report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Chat Here
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2008, 09:11 AM
Bronze Member

Re: Have you met wwek28 ?

We all know that wee wee is a bare-faced liar and that no amount of evidence will get the moron to admit it.

So what we should all now do is simply leave him on here to post to himself. From now on, no-one should post.

Just leave him with his delusions that he has a website and a business and that he's rich and successful.

He knows he's not - and so do we! And he knows we know. That is all that matters.

I've won, wee wee - you are a PROVEN LIAR

Richard

Old 09-12-2008, 09:18 AM
Banned

amen To That!

Old 09-12-2008, 09:33 AM
Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
Nope that is the name of the person that owns the site that Wee Wee says is his. I am not talking about this forum. the owner of the site above is in England.

O - I C...

Old 09-12-2008, 09:45 AM

Quote:
What an ass you are.

Ohhhhh... it has taken you this long to realize this, Jim?

By the way, anyone wealthy, posperious and sucessful to the extent "We-WE" suggest would nopt waste their time on here prattling back and forth with other people. They would be off using their time to manage their business, or at leisure.
THat seems to be obvious, eh?
Wouldn't you? ANYONE, under such circumstances?:r asta:

Old 09-12-2008, 11:00 AM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by coontie View Post
Ohhhhh... it has taken you this long to realize this, Jim?

By the way, anyone wealthy, posperious and sucessful to the extent "We-WE" suggest would nopt waste their time on here prattling back and forth with other people. They would be off using their time to manage their business, or at leisure.
THat seems to be obvious, eh?
Wouldn't you? ANYONE, under such circumstances?:r asta:
Yeah you are right. It is really a waste of good time and effort.

Old 09-12-2008, 12:09 PM
Bronze Member

For some reason he thinks he's strong.

The only strong thing about wee willie is his smell. All that unhygenic practise in his bedroom....

TheVicar

---------------
Any Ads seen here are not mine but inserted by the forum.
I am prepared to assist, wherever I can, people with a genuine desire to make money on the net without being ripped off. PM me for a link to useful information. Please be aware that you may have to wait some time for a reply - unlike the 'gurus' I work at my internet business. And, just to be quite clear, I do not sell any products related to Internet Marketing. Nor do I produce any.

Old 09-12-2008, 01:19 PM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVicar View Post
For some reason he thinks he's strong.

The only strong thing about wee willie is his smell. All that unhygenic practise in his bedroom....
Yeah and you know what else, I heard that he was so dumb that he got hit by a parked car and that is what caused little wee wee to talk like he does.

Old 09-12-2008, 05:52 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe2k8 View Post
Lol oh I always tell the truth something that you would'nt know about at all sweating boy are you. Oh I am always never wrong and I am always right something again you are not. Nope never have been dilusional and never will at all. Oh you can so called handle the truth that's funny. Wasn't it you who said I quote in one of your posts you said ' You can't bait me.

Now what that means is when a person says that in this case you. It means that the other person is getting to them, that they are making them sweat so much that they are getting angry and getting mad because the truth is being told. Because like I always say I am better than you. Oh I can handle the truth about me I am rich,successful and most importantly I am better than you. Nope not at all a annoying at all I am rich and successful.

No but I am not at all a little boy tho talking shit that you can't back up. No and I don't throw a temper tantrum at all when I can't have my own way I always have my own way boy. No I don't need a bottle at all you little boy need to not talk shit that you can't back up. Anyway all the best
Hey wee wee, I never sent you a quote "You can't bait me". You stupid little boy, you need to get your facts straight you dumb-ass, piece of shit. You are dilusional. You are annoying. You are a liar and a fraud. You think that you have all the answers but you don't you dilusional piece of shit. You have made more enemies on here then friends. What in the hell is up with lol (lots of love)? Are you some kind closet homo. What guy is going to send messages with lol? Answer: The queer kind. loh for you. (lots of hate) I also remember that you were the dilusional piece of shit that believes in psychics. You said that they are "true people". Do you beleive in fairies and unicorns and pink ponies too. For an idiot like yourself who beleives that he always tells the truth is dilusional. If you think that I'm angry after reading your weak reponses think again. Oh, keep trying to convience yourself that you are not dilusional or annoying.

Old 09-12-2008, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Yeah and you know what else, I heard that he was so dumb that he got hit by a parked car and that is what caused little wee wee to talk like he does.
Good 'un Jim! That sounds like something Bob Hope would have said!
By the way, did the parked car hit him or did he hit the parked car?

