report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-28-2008, 04:25 PM
franKg's Avatar
franKg franKg is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,228
Barack Hussein Obama's Affinity to Marxists

Obama Affinity to Marxists Dates Back to College Days
Barack Hussein Obama shrugs off charges of socialism, but noted in his ownmemoir that he carefully chose Marxist professors as friends in
college.

By Bill Sammon
FOXNews.com
Tuesday, October 28, 2008

German philosopher Karl Marx, author of "The Communist Manifesto," advocated redistributing wealth in order to achieve a classless society. (AP Photo)

Barack Hussein Obama laughs off charges of socialism.

Joe Biden scoffs at references to Marxism. Both men shrug off accusations of liberalism.

But Barack Hussein Obama himself acknowledges that he was drawn to socialists and even Marxists as a college student. He continued to associate with Marxists later in life, even choosing to launch his political career in the living room of a self-described Marxist, William Ayers, in 1995, when Barack Hussein Obama was 34.

Barack Hussein Obama's affinity for Marxists began when he attended Occidental College in Los Angeles.

"To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully," the Democratic presidential candidate wrote in his memoir, "Dreams From My Father." "The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists."

Barack Hussein Obama's interest in leftist politics continued after he transferred to Columbia University in New York. He lived on Manhattan's Upper East Side, venturing to the East Village for what he called "the socialist conferences I sometimes attended at Cooper Union."

After graduating from Columbia in 1983, Barack Hussein Obama spent a year working for a consulting firm and then went to work for what he described as "a Ralph Nader offshoot" in Harlem.

"In search of some inspiration, I went to hear Kwame Toure, formerly Stokely Carmichael of Black Panther fame, speak at Columbia," Barack Hussein Obama wrote in "Dreams," which he published in 1995. "At the entrance to the auditorium, two women, one black, one Asian, were selling Marxist literature."

Barack Hussein Obama supporters point out that plenty of Americans flirt with radical ideologies in college, only to join the political mainstream later in life. But Barack Hussein Obama, who made a point of noting how "carefully" he chose his friends in college, also chose to launch his political career in the Chicago living room of Ayers, a domestic terrorist who in 2002 proclaimed: "I am a Marxist."
Also present at that meeting was Ayers' wife, fellow terrorist Bernardine Dohrn, who once gave a speech extolling socialism, communism and "Marxism-Leninism."

Barack Hussein Obama has been widely criticized for choosing the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, an anti-American firebrand, as his pastor. Wright is a purveyor of black liberation theology, which analysts say is based in part on Marxist ideas.

Few political observers go so far as to accuse Barack Hussein Obama, the Democratic presidential nominee, of being a Marxist. But Republican John McCain has been accusing Barack Hussein Obama of espousing socialism ever since the Democrat told an Ohio plumber named Joe earlier this month that he wanted to "spread the wealth around."

Barack Hussein Obama's running mate, Biden, recently contradicted his boss, saying: "He is not spreading the wealth around." The remark came as Biden was answering a question from a TV anchor who asked: "How is Senator Barack Hussein Obama not being a Marxist if he intends to spread the wealth around?"

"Are you joking? Is this a joke? Or is that a real question?" an incredulous Biden shot back. "It's a ridiculous comparison."

But the debate intensified Monday with the surfacing of a 2001 radio interview in which Barack Hussein Obama lamented the Supreme Court's inability to enact "redistribution of wealth" -- a key tenet of socialism. On Tuesday, McCain said Obama aspires to become "Redistributionist-in-Chief."

Barack Hussein Obama has managed to cultivate the image of a political moderate in spite of his consistently liberal voting record. In 2006, he published a second memoir, "The Audacity of Hope," that leaves little doubt about his adherence to the left.

"The arguments of liberals are more often grounded in reason and fact," Barack Hussein Obama wrote in "Audacity." "Much of what I absorbed from the sixties was filtered through my mother, who to the end of her life would proudly proclaim herself an unreconstructed liberal."

