report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2008, 01:53 PM
U.S.A. #1

walking in their shoes

Hey everyone, now that it is time to settle down and elect our next "leader" Mabe we should all remember the old saying.

" Never judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes ".

Whoever you decide to vote for is your right as a citizen, and there are those of us that will not vote because they do not think that either is capable of leading us. That is also their right to do so.

I just hope that when all is said and done that you can look back at this and laugh and then put it all behind you and become friends again with those that have disagreed with you.

An elected official is but for a few years, but a friend is for a lifetime. I know which one I would rather have, a friend. I hope that you will also.

Old 10-28-2008, 04:55 PM
Banned

Re: walking in their shoes

You are EXACTLY BLIND. These morons are CONTROLLED by the GLOBAL ELITES. THey are up to NO GOOD, FULL OF SATANIC IDEAS. Your vote never counts NEVER!!!! All the machines are RIGGED with a " special software" DIEBOLT MACHINES leaves no paper trails, ARE YOU THAT STUPID, YES YOU ARE, GET WITH THE PROGRAM the GLOBAL ELITES tell these PUPPETS what to say and do.. these are ALL EVIL MEN... just that. THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS, THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR WELFARE... they only care about MURDERING PEOPLE and CONTROLLING THEM and they want to be the RICHEST PEOPLE ON EARTH... GOOD BYE TO YOUR FREEDOMS, the NEXT SCUMBAG will DESTROY YOUR LIFE. OLD MAN YOUR ARE TOO STUPID FOR WORDS.

Old 10-28-2008, 04:58 PM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
You are EXACTLY BLIND. These morons are CONTROLLED by the GLOBAL ELITES. THey are up to NO GOOD, FULL OF SATANIC IDEAS. Your vote never counts NEVER!!!! All the machines are RIGGED with a " special software" DIEBOLT MACHINES leaves no paper trails, ARE YOU THAT STUPID, YES YOU ARE, GET WITH THE PROGRAM the GLOBAL ELITES tell these PUPPETS what to say and do.. these are ALL EVIL MEN... just that. THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS, THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR WELFARE... they only care about MURDERING PEOPLE and CONTROLLING THEM and they want to be the RICHEST PEOPLE ON EARTH... GOOD BYE TO YOUR FREEDOMS, the NEXT SCUMBAG will DESTROY YOUR LIFE. OLD MAN YOUR ARE TOO STUPID FOR WORDS.
why don't you read what is written Galaxy. This is about remaining friends, about the people on the forum, not about the people that are running for any office. You like to call other people stupid. If you want to see the stupidest person in the world just look in the mirror.

Old 10-28-2008, 10:03 PM
Asking Questions is a Good Thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
Hey everyone, now that it is time to settle down and elect our next "leader" Mabe we should all remember the old saying.

Whoever you decide to vote for is your right as a citizen, and there are those of us that will not vote because they do not think that either is capable of leading us. That is also their right to do so.

I just hope that when all is said and done that you can look back at this and laugh and then put it all behind you and become friends again with those that have disagreed with you.

An elected official is but for a few years, but a friend is for a lifetime. I know which one I would rather have, a friend. I hope that you will also.
Hi OT,

My dad always told us kids never to talk politics or religion with our friends if we wanted to remain friends and he was RIGHT.

I have learned another lesson during this election... you don't really know who people are until you question your party affiliation in the middle of a major election!! I don't recommend it...

I'll make no predictions one way or the other, but I know in the end, for better or worse, it will all work out like it's supposed to = karma.

CV

Old 10-29-2008, 04:17 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post

Hey fella,

Re the election.

I think it is rather sad that lot of people seem unable to discuss or share their viewpoints on politics without it descending into abuse and childish histrionics. Over this past month or so I have read messages posted back and forward which are a sad reflection of the person. All I can say is that I would not like to live inside their mind.

Of course, it is unlikely that anyone will change anyone else's mind my posting on a little forum.

Yet, at the same time, even if their message had a kernel of truth, that truth is lost when it is enveloped by a plethora of abuse and bad language. And to the outsider (someone such as me), what you eventually do is figure out who the main culprits are, and simply avoid even looking at their posts at all (thus, even if there is a % of value in their thread, it goes unread).

We should be able to discuss anything, be that religion or politics, freely, without the abuse.

However, many cannot, and, as with real life, you are a composition of who you surround yourself with, which is why I don't even usually bother to read many of the threads on here, as one cursory glance confirms my view that they are just full of poision, hate, lies, etc.

It is a shame that we cannot have more decent blokes like your good self on here. In cyber terms, and for overall content, this site is like a low grade tabloid newspaper. Those who are able to discuss things, without relying on abuse, assumption, or cut and paste articles from some unreliable source, well, they outnumber those that are not that way.

It is no excuse to blame an election for being rude or bloody minded. I suspect, once the election IS over in the US, that what you will then see is more of the same, more POST election abuse, lies, and hate.

Take care,

Steve