report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2005, 01:54 PM
I am new at Scam.com

The Way2Pay

Has anybody heard of an internet job company called the way2pay. They sent me a large sum of money asking to go to a specific bank and cash it then take out 5% commission then western union the rest to some client. The bank they preferred was not located within my city so I ended up taking it to my bank. I got nervous due to the amount so I started asking friends what they thought. I talked to the attorney general and the bank, then I questioned my "employer" about the legallity of the matter. I still haven't heard back from the " employer". I'm thinking I may have scared them. Thing is the money is now sitting in my account :confused:

Old 09-15-2005, 03:12 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: The Way2Pay

Hello.

I worked with this company during 4 month. But month ago my baby was born and I have no time to proceed with them. They also asked me to go to the specific banks (how they told me I will receive money instantly there). I can't talk about all the subtleties because i signed for terms and conditions. If you have any questions about them I can write you private message or contact me via email ceospecs1 @ email . com.

Old 10-13-2005, 06:36 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Very interested in talking with anyone having dealings with this company. Please contact me at: jfosterycso@arkwest.com
Thanks

Old 07-14-2009, 03:31 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Please dont get this confused with the company way2pay who trade in the uk and are nothing to do with the conversations carried out on this site.

Old 07-14-2009, 08:56 AM
Wheres my Spam? Ask your friendly neighborhood moderator.. ME

You all do realize this is a very common scam right? NOT A JOB...???

Old 03-16-2011, 06:14 AM
I am new at Scam.com

We have just successfully taken way2pay to court for breach of contract, and will cost them a lot of money! They 'offer' unconditional finance to anybody, even with CCJ's or poor credit ratings. Its all ribbish . This company use FLM loans, and just look at the bad reports/scam being said about them on the net! My advise steer well clear!!