report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Mail Order Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2005, 01:39 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: The Nouveau Tech Society

Why do all of you dooms day people feel youíre being scammed? They're not stating anything that isn't true. You are all special and have something to offer society that makes this planet a great place to live.

I just started reading Kevinís book and I'm enjoying thus far. However, I do wish that the formulas or strategies for healing symptoms were written clearly stated in his book.

All I'm stating is you donít have to believe these statements but you could know it's possible.

Scott

Old 10-12-2005, 03:00 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Sooo, what you're saying is I'm not special at all? Or...I'm just as special as all of you? And because I'm a sucka and bought a book from the TV (yes, the Natural Cures book, which I've never bothered to open, FYI) I'm now a mail order sucka??? This is out of control!! I can't believe I nearly fell for it! Ok, in all actuality I needed to check my powerball numbers (I got the powerball on ONE of my 5 lines, in case you were wondering, $3...I can't WAIT to collect the winnings...could be the start of something GREAT!) and figured I'd check to see what I could find on the internet.

My first thought was, holy moly...it's the DiVinci Code!! I'm going to meet Jesus' children if I send in for a FREE copy of this manual. That only lasted about 3 1/2 seconds when I realized "I don't even know how to use a blog!" I was so distracted by that, that I forgot about Jesus AND his children and started reading.

Ok, hilarity aside (sorry for the sarcasm. Sort of.) I read this and got quite a laugh over it. I HAD to check it out and see what others were saying. I didn't even try to figure out how "they" managed to get my info, but realized in reading that I'd bought a fantastic piece of kindling. Thanks for your input, it added smiles and humor to the end of a long day.

Old 10-12-2005, 06:58 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I to received the infamous letter from "I can't mention my name, but I will slip it in" Kevin. What a dork this guy is. He needs to end up in prison with a bubba for cell mate. He reminds me of McCorkle who had all the private jets of his own that had magnetic McCorkle Enterprise stickers on them. McCorkle is in the pokey and it won't be long before this excon is back in. Kevin T. says the FDA is on the drug companies' payroll. That why they keep shuttting down drugs like Vioxx etc. I guess they didn't get their kickback check that week so they decided to pick on Merck. By the way I am passed stage two in my life. I could by and sell Kevin T. I wish I could get him alone because I would efinitely get a book refund. Read on in the book and the newsletters, this guy is also in bed with the Churh of Scientology. I can't wait till the whole thing blows up in al there faces.undefined

Old 10-12-2005, 07:25 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Did anyone who read the natural cures book actually register on the natural cures website for $9.95 a month? Kevin's book mentions to refer to his site to find holistic doctors and other information. I'm just curious if any of that information is useful or just a complete waste of money.

Old 10-12-2005, 08:33 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I also received a letter from the Nouveau Tech Society (secret society), I really got excited as I was reading the letter- it was mysterious, why choose me? I thought, maybe this is true, maybe I really do have rare character traits that not very many people have, after all, it stated that they only send the letter to a handful of people, however, I was sceptical, and decided to do more research before I sent the request to receive the free booklet. The obvious reason for being chosen is because I purchased the book called 'Natural Cures' written by Kevin Trudeau. I discovered a lot more interesting information. This has actually been an eye-opening experience for me. I hope that people who receive such letters and want to believe what it says,will do their research first!

Old 10-13-2005, 06:03 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I also received a letter from the Nouveau Tech Society (secret society), I really got excited as I was reading the letter- it was mysterious, why choose me? I thought, maybe this is true, maybe I really do have rare traits that not very many people have, after all, it stated that they only send the letter to a handful of people, however, I was sceptical, and decided to do more research before I sent the request to receive the free booklet. The obvious reason for being chosen is because I purchased the book called 'Natural Cures' written by Kevin Trudeau, which is a very interesting book. I discovered interesting information about the author and the "secret society". I have unitl Oct 14th to request for the free booklet, and I decided not to request it.This has actually been an eye-opening experience for me. I hope that people who receive such letters and want to believe what it says,will do their research first!

Old 10-13-2005, 01:44 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I laughed so hard as I read the letter I got today from the Nouveau Tech Society. What a lame attempt at empty flattery. Even my teenaged son had a huge chuckle over it. Wow - I feel so special. How on earth did these mysterious iluminati people find out just how "special" I truly am. Oh gosh - maybe the Davinchi Code book wasn't fiction afterall. Ohh - now I can be part of a secret society too. Cool

What really amazes me is how stupid some people can be. Sadly, there are those out there who will easily fall victim to this kind of thing. It's a pretty low trick to play to peoples low sense of self-esteem. God help them find a brain and a backbone. We all want to feel "special, gifted". Everyone wants to be beautiful, smart and rich (and don't forget....thin). If all the claims in this letter were true, then world hunger could be solved. But alas.....no. PEOPLE - do some research. You'll find out the truth for yourself.

