report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2005, 11:31 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Dream Team a Scam?

I have come across the "Dream Team" and they say they gaurantee 50,000 in 12 months or your money back.

Does anyone know about them or used them?

Is it a scam or worth investing in?

Please respond!

Thanks.

Old 08-23-2005, 11:54 AM
®eti®ed

Re: Dream Team a Scam?

Come on now. Use common logic.

I remember from the movie Tommy Boy:

"If I place a turd in a brown paper bag and put a GUARANTEE on it, will it make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?"

Old 08-23-2005, 11:59 AM
SouthMouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoge
Come on now. Use common logic.

I remember from the movie Tommy Boy:

"If I place a turd in a brown paper bag and put a GUARANTEE on it, will it make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?"
hoo ya! THAT was good.

Old 08-24-2005, 04:02 AM
Crab apples

Hey I want this "Turd" of yours are you going to guarantee it.....

Old 08-24-2005, 08:00 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Primarily, from what I could read, they are most bent on promoting their book which they co-wrote. They have some young guns promoting their "tele-conference" - I got about 1/3 the way thru the call and could not stand to listen to him. Talk about listening to and idiot!
From what I could tell they are just promoting their MLM training program which is just another "don't be afraid to pick up the phone" pep talk.

Old 08-25-2005, 10:17 AM
I am new at Scam.com

you're right about the gaurantee.

as much as an insult it may have been.

I think it's strange an MLM business is TEACHING you how to suceed at MLM?!?!!?

I feel like I can read a view books on Marketing and get just as much info without forking out 400-1000 dollars!

Old 08-26-2005, 11:52 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptic38
you're right about the gaurantee.

as much as an insult it may have been.

I think it's strange an MLM business is TEACHING you how to suceed at MLM?!?!!?

I feel like I can read a view books on Marketing and get just as much info without forking out 400-1000 dollars!
Dream Team is not an MLM. Not unless they changed the direct sale structure.
Also you will not find what MIM teaches in any marketing books, audio, or CD'S. Dream Team is a copycat of Mentors in Motion (The Original) I have had FREE training every since I started in MLM and home business. Click my username and visit my home page to see what MIM is all about. You actually learn how to build a solid business easily and faster than what FREE training gives you. Some may disagree, but huge incomes don't lie. I have not worked a 9-5 in a year and a half because of applying what MIM taught me. Worth well over six figure to myself and others.

Haywood DeJarnette

Old 09-11-2006, 11:08 AM
Belinda73

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptic38
I have come across the "Dream Team" and they say they gaurantee 50,000 in 12 months or your money back.

Does anyone know about them or used them?

Is it a scam or worth investing in?

Please respond!

Thanks.

I tried Dream Team,Mentors In Motion,which is where the Dream Team came from originally,Mentors On A Mission,Success Univerity,and several others just to name a few.One thing they all have in common is that they charge you alot of money,and you don't get good results as far as growing your business goes.I joined a team that is actually FREE,and taught me alot then anyone else ever has.The founder of the team believes in serving with a servant's heart,give back to the community that gave him help years ago.This isn't a business opportunity that you sell because,again,it's FREE.This is a team of people who help others succeed in their own businesses.They show you how to build your own team with whatever company you are with,and without buying leads or hitting on friends and family.They show you how to even do advertising for your business either free or for very little money.They also teach you what to look for in a business for those who don't have a business yet.They even help you grow as a person,and many other things.One thing I learned about network marketing is that it's about self growth before you even get into the business aspect.It's just like they say,you must love yourself first before you can love others.It's no different with network marketing.When you grow as a person,your business will automatically grow as well like a domino effect.There are well over 200 companies to choose from to start a business with,but only a handful of good companies.Many have great products,but bad business structure and comp plan.Some even have bad products and bad comp plan,or even a good one.You need both a great product AND great comp plan to truely succeed.Most of all,it's about promoting YOU,not your company.They don't try to get you into a company they may be with because each team member belongs to their own company.They don't make a dime off of you.They have their own business to make money with.This team is about helping people and educating them in many ways.I love helping others so when I found this team,I knew this was for me.There is actually a team like this that does exist.They have actually become my family,not just networking friends.If you want to know more all FREE,then visit my site and download the free E-Book.Email me and let me know what you think.Enjoy.

