report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-05-2008, 09:57 AM
luciano's Avatar
luciano luciano is offline
Degenerate Gambler
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,471
Concerns over McCains VP Choice

Ok, first let me say Im a registered Independent, In 2000 I voted for Al Gore, in 2004 I didnt vote for president, I voted, just not for a presidential candidate(I figured we were screwed either way). I voted for Bob Casey Jr. in 2006, and I have voted for Arlen Specter in 1998, 2004, and I will again in 2010 if he runs.

Up until last Friday, I planned to vote for John McCain for President. I can see through the weak Democratic propaganda that voting for him is equal to voting for Bush for 4 more years. John McCain picked Sarah Palin as his running mate and like most of the nation I said, "Who the hell is that?" I reserved my judgement until I learned more about her.

Okay, now that we got that out the way, what the fuck is this guy thinking? I cannot understand why in god's name he picked this woman, I hear the soundbytes of Sean Hannity saying she has united the party and I think he is lieing through his teeth for the good of the party. If you are really a Republican and think this woman was the best choice for VP, you are either lying through your teeth or you are insane.

People say that they dont look at the VP when they make their decision for voting on a president, but this year I believe you have to when looking to vote for either candidate, because there are 2 undeniable facts about both candidates. McCain is old, and I gotta think being shot down over Vietnam and tortured has taken years off his life. Obama is black, yes thats right I said it, he is black and while I hope it never happens, but there is a piece of white trailer park trash sitting somewhere with his white hood on polishing his AR-15 off hoping to get to use it. So if you arent looking at either VP candidate as being our next president, I think you need to recognize this.

Now lets look at this woman.

A- She doesnt believe in teaching contraception in schools and thinks abstinence education is the best policy. She has a 17 year old daughter who is now pregnant, Im not attacking her beliefs here but more her ability to look after her own house, I applaud her daughter for deciding to keep her baby, because I am against abortion 99.7% of the time, and being too young to have a baby isnt a reason to have an abortion, thats a cop out. If this woman cant look after her own house, how do I expect her to look after this nation?

B-McCain is really old

C- She has a 4 month old baby with down syndrome, I have a cousin with down syndrome, he is 31 years old, lives with his parents and always will, when he was a kid he had to be watched constantly, by both my aunt and uncle. Its an incredibly stressful situation that requires time and a presence of both parents as much as possible, yet this woman is looking to further her political career. Instead of resigning as Alaska's governor and looking after her son, she is filling out questionairre's being vetted for VP. Where are the family values Republicans? Who is gonna look after this kid when 3 months into McCain's presidency he keels over and she actually has to work? We are not talking about Alaska here where she could sleep through her governorship, this is the whole nation.

D- McCain is incredibly old

So I gotta ask why in the hell did they pick her? Why couldnt they just pick any of the other 500 people the democrats hate like Romney, Giuliani, and if he was really desperate for a woman, Kay Bailey Hutchison?

I just dont get it, and I think the Republicans are quietly saying to themselves "WTF" too but will never admit it without being behind a one foot thick sound proof concrete wall or as we have seen unless they think they are on commercial break and the mike was left on.

I have always looked at McCain as one of the good politicians in Washington, his ability to work with the other side and actually try to get important legislation passed(even if he fails most of the time because of partisanship) is something I am endeared to him for and I would/will of been proud to vote for him but Im concerned about Palin.

Now I will support either candidate that wins(Obama or McCain) and if McCain dies, I would support Palin but I would be worried, she cant even look after her home. I will not be voting for Obama, his experience at the federal level troubles me and the people he has associated himself with over the years troubles me(Wright, Ayers, Farrakhan, Rezko, etc.). I think hes a good guy and to tell you the truth I know we will be better off with whoever wins this election than we were over the last 8 years.

I just think it was a bad choice is all, Im wondering if any or GOP members here will admit it too.

Im probably gonna vote for him, but I will have these thoughts in the back of my head. I wish he would come out and say he would only seek 1 term as president.


Did I mention he is really really old?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by gussser
DC You post on so many different subjects that it hard to keep up with it all. Unconfuse me---ARE YOU JEWISH?????
Take the Quiz! Are you left?Right? Middle?

The Quiz!


Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 09-05-2008, 10:05 AM
Grim17's Avatar
Grim17 Grim17 is offline
Most Valued Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: SW United States
Posts: 6,759
Re: Concerns over McCains VP Choice

I've got to disagree with you pal. She is a breath of fresh air. She has an 80% approval rating as governor of Alaska, and the way she got elected to the job was by exposing corruption in both parties.

This lady has more experience than Obama does, and more executive experience than Biden and Obama combined.

She is middle America and is as far from a Washington insider as they come.

No matter what the outcome of this election, I thing Sarah Palin will eventually become America's first woman president, and I will be right there to pull the lever for her.



Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 09-05-2008, 10:11 AM
luciano's Avatar
luciano luciano is offline
Degenerate Gambler
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,471
Re: Concerns over McCains VP Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
I've got to disagree with you pal. She is a breath of fresh air. She has an 80% approval rating as governor of Alaska, and the way she got elected to the job was by exposing corruption in both parties.

This lady has more experience than Obama does, and more executive experience than Biden and Obama combined.

She is middle America and is as far from a Washington insider as they come.

No matter what the outcome of this election, I thing Sarah Palin will eventually become America's first woman president, and I will be right there to pull the lever for her.

Come on, thats about as weak as the dems saying voting for McCain is like voting for 4 more years of Bush. She has no experience whatsoever for the job she will have thrust on her if McCain kicks the bucket. We are talking about Alaska man. If she has more experience than Obama what does that really mean? He has no experience!

Grim, who were you hoping McCain would pick before Friday? Truthfully?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by gussser
DC You post on so many different subjects that it hard to keep up with it all. Unconfuse me---ARE YOU JEWISH?????
Take the Quiz! Are you left?Right? Middle?

The Quiz!

Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 09-05-2008, 10:19 AM
Self Employed
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Concerns over McCains VP Choice

she left Wasilla - a town of 9000 folks - $20,000,000 in debt as Mayor

She admitted publically she knows nothing about Iraq

She admitted publically she knows nothing about the role of a VP

Her speech had no substance and was nothing but an attack smear message written by Bush's folks

The Right says she has more Executive Expc than Obama ... really? SHE HAS MORE ALSO THAN MCCAIN!!!


The Right would welcome OJ as VP if Dobson told Hannity that the Juice was reborn

The Right has no agenda .... that is why they attack and smear Barack

Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 09-05-2008, 10:21 AM
Grim17's Avatar
Grim17 Grim17 is offline
Most Valued Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: SW United States
Posts: 6,759
Re: Concerns over McCains VP Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciano View Post
Come on, thats about as weak as the dems saying voting for McCain is like voting for 4 more years of Bush. She has no experience whatsoever for the job she will have thrust on her if McCain kicks the bucket. We are talking about Alaska man. If she has more experience than Obama what does that really mean? He has no experience!

Grim, who were you hoping McCain would pick before Friday? Truthfully?
I already stated that I was pulling for Romney, only because I thought she was not in the running.

Obama's only political experience is as a state senator, where he voted "present" 130 times... All the man had to do, was vote "yes" or "no", and 130 times he couldn't even do that.

This lady at worse, has the same political experience as Obama. The difference here is, she is running as the VP, and Obama is on the top of the democratic ticket.

Experience is supposed to be the number 1 pick and the lesser as the number 2, not the other way around.

Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 09-05-2008, 10:27 AM
luciano's Avatar
luciano luciano is offline
Degenerate Gambler
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,471
Re: Concerns over McCains VP Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
I already stated that I was pulling for Romney, only because I thought she was not in the running.

Obama's only political experience is as a state senator, where he voted "present" 130 times... All the man had to do, was vote "yes" or "no", and 130 times he couldn't even do that.

This lady at worse, has the same political experience as Obama. The difference here is, she is running as the VP, and Obama is on the top of the democratic ticket.

Experience is supposed to be the number 1 pick and the lesser as the number 2, not the other way around.

Well I agree with you on everything there, the democratic ticket should probably be flipped around but Biden is no rock star so they wont vote for him.

The bolded part is why I plan to vote for McCain, I really wish he would say he will only seek 1 term though. He's a geezer, Romney is the OBVIOUS choice. I guess being a "maverick" isnt always good, in this situation I wish he didnt have so much courage and took the safe pick(Romney). We will see how it goes though.

