in case you are wondering - I have absolutely no connection with Katie and I have no vested interest in you visiting her site. For people looking for a realistic possibility or two - it is one of the best I have seen.

HTH

Old 10-21-2006, 09:47 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck98
so jason - how much do they charge for the "directory"? and why would anyone pay for it when there are plenty of places that provide exactly that - but for free?
so duck, they do offer it for free. plus they are currrent leads. sure you can get one free, by your words, and then spend 2-3 months finding the one that is lucrative. these are tried and proven leads. not just names and numbers that someone put together. there is a 30 day gaurantee on anything you purchase through the mail. whare can you go wrong?
HOW MUCH IS YOUR TIME WORTH? and if the minimal price that is on the directory can make or break you, maybe McDonald's would be a better opportunity for you.

Old 11-01-2006, 12:10 AM
I am new at Scam.com

undefined i worked for this company they used to be in lexington kentucky and still have office there were they put adds in newspapers..and get people to travel live in hotels to sell this cleaning product that cleans everything...AMERICAN DIVERSIFIED IS BIGGEST SCAM COMPANY OUTTA THERE THE OWNER OF COMPANY KYLE SHAW use to hire us from newspaper adds put us on bus to the city there selling this cleaning product in put us up in a hotel room with 2 3 other ppl give us 10 dollars a day to eat ..than if you decided you did not like the job and wanted to go home you had to find your own way home ..well good thing is that they went under..now there doing this mail order stuff they send you a paper want you put address on it so you can give them more ppl to scam 30.00 out of look i know owner this company over 20 yearshe using your 30.00 to buy houses get new cadalacs and rolex he is 37 year old drop out who uses people ..and im just here teell you truth about kyle shaw and A.D.P.IF YOU THINK I DONT KNOW WHAT IM SAYING GO TO SEARCH ENGINE TYPE IN a.d.p. lexington kentucky you will see he still selling the cleaning product (which by way aint worth 5 bucks)just letting you guys know A.D.P. KYLE SHAW IS 100% SCAM

Old 11-01-2006, 12:19 AM
I am new at Scam.com

READ THIS CAREFULLY......American Diversified Products is company that not only defrauds consumers, but mistreats employees. SEEE IN KENTUCKY THERE CALLED AMERICAN DIVERSIFIED products not publications

in July,2000, i was an employee of American Diversified Products. i was on a sales crew of about 20 people, only one other was female. We had to live in hotels, and had inadequate pay, no healthcare, and were forced to try to sell this product in cities where we did not have a valid permit to do so. We had to work (door to dorr) from 8 am until about 8 pm. Our pay was meager. We were given $10 per day. With that $10, we had to eat, buy supplies for work, and other personal items. Being a female(and only 20 at the time) I was forced to endure sexual harassment, and even a sexual assault by a coworker. The only thing that was done was making the person that assaulted me(his name was Ray) my ROOMMATE.
When I requested a bus ticket home(I had been told that I could request one at any time,and I would be granted my request)It was refused.
We were not allowed any long distance phone calls, thus ensuring that we could not reach family members. I finally scrounged together enough money for a phone card, and had a friend fedex me some money for a bus ticket. The day before i was to go home, I was raped. The company did absolutely NOTHING about the individual. This company still disgusts me, and i hope and pray that someone will shut them down.

Old 11-02-2006, 12:38 AM
Iconoclast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Zachrich
so duck, they do offer it for free. plus they are currrent leads. sure you can get one free, by your words, and then spend 2-3 months finding the one that is lucrative. these are tried and proven leads. not just names and numbers that someone put together. there is a 30 day gaurantee on anything you purchase through the mail. whare can you go wrong?
HOW MUCH IS YOUR TIME WORTH? and if the minimal price that is on the directory can make or break you, maybe McDonald's would be a better opportunity for you.

well McDonalds would certainly be a better opportunity than this dreck you are trying (badly) to peddle.

Looks like you should get back to that 6th grade English class that you ducked out of to write this post. Your teacher might miss you.

Old 11-02-2006, 12:43 AM
The Ultimate Moderater

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D Now that's funny!