Old 09-12-2008, 06:58 PM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by coontie View Post
Good 'un Jim! That sounds like something Bob Hope would have said!
By the way, did the parked car hit him or did he hit the parked car?
The parked car hit him/her.

Old 09-13-2008, 01:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Lol first off another person who talks shit and can't back it up. I don't care what act or whatever it is never have been that and never will. My mind and body is strong. I don't give a shit what you are as you talk crap and can't back it up. Lol get it right now I don't call myself this weewee. Richy etc does. Well that is very true richy is a very disturbed person as like I have already said richy etc calls me this weewee. So unlucky richy you see and read what she describes you as. Well there is NO point telling me this not only do I NOT want to read the crap that you say, I have never been that and never will my mind and body is strong. But also richy etc calls me that so you might want to send him a pm to describe what he really is. Nope like I have said never have had that and never will you must be a fraud or a con whichever suits you it seems you also like I have said talk shit and can't back it up at all. No I am not sweating and my english is brilliant.

Nope I don't use slang as I am NOT at all a common yob look elsewhere hint richy etc. I swear as so do loads of other people does that mean they have so called got this shit. No not at all. But I am not at all dyslexia as I can read and write perfectly normal. No I don't have any of those's dramatic symptoms. I don't send out desperate e.mails at all I don't do shit like that. I am very successful but I don't send e.mails like that at all. No I am very happy and I haven't at all got a inner feeling of usefulness. Lol you are a idiot you don't know nothing. No my family isn't at all that and my family are very intelligience. But I am not at all weewee what a weirdo.

Nope I am NOT at all in a security locked ward never have been and never will at all. Nope don't need to be fed I can feed myself. You are so boring go talk your shit somewhere else you are a fraud and a con. I don't want to know about that shit never have and never will. Also I am not going no where and I am strong. Anyway all the best
MENTAL HEALTH ACT.1973.

The paranoia and dillusional elements are clearly displayed in this reply from WeeWee.He boasts of several inner achievements.
1.His strength.
The reality is that patients suffering from "Magnus Nerviosa syndrome" suffer from deep rooted feelings of uselessness.Note WeeWee misconstrues this for "usefulness" in his reply.
2.Denial of using slang and bad language.
Here again are the classic signs of the patients denial of reality,the patient simply cannot respond without using four letter expletives with which
he hopes to shock and offend recipients in a forlorn hope that it will display him as "superior".
3.Denials/general.
Here the patient claims "Im not sweating at all".All sufferers of Magnus Nerviosa sweat profusely 24/7 the causes are mainly from inner turmoil and the feelings of constant desperation.This is a weak attempt to cover up the causes of the patients continual bad odour problem.
The patient also claims "my English is brilliant".As the sufferer is commonly afflicted with Dyslexia the patient simply cannot see just how appalling their writing and spoken English is.This is commonly referred to as "word blindness".
4.Paranoia.
The patients paranoia is clearly revealed once again by claims of NOT being locked in a secure ward,when no-one said he was!Also the patient claims to be able to "feed himself".This gives us a very clear idea of the patients mental age group which in the case of WeeWee would be around thirteen years of age.
5.Demeaning other people.
Here the patient constantly refers to everybody confronted by him using derogatory terms,he is never the one at fault,simply everyone else is.This is an attempt to deflect attention from his own weaknesses,lack of intelligience,and his sub standard lifeform.
The syndrome Magnus Nerviosa is often brought on in the patients early and formative years,sometimes by being "accidentally" dropped on their head at birth and is often strengthened by the environment in which the lived.i.e.ghetto type surroundings,and drug-taking parents.
The lack of attention received in those early years results in this incurable condition which is best served by a restraining order under the Mental Health Act 1973,or an early demise--.

Which would you prefer?

Old 09-13-2008, 02:35 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
it wasn't a quote at all it was a few words of part of the sentence.
You just have to wonder how ignorant and stupid it's possible to be, don't you? Where on earth did he get educated?

TheVicar

---------------
I am prepared to assist, wherever I can, people with a genuine desire to make money on the net without being ripped off. PM me for a link to useful information. Please be aware that you may have to wait some time for a reply - unlike the 'gurus' I work at my internet business. And, just to be quite clear, I do not sell any products related to Internet Marketing. Nor do I produce any.

