report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2009, 07:46 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Employment Crossing - Scam - BEWARE

I disagree with most of the very negative and untrue posts here. I think if some of you tried using the EmploymentCrossing web site you would see that it not only works, it works very very well. The site is not a scam at all, it works much better and faster than most of the other job sites you find online. I have actually used the EmploymentCrossing web site and personally found that it was a pleasant experience. The EmploymentCrossing site is a very easy web site to navigate through and use. It can be a very helpful tool in finding a job.I personally didn't experience any problems or difficulties whatsoever while using the web site. I had a good experience with EmploymentCrossing. I was very sucessful using EmploymentCrossing and I think that everyone should try using it for the best job searching experience on the web. I would definately use EmploymentCrossing again in the future without hesitating. This website has created job opportunity to fresher and experienced job seeker. EmploymentCrossing is the place to go if you want to find a job quickly and efficiently. It takes mere seconds to produce the job listings you are searching for. Look no farther than EmploymentCrossing for the perfect job is waiting right there for you. I would very gladly reccomend it to my friends or anyone looking for a job.

Old 11-23-2009, 08:33 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Can't believe this thread is still going. Employment Crossing hasn't done anything to clean up their act, except perhaps hire a "social marketing guru" to try and update these threads.

Still a scam!

Old 11-23-2009, 10:09 AM
Silver Member

Rule one of looking for a job online or in RL is that you, the job-seeker, don't have to pay anyone. If someone tries to get you to pay anything upfront, it's either a company with dubious ethics and shoddy practices or an outright scam.

Old 11-24-2009, 11:15 AM
datasleuth

Employment Crossing is an enterprise of one Andrew Harrison Barnes. Previously, he was the operator of BCG Attorney Search, and some other legal-related entities.

Although Employment Crossing is located in Pasadena, Calif., its corporate domicile is Nevada, where its registered agent (Barnes) lists a Las Vegas address that appears to be on the 40th floor of a fairly new high-rise apartment building. (Barnes is, in fact, the sole officer of the company, according to the Nevada corporate records.)

For some detailed complaints or allegations against Barnes and his businesses, just do an Internet search for the exact phrase "Andrew Harrison Barnes" or "BCG Attorney Search."

Last edited by dataminer : 11-24-2009 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Correcting an omission

Old 12-03-2009, 05:55 AM
Banned

This post is from a scammer in Bangladesh. - MOD

Employment Crossing.... A Scam !!! This statement is completely FALSE AND STUPID. In fact Who ever Created this thread is just trying to confuse people About Employment Crossing (probably for some cheap money)

Hello everyone.... This is Brian from NY. I was actually looking for some new reviews about Employment Crossing and I bumped into this!!!!

I graduated in Business Administration from Clarkson University (09). I was looking for a job online and found out about Employment Crossing.com. I instantly became a member. And within two weeks I found myself working in a Business Service company at New York-Hauppauge. Now I'm getting $120k. Most of my friends that I suggested to about Employment Crossing has already got a job. Well that's my story.................................
But I'm feeling really disappointed to see a thread like this on scam.com.
The truth is that Employment Crossing is just trying to help people to get the information about every job available around the globe and also giving them a nice opportunity to quickly apply. They collect job information from about every job-boards that exists, Employee sites and Direct from the companies.
And for this effort they have the right to charge 5 times more then they are charging now. And according to my knowledge and thousand others..... Employment Crossing have an excellent customer service track record.

So please guys... do the nation a favor Don't spread rumors like this without having the full knowledge about Employment Crossing. Because you just might be pushing away people that direly need jobs from an excellent career opportunity.

Brian Riggs.....

Last edited by No_Moron_Here : 03-01-2010 at 06:22 PM.

Old 12-07-2009, 07:45 AM
Newbie Member

Well, Brian Riggs, I must admit Employment Crossing (scam) is doing a nice, shady job addressing it's social media bad reputation because this thread is full of comments from their own stake holders - and I would guess you are one of them. It's obvious when you guys use words like "lies" and "rumors". They are facts. And it is a fact that an LA TV station contacted many people (myself included) to do an expose on their terrible business practices.