Old 11-07-2006, 05:56 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUNIORWELLS36
undefined i worked for this company they used to be in lexington kentucky and still have office there were they put adds in newspapers..and get people to travel live in hotels to sell this cleaning product that cleans everything...AMERICAN DIVERSIFIED IS BIGGEST SCAM COMPANY OUTTA THERE THE OWNER OF COMPANY KYLE SHAW use to hire us from newspaper adds put us on bus to the city there selling this cleaning product in put us up in a hotel room with 2 3 other ppl give us 10 dollars a day to eat ..than if you decided you did not like the job and wanted to go home you had to find your own way home ..well good thing is that they went under..now there doing this mail order stuff they send you a paper want you put address on it so you can give them more ppl to scam 30.00 out of look i know owner this company over 20 yearshe using your 30.00 to buy houses get new cadalacs and rolex he is 37 year old drop out who uses people ..and im just here teell you truth about kyle shaw and A.D.P.IF YOU THINK I DONT KNOW WHAT IM SAYING GO TO SEARCH ENGINE TYPE IN a.d.p. lexington kentucky you will see he still selling the cleaning product (which by way aint worth 5 bucks)just letting you guys know A.D.P. KYLE SHAW IS 100% SCAM
I Don't know who you are but I asure you that A.D.P. is not a scam. The trageic events you have described are a bit of a stretch from the truth. I have known Kyle Shaw for almost 15 years and he has always been a fair and just man. I have not always agreed with everything he has said or done but the bottom line is you can not blame him for any of these things that you claim have happened to you. I can understand that if there is any truth to these accusations of rape that you would be traumatised by that and want to blame anyone you could. If it was "Ray" that did this to you then "Ray" is the only person you can blame. I know that if I was there at that time I would have kicked the sh*t out of "Ray" and had him arrested if I found any truth to this. As for the bus ticket, the contract states "within 2 weeks" your return transportation is gauranteed and I have NEVER seen Kyle not honor that. NEVER! You also stated that all he does is buy houses, caddalacs and rolexs with the money. Did you ever stop to think about all the hotel bills he pays for people who don't make enough to pay it themselfs? or even the $10.00 per day he gives to people even if they don't sell? That is $1,400.00 each week! Look, Kyle is not the enemy here. My first year I was 18 and I made $17,000.00 and when I left to start my own crew I was making $60,000.00. Just like any other commission based sales job you are paid on your performance(which was explained before you even got on the bus). So whoever you are please e-mail me I would like to speak with you further. jabezrobert@yahoo.com

Old 11-07-2006, 05:59 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck98
well McDonalds would certainly be a better opportunity than this dreck you are trying (badly) to peddle.

Looks like you should get back to that 6th grade English class that you ducked out of to write this post. Your teacher might miss you.
Look, duck wad, you shouldn't hate the player. Hate the game.

Old 11-07-2006, 10:15 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Zachrich
Look, duck wad, you shouldn't hate the player. Hate the game.
What game are you playing?!?!?

Old 11-14-2006, 06:40 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon8105
What game are you playing?!?!?
The game of life my friend.

So many people lack the ability to do anything that require sales skills. Yet they buy into these "homebased businesses" that require these skills. Then because of their negative attitude toward the whole thing they fail and wonder. They try to blame everyone but themselfs for the failure. My employer is not to blame if I dont sell a car. I am! It would be my failure. If I bought a McDonald's and didn't manage it properly I would go bankrupt. That surely wouldn't be Ronalds fault, would it? It would be MY failure, MY fault, MY blame, right?

Scamming is illegal,right? A.D.P. has been investigated by the Federal Trade Commission and found to be a legitamate business. So how is it a scam?

Look people, Stop blaming everyone else for your failures, stand up, and make something happen in your life. Nobody can do it for you!

Old 08-08-2007, 08:37 AM
I am new at Scam.com

so wait, the people saying this is not a scam, has gotten the the thing they mail to you,a dn actually got a good at home job. what at home job did you guys get

Old 08-14-2007, 03:14 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I was seriously considering sending money to them but I thought the jobs were directly from them not a directory!! I JUST got scammed by a company like this the same amount of money and for some reason I still wanna try it but the thing is, ADP doesn't have the best reputation on the Better Business Bureau website and it sounds like Jason is sticking up for this company because him and Kyle are best buddies or something. He's the only one that is trying to make the company sound good. Dont you have to pay for the supplies for the home assembly program?