Old 09-13-2008, 03:43 AM
Banned

MENTAL HEALTH ACT 1973.

The desperation continues to deepen in this patient.He clearly becomes confused when bombarded with e.mails that tax his reasoning.Basic instinct takes over and blind panic ensues.If words are used containing more than two vowels or pronouns and adjectives,then total confusion reigns,and panic sets in.
This culminates in sweating bouts and retaliation using foul and base language.Often the word "shit" is used endlessly in a bid to express the frustration felt inside.
Example.1.
[quote]Nope never have had rooted feelings of usefulness and never will.[Unquote].
This is a sure sign of the patients feelings of being unwanted at childhood.

Example.2.
[quote] Yip I can feed myself tho. Lol but I am not at all thirteen years old tho. I am much older than that.[Unquote]
A feeble attempt to show himself as a more mature person than his scribblings testify.

Example.3.
[quote]But I am not at all sweating you don't know where I live so you can't say fuck all. I don't at all have so called feelings of desperation at all. But I haven't got a odour problem at all.[Unquote]
Proof of the sweating attacks being prominent 24/7,and more obscenities in a desperate attempt to shock and provoke retaliation.Again a vain attempt to show his assumed strength and superiority.Also shows fear that his opponents may actually know where he lives,a clear indication of his doubt as to whether he may actually get caught and punished for his behaviour.

Example.4.
[Quote.]It works both ways. In fact if they said something nice to be I would be even nicer back to them as well. That is how I work.[Unquote].
Signs of lack of attention in childhood.An indication that the patient secretly craves affection and attention.The patient does not know how to achieve this as he can only generate hate.This hate is deep-rooted and is symptomatic of the early "accidental" dropping onto concrete in childhood.

Synopsis.
Following more study of this patient I withdraw my opinion of the mental age group I suggested as thirteen years of age.On reflection it is nearer to eleven.
This is based on recent postings received from the patient,proving this beyond all reasonable doubt.--.

Old 09-13-2008, 06:28 AM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
Lol oh but it didn't tho as like I have said I wasn't in a car park talking shit that you can't back up. Anyway all the best.
Hey guys, now this really show that little wee-wee can't even read right. I never said that he was in a car. I said he is so dumb that he GOT HIT BY A PARKED CAR. He can't read right and now he can't even understand what is written can he?

Old 09-13-2008, 06:52 AM
Bronze Member

Later this year I will be publishing a selection of my favourite weewee'isms. I'm hoping to hit the Christmas market - either for joke books or those little sayings they put in crackers. Speaking of being crackers - here are some of my favourites so far with my comments added in parentheses. Feel free to suggest any others that you can recall...

My mind and body is strong

what so called parnoia and what so called dilusional wrong
(wtf is parnoia? ditto dilusional)

When have I displayed this in my replay.

I can boast my inner achievements. (wtf is an inner achievement?)

never have had rooted feelings of usefulness and never will. (well, he got that right)

I never denial useing slang or bad language (or English, come to that)

Yip my english is brilliant can you see any spelling mistakes here. (Well, can you?)

I am not at all thirteen years old tho. (Twelve? Eleven?)

I do know a very good doctor as well. (I'll bet you do)

I was never dropped on my head at all. (Jury is out on that one)

I had a lot of attention (probably from that doctor)

I don't need a so called restraining order (we all differ on that)

TheVicar

---------------

Old 09-13-2008, 07:45 AM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVicar View Post
Later this year I will be publishing a selection of my favourite weewee'isms. I'm hoping to hit the Christmas market - either for joke books or those little sayings they put in crackers. Speaking of being crackers - here are some of my favourites so far with my comments added in parentheses. Feel free to suggest any others that you can recall...

My mind and body is strong

what so called parnoia and what so called dilusional wrong
(wtf is parnoia? ditto dilusional)

When have I displayed this in my replay.

I can boast my inner achievements. (wtf is an inner achievement?)

never have had rooted feelings of usefulness and never will. (well, he got that right)

I never denial useing slang or bad language (or English, come to that)

Yip my english is brilliant can you see any spelling mistakes here. (Well, can you?)

I am not at all thirteen years old tho. (Twelve? Eleven?)

