report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2014, 04:33 PM
Silver Member

anybody heard of Matt Lloyd from Austailia of the MTTB System

I got email today regarding matt lloyd's my top tier business. Anyone joined this and any feedback? It says its free but costs just 49 to join to keep tire tickers out and if selected, we pay nothing for this and there is a guarantee of 500 dollars if we dont make 1000 bucks in 30 days and follow a 21 step system. he says it costs 5000 as training and we get it free and need not pay it until we make 50,000? Any reviews guys, planning to join this.

One of the biggest scams I ever seen

read this Warror review on this program:

Read this folks: http://www.warriorforum.com/internet...att-lloyd.html

love to here some people opinions on this. To makw any money and not get passed up on commissions you need to pay the platmium level and it cost $15,000 for the training, books, CD and tapes and rules just another Necopia brogram and way way way more expensive.

I have I never seen so much scams and BS on the Internet in my life it makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!

most what I see is overpriced BS to pay there downline and get desperate suckers in these stupid scams. Our people this stupid to join these scams and garbage?

MLM seems to gone to hell and scamville USA

tell me if i am wrong and you opinion on another scam.

Mike75065

Bookmark and Share

Last edited by Mike75065 : 01-15-2014 at 07:16 PM.

Old 01-15-2014, 05:02 PM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Re: anybody heard of Matt Lloyd from Austailia of the MTTB System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike75065 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTTB
Welcome to My Top Tier Business MTTB-- the web's only 'done-for-you' marketing system that transfers $1,000, $3,000 and $5,000 commissions into your checking account without you ever having to pick up the phone.
HUGE RED FLAG!!! What a LOAD of CRAP!!!

RUN AWAY, as fast and as far away as possible, & don't look back! It's a SCAM, if that's not the case, why do they need anyone else?! 'New money' is the answer!

Quote:
I got email today regarding matt lloyd's my top tier business. Anyone joined this and any feedback? It says its free but costs just 49 to join to keep tire tickers out and if selected, we pay nothing for this and there is a guarantee of 500 dollars if we dont make 1000 bucks in 30 days and follow a 21 step system. he says it costs 5000 as training and we get it free and need not pay it until we make 50,000? Any reviews guys, planning to join this.
Why are you planning to join this, it's a friggin money shuffling SCAM?! WTF!?

Quote:
One of the biggest scams I ever seen
Yep! and ...so?!

Quote:
read this Warror review on this program:

Read this folks: http://www.warriorforum.com/internet...att-lloyd.html
Quote:
love to here some people opinions on this. To makw any money and not get passed up on commissions you need to pay the platmium level and it cost $15,000 for the training, books, CD and tapes and rules just another Necopia brogram and way way way more expensive.

I have I never seen so much scams and BS on the Internet in my life it makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!
If your looking for scams, they're easy to find...why are you looking so hard? Just curious...

Quote:
most what I see is overpriced BS to pay there donline and get desperate suckers in these stupid scams. Our people this stupid to join these scams and garbage?
Yep!

Quote:
MLM seems to gone to hell and scamville USA
Yep, they're all scams michael !?, keep your day job....(sarcasm!)

Quote:
tell me if i am wrong and you opinion on another scam.

Mike75065
What other scam is that?

Man you sure do seem to find some doozies!? Try a real biz, quit falling for BS 'easy' money making 'systems'.
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Last edited by ohein56 : 01-15-2014 at 05:06 PM.

Old 01-15-2014, 07:22 PM
Silver Member

someone tried to recrute me in this grabage

i had to post it cause it was so outrages and
people joinning this crap. show how desprate and stupid
people are .

MLM has gone to hell from scammers and losers joinning this garbage.

Old 01-15-2014, 09:27 PM
Lifestyle trainer

Quote:
someone tried to recrute me in this grabage

i had to post it cause it was so outrages and
people joinning this crap. show how desprate and stupid
people are .

MLM has gone to hell from scammers and losers joinning this garbage.
I saw it on the other site. Thanks for showing me that forum. Yes, that guy called his scam "upselling," and defended it. It was an interesting read.

Old 01-17-2014, 10:56 PM
Silver Member

sure tired of the scams on the internet

sad what I see.

glad i could help

Old 01-19-2014, 01:02 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
HUGE RED FLAG!!! What a LOAD of CRAP!!!

RUN AWAY, as fast and as far away as possible, & don't look back! It's a SCAM, if that's not the case, why do they need anyone else?! 'New money' is the answer!

Why are you planning to join this, it's a friggin money shuffling SCAM?! WTF!?

Yep! and ...so?!

If your looking for scams, they're easy to find...why are you looking so hard? Just curious...

Yep!

Yep, they're all scams michael !?, keep your day job....(sarcasm!)

What other scam is that?

Man you sure do seem to find some doozies!? Try a real biz, quit falling for BS 'easy' money making 'systems'.

what real business?? send me a good one to look at? I do find some ctazies programs or they find me.

Sad what I have seen and all the people joining them.