Funny thing is if they would have just let this thread (which I started) die, they would have much less exposure of their BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES. But they try to defend bad practice instead of making it right with customers they have ripped off. All of us who have had BAD EXPERIENCES with them will keep replying with words like "total crooks". The victims on this thread too can play the google hits game with key words as shown in bold.

So, if you got a job with them great, but keep in mind they have ripped off many people in need. What goes around comes around, and I hope EC keeps playing this reply game because people will see their true shadiness first hand.

If I have warned just a few people and have prevented just a few dollars from reaching EC's greedy little hands, then all of this expended energy is worth it.

Merry Christmas Brian Riggs!

Old 12-07-2009, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian R. View Post
Employment Crossing.... A Scam !!! This statement is completely FALSE AND STUPID. In fact Who ever Created this thread is just trying to confuse people About Employment Crossing (probably for some cheap money)

Hello everyone.... This is Brian from NY. I was actually looking for some new reviews about Employment Crossing and I bumped into this!!!!

I graduated in Business Administration from Clarkson University (09). I was looking for a job online and found out about Employment Crossing.com. I instantly became a member. And within two weeks I found myself working in a Business Service company at New York-Hauppauge. Now I'm getting $120k. Most of my friends that I suggested to about Employment Crossing has already got a job. Well that's my story.................................
But I'm feeling really disappointed to see a thread like this on scam.com.
The truth is that Employment Crossing is just trying to help people to get the information about every job available around the globe and also giving them a nice opportunity to quickly apply. They collect job information from about every job-boards that exists, Employee sites and Direct from the companies.
And for this effort they have the right to charge 5 times more then they are charging now. And according to my knowledge and thousand others..... Employment Crossing have an excellent customer service track record.

So please guys... do the nation a favor Don't spread rumors like this without having the full knowledge about Employment Crossing. Because you just might be pushing away people that direly need jobs from an excellent career opportunity.

Brian Riggs.....

Why would you even care about looking into this 'company' after the fact since you already signed up and think it's so great?

Yes, you do need to stop spreading rumors like the one stating that you signed up for this.

Old 12-13-2009, 08:02 AM
Banned

The following is post is from a scammer in India - MOD

Employment Crossing is a webpage that houses a comprehensive database filled with active job openings from all over the world. Though there are enough sites, which provide job offers of any categorized jobs but through search I have found this website just great and is [link removed by mod] in many aspects. They offer specifically the particular requirement of yours starting from scratch to your ultimate goal. EmploymentCrossing attempts to help individuals find decent jobs by compiling a large database filled with the country's job listings.

[link removed by mod] locates jobs inside your niche, conducting a more streamlined job search. Each day over 30 people tell that they have found their dream job on EmploymentCrossing. This is the only job-opening research institution in the world whose mission is to track down every job opening through research. If you are a job seeker with a specific industry interest, EmploymentCrossing provides instant access to a comprehensive pool of listings based on your particular area of focus. Unlike other job search and career sites, [link removed by mod] weeds out spam and jobs outside your niche, allowing you to search efficiently and specifically. Trust the only job source that is tailored to your industry. It is time to take action and take control of your career and job search. There is no better way to take control of your career than by knowing about every job opening.

Last edited by No_Moron_Here : 03-01-2010 at 06:25 PM.

Old 12-14-2009, 07:12 AM
Newbie Member

Anyone still in doubt - check out this article:

http://americanmaestro.wordpress.com...rrison-barnes/

Old 12-17-2009, 12:09 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I completely agree. These guys are big time cheats. I did not even know I was being charged $39.00 a month, month after month. There was not even initial acknowledgement that the account got activated and credit card was being charged. For all the money, the only mail I got was when I finally cancelled the deal. Go to Execunet or sales Ladders. One of them even gave me benefit of free refund of one month when I forgot to cancel.
They are good professionals in serious business of serving customers. Employment crossing is no different from a vulture in this case making money fraudulently exploiting the pressures of unemployment of customers.

