report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2005, 06:31 PM
docb

Re: Liberty League International

The man is a scammer ... he ran w/Payne & Krieider @ GPI before that was shut down

Old 11-09-2005, 08:47 PM
Yo what's Up?

Ah yes, but you did not answer my question.

Where are the documents showing that the Feds are after him?

Old 11-10-2005, 12:52 AM
I am new at Scam.com

latest news on LLI;

founders Payne and Krider retain criminal defense lawyer as arizona attorney general pressure continues to mount. consumer complaints continue to pour in.

Old 11-10-2005, 02:31 PM
Yo what's Up?

truth or dare,

Please direct me to the source of your info.

Old 11-10-2005, 05:35 PM
Yo what's Up?

djam,
Quote:
Yes, I think Joe has left the company... After Joe built thier business Brent & Shane pushed him out. These guys have a huge problem. The personality and the reason why any of us joined was because of Joe Nied. Now that they have lost joe this is going to go down quick... I also heard that they are having serious problems with the Attorney General, IRS and they don't have any money to pay for their upcoming event in December. I'm going to try and find out what Joe is doing, becuase anywhere he goes people are making money. If it wasn't for the idiots that own LLI it could have been a great thing. Oh well rags to riches to rags.
I actually called the Arizona Attorney Gereral's office and they said they have filed 0 lawsuits against this company. He said they have no problems with this company at this time. If they have had compaints, they cannot release that info.
Where did you hear that they cannot pay for the upcoming event?

Old 11-12-2005, 10:57 PM
Marine

I can not believe there are actually people here trying to justify the actions of this pyramid scheme. Do they think they are going to recruit any buyers from anyone who might come to do research on LLI, as I did. I'm sorry but if the information all over the net and the BBB doesnt turn on some flashing lights for any prospective associates, then it just goes to prove you can sell just about anything to some people...

I just hope anyone thinking of joining will take the time to do some real research before throwing away their hard earned savings, if they still think this is for them well then "Caveat emptor" :cool:

Old 11-13-2005, 01:23 AM
Gold Member

If you look at the structures of most financial institutions, they are pyramid schemes as well. LLI products are not consumable. Plus, it would only appeal to people who are able or willing to invest that much money into these products in the first place. Big investment, big returns, high risk. Won't last forever.

Old 11-13-2005, 08:37 AM
I am new at Scam.com

anyone know why Joe left LLI

Old 11-13-2005, 09:48 PM
I am new at Scam.com

This message was forwarded to me today regarding the departure of Joe Neid:

From: Liberty League International [mailto:CustomerService@LibertyLeague.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2005 1:17 AM
To: associates@libertyleague.com
Subject: Best Wishes
Best Wishes
Joe Neid, an independent contractor brought on board with LLI to host conference calls and assist in event planning, has gone on to pursue other opportunities.
We wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.
- Liberty League International

Old 11-14-2005, 05:54 PM

Joe Was fired.

He held a conference call this morning and announced that. If anyone wants more info on LLI from someone who has been there and is now making good money elsewhere. PM me.

Old 11-15-2005, 05:15 AM
mrb

I am not going to give my opinion about any opportunity. All I am going to say is the complete and total TRUTH - (not my opinion, but pure fact) - about the BBB.

It is a FOR PROFIT organization.

They only report "bad business" reported by individuals, many of whom are just angry souls, trying to find fault and go crying.

Most Notably: PLEASE READ THIS ONE TWICE!!
THE ONLY WAY TO REMOVE A COMPLAINT... Are you ready for this??? IS TO BE A MEMBER OF THE BBB!!!!! Then and only then does a business have a chance at getting rid of complaints.

Well, isn't that convenient! Therefore, the BBB itself is a SCAM!!