Nice seeing you Grimmy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by gussser
DC You post on so many different subjects that it hard to keep up with it all. Unconfuse me---ARE YOU JEWISH?????
Take the Quiz! Are you left?Right? Middle?

The Quiz!

Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 09-05-2008, 10:29 AM
Grim17's Avatar
Grim17 Grim17 is offline
Most Valued Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: SW United States
Posts: 6,759
Re: Concerns over McCains VP Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciano View Post
Well I agree with you on everything there, the democratic ticket should probably be flipped around but Biden is no rock star so they wont vote for him.

The bolded part is why I plan to vote for McCain, I really wish he would say he will only seek 1 term though. He's a geezer, Romney is the OBVIOUS choice. I guess being a "maverick" isnt always good, in this situation I wish he didnt have so much courage and took the safe pick(Romney). We will see how it goes though.

Nice seeing you Grimmy.
Good to see you to luciano... Hope you plan on contributing more.

Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 09-05-2008, 10:34 AM
Self Employed
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Concerns over McCains VP Choice

Luciano:

you have kids?

and voting for McCain??


OMG ... McCain knows nothing about economics and is strictly interested in
only killing as many innocent Muslims
as he can in a quick fashion

Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 09-05-2008, 10:46 AM
luciano's Avatar
luciano luciano is offline
Degenerate Gambler
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,471
Re: Concerns over McCains VP Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Self Employed View Post
Luciano:

you have kids?

and voting for McCain??


OMG ... McCain knows nothing about economics and is strictly interested in
only killing as many innocent Muslims
as he can in a quick fashion

Yes I have kids. Im gonna be frank with you here because thats the way I am, if they arent American I could care less about the Muslims. I dont really believe your insane thoughts that McCain is hell bent on killing muslims either. Im worried more about what is going on here in America and the economy and feel McCain is the best choice. Im gonna say something really crazy here just for you: I wholeheartedly think McCain will get us out of Iraq quicker than Obama will and more responsibly.

Obama is all over the place on issues and he has zero loyalty. He sat in Wright's church for 20 years, and he married him and his wife, but at the first sign of some controversy he abandoned his pastor. Wright is a nut but he sat there every Sunday for 20 years? Who is really the nut? One day Obama says one thing, the next day he says the exact opposite, depending on the audience. His recent trip to Israel is proof of that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by gussser
DC You post on so many different subjects that it hard to keep up with it all. Unconfuse me---ARE YOU JEWISH?????
Take the Quiz! Are you left?Right? Middle?

The Quiz!

Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 09-05-2008, 10:48 AM
Jreed's Avatar
Jreed Jreed is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,000
Re: Concerns over McCains VP Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciano View Post
Ok, first let me say Im a registered Independent, In 2000 I voted for Al Gore, in 2004 I didnt vote for president, I voted, just not for a presidential candidate(I figured we were screwed either way). I voted for Bob Casey Jr. in 2006, and I have voted for Arlen Specter in 1998, 2004, and I will again in 2010 if he runs.

Up until last Friday, I planned to vote for John McCain for President. I can see through the weak Democratic propaganda that voting for him is equal to voting for Bush for 4 more years. John McCain picked Sarah Palin as his running mate and like most of the nation I said, "Who the hell is that?" I reserved my judgement until I learned more about her.

Okay, now that we got that out the way, what the fuck is this guy thinking? I cannot understand why in god's name he picked this woman, I hear the soundbytes of Sean Hannity saying she has united the party and I think he is lieing through his teeth for the good of the party. If you are really a Republican and think this woman was the best choice for VP, you are either lying through your teeth or you are insane.

People say that they dont look at the VP when they make their decision for voting on a president, but this year I believe you have to when looking to vote for either candidate, because there are 2 undeniable facts about both candidates. McCain is old, and I gotta think being shot down over Vietnam and tortured has taken years off his life. Obama is black, yes thats right I said it, he is black and while I hope it never happens, but there is a piece of white trailer park trash sitting somewhere with his white hood on polishing his AR-15 off hoping to get to use it. So if you arent looking at either VP candidate as being our next president, I think you need to recognize this.

Now lets look at this woman.

