report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Science Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2008, 10:46 PM
Silver Member

Why haven't we returned to the moon?

Why have we not sent men back to the moon, or have we, but they just aren't telling us about it.

Is something or someone preventing us from returning?

Why have we not established some type of military base on the moon, or have we already?

Old 11-19-2008, 10:48 PM
Banned

Re: Why haven't we returned to the moon?

I would have asked when will man go to the moon for real...I don't think we have ever been there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxbaron View Post
Why have we not sent men back to the moon, or have we, but they just aren't telling us about it.

Why have we not established some type of military base on the moon, or have we already?

Old 11-19-2008, 11:00 PM
ɹǝpun uʍop

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxbaron View Post

There's no reason to.

I mean, seriously, that's why. What is there to do there? It's just a great big rock. Anything that they want to carry out in low gravity they can do in orbit around Earth much more easily.

A moon base is a nice idea, but there's never really been any point to one. They're only just looking at the idea now because it will be good practice before sending someone to Mars.

Old 11-19-2008, 11:22 PM
Banned

When we do go we will have to build a bigger capsule...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Apollo_16_LM.jpg

A friend try to get in and out of a real sized one at NASA and it was just too small...and he had no suit on either...

Here is the TV set I watched the supposed moon landing on...

and my camera...

and I think they used a similar one too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazza View Post
There's no reason to.

I mean, seriously, that's why. What is there to do there? It's just a great big rock. Anything that they want to carry out in low gravity they can do in orbit around Earth much more easily.

A moon base is a nice idea, but there's never really been any point to one. They're only just looking at the idea now because it will be good practice before sending someone to Mars.

Last edited by AXJ : 11-19-2008 at 11:30 PM.

Old 11-19-2008, 11:30 PM
ɹǝpun uʍop

Are you aware that they left a mirror on the moon that we can use to bounce lasers off of? If we had never been, don't you think Russia or China would be pretty quick to point out that their lasers aren't coming back like they're supposed to? Or do you think Russia and China are in on the conspiracy as well?

Old 11-19-2008, 11:33 PM
Banned

We sent up un manned spacecraft which left the mirror...boy you believe everything the government tells you...what is your take on JFK? Oswald did it right? and on 9/11, a bunch of Arabs crashed the planes right? Funny their names weren't even on the list of planes which never really took off...

Quote:
Are you aware that they left a mirror on the moon that we can use to bounce lasers off of? If we had never been, don't you think Russia or China would be pretty quick to point out that their lasers aren't coming back like they're supposed to? Or do you think Russia and China are in on the conspiracy as well?

Old 11-20-2008, 03:59 AM
Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AXJ View Post
A friend try to get in and out of a real sized one at NASA and it was just too small...and he had no suit on either...

and my camera...

and I think they used a similar one too...

Wrong and wrong again.

Old 11-20-2008, 04:42 AM
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Quote:
We sent up un manned spacecraft which left the mirror...boy you believe everything the government tells you...what is your take on JFK? Oswald did it right? and on 9/11, a bunch of Arabs crashed the planes right? Funny their names weren't even on the list of planes which never really took off...
Of course, you can't back up any of your nutter ideas with cold hard facts.

You do know that other countries monitored our flights to the Moon, right?
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 11-20-2008, 06:09 AM
Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Color me unsur-freakin'-prised.

Oh, so AXJ is a "troofer" too?
Great, just great.

Old 11-20-2008, 06:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
"I would have asked when will man go to the moon for real...I don't think we have ever been there..." - AXJ
LOL !!

It's like he's mentally retarded.

Old 11-20-2008, 08:04 AM

Re: Color me unsur-freakin'-prised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furbearingbrick View Post
Oh, so AXJ is a "troofer" too?
Great, just great.
you left off the "w"..."Twoofer"

;-)
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 11-20-2008, 08:43 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
Of course, you can't back up any of your nutter ideas with cold hard facts.

You do know that other countries monitored our flights to the Moon, right?
He doesn't have a brain cell in his "mind". All he knows and all he does on this forum is cut and paste nonsense from bizarre sites on the net that he finds and posting You Tube videos and taking up pages with that crap! Apparently he does not even comprehend the concept of posting just a fricking link to his bullshit, instead of cluttering up every thread with his tripe. lmao

That is the total extent of his posting on here. He has little education, is tremendously ignorant, knows nothing of real science, (or anything else frankly), is misinformed and believes every whacked out conspiracy theory on the the planet! He apparently enjoys making a fool of himself a dozen times a day too. lol What a life!!!

Old 11-20-2008, 08:47 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie Zirconia View Post
LOL !!

It's like he's mentally retarded.
BINGO!!!! ROTFL!!!

Old 11-20-2008, 02:49 PM
ɹǝpun uʍop

Quote:
Wow. Just wow. You really do live in your own little world.

Old 11-20-2008, 04:39 PM

AXJ doesn't believe we went to the moon because we didn't bring any cheese back to prove it

Old 11-20-2008, 04:46 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Wow. Just wow. You really do live in your own little world.
He's certifiable!! LMAO

Oh wow!!! I just noticed he finally got banned for the 3rd time!!! ROTFL!! Let's hope that's the last of him finally!!!

Old 12-03-2008, 12:09 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

we found the moon not made of cheese like we had hoped and we found no water and no air. most people prefer to live where there is both water and air. this is why there is no moon colony and no moon base.

Quote:
But why, some say, the moon? Why choose this as our goal? And they may well ask why climb the highest mountain? Why, 35 years ago, fly the Atlantic? Why does Rice play Texas?
We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too. -JFK

Old 12-03-2008, 07:39 AM
I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
we found the moon not made of cheese like we had hoped and we found no water and no air. most people prefer to live where there is both water and air. this is why there is no moon colony and no moon base.
But... wouldn't humanity be better if we had some backup genetic seed? Lets say something kills every single human on earth. A self sufficient moonbase could recolonize earth in another few hundred years when it goes back to normal.

Though I guess it's hard to imagine something makeing the entire surface of the earth LESS habitable than the surface of the moon......

Lets go to mars!
I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.