report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2010, 08:25 AM
Gold Member

Re: MonaVie-- What are your experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
Just curious as to why you didn't answer the mans question?

It seems pretty straight-forward.
Because in post #65, Chris said the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
You can be an ''active'' distributor and still do nothing. In fact, you can be an ''active distributor'' (order the minimum amount of product per month to be one), and still only be a customer.

Not too good at the basics, are you? (dont worry, you're like most on here)

Do you believe that a person who signs up to buy at wholesale, then buys enough product to qualify as an ''active distributor'', but does nothing else to build a business, should earn good money?
If he's going to argue a point based on the definition of "active distributors", would it not behoove him to at least make a cursory effort to research the company's definition of the term, rather than pulling his own erroneous definition out of his ass, arguing about it like a dick, and then turning around and asking me for the definition after the fact?

Arguing with you and Chris is like watching a pair of monkeys throwing their own feces around. You're impermeable to reason and incapable of applying it in your own comments. So, I shouldn't be expected to spoon-feed information to Chris (or you) when it is so freely available and easy to find; especially when it's information you should be asking about BEFORE making petulant erroneous counterarguments.

I told Chris where he can find the details. Google "Monavie + IDS"; the definition of active distributor is on the first F-ing page. Is it really necessary for me to cut and paste it too? Waste some of your own time before asking me to waste mine.

Old 11-23-2010, 08:35 AM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
Because in post #65, Chris said the following:

If he's going to argue a point based on the definition of "active distributors", would it not behoove him to at least make a cursory effort to research the company's definition of the term, rather than pulling his own erroneous definition out of his ass, arguing about it like a dick, and then turning around and asking me for the definition after the fact?

Arguing with you and Chris is like watching a pair of monkeys throwing their own feces around. You're impermeable to reason and incapable of applying it in your own comments. So, I shouldn't be expected to spoon-feed information to Chris (or you) when it is so freely available and easy to find; especially when it's information you should be asking about BEFORE making petulant erroneous counterarguments.

I told Chris where he can find the details. Google "Monavie + IDS"; the definition of active distributor is on the first F-ing page. Is it really necessary for me to cut and paste it too? Waste some of your own time before asking me to waste mine.
I have now done so in the post above.
Not very much required to be an 'active distributor'' is there Bodhi?
Certainly makes a mockery of people like yourself and cal, when you say that X% of company ABC dont even earn a cheque, even though they are ''active distributors''
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 11-23-2010, 08:37 AM

Hey Kerry, any guesses yet as to who this ''new poster'' Bodhi used to be?
Early days yet, but we'll see........
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 11-23-2010, 08:47 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Yep, I've seen that before. I already know the answer to my question. I wondered if you did. I'll answer it for you.

To be active, one has to order 100 points worth of product every 4 weeks. Thats it. No business building required. Therefore, there will be many people who are regarded as active, but who dont build a business. Thats why there are so many with zero or very low earnings.
See, I knew you’d be able to completely F up a basic assignment as simple as looking up a definition on Monavie’s website. Now I have to spoon-feed the feces-hurling monkey again. The IDS I directed you to says the following:

“The income statistics above are for all MonaVie Distributors who were paid bonuses”

“A “Distributor” is defined as any person who: (1) executed a MonaVie Distributor Application and Agreement; (2) has sponsored at least one person; (3) has received at least one non-retail bonus; AND (4) has been active in any of the eight weeks preceding the bonus period”

“Note that this excludes retail customers, preferred customers, retailers (those who have received a retail bonus only), pre-enrollees, distributors who did not renew, and customers, retailers, or distributors whose relationships with MonaVie were revoked. An individual who has executed a MonaVie Independent Distributor Application and Agreement, but has not fulfilled the four criteria enumerated above is not a Distributor. That person is simply a wholesale customer. If, and only when, all four criteria are satisfied does that person become a Distributor.”

Very clearly, the statistics compiled in the IDS include ONLY people that have made at least some attempt to “build” the business (recruited at least one person), have been PAID, and are not simply wholesale customers. There isn’t a hint of ambiguity about it.

Thus, the BS Chris expelled earlier in post #65:
Quote:
You can be an ''active'' distributor and still do nothing. In fact, you can be an ''active distributor'' (order the minimum amount of product per month to be one), and still only be a customer
Quote:

Not too good at the basics, are you? (dont worry, you're like most on here)

Do you believe that a person who signs up to buy at wholesale, then buys enough product to qualify as an ''active distributor'', but does nothing else to build a business, should earn good money?
…is completely invalid

Last edited by Bodhi : 11-23-2010 at 08:56 AM.

Old 11-23-2010, 08:49 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
THIS is what you're now pondering?

Apparently feces-hurling monkey was overly generous. Maybe cockroach or parasitic dung beetle would be more apropos.

Old 11-23-2010, 08:54 AM
I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
Is it my ad? Did you post what I wrote?

No, but you did post from someone who has made 150k....so I suppose they cansay that.
"Is it my ad"...I told you that would be his first resonse.

Instead of distancing himself from this type of nonsense hype, he embraces it. 100% with no shame whatsoever. Not surprising at all!

How do you know this person has "made 150K"? Just because he has a website with a url of "make150K.com".

Man, you are one super simple and gullible human being.

Too easy....way too easy!

Also, did you get that male tampoon thing straightend out before you make a complete fool out of yourself at the checkout counter?

No pics of the cactus farm this time...sorry!

Here's a good one....
"That's why I changed my 'story'".
Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Last edited by James R : 11-23-2010 at 08:59 AM.