Ravi

Old 12-27-2009, 03:05 AM
Banned

EmploymentCrossing is not a Scam

The following post is by a scammer from Bangladesh - MOD

Employment Crossing is definitely not a scam site.I have been their member since 5 months and I have no problem with them.I think they are the best job site I have ever register.I don't know why you are posting lies on scam forum.They are definitely not a scam.You must research before posting anything wrong about somebody.They also never except any advertisement from any unauthorised person.They only accept what is legal and they also provide tips which can be used to get very better jobs than you have ever imagine.I recently got a job from their site.The job is very legal and have very high salary.Please remove this thread.YOU ARE MAKING THEM SCAM.My friends and family also have no problem with the sites because they are simple the best.They site is found by a millionaire from USA.

Last edited by No_Moron_Here : 03-01-2010 at 06:27 PM.

Old 12-29-2009, 10:47 PM
Banned

The following post is by a scammer from India - MOD

Complaints against EmploymentCrossing appear to be highly exaggerated. While it is quite possible for a few persons to have some grievances against such a broad based job search site, going over the top in criticism and call it a scam site is totally uncalled for. There are scores of people who have benefited from this site and its subsidiaries as attested to by numerous favorable reviews appearing from time to time.

As a career consultant I have recommended [link removed by mod] to many of my clients and they have been able to find their desired jobs through this site with minimum of effort. I have carried out a close and critical study of many job search sites. In my informed opinion a good job search site carries out a regular and extensive research to compile and refresh job openings not only from employer web sites but from all available sources out there. Judging by these parameters, EmploymentCrossing fits the bill nicely. It has vast resources of extensively researched job openings in every field under the sun. From my own studies and also the good experience of my clients, I can vouch for the fact that EmploymentCrossing works and works effectively for all strata of job seekers. In no way it can be called a scam site.

Last edited by No_Moron_Here : 03-01-2010 at 06:29 PM. Reason: remove link

Old 01-04-2010, 07:08 AM
Newbie Member

So..."Job Guru", did you get your "nickel"? Or maybe it's you Harrison? See below:

Many of the names of the individuals making positive comments about Harrison Barnes are false names and aliases and in fact posted by Barnes himself. In fact, many of the names of the so-called “employees” or “representatives” of Barnes’ companies are made up. They are, in fact, Barnes himself. Andrew Harris Barnes is low class and low rent. He has created a sophisticated facade of himself on the internet by using aliases to pretend he has so many employees and properties and business locations. The truth is that Barnes uses answering services in almost every city in which he claims to do business. He owns little to no property. Even the buildings placed on his websites can be found in stock photo images of buildings or are addresses to buildings which he does not own and holds no leases. Didn’t I tell you he was prolific?
The ShortTask website is not worth using because:
1. When you post an endorsement of a website you have not used, you are lying and may be opening yourself to legal liability to complicity to Barnes’ fraud;
2. The amount of money you are offered amounts to pennies (5 cents per posting in most cases), which means you will literally have to spend hours on the internet posting false advertisements for this scoundrel scam artist before you make any appreciable money.
3. You don’t get paid a dime until you accumulate $50. The amount of time you will have to spend on the internet posting false endorsements before you get a check is astronomical. You could make better money begging for nickels outside of your local Kroger. Plus that would carry less criminal liability.
A. Harrison Barnes has been reported to federal and state authorities including the IRS and FBI. Since government agencies are notoriously slow and damn near non-existent when it comes to policing the internet, it is up to me, American Maestro and fellow bloggers to get the word out about scammers like Barnes. WE are the internet police.
A. Harrison Barnes has even fooled the media into believing he is legit. Everyone know the media is no longer what it used to be and is just looking for A story to report regardless of whether it is actually true or not. The website was listed by the G4 cable channel recently as a good way to make money. Undoubtedly, whoever produced that segment was woefully negligent in researching it and its founder.
In sum, stay away from A. Harrison Barnes, don’t use ShortTask.com and watch out for the following other scam websites owned by Barnes:
AccountingCrossing.com
AdvertisementJournal.com
aharrisonbarnes.com
AttorneyResearchGroup.com
AttorneyResume.com
BCGSearch.com
BCGAttorneySearch.com
CLEAuthority.com
EdFed.com
EmploymentCrossroads.com
EmploymentCrossing
(Anything ending in Crossing)
EmploymentScape.com
EmploymentSpectator.com
GraduateSchoolLoans.com
JD2B.com
JDJournal.com
Judged.com
Juriscape.com
Hound.com
HumanResourcesJournal.com
LateralAttorneyReport.com
LawCrossing.com
LawFirmStaff.com
LegalAuthority.com
LawSchoolLoanReport.com
LawSchoolLoan.com
LegalAuthorityFinancial.com
MedicalCashAdvance.com
MerchantCreditAdvance.com
MedicalSchoolLoans.com
PreferredResumes.com
ProfessionalAuthority.com
ResumeApple.com
SellingCrossing.com
ShortTask.com
Southlakepropertiesllc.com
Vanara.com
The scum on the internet is unbelieveable...

