report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2014, 10:11 AM
Stick to thread topics please & don't scam.

Chris Christie Scams

The current governor of New Jersey, Chris Christie has a mile of scandals and scams in his past. Use this thread for Chris Christie scams.

Scam.com will start January 1, 2014 and expose this corrupt Republican for the deceptive politician that he is. If he and his followers think that this fat sloth bastard will be ready by 2016, have another this coming! Scam.com exposes hypocrisy and will use this thread to show the truth of this bought politician.

Trust me folks his careeer has a dark closet.
  • Shady campaign contributions!
  • Immoral decisions.
  • Gluttony on many levels.
  • Mafia connections?
  • Womanizing?
  • Alcoholism?
  • Drug use?
Use this thread to expose the Chris Christie scams and controversy here.
Attached Images

Last edited by Administrator : 01-05-2014 at 09:56 AM.

Old 01-05-2014, 09:59 AM

Chris Christie Bridge

Here's a scandal I found about Chris Christie:

Quote:
The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey’s move to shut down access lanes on the George Washington Bridge in September and the resulting controversy could spell political trouble for Gov. Chris Christie, R-N.J., now that the U.S. Senate Commerce Committee has decided to investigate.
According to the New York Daily News, two of Christie’s appointees to the Port Authority ordered the shutdown of the lanes with no public notice for four days in September, later saying they were part of a traffic study. Democrats charged that it was political payback for the Democratic mayor of Fort Lee, N.J. – which was plagued by major traffic jams as a result – who refused to endorse Christie during his reelection campaign.
Amid investigations by New Jersey legislators and the Port Authority’s inspector general, the two Christie appointees resigned. Now, the U.S. Senate Commerce Committee has joined in, citing concern about a lack of oversight over the agency by New York and New Jersey.

Read more

Old 01-08-2014, 06:20 PM
Silver Member

Re: Chris Christie Scams

-Mafia connections
-Womanizing
- Shady campaign contribution

Quote and Quote, the most common denominators to most of the Politicians. :D Sadly, there are really few politicians who does not indulge themselves on those three things above. That is why, I guess, politics is called a DIRTY game. If one doesn't know how to play dirty in politics, he will always be at the bottom.

Old 01-09-2014, 09:53 AM

Looks like this newest scandal for Christie isn't going away.
It's troubling when you realize this really happened and how childish it is that Christie's aides would choose to get back at another Politician by causing a traffic problem for New Jersey.
Good grief if they are doing things like this just imagine what we don't know about.

What should be done about Politicians being tied to this kind of scandal?
Should they themselves be held accountable? I say yes. Seems they most usually get themselves out of the mess and suffer little to their careers.

I'm under the impression Christie had surgery to loose weight and that tells me he wants to make a run for President. Looks like he has his work cut out for him if he wants to get his act together as a candidate in 2016.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/09/politics/christie-bridge/

Old 01-11-2014, 08:50 AM
-- ---- --------, ---- ----.

Nope. It appears it isn't going away any time soon. However, just what is a politician... the Governor... supposed to do when he learns that aides of his have engaged in such behavior?

Did he admit that, even though he did not order it or was involved in it, it still reflects on him? Yes, he did.

Did he apologize? Yes, he did.

Did he terminate the employment of those involved? Yes, he did. If he finds any more I'm sure they're toast as well.

What should he have done that he hasn't already done? Resign? Why? If not... then what else should he do?

No, I do not live in New Jersey and have no vested interest in this.

Old 01-11-2014, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
Nope. It appears it isn't going away any time soon. However, just what is a politician... the Governor... supposed to do when he learns that aides of his have engaged in such behavior?

Did he admit that, even though he did not order it or was involved in it, it still reflects on him? Yes, he did.

Did he apologize? Yes, he did.

Did he terminate the employment of those involved? Yes, he did. If he finds any more I'm sure they're toast as well.

What should he have done that he hasn't already done? Resign? Why? If not... then what else should he do?

No, I do not live in New Jersey and have no vested interest in this.

One of the negatives for Christie is we really have no idea if he knew about this or not.
I would assume, if he did know his aides were doing things like this, he would not admit it. He's done what he should do but it has left suspicion about Christie and whether he is using good judgment etc.

Of course this kind of scandal has happened with many Politicians and we most likely will never know the truth. Hillary Clinton and the Libya scandal will probably keep her out of the 2016 Presidential race and if she does run she probably will not win.

Last edited by PeggieSue : 01-11-2014 at 09:15 AM. Reason: corrected a typo

Old 01-11-2014, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
One of the negatives for Christie is we really have no idea if he knew about this or not.
I would assume, if he did know his aides were doing things like this, he would not admit it. He's done what he should do but it has left suspicion about Christie and whether he is using good judgment etc.

Of course this kind of scandal has happened with many Politicians and we most likely will never know the truth. Hillary Clinton and the Libya scandal will probably keep her out of the 2016 Presidential race and if she does run she probably will not win.

That is, actually, a negative for any politician. Is he telling the truth?

That all depends on how his credibility is with the people of New Jersey...

My own opinion... his behavior during the 'Sandy' aftermath shows that he is willing to put party second when it comes to handling issues that effect New Jersey. As you'll recall he still hasn't recovered from that. How dare he not put party politics first!

With this recent issue... who is doing the most squawking about Christie? Democrats or Republicans? What has been the Democratic Mayor's response to Christie's actions?

This is still playing out... we'll have to wait and see how it goes.

Old 01-11-2014, 12:16 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
That is, actually, a negative for any politician. Is he telling the truth?

That all depends on how his credibility is with the people of New Jersey...

My own opinion... his behavior during the 'Sandy' aftermath shows that he is willing to put party second when it comes to handling issues that effect New Jersey. As you'll recall he still hasn't recovered from that. How dare he not put party politics first!