A- She doesnt believe in teaching contraception in schools and thinks abstinence education is the best policy. She has a 17 year old daughter who is now pregnant, Im not attacking her beliefs here but more her ability to look after her own house, I applaud her daughter for deciding to keep her baby, because I am against abortion 99.7% of the time, and being too young to have a baby isnt a reason to have an abortion, thats a cop out. If this woman cant look after her own house, how do I expect her to look after this nation?

B-McCain is really old

C- She has a 4 month old baby with down syndrome, I have a cousin with down syndrome, he is 31 years old, lives with his parents and always will, when he was a kid he had to be watched constantly, by both my aunt and uncle. Its an incredibly stressful situation that requires time and a presence of both parents as much as possible, yet this woman is looking to further her political career. Instead of resigning as Alaska's governor and looking after her son, she is filling out questionairre's being vetted for VP. Where are the family values Republicans? Who is gonna look after this kid when 3 months into McCain's presidency he keels over and she actually has to work? We are not talking about Alaska here where she could sleep through her governorship, this is the whole nation.

D- McCain is incredibly old

So I gotta ask why in the hell did they pick her? Why couldnt they just pick any of the other 500 people the democrats hate like Romney, Giuliani, and if he was really desperate for a woman, Kay Bailey Hutchison?

I just dont get it, and I think the Republicans are quietly saying to themselves "WTF" too but will never admit it without being behind a one foot thick sound proof concrete wall or as we have seen unless they think they are on commercial break and the mike was left on.

I have always looked at McCain as one of the good politicians in Washington, his ability to work with the other side and actually try to get important legislation passed(even if he fails most of the time because of partisanship) is something I am endeared to him for and I would/will of been proud to vote for him but Im concerned about Palin.

Now I will support either candidate that wins(Obama or McCain) and if McCain dies, I would support Palin but I would be worried, she cant even look after her home. I will not be voting for Obama, his experience at the federal level troubles me and the people he has associated himself with over the years troubles me(Wright, Ayers, Farrakhan, Rezko, etc.). I think hes a good guy and to tell you the truth I know we will be better off with whoever wins this election than we were over the last 8 years.

I just think it was a bad choice is all, Im wondering if any or GOP members here will admit it too.

Im probably gonna vote for him, but I will have these thoughts in the back of my head. I wish he would come out and say he would only seek 1 term as president.


Did I mention he is really really old?

Like you I am an independant. I have voted for both parties in the past. I tend to agree more with the old-school republican philosophies of smaller spending and smaller government. But neither party supports that these days. I am still very undecided on this vote. I disagree with McCain on many things. But I don't beleive Obama, and I have no idea what he truly stands for or wants to change. That ignores all his questionable past and current relationships.

In my eyes I am voting for either McCain who I disagree with but respect...or an unknown who gives a good speech.

I didn't know who Palin was...and still don't. I've heard her speak...but it's been very limited. I do agree with your concerns. McCain is very old. Should he pass...she will be president.

I will say this one thing about that scenario...and I know I will get flamed.
I personally think she would be a better president than Obama. I don't think she is experienced enough right now (neither is obama)...but given a year or two as VP will certainly get her up to speed quick.

And to answer your question of why he chose her...
To spite Hillary of course.
__________________
"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid."
-John Wayne

Reply With Quote

  #11  
Old 09-05-2008, 10:59 AM
Self Employed
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Concerns over McCains VP Choice

Funny as hell ...

Luciano: McCain flip/flops on all issues and I notice you didnt mention Palin's "spiritual
advisor" who said the Jews deserve to be
attacked while Palin sat in the crowd

Good ... tell your kids to get ready as McCain is going to bring back the draft and I will enjoy the FLOCKIES who are dense enough to vote for McConfused and the Wolfe Killer into office

McCain cant name how many houses he has

McCain has no clue who is training who in Iraq

McCain admitted publically he knows nothing about Economics

Palin supports killing defenseless animals

Palin was Mayor of a town of 9000 - she left it $ 20,000,000 in devt

Palin admitted she knows nothing about Iraq

Palin admitted she knows nothing about the role of the VP

Great pair ... Bush 43 II and the Neo Nazi Religious freak in charge

Let it Burn as this country is Offiically done

Reply With Quote

  #12  
Old 09-05-2008, 11:12 AM
luciano's Avatar
luciano luciano is offline
Degenerate Gambler
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,471
