report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
View Poll Results: Will there be violence if Obama LOSES the election
Yes, generalized, blood in the streets per Erica Jong. 0 0%
Yes, largely isolated to minorities everywhere. 0 0%
Yes, largely isolated to minorities in the inner cities. 3 60.00%
No. This is America and we don't do things that way. 2 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-01-2008, 03:03 PM
Silver Member

It's Getting Tight. SEE POLL

It's starting to get tight and some are worried what will happen if Barack Obama DOESN'T win. Please take the poll and tell us what YOU think would be the result if Barack Obama DOESN'T win next Tuesday.

Old 11-01-2008, 03:13 PM
-- ---- --------, ---- ----.

Re: It's Getting Tight. SEE POLL

I really don't think there'll be "blood in the streets". Oh, I'm sure a few people might try to pull something and "blame" it on an Obama loss... there's always some who will try to take advantage of a situation, but wholesale violence? No. A lot of sobbing... sure, but no violence.

Old 11-01-2008, 03:18 PM
-- ---- --------, ---- ----.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMikeS View Post
It's starting to get tight and some are worried what will happen if Barack Obama DOESN'T win. Please take the poll and tell us what YOU think would be the result if Barack Obama DOESN'T win next Tuesday.
IMO just 'fear-mongering' of another sort... "Vote for Obama or there might be rioting & 'blood in the streets' is no different than "Vote for McCain and keep the terrorists at bay."

Old 11-01-2008, 05:14 PM
Ancient Deadly Ninja Baby

Yes, I think that if Obama loses, and it comes out there was trickery in the same way we saw in 2000 and 2004, then yes, there could be violence. At least, I would hope so.

If it's shown McCain wins fair and square (however unlikely that may be, seeing how we're already seeing instances of vote switching) then there probably won't be any major upheaval.

Part of me thinks however that this country is already significantly beaten down that nothing would really happen. Most of you people on this board already think the reports of vote fixing and trickery in the last two elections is hogwash, and you continue to refuse to believe it, no matter how much the evidence is shoved in your face.

Old 11-01-2008, 07:07 PM
Banned

Nothing going to happen...especially after we have all found out about OBAMA's ILLEGAL Aunt...

This guy really has balls for lying to everyone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawanja View Post
Yes, I think that if Obama loses, and it comes out there was trickery in the same way we saw in 2000 and 2004, then yes, there could be violence. At least, I would hope so.

If it's shown McCain wins fair and square (however unlikely that may be, seeing how we're already seeing instances of vote switching) then there probably won't be any major upheaval.

Part of me thinks however that this country is already significantly beaten down that nothing would really happen. Most of you people on this board already think the reports of vote fixing and trickery in the last two elections is hogwash, and you continue to refuse to believe it, no matter how much the evidence is shoved in your face.

Old 11-01-2008, 07:17 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawanja View Post

To speak of "vote fraud" as if it's exclusively a "conservative/Republican" phenomenon is disingenuous at best, flat out dishonest at worst.

The 2000 election, particularly the Florida recount, was throughly investigated by the New York Times, no bastion of conservatism. 2004? Sour grapes.

Contrast those two elections with the wholesale voter registration fraud we are currently seeing. ACORN is under investigation in 14 STATES??? Are all those states part of some vast, right wing consipiracy? Come on, even Hillary doesn't believe that.

I just got done listening to a 17 minute tape on a local radio station in which a KGB defector described how the liberal establishment (this was in 1985!!!) is comprised of "useful idiots" who will be the first to receive a bullet to the back of the head when the lib/Marxist/Leninist/Stalinists take over. The KGB recognized them for what they were/are; malcontent fools who aren't to be trusted.

Pay heed, all you starry eyed idealists. This country, as it stands RIGHT NOW, is the most free, most compassionate and brightest hope for the world, a world largely living in darkness. We don't need someone who will "change the world", particularly with the help of a 2,000,000 strong "civilian security force".

My GOD, how can you people NOT see where this is leading??? Villify Cheney??? Even if you think he is Darth Vader reincarnated, when did HE suggest anything this dangerous, to say nothing of this extra-constitutional??

We are in SUCH deep trouble.

Last edited by DMikeS : 11-01-2008 at 08:09 PM.

Old 11-01-2008, 07:22 PM
Banned

No we aren't. Don't worry, OBAMA doesn't stand a chance...

INS is deporting his ILLEGAL AUNT this weekend and that is the beginning of the end for this clown...

I am irrate and I think most Americans are too seeing how this guy has lied to everyone...another commi...

He wants us to support him and his family...dream on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMikeS View Post
To speak of "vote fraud" as if it's exclusively a "conservative/Republican" phenomenon is disingenuous at best, flat out dishonest at worst.

The 2000 election, particularly the Florida recount, was throughly investigated by the New York Times, no bastion of conservatism. 2004? Sour grapes.

Contrast those two elections with the wholesale voter registration fraud we are seeing. ACORN is under investigation in 14 STATES??? Are all those states part of some vast, right wing consipiracy? Come on, even Hillary doesn't believe that.

I just got done listening to a 17 minute tape on a local radio station in which a KGB defector described how the liberal establishment (this was in 1985!!!) is comprised of "useful idiots" who will be the first to receive a bullet to the back of the head when the lib/Marxist/Leninist/Stalinists take over. The KGB recognized them for what they were/are; malcontent fools who aren't to be trusted.

Pay heed, all you starry eyed idealists. This country, as it stands RIGHT NOW, is the most free, most compassionate and brightest hope for the world, a world largely living in darkness. We don't need someone who will "change the world", particularly with the help of a 2,000,000 strong "civilian security force".

My GOD, how can you people NOT see where this is leading??? Villify Cheney??? Even if you think he is Darth Vader reincarnated, when did HE suggest anything this dangerous, to say nothing of this extra-constitutional??

We are in SUCH deep trouble.