I too bought Kevin's book on Natural Cures recently. Very little actual info on cures by the way. If I had to do over again, I wouldn't have wasted my money. Anyway, I suspect people who have prevously posted on this web site are correct and the letters have some connection to this book or some related product. It just seems to much the coincidence.

I do believe some things Kevin says. I believe them because they back up much of my own research into how "things" are controlled by big business and government. I also believe there are natural cures for pretty much any condition or disease. I am also appalled at how drug companies can just advertise a drug on tv like it's candy you just go ask your doctor if you can have because it's on tv so it must be something good that you need. Anyway, I digress. Kevin's book leaves out more than it says. In other words, I have yet to find a single reference as to where ANY of his "facts" come from. No named sources, etc. It's all to vague for my comfort. :confused:

Old 10-13-2005, 02:06 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Ill have to admit that i felt really special when i recieved the letter, they told me to notice the first class postage metering and the envolope, telling me that it was not a mass mailing which i believe, and i don't know if i believe it or not, but something told me to just send in the reply because that part was free, and if these secrets will cost me 100's of dollars that i don't have then that sucks but im going to try it out, i would spend the money on something else anyway, trust and risking is key and i have not ONCE seen a post on here ( and i have been looking on here for a good 6-7 hours) from someone that sent in the money, let alone all of the forms. let me tell you all something that will help you through life... NOTHING IN LIFE IS FREE, there is always a price to pay for the things you want, whether that is in the form of money or taking risks if you want to grow or get anywhere you have to pay a price. unless someone can make a post on here that says "I sent in all of the money and all of the forms and i never got ****" then i really think its worth trying and i am not all that opposed to somone who swore on the bible, giving me my first booklet for free... also, a point i would like to make, IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY who cares if its a cult? if it makes you feel like your life is at the peak of its existance then why the hell not give it a try, we are here for a short time and i plan on making that time of mine shameless (also one more thing for the people that don't know, if you always worry about not having enough money to buy the stuff you want or stuff you don't want then you will NEVER have it everything is about having an energy flow that is clear and when you are blocked, nothing can flow through your space... something to think about)

Old 10-13-2005, 06:45 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Well... I too received my flattering letter today and yes, I did order Kevin T's book :rolleyes:

Also, I was browsing additional sites and discovered that, Kevin T. is a twice convicted felon - he served time in a Federal Penitentiary- for credit card fraud. One of the information sites was: mlmsurvivor.com I guess, I should not be surprised, as we are now living in a society where bad behavior is being rewarded with great monetary wealth! :confused:

Last edited by linda1 : 10-13-2005 at 06:51 PM. Reason: forgot a small detail

Old 10-13-2005, 06:56 PM
I am new at Scam.com

i agree with everyone about those ****ers my grandmother before she passed away got sucked into them but in 1998 they had a different name called neo tech a book about how you get some kind of ****ed up super powers take my word for it as soon as you buy from them youll get another invation from them to get in early on an another bull**** discovery just to take your money

Old 10-13-2005, 09:59 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Well isn't that special? There exist's a secret society, of the worlds most famous and powerful people. Some secret!! Funny isn't it? I also bought a book w/ the title, well you all know the one, its no secret. I never opened the manilla bubble envelope. But under my name in my 8 page letter, is the letter X the same X is on my manilla envelope sent from Elk Grove Village, IL 6007 h'mmm Grove, where else did I just see that? Oh; right, 3357 H. Southpark place Grove City, OH 43123 But the invitation processing place is in NJ 07015-5204 same 4 numbers as the PO Box 5204 Fax # 716.447.7488 I wondered why I already had an account# and manuscript # before replying. Thanks to all who made it their obligation, to stop this John Finn from attacking this surfer, Hopefully any-one else who gets the 8 page letter will be special enough to not keep this a secret, and will look this shark up on the internet. Cheers to all of you doing your part to take a bite out of Finn!! PS. Hey Finn I passed Stage 2.

Old 10-14-2005, 08:28 AM
I am new at Scam.com

After reading a lot of these blogs, I realize that many of you are Christians. Amazing. I am also, and am encouraged by your good words and scripture to really reveal how creepy (and unhealthy) this NTS is. I liked the Natural Cures book. Too bad they ruined it with this stuff. I guess greed overtakes.