National Journal magazine ranked Barack Hussein Obama as the most liberal member of the Senate. The publication is far from conservative, employing such journalists as Linda Douglass, who resigned in May to become Barack Hussein Obama's traveling press secretary.
Bill Sammon is the Washington deputy managing editor for FOX News Channel.
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10...-college-days/


Bookmark and Share

Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 10-28-2008, 05:56 PM
Detoxification Detoxification is offline
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 73
Re: Barack Hussein Obama's Affinity to Marxists

Quote:
Originally Posted by franKg View Post
Obama Affinity to Marxists Dates Back to College Days
Barack Hussein Obama shrugs off charges of socialism, but noted in his ownmemoir that he carefully chose Marxist professors as friends in
college.

By Bill Sammon
FOXNews.com
Tuesday, October 28, 2008

German philosopher Karl Marx, author of "The Communist Manifesto," advocated redistributing wealth in order to achieve a classless society. (AP Photo)

Barack Hussein Obama laughs off charges of socialism.

Joe Biden scoffs at references to Marxism. Both men shrug off accusations of liberalism.

But Barack Hussein Obama himself acknowledges that he was drawn to socialists and even Marxists as a college student. He continued to associate with Marxists later in life, even choosing to launch his political career in the living room of a self-described Marxist, William Ayers, in 1995, when Barack Hussein Obama was 34.

Barack Hussein Obama's affinity for Marxists began when he attended Occidental College in Los Angeles.

"To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully," the Democratic presidential candidate wrote in his memoir, "Dreams From My Father." "The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists."

Barack Hussein Obama's interest in leftist politics continued after he transferred to Columbia University in New York. He lived on Manhattan's Upper East Side, venturing to the East Village for what he called "the socialist conferences I sometimes attended at Cooper Union."

After graduating from Columbia in 1983, Barack Hussein Obama spent a year working for a consulting firm and then went to work for what he described as "a Ralph Nader offshoot" in Harlem.

"In search of some inspiration, I went to hear Kwame Toure, formerly Stokely Carmichael of Black Panther fame, speak at Columbia," Barack Hussein Obama wrote in "Dreams," which he published in 1995. "At the entrance to the auditorium, two women, one black, one Asian, were selling Marxist literature."

Barack Hussein Obama supporters point out that plenty of Americans flirt with radical ideologies in college, only to join the political mainstream later in life. But Barack Hussein Obama, who made a point of noting how "carefully" he chose his friends in college, also chose to launch his political career in the Chicago living room of Ayers, a domestic terrorist who in 2002 proclaimed: "I am a Marxist."
Also present at that meeting was Ayers' wife, fellow terrorist Bernardine Dohrn, who once gave a speech extolling socialism, communism and "Marxism-Leninism."

Barack Hussein Obama has been widely criticized for choosing the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, an anti-American firebrand, as his pastor. Wright is a purveyor of black liberation theology, which analysts say is based in part on Marxist ideas.

Few political observers go so far as to accuse Barack Hussein Obama, the Democratic presidential nominee, of being a Marxist. But Republican John McCain has been accusing Barack Hussein Obama of espousing socialism ever since the Democrat told an Ohio plumber named Joe earlier this month that he wanted to "spread the wealth around."

Barack Hussein Obama's running mate, Biden, recently contradicted his boss, saying: "He is not spreading the wealth around." The remark came as Biden was answering a question from a TV anchor who asked: "How is Senator Barack Hussein Obama not being a Marxist if he intends to spread the wealth around?"

"Are you joking? Is this a joke? Or is that a real question?" an incredulous Biden shot back. "It's a ridiculous comparison."

But the debate intensified Monday with the surfacing of a 2001 radio interview in which Barack Hussein Obama lamented the Supreme Court's inability to enact "redistribution of wealth" -- a key tenet of socialism. On Tuesday, McCain said Obama aspires to become "Redistributionist-in-Chief."

Barack Hussein Obama has managed to cultivate the image of a political moderate in spite of his consistently liberal voting record. In 2006, he published a second memoir, "The Audacity of Hope," that leaves little doubt about his adherence to the left.