Old 11-18-2005, 06:41 PM
I am new at Scam.com

hi, i am known in liberty league as "wild bill" sigmon; I've been a marketer with the company for over 2 years now, am still active with the company and love it. i'm not here to defend, just to set a record straight. I hear that i was put on here as someone else now out of liberty league. that is not true. I am active with liberty league international. a month and a half ago, i stepped down from the Executive Marketing Council, a group of leaders in LLI who basically run the show; well, that's not true, listen to Brent and Shane and follow suit. Being on EMC took time and after a year of being very vocal on the lli air waves I have decided to become just a member. LLI works, IF you are one who can do well in a direct sales networking marketing paradigm. I happen to have been made for this. THe sad truth in my belief is that although in theory anyone can do it, few can; not sure why either. Bottom line is this, there are many people who fish for people to make money on, this is the people who attract people to this business from that one, etc. Liberty League teaches us not to do that, for a "failure" in one business is likely to be one at any of them. People who've gone from this to that do the same pretty much at any of them. the bottom line is that LLI has the best comp plan. People come and go in microwave fashion in this industry, it's those that stay the long haul that seem to have the best results. IF you have been doing this long enough that you feel you aren't going to make it, it's NOT the company, whether it's lli, or any other of them, it's YOU, my suggestion is to get clean with you, be the leader others are looking for OR go to another line of work. What is so wrong with that anyway? is is something to be ashamed of that you can't make it network marketing? Big deal, do something that makes your heart sing and do it loud and proud. Every person who uses our primary product in LLI, the Beyond Freedom home study course gets results positively, bar none, HOWEVER Many of these same people, my personal associates included will never make a dime in this business; there are many reasons for this, and i'm not going to get in to them, other than the primary one, it's simply the feeling that "you are going to do it for me" versus "i can do this".
In closing for anyone out there thinking of network marketing, considering LLI as a possiblity, of the ones out there, industry wide and mean from the leaders in the business, LLI 's the if not at least one of the best ones to get in to; if I worked more i'd make more, not longer hours, just more consistantly, yet I still have made 6 figures in net profit in each of my first 2 years with this company, my first 2 years in this industry. I am happy to converse further personally, call or e mail me, most sincerely William Sigmon somedayi'lllearn tomarketmy'deal'withoutspamming.net

Last edited by ohein56 : 01-30-2009 at 11:52 PM.

Old 11-19-2005, 06:24 AM
docb

LLI has no products ... oh, sorry ... they have an intro package that sells for $1500 that would sell in Barnes / Noble for maybe $100 ... and you receive 2 CDs and a flappin binder!!!!!!

The business model concept is identical to Global Prosperity and Kreider / Payne came from where? Yes, kiddies it was GLOBAL PROSPERITY!!!!

AUSSIE 2 UP PAY PLANS ARE A SCAM!

1. An Aussie 2UP takes the first two out of a Newbies warm market and that is 2.3- 2.6 people leaving no market!

2. An Aussie 2 UP is for strong closers for a $1200+ Pop. Almost no beginners can sell a package at this rate. TheNewbie loses their $$$

3. Most Aussie 2 UP s have a $5-6000 seminar behind somewhere around $1200 - $1500 on the front end.

4. Aussie 2 Up Seminars are not Tony Robbins quality. In fact they set people up for an offshore seminar at $12- 15,000 for secrets can't be told in U.S. so they are offshore so they can lie to newbies with freedom!

5. Material for most of the Aussie 2 Up's is $1250 + - is in public libraries for free or better stuff can be ordered from Amazon. Coastal Vacations have about $36 worth of common travel certs in the package.

6. NOW comes the reason Aussie 2 Up's get shut down eventually. People want their money back. The sales person got $1000 the company got $250. They sales person won't give up the money. They company can't so they say go back to the sales person. Ha! Fat chance for that money back!

7. As the number of people who want money back from the Aussie 2 Up increases, so do the number of complaints to Attorney Generals they finally whack the company and that is the end of it. Some 2 Ups the Feds get in on and right now the Global Prosperity 2-up leader is in Panama hiding out.