Really bad, though, the account number they gave me is associated with a real number. Check to see if that is true for any of you. And maybe we should change our credit card numbers just to be safe... ?

Old 10-18-2005, 04:39 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I thought the letter was hilarious. Did anyone see "The Simpsons" episode where Homer becomes a Stonecutter? And all of a sudden he doesn't have to wait in traffic? And they get together (it seems every male in Springfield is a Stonecutter) and talk about how they control everything? That's what I thought of when I read this letter!

FYI--I did not order the Natural Cures book but I have inquired about several Home Based Businesses in recent months. They have more than one way to get your name. I'm just waiting for "Cycle Two" to kick in. They must be serious--they sent it to ME PERSONALLY...FIRST CLASS!!!

Old 10-18-2005, 10:42 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Imagine how surprised I was to hear how 'special' I am- and that someone who was powerful enough to remain annonymous noticed me!!!!! Wow! and if that was not enough, the annonymous Kirsten Hart (yes, she does say she is one of the secret members in her letter) trusted me, little ol me, enough to share her name with me. Wow!!! Okay. I to ordered the Natural Cures book. But last year and under a different name, different address. This year I ordered the Carlton Sheets course. This address, this name. Hmmmmmmm
If you have not ordered the book, don't. Best advise in it is to go natural and seek an alternative health based practicianer. If you have not ordered the Carlton Sheets product, don't. Common sense will tell you anything that is in it. Wait!!! I ordered both! Does that mean I have no common sense? Ohhhh I get it... special, short bus..... :p

Old 10-18-2005, 10:43 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I did not even order that amazing cures book and I recieved a special letter . It is true that the account number has something to do with a cc# I have how they got the number I am dumbfounded but I emailed MR.KEVIN and told him if he takes any of my money he will no longer be a millionaire The only secret we all needed to know is that he is a scam artist

Old 10-18-2005, 10:44 AM
I am new at Scam.com

how do you check the account number if I may ask?

Old 10-18-2005, 12:55 PM
I am new at Scam.com

[B]Re: The Nouveau Tech Society and Natural Cures

Quote:
Well, Isn't that Special!
Several months ago, after watching the "infomercial" on Natural Cures, I called and screened the person "taking my order". I was ASSURED that the cures mentioned on tv were in the book. After reading cover to cover, just in case, I discovered "NO" cures. Just a bunch of anti-government/corporation ranting. After MUCH letter writing and contacting my cr. card. co. I got most of my money back(less S&H of course).

Then, this past week, I got the Nouveau Tech Society letter signed by Jeff Hanson. I read the "Orientation booklet" cover to cover too. The "secret message" spoken about seemed to me to be the fact that everyone in the stories got their 1,000 page book for free! So, I requested it for free! I will keep you posted on what happens. I will not pay for it but I wounder what they will come up with next. I will keep ya'll posted!

Old 10-18-2005, 02:16 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Don't worry too much about whether you are being watched. I've also received information from this "Noveau Tech", telling me how they have been watching me and want me to join their "Society".
The only problem is, they sent it to my "fake name" that I used once to get more information from a commercial I watched while enjoying a quiet evening at home with a movie.. I keep seeing these stupid commercials and, knowing that there is no easy way to make money, I decided to go online and give just enough information of my own to get their information. Yes, I gave them my legitimate phone number and address, only because it was needed for me to get the information and, since I was not interested in what they were selling, I didn't need to worry, as even the government knows where I live and I know that I receive mail from companies that get my name and address from them. I was having fun seeing just what the market was bearing.
When you watch a commercial showing someone (usually an actor) in a fast new car, driving up to a multi-million dollar house, and talking about making all this money , or someone else saying they quit their job after 6 months "in this business", understand that most of those commercials aren't for any particular business, but a new way of getting "hot" prospects to talk to. Usually, in this type of situation, there is someone desparate enough to make emotional decisions when called by a salesman and they end up losing a lot of money.
The same goes for this Nouveau Tech. They buy their names and addresses from those same companies, along with harvesting others in ways as already talked about in this thread.
On that one company I gave my information to, I believe there has been at least 6 or 7 different opportunities that I needed to "make a decision right now" for a better deal than if I waited. In every one of them, the only "better opportunity" I would have gotten is that I would have lost less money now than if I had called back and signed up later.
There is no "free lunch" and "you don't get something for nothing unless someone, somewhere, at some time, got nothing for something"
I do give you an applause for at least checking more before making any kind of decision that could cost you.