"The arguments of liberals are more often grounded in reason and fact," Barack Hussein Obama wrote in "Audacity." "Much of what I absorbed from the sixties was filtered through my mother, who to the end of her life would proudly proclaim herself an unreconstructed liberal."

National Journal magazine ranked Barack Hussein Obama as the most liberal member of the Senate. The publication is far from conservative, employing such journalists as Linda Douglass, who resigned in May to become Barack Hussein Obama's traveling press secretary.
Bill Sammon is the Washington deputy managing editor for FOX News Channel.
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10...-college-days/
Hey,Frankfurter.

http://www.turnoffyourtv.com/network...s/foxnews.html

ROFLMAO.

It's difficult to establish if a source is being legitmate or not.
__________________
The people to fear are not those who disagree with you, but those who disagree with you and are too cowardly to let you know

A typical vice of American politics is the avoidance of saying anything real on real issues.

An individual who breaks a law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for the law.




Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 10-28-2008, 06:00 PM
Mr Smith Mr Smith is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 462
Re: Barack Hussein Obama's Affinity to Marxists

Maybe you didn't notice detox but it's in Obama's own words. It doesn't get any clearer than that.


Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 10-28-2008, 06:42 PM
Detoxification Detoxification is offline
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 73
Re: Barack Hussein Obama's Affinity to Marxists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Smith View Post
Maybe you didn't notice detox but it's in Obama's own words.
The contrapositive to that quote.

"It's NOT in Obama's own words,but maybe you did notice detox."

Contrapositive statements are ALWAYS logically equivalent to the original statement.
__________________
The people to fear are not those who disagree with you, but those who disagree with you and are too cowardly to let you know

A typical vice of American politics is the avoidance of saying anything real on real issues.

An individual who breaks a law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for the law.


Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 10-28-2008, 07:06 PM
Mr Smith Mr Smith is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 462
Re: Barack Hussein Obama's Affinity to Marxists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxification View Post
The contrapositive to that quote.

"It's NOT in Obama's own words,but maybe you did notice detox."

Contrapositive statements are ALWAYS logically equivalent to the original statement.
What? Then what is this?

"To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully," the Democratic presidential candidate wrote in his memoir, "Dreams From My Father." "The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists."



Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 10-28-2008, 09:11 PM
Grim17's Avatar
Grim17 Grim17 is offline
Most Valued Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: SW United States
Posts: 6,759
Re: Barack Hussein Obama's Affinity to Marxists

In case someone doubts that he said it, here it is:



Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 10-29-2008, 04:08 AM
Detoxification Detoxification is offline
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 73
Re: Barack Hussein Obama's Affinity to Marxists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Smith View Post
What? Then what is this?

"To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully," the Democratic presidential candidate wrote in his memoir, "Dreams From My Father." "The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists."

LOL

How long ago did he write that memior?

Besides,it's a memior.

Just beacuse he wrote memior doesn't mean he's going to "MAKE A US A SOCIALIST NATION".
__________________
The people to fear are not those who disagree with you, but those who disagree with you and are too cowardly to let you know

A typical vice of American politics is the avoidance of saying anything real on real issues.

An individual who breaks a law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for the law.


Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 10-29-2008, 05:08 AM
Nickdfresh's Avatar
Nickdfresh Nickdfresh is offline
Drivin' the van
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 1,616
Re: Barack Hussein Obama's Affinity to Marxists




Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Barack Hussein Obama : Dictator franKg Political Chat 48 11-17-2008 02:09 PM
To Barack Hussein Obama, brucefan Political Chat 15 10-31-2008 04:55 PM
Barack Hussein Obama will gut the Military franKg Political Chat 1 10-20-2008 07:37 PM
The Terrorist Barack Hussein Obama sojustask Political Chat 8 10-12-2008 04:47 PM
Barack Hussein Obama's new logo.... franKg Political Chat 3 10-01-2008 06:47 AM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the User’s own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:01 PM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.