I do know a very good doctor as well. (I'll bet you do)

I was never dropped on my head at all. (Jury is out on that one)

I had a lot of attention (probably from that doctor)

I don't need a so called restraining order (we all differ on that)
Hi Vicar. I heard that little Wee Wee was so smelly that he made Right Guard go left.

Old 09-13-2008, 08:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Lol oh you do talk shit why are you getting so angry for. Sweating are you boy. Can't take the truth can you. Nope never have been mental and never will. Oh but I do know a heck of a lot about business hint I am rich and successful. But see that's funny as I am already rich and successful something you will never be. But I will get married tho and everyone will have me because I am rich and successful something you never will be. Yip but I will have children tho something you will never be good at having. Nope never have been a so called gay and a sleazebag and never will. No I won't listen to you talking shit anymore it's getting boring do you ever talk some sense. Like I have said why are you so angry for can't take the truth well too bad.

Yes I do own a business but I never have said I don't own a company as I don't. I never said I did in the first place anyway. But I do own a website tho nothing to do with you tho why are you being jealous for. No never have been and never will why are you so obsess with me yeah excatly get some help with that. Lol but you don't know where I am tho and besides I wouldn't lower my standers anyway. It would be boring seeing you as a person and as for your dogs they must be bored hearing you go on all the time. Anyway all the best
THE SMALL MATTER OF MONEY.

I think its WeeWee who is doing the sweating,not me.He is also the one who is boring,he repeats the same silly little phrases over and over and over again.
People who are genuinely rich and successful dont brag about it.Take me for example,have I mentioned how much money and how many businesses I own.No siree.Thats because its rude to brag about such matters.Although I have to admit I cant complain about my champagne and caviar lifestyle,or the fabulous women I sleep with,ooh er,sorry go out with!
Of course I cant divulge any details of my offshore accounts and other shall we say "investments"on these pages either in case the taxman gets wind of things.
Well must dash,toodle pip!

Old 09-13-2008, 10:50 AM
Banned

[quote=Alo Vera;577262]

MENTAL HEALTH ACT 1973.

The desperation continues to deepen in this patient.He clearly becomes confused when bombarded with e.mails that tax his reasoning.Basic instinct takes over and blind panic ensues.If words are used containing more than two vowels or pronouns and adjectives,then total confusion reigns,and panic sets in.
This culminates in sweating bouts and retaliation using foul and base language.Often the word "shit" is used endlessly in a bid to express the frustration felt inside.
Example.1.
[quote]Nope never have had rooted feelings of usefulness and never will.[Unquote].
This is a sure sign of the patients feelings of being unwanted at childhood.

Example.2.
[quote] Yip I can feed myself tho. Lol but I am not at all thirteen years old tho. I am much older than that.[Unquote]
A feeble attempt to show himself as a more mature person than his scribblings testify.

Example.3.
Quote:
But I am not at all sweating you don't know where I live so you can't say fuck all. I don't at all have so called feelings of desperation at all. But I haven't got a odour problem at all.[Unquote]
Proof of the sweating attacks being prominent 24/7,and more obscenities in a desperate attempt to shock and provoke retaliation.Again a vain attempt to show his assumed strength and superiority.Also shows fear that his opponents may actually know where he lives,a clear indication of his doubt as to whether he may actually get caught and punished for his behaviour.

Example.4.
[Quote.]It works both ways. In fact if they said something nice to be I would be even nicer back to them as well. That is how I work.[Unquote].
Signs of lack of attention in childhood.An indication that the patient secretly craves affection and attention.The patient does not know how to achieve this as he can only generate hate.This hate is deep-rooted and is symptomatic of the early "accidental" dropping onto concrete in childhood.

Synopsis.
Following more study of this patient I withdraw my opinion of the mental age group I suggested as thirteen years of age.On reflection it is nearer to eleven.
This is based on recent postings received from the patient,proving this beyond all reasonable doubt.--.
MENTAL HEALTH ACT 1973.

It is indicative that WeeWee has deviated from his normal pattern of answering responses in numerical order.He has by-passed my posting and gone to others more easily answered.This is due to the patients fear of the unknown.i.e:-
The patients opponents are more intelligient than he.
More rich and successful than he.
Can speak English.
Understand "jive".
Fear of "being found out and punished".
Not understanding long words of more than four letters.

I am tomorrow passing this case on to a more experienced specialist in "Magnus Nerviosa" for a second opinion as some of the symptoms this patient are suffering from are relatively unknown.