8. Unfortunately the Law doesn't move fast enough. The good part is most of them say 2 ups are not MLM (although legally they are) so the MLM Industry does not take a lot of heat!

Old 11-20-2005, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by docb
LLI has no products ... oh, sorry ... they have an intro package that sells for $1500 that would sell in Barnes / Noble for maybe $100 ... and you receive 2 CDs and a flappin binder!!!!!!

The business model concept is identical to Global Prosperity and Kreider / Payne came from where? Yes, kiddies it was GLOBAL PROSPERITY!!!!

AUSSIE 2 UP PAY PLANS ARE A SCAM!

1. An Aussie 2UP takes the first two out of a Newbies warm market and that is 2.3- 2.6 people leaving no market!

2. An Aussie 2 UP is for strong closers for a $1200+ Pop. Almost no beginners can sell a package at this rate. TheNewbie loses their $$$

3. Most Aussie 2 UP s have a $5-6000 seminar behind somewhere around $1200 - $1500 on the front end.

4. Aussie 2 Up Seminars are not Tony Robbins quality. In fact they set people up for an offshore seminar at $12- 15,000 for secrets can't be told in U.S. so they are offshore so they can lie to newbies with freedom!

5. Material for most of the Aussie 2 Up's is $1250 + - is in public libraries for free or better stuff can be ordered from Amazon. Coastal Vacations have about $36 worth of common travel certs in the package.

6. NOW comes the reason Aussie 2 Up's get shut down eventually. People want their money back. The sales person got $1000 the company got $250. They sales person won't give up the money. They company can't so they say go back to the sales person. Ha! Fat chance for that money back!

7. As the number of people who want money back from the Aussie 2 Up increases, so do the number of complaints to Attorney Generals they finally whack the company and that is the end of it. Some 2 Ups the Feds get in on and right now the Global Prosperity 2-up leader is in Panama hiding out.

8. Unfortunately the Law doesn't move fast enough. The good part is most of them say 2 ups are not MLM (although legally they are) so the MLM Industry does not take a lot of heat!
Well, I've heard a lot of nonsense in my life, but some of the things in this thread would seem to top it.

How about a few FACTS to back up these wild accusations and mis-statements?

I don't know too many people who used "warm market" to sell their two 'training sales', most called phone leads. You only learn by doing.

You are not REQUIRED to BUY anything to join as an associate in LLI.

I don't know how you classify well-known motivational speakers and authors such as Michael Losier and Andy Andrews as "off-shore secret sellers", but those are some of the speakers at these conferences that you say they "lie" at.....and YES, they're held 'offshore', because it's WARM there, with lots of beach, recreational activities and family lifestyle.

As Bill Sigmon said, LLI is a BUSINESS. You seem fascinated with 'aussie 2ups" and schemes and scams. Have you EVER BEEN in business for yourself?

The 'money fairy' doesn't deposit bux in your bank account while you watch TV, you have to WORK at whatever business you are engaged in. This is equally true whether it's a 'bricks and mortar' business, or an online business.

Those who don't WORK at it CONSISTENTLY will NOT make money, nor will those who are not TOTALLY committed to their work.

The PRODUCT sold by LLI is worth whatever you get out of it. If you put in in the cupboard and never open it, it's worth NOTHING. If you use it daily, it CAN change your life. AGAIN, you ONLY get out of it what you put into it....JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE IN LIFE.

If you invest in something, and you can't cut it, DON'T blame others. Accept the responsibility for your OWN actions, like an adult, and MOVE ON.

If you want to know what's going on with Joe Neid, check it out at www.joeneid.com......don't post rumors and innuendo here as "fact".

And FINALLY, don't you think that if you've lost money with LLI or any OTHER marketing business, you should be spending your valuable time more profitably, perhaps WORKING to make back that 'lost' money rather than here?

Just a few points to ponder.

Last edited by newlifestyle : 11-20-2005 at 06:39 AM.

