report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Chat Here
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2008, 03:24 PM
U.S.A. #1

Re: Have you met wwek28 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe2k8 View Post
Lol oh well I think you find you lieing and your shits lieing that causes problems. Go and complian to google if you don't like it. Was it what was it called how to spot liers. Lol no problem disorders with me at all. Your lieing I think is getting the better of you oh well shit.

Lol don't need to recover for what. You don't need to have recovery just for telling the truth. Like the saying goes ' HONESTLY IS THE BEST POLICY and ' LIEING WON'T GET YOU NOWHERE LIERS ALWAYS GET FOUND OUT. So in words you can understand telling the truth is the best way but liers like you lot will soon get found out and banned and then it will be me still on here and you lot banned. Anyway all the best
Why don't you take a course in English.

Old 09-08-2008, 12:16 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
Why don't you take a course in English.
Old Timer

Sadly, wwe2k8's standard of spelling and grammar is pretty typical of the state of British education. Far too many teenagers leave our schools with appallingly low levels of maths and english - there was an examiner recently who revealed that a student would be awarded marks on a test paper if he wrote the word 'F**k'. Plus the student would get additional marks if he put an exclamation mark after the word.

British education is currently a complete joke. That is why we end up with mindless chavs like wwe2k8 on forums like this.

Richard

Old 09-08-2008, 06:44 AM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichyJ View Post
Old Timer

Sadly, wwe2k8's standard of spelling and grammar is pretty typical of the state of British education. Far too many teenagers leave our schools with appallingly low levels of maths and english - there was an examiner recently who revealed that a student would be awarded marks on a test paper if he wrote the word 'F**k'. Plus the student would get additional marks if he put an exclamation mark after the word.

British education is currently a complete joke. That is why we end up with mindless chavs like wwe2k8 on forums like this.

Richard
Well put my friend. And sad to say our education system is also lacking in a lot of areas with a lot of drop outs as well. It seems that their motto is " Why should I have to learn this when someone else already knows it. "

Old 09-08-2008, 06:55 AM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
Lol oh what a nothor idiot. Why would I need to take a english course. The words I use are of the english dictonary and what I say makes sense and is the truth. Are you english?.

It wouldn't seem you are as you can not understand with what I am saying. Go get your walking stick. Anyway all the best
And it seem that your terminology and punctuation both leave something to be desired. I assume that you haven't flunked sandbox in kindergarden more than twice.

Old 09-08-2008, 07:22 AM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
Lol oh richy when will you stop your useless ranting and raveing?. You seem to not know anything at all. Well except you are good at talking shit and not able to back it up at all. So I will tell you that you are good at that. No my spelling and grammer is brilliant can you see any spelling mistakes or grammer mistakes?. No you can't like always speak shit and like always can't back it up at all.

Lol we don't care about the british education these days we didn't ask and we don't want to know. You etc might want to but other people on other threads don't care and don't want to know. Lol so talk about me so called ranting and raveing I don't far from it. You going on about british eduction these days is ranting and raveing.

But like always you will talk shit and you can not back it up. Well if you don't like the way british education is going then complain instead of ranting and raveing and talking shit that you can not back up. No not at all my mind is successful and strong and no I am not a chav far from it never have and never will but then again you keep on talking shit and not able to back it up. Lol stop going on and do something useful. Anyway all the best
Perfect grammar , not really, your lack of properly placed commas and periods really are lacking.

Old 09-08-2008, 07:56 AM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
Lol no not at all everything I say is properly spelt,said, and placed aswell Why are you going on talking shit that you can not back up at all?. Why are you ranting and raveing all the time for what?. Well you are amercian and you live in america.

Now I respect most of the amercians and I love the country america as well. But you make your country look a complete joke. Maybe you talk shit because you have been in these get rich quick schemes, you have been conned and you haven't liked it so you talk shit and complian lol go talk shit somewhere else what you are saying is boring. Anyway all the best
Well I can guess that you not only flunked sandbox in kindergarden, but your potty training as well. Anyone can tell that by the foul stench coming out of your mouth.

Old 09-08-2008, 08:23 AM
Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichyJ View Post
Old Timer

Richard

Hmmmmm... seems like an International Development; quite the same here in the U.S. as well. Presently, in many of the States, if parents care about their children and want them to attend school classes unmolested, by thugs and primitive types, they have to put them in private schools and pay extra money. As well, being allowed to say opening prayers for the day and respect the National Flag.
Still paying school taxes for the others to go and just hang out. Sadly, there are some families that cannot afford the private schools and so have no recourse but to send their children to the public schools. Children that attend there that want to get an education are hazed, bullied and their money and lunches and possessions get stolen.
Many skip school and hang out at friends houses because they are afraid to go to school anymore.

Last edited by coontie : 09-08-2008 at 08:28 AM.