www.MyFreeMentoringEBook.com

belinda_condell73@hotmail.com

Belinda

Old 09-12-2006, 04:10 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belinda73
I tried Dream Team,Mentors In Motion,which is where the Dream Team came from originally,Mentors On A Mission,Success Univerity,and several others just to name a few.One thing they all have in common is that they charge you alot of money,and you don't get good results as far as growing your business goes.I joined a team that is actually FREE,and taught me alot then anyone else ever has.The founder of the team believes in serving with a servant's heart,give back to the community that gave him help years ago.This isn't a business opportunity that you sell because,again,it's FREE.This is a team of people who help others succeed in their own businesses.They show you how to build your own team with whatever company you are with,and without buying leads or hitting on friends and family.They show you how to even do advertising for your business either free or for very little money.They also teach you what to look for in a business for those who don't have a business yet.They even help you grow as a person,and many other things.One thing I learned about network marketing is that it's about self growth before you even get into the business aspect.It's just like they say,you must love yourself first before you can love others.It's no different with network marketing.When you grow as a person,your business will automatically grow as well like a domino effect.There are well over 200 companies to choose from to start a business with,but only a handful of good companies.Many have great products,but bad business structure and comp plan.Some even have bad products and bad comp plan,or even a good one.You need both a great product AND great comp plan to truely succeed.Most of all,it's about promoting YOU,not your company.They don't try to get you into a company they may be with because each team member belongs to their own company.They don't make a dime off of you.They have their own business to make money with.This team is about helping people and educating them in many ways.I love helping others so when I found this team,I knew this was for me.There is actually a team like this that does exist.They have actually become my family,not just networking friends.If you want to know more all FREE,then visit my site and download the free E-Book.Email me and let me know what you think.Enjoy.

belinda_condell73@hotmail.com

Belinda
Success university does not cost alot of money to get involve 49.99 a month

Old 09-12-2006, 11:21 AM
Belinda73

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfree200466

My point is that Mentoring For Free doesn't cost any money.It also teaches you alot more.I might add valueable lessons,not how to be an over glorified car salesman.Why should you charge at all.It's also false that only the best information is given when you pay for it.I been on both sides,and I can tell you I get alot more worth while info for FREE then when I paid for it.

Belinda

Old 09-15-2006, 05:28 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I would avoid Dream Team. Costs a fortune and although the say they teach you to recruit for your business, they don't, they just want you to join them and them recruit for them. Very hard sales, pushy techinque. Guy that phoned me really rude and basically told me I was a failure and would never make it in MLM when I was not prepared to leave my dinner on the table to go cold while he bull*****ed me about Dream Team.

A friend paid out thousands to join them and got very little in return apart from calls from others to try and flog him their opportunity.

If you find a good business or company, the training and mentoring should already be involved, should not need outside sources. The MLM I am involved in provides all the support and training. We work as a true team, not only does this make success easier but means you have a good group of friends to rely on or just caht with. Makes it fun in what can be a tedious industry.

Rachel

Old 04-22-2007, 08:20 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I've just paid this company $2000.00 for the best training. After i paid the money I didn't hear from them, had to send an e-mail to ask when training is going to start. One of the guys ring me and left a message of an online conference I have to listen to. I've put in a dispute with my credit card company and had one call after that from the guy to ask why I didn't ring him back. So much for a the promises about the best mlm training in the world. Anybody else with the same experience?

Old 04-23-2007, 05:10 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfree200466
My friend, when you REALLY evaluate what they are providing, the $49.99 monthly is an ENORMOUS amount in comparison.

Old 04-29-2007, 09:57 PM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Dream Team?

Good luck getting your money back.

The paramiters needed to be addressed in getting it back are, ...well, as I said, good luck in getting your money back.

KLH