Old 11-20-2005, 07:36 AM
Gold Member

I just think the products are over priced, but I guess it would appeal to people who want to make big, quick money, (if they can find enough people to pay for overpriced courses) by taking advantage of people and offering them something they think they will make money on for sure. The trips are waaaaayyyyy over priced. It would be cheaper to buy your own tickets than pay $7000 to go through LLI. This company should be called Liberty LEACH International.

Old 11-20-2005, 12:41 PM
docb

Bill Sigmon "claims" he stepped down from the EC ... that is funny

Lets talk "reality' and not fiction about LLI:

Payne, Kreider and their fat slob of a CEO - goes by Joe Neid but Neid is not even his last name - all ran with the crowd previously with Global Prosperity ...same business model and same results as far as the track record with scamming folks

What do you get with LLI when one joins? For $1500 you get 2 CDs and a binder that would sell for may $70 at your local bookstore ... once you join the "loving" from such as "Wild Bill", Lavanai, Glanville and Payne's bro-in-law Hamburger is there until they realize you are not willing to spend another 8 and 13 for tickets on upcoming events

You will also spend money on their 800# and your website and such a deal as the LLI "recruiting" calls are flappin taped!!!! TAPED CALLS ....

You will spend probably 1k per month on marketing ... but dont worry about that as the 2 HIGHLY RECOMMENDED lead companies are owned by who???? LIBERTY LEAGUERS!!!

A large number of LLers have filed thru the AG in AZ and have gotten refund checks ... this is one of the all time scams being run by folks that would make Capone happy!

Old 11-20-2005, 12:43 PM
docb

New:

First off, "Neid" is not the real last name of your lovely ex CEO of LLI ...
the fat (and I do mean REAL FAT) is a man that the IRS would love to spend a few moments talking with and thanks for the heads up on his new site
as I will be forwarding that to a friend of mine who is a regional mgr with the
Internal Revenue Service

Thanks for the heads up and this clown is gonna have justice finally served

Old 11-21-2005, 12:11 AM

I TRULY don't know WHERE to start with your (docb's) last several posts....

Joe Neid has publicly acknowledged that his name is not "Neid", it's just one heck of a lot easier to pronounce than his real, Slavic name. A lot of his family has legally changed their names to "Neid".

You talk a lot about what's in the "Beyond Freedom" course, but you don't seem to know much about it, especially what's inside the "flappin binder".

The conferences cost the higher price ONCE, to get positioned at the higher level. After that, you pay the wholesale price for the ticket, because you're buying it from YOURSELF. They don't HAVE a "$7000 " conference. AGAIN, I have my doubts as to your TRUE knowledge of Liberty League, it's operations and it's product line.

The daily calls at 1,3,5,9, 10 and 11, are NOT generally taped. They are LIVE, unless someone can't make it to take them, and no one else is available.

Outside of these calls, there ARE 24 hr taped calls available for ANYBODY to call in on, and they are obviously NOT 'interactive'. They are used by interested people who want to listen at their leisure, or at times when live calls are not scheduled. (Saturdays, for example)

The hosts generally don't lose their 'cool' when faced with unmuted morons making animal sounds, although I DID hear Aaron Parkinson once tell someone to mute their phone or get off the line. I have had prospects ask questions, and receive answers.....which is kind of difficult IF the calls are just tape recordings being played.

The Arizona Attorney General's office has no record of complaints against LLI. Just WHERE do you get this information??? Do you make it up?

As for advertising costs, IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED that associates BUY LEADS! They are advised to do their OWN advertising, as this provides a better quality of lead....not someone who has filled in forms to receive a Walmart Gift Card, as used by SOME lead generation companies.

Don't get me wrong....not everything is sweetness and light, but to blame OTHERS for your OWN failings is ludicrous.......although it would seem to be, in the the last few years, the "American Way".

If you're going to be critical of something, PLEASE try to base it on factual information, not second hand baloney.

Last edited by newlifestyle : 11-21-2005 at 12:16 AM.