Old 09-08-2008, 08:33 AM
Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Quote:
Lol anothor one who goes on and on with your useless ranting and raveing. Well others on other threads don't care about the british eduction these days. If you two shits don't like it why haven't you complain yet instead of both talking shit and can not back it up. So what if people drop out of school again you haven't got no proof and yet again you talking shit that you can not back up.

Their motto lol when have they said a motto again you are getting boring now lol with you talking shit. They haven't said a motto so why make up shit.Go talk shit somewhere else not that you will get listen to tho. Oh yes you both are propably old people who go on to today's youth talking shit all the time and will not be able to back it up. A word of advice to you both stop going on just because us lot who are much more younger than you two are better than you. Anyway all the best

If you are suggesting that you are the best of the people of your nation then that is quite sad.
BUT, I seriously doubt that. Your Nation seems to be proud and a good example to the world. No thanks to obvious scum like you, punk!

Old 09-08-2008, 10:36 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I'm new on this site and I just ran into the post of "wwe2K8".This kid sounds like he is a loner that does nothing but talk back to people on a computer because he is afraid to talk that way face to face with a real live person.The more you answer his post the more he likes to talk trash.

Old 09-08-2008, 10:53 AM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlenMac View Post
I'm new on this site and I just ran into the post of "wwe2K8".This kid sounds like he is a loner that does nothing but talk back to people on a computer because he is afraid to talk that way face to face with a real live person.The more you answer his post the more he likes to talk trash.
You said it.

Old 09-08-2008, 11:03 AM
Banned

You are quite right.This guy is trailer trash.Please dont let "oiks" like him put you off posting on Scam.com.This is a fine website that allows the general public to expose those that need to be in order to defend the general populace from fraudsters and conmen.
They are out there in abundance.
Unfortunately for all of us with this truly in mind we also have to suffer the mindless morons that try to "latch on".
Its only a matter of time before things change for sure.

Old 09-08-2008, 11:39 AM
Father Evangelicus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl Lee Tobed View Post
You are quite right.This guy is trailer trash.Please dont let "oiks" like him put you off posting on Scam.com.This is a fine website that allows the general public to expose those that need to be in order to defend the general populace from fraudsters and conmen.
Unfortunately for all of us with this truly in mind we also have to suffer the mindless morons that try to "latch on".
Absolutely.When one puts things into perspective,and you consider that half the world are starving,and that there are always numerous countries at war with one another,why do we bother about people that have benefited from being born into such a noble country as the U.K.but didnt take advantage of getting at least a basic education?
There are millions of people out there living in deprived countries that if given the opportunity to be British would have grabbed it with both hands and become whatever they could be,overcoming all obstacles to become an upstanding educated pillar of the community.

But unfortunately we do have the dregs of humanity,to contend with.

Old 09-08-2008, 12:07 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl Lee Tobed View Post
Seems like the only thing this wee wee guy(or girl) has to expose is him/her self so what's someone like that doing on a scam.con site?

Old 09-08-2008, 01:59 PM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
Seems like the only thing this wee wee guy(or girl) has to expose is him/her self so what's someone like that doing on a scam.con site?
doing what he/she does best and that is making an utter and complete fool of him/her self

Old 09-08-2008, 02:57 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Another SCAMMER on the loose - how does one get rid of such scammers... bad grammar, bad language, GET RID OF WWE2K8 another SCAMMER...

Old 09-08-2008, 05:52 PM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
Lol is that all you got to say?. Or has the cat got your tounge. Or better yet have you bored yourself by talking shit that you can't back up. Anyway all the best
There is no way that a moron like you can bait me. And you should be thankful that I am not a moderator because I would ban you faster than a New York heartbeat. And that is all I have to say to the likes of you.

Old 09-09-2008, 02:33 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
There is no way that a moron like you can bait me. And you should be thankful that I am not a moderator because I would ban you faster than a New York heartbeat. And that is all I have to say to the likes of you.
You really shouldn't respond to him - it gives him the attention he so craves. You need to understand - he's a kid in a bedroom with a pile of dirty gay boy mags and a calloused hand from being a wee willie winker. The only communication he has with the outside world is through posting his drivel here. He's got no-one else to talk to except his mummy. No friends. No money. Just a personal hygiene problem and a lack of education.

By all means pity him - but please, remember rule No 1, don't talk to him.

TheVicar

---------------
Any Ads seen here are not mine but inserted by the forum.
I am prepared to assist, wherever I can, people with a genuine desire to make money on the net without being ripped off. PM me for a link to useful information. Please be aware that you may have to wait some time for a reply - unlike the 'gurus' I work at my internet business. And, just to be quite clear, I do not sell any products related to Internet Marketing. Nor do I produce any.

Old 09-09-2008, 04:20 AM
Bronze Member

Hi Vicar

You will have noted that wwe2k8 does not post after about 8am on a weekday, and not before 3.30 pm. This suggests that he goes to school. Hopefully, he is not a teacher but is in the retards' remedial class.

Richard