With this recent issue... who is doing the most squawking about Christie? Democrats or Republicans? What has been the Democratic Mayor's response to Christie's actions?

This is still playing out... we'll have to wait and see how it goes.

I agree with your own opinion. Christie has put his party second when he needs to. I don't see how he'd be behind something like this, but then again he's a politician so who knows?

Old 01-11-2014, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisan23 View Post
I agree with your own opinion. Christie has put his party second when he needs to. I don't see how he'd be behind something like this, but then again he's a politician so who knows?
Exactly... plus, 2016 is a long way away. Until then I have no real interest in Christie other than just a passing one.

Old 01-11-2014, 05:27 PM
I am Joseph, your brother

NO one seriously wants him to run. The Republican base is sick of these liberal NE RINOS the media promotes then destroys.

Funny how you guys with a taste for RINO blood completely ignore your Resident using the IRS to attack his enemies, or how you tolerate abandoning an American Ambassador and those who gave their lives to try to save them (they did save 34). Or running guns in Mexico which has caused HUNDREDS of innocent deaths.

But then, we never really did expect honesty from Obama supporters.

Old 01-13-2014, 09:07 AM

Chris Christie Bridgegate:

Quote:
Embattled New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie can kiss his career — and his White House dreams — goodbye if he is lying about not being personally involved in the burgeoning Bridgegate scandal, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani said Sunday.
“He’s held a press conference; he’s flatly denied it,” Giuliani said Sunday on ABC’s “This Week” of Christie’s assertion he didn’t know at least two of his top confidantes had conspired to wreak havoc on the George Washington Bridge.
RELATED: LUPICA: CHRISTIE NEEDS TO PROVE HE’S A TOUGH LEADER
“If for some reason [Christie’s denial] is not true, the man has put his political career completely at risk,” Giuliani added. “If it turns out there’s some evidence that he knew about it, he’s taken a complete risk and his political career is over.”
He's done! na na na na na na na nah hey hey hey goodbye.

Here's from David Letterman:

Quote:
"The Polar Vortex has departed. How about that? It was supposed to leave Monday night but it got stuck on the George Washington Bridge" said Letterman in his opening monologue.

"I don't know if you've heard about this, but Chris Christie, Governor of New Jersey, apparently some goons in his office closed the George Washington Bridge as a prank, and they have the emails to prove it."

He got the lapband to lose weight for 2016. Too bad he's puking in a bathroom every 5 minutes. HAHAHAHHAHA. He should have gotten the gastric bypass.

Last edited by Administrator : 01-13-2014 at 09:11 AM.

Old 01-13-2014, 09:19 AM

Former George W. Bush Adviser: Chris Christie 'Could Actually Benefit' From Bridge Scandal

Quote:
"I actually believe if he gets through this and everything he said yesterday turns out to be true he could actually benefit from this because, as you and I know, most people and most politicians succeed have to have gone through serious adversity, overcome it, and they get to another level,” D0wd added.
G0d, only in America, only in America. Republicans can sit and spin like no one else in the world. Screw they promise to represent and use redemption as some PR tool. Disgusting.

Last edited by Administrator : 01-13-2014 at 09:21 AM.

Old 01-13-2014, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
Former George W. Bush Adviser: Chris Christie 'Could Actually Benefit' From Bridge Scandal

G0d, only in America, only in America. Republicans can sit and spin like no one else in the world. Screw they promise to represent and use redemption as some PR tool. Disgusting.

Yeah, the rest of the Turd World is run so well!
That's why you arrogant ingrates show up on our shores.

Last edited by conserv4ever : 01-13-2014 at 10:23 AM. Reason: damn phone

Old 01-13-2014, 10:28 AM

You fat lazy Americans let this great country go to hell.

Why is almost every 'newer' American success story its an immigrant that is the hero (which is what founded American anyway!?)

Cause you guys are siting on the couch eating your McDonalds and cheesy chips.

Open the border all the way, lets see what happens. I bet progress. We simply try harder while you are spoiled.

It's not arrogance........ its appreciation at opportunity.

Old 01-13-2014, 01:25 PM

I think Chris Christie is a good Governor, I've seen a lot worse. The only thing I don't like about him is that he and Obama were getting pretty close when the disaster hit recently. Anyone that gets along with Barack Obama cannot be trusted in my book. I don't think I'd ever vote for him now.

Old 01-13-2014, 06:18 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Christie is sunk with the bridge scandal..maybe, unless he can convince everyone he didn't know and too action suitable against those who did. This latest piece about him spending taxpayers money to appear in ads is just going to help him. He didn't do anything wrong there.

Old 01-13-2014, 07:15 PM
Florida Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowicki2013 View Post
I think Chris Christie is a good Governor, I've seen a lot worse. The only thing I don't like about him is that he and Obama were getting pretty close when the disaster hit recently. Anyone that gets along with Barack Obama cannot be trusted in my book. I don't think I'd ever vote for him now.
I agree! I'm not voting 4 him if he gets the nomination!

Old 01-14-2014, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
You fat lazy Americans let this great country go to hell.

Why is almost every 'newer' American success story its an immigrant that is the hero (which is what founded American anyway!?)

Cause you guys are siting on the couch eating your McDonalds and cheesy chips.

Open the border all the way, lets see what happens. I bet progress. We simply try harder while you are spoiled.

It's not arrogance........ its appreciation at opportunity.
And this is the root of you immigrant arrogance. No, inmigrants
Are not what caused Americas former greatness, it was the IDEAS of a select few. Midern immigrants don't share thise ideas. You carry the baggage of your own failed countries. The more we adopt the beliefs of Africa, Mexico and serbia,the nore we share their problems.