Old 01-05-2010, 10:35 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Thank you all for your help, I was close to trying them out. I guess it's a good thing for that I always research things first. I searched this co-called internet service and found bad reviews on five different site on one which give them good reviews. I'm more sure now at least for me that this is a scam, I can't state this as fact because I've never have and never will use them. My only advise is, do your research, because I smell a rat.

Old 01-11-2010, 08:27 PM
Banned

Woo... i donot agree with you all i think bongos you are planning conspiracy againts them i dont belive in you as i am living proof of their legit ness.

Bongo you are making fake reports againts them this is really unethical as employmentcrossing.com is 101% legit site i am proof i also paid them for 30 days service i paid them the fee and i am happy as they gave me best as they can i got 58 percent hike in my salary .

I came to know about emplymentcrossing.com from my elder brother he used their trial service and he was very happy as he got 45 percent hike and better exposure to marker i am mager og reputed firm .

So i want to make aware you all that bongo is not right if you are right brother please give us image proof of money paid to them and i think you must reply to the admin as if any how their service failed they must comply to your request and problem i am sure you must not have tried to contact them about everything as i dont agree employmentcrossing.com is scam as i know people in real and online happy using their service.

In last once agin i want to raise voice that employmentcrossing.com is not scam trust upon me and if you donot agree them please check other forums too you will belive in me then employmentcrossing.com is not scam.

Last edited by No_Moron_Here : 03-01-2010 at 06:31 PM.

Old 01-26-2010, 10:59 PM
Banned

This is a wrong post i dont agree with this post. EmploymentCrossing is not a Scam site because when i am searching for jobs i found this site and got employment from this site and now am well settled by this site. not only me i had referred many members to this site and i never heard any complaint from them too. EmploymentCrossing really works they provide 1000;s of jobs daily for many people. what is the need to scam people. really employment crossing is a very reputed site. they never scam people and break their reputation.

I would recommend EmploymentCrossing to a great extent because recently my friend living in newyork has hired in a reputed company using employmentcrossing and refered many people. this chain is going on continuing and never breaking. imagine how long the chain is. if this is a scam site why our chain lasts for a long time .

you can get many positive reviews about employment crossing by doing a simple google search , many great members are reviewing this site and posting it in many webpages, major news publications all over the world.

some people are simply spoiling their reputation without any proofs. show a legal proof to people and raise your voice.

Last edited by No_Moron_Here : 03-01-2010 at 06:33 PM.

Old 01-27-2010, 01:38 AM
Internet = SrsBsns

These Employment Crossing alt-accounts are hilarious.

Old 02-14-2010, 05:58 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongos View Post
Stay away from these guys!. Signed up for 7-day trial, then selected 30 days to try a little longer ($30). Got a bill for $72.50 - somehow got changed to 3 months.

Called to dispute (routed to India) and they argued that's what I selected - which I did not. They would not fix - finally said they would fix it only if I signed up for another account!!! Fat chance!

Also, my bank would not correct unless I had an email receipt (which I never got).

Also, try cancelling your account in your account section - you can't, you must call. And they won't prorate.

Also refused to let me speak to a supervisor.

They are bad all the way around - lots of polices that are to their advantage and screw the customer.

It's pretty cold for them to victimize people that need work.

Shame on you Employment Crossing!

Stay away from them and all Marketing, Sales, etc Crossings.

get someone to hack their server