Old 11-23-2010, 08:58 AM

Quote:
See, I knew you’d be able to completely F up a basic assignment as simple as looking up a definition on Monavie’s website. Now I have to spoon-feed the feces-hurling monkey again. The IDS I directed you to says the following:

“The income statistics above are for all MonaVie Distributors who were paid bonuses”

“A “Distributor” is defined as any person who: (1) executed a MonaVie Distributor Application and Agreement; (2) has sponsored at least one person; (3) has received at least one non-retail bonus; AND (4) has been active in any of the eight weeks preceding the bonus period”

“Note that this excludes retail customers, preferred customers, retailers (those who have received a retail bonus only), pre-enrollees, distributors who did not renew, and customers, retailers, or distributors whose relationships with MonaVie were revoked. An individual who has executed a MonaVie Independent Distributor Application and Agreement, but has not fulfilled the four criteria enumerated above is not a Distributor. That person is simply a wholesale customer. If, and only when, all four criteria are satisfied does that person become a Distributor.”

Very clearly, the statistics compiled in the IDS include ONLY people that have made at least some attempt to “build” the business (recruited at least one person), have been PAID, and are not simply wholesale customers. There isn’t a hint of ambiguity about it.

Thus, the BS Chris expelled earlier in post #65:
[size=3][font=Calibri]…is completely invalid

Its not invalid in any way. Its like my example of the window cleaner who buys a ladder and bucket and puts them away in the garage. He certainly ''attempts'' to start a business, but doesnt do enough to earn anything.

Sponsoring one person, then taking product for 8 weeks certainly doesnt warrant a large bonus cheque in my book (or any other sensible person)
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-23-2010, 08:59 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
I have now done so in the post above.
Not very much required to be an 'active distributor'' is there Bodhi?
Certainly makes a mockery of people like yourself and cal, when you say that X% of company ABC dont even earn a cheque, even though they are ''active distributors''
Well now that I have unequivocally proven that you are 100% dead wrong, what will you be doing first -- retracting or apologizing? Parasite!

Old 11-23-2010, 09:00 AM

Quote:

Apparently feces-hurling monkey was overly generous. Maybe cockroach or parasitic dung beetle would be more apropos.

Oh dear, you sound upset. Not surprised you've resorted to hurling insults already. In your short time here (as Bodhi, anyway), you sure have made a fool of yourself.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-23-2010, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Well now that I have unequivocally proven that you are 100% dead wrong, what will you be doing first -- retracting or apologizing? Parasite!

Youve actually proven that I'm 100% right. There is very little involved in becoming an ''active distributor''.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-23-2010, 09:08 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Its not invalid in any way. Its like my example of the window cleaner who buys a ladder and bucket and puts them away in the garage. He certainly ''attempts'' to start a business, but doesnt do enough to earn anything.

Sponsoring one person, then taking product for 8 weeks certainly doesnt warrant a large bonus cheque in my book (or any other sensible person)
So you don't have the decency to admit when you're wrong. You were very firm in your previous bitchy assertion:

Quote:
You can be an ''active'' distributor and still do nothing. In fact, you can be an ''active distributor'' (order the minimum amount of product per month to be one), and still only be a customer. Not too good at the basics, are you?
I proved that this is completely untrue. You keep arguing even when the facts are staring you and everyone else in the face. You can continue to try to redirect and inflame, but that doesn't change the fact that you are made to look the fool every time you comment.

If looking like a liar and a dolt doesn't bother you, that's fine with me; I'll continue to mop the floor with you ad infinitum.

Old 11-23-2010, 09:11 AM
Banned

Quote:

Game, set and match, Bodhi.

You will soon tire of trying to have any meaningful debate with these "feces-hurling monkeys" as you so accurately called them.

I amongst many others have given up on these two (three) imbeciles. I still check in occasionally and like any good soap opera can get caught up in a minute. I must admit it is quite entertaining to watch you hand these morons their asses.

Do a little research on the three amigos and you'll see what you're dealing with. A combined 70+ years in MLM and nothing to show for it but a lot of wasted time, effort and money. They have nothing to say but have made 20,171 (and counting) posts here at scam.com. If they weren't such idiots you almost could feel sorry for them.

Old 11-23-2010, 09:12 AM

Quote:
So you don't have the decency to admit when you're wrong. You were very firm in your previous bitchy assertion:

I proved that this is completely untrue. You keep arguing even when the facts are staring you and everyone else in the face. You can continue to try to redirect and inflame, but that doesn't change the fact that you are made to look the fool every time you comment.

If looking like a liar and a dolt doesn't bother you, that's fine with me; I'll continue to mop the floor with you ad infinitum.

The more you post, the more I'm getting a handle on who you used to be. Welcome back!
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-23-2010, 09:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
The more you post, the more I'm getting a handle on who you used to be. Welcome back!
This old ruse (one of many) never gets old. When getting your ass kicked, drop back five yards and start the old paranoid multiple poster thing. How utterly predictable, stupid and boring.

Old 11-23-2010, 09:22 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Hey Al, does this tin-foil hat wearing poopflinging monkey ever take a time out and let the adults talk?

Old 11-23-2010, 09:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Hey Al, does this tin-foil hat wearing poopflinging monkey ever take a time out and let the adults talk?
Nope.

He just prattles on and on and on and on....... totally unaware of how stupidly he comes across. But all he needs is Kerry or wil to say "great post, Chris" and he actually believes he's making sense. I personally refuse to read any more of his posts (other than the one liners), it's just so much of the same old non-sensical noise.

Last edited by Skeptic Al : 11-23-2010 at 09:32 AM.

Old 11-23-2010, 09:43 AM

And still MLM goes from strength to strength......I love it!!
So frustrating for these poor buggers on here
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-23-2010, 09:48 AM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Quote:
PutItOutThereBaby? Or NMH, but NMH is funnier.

My Money's on PIOTB, or one of his fans if nothing else...

He's baaaack
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Last edited by ohein56 : 11-23-2010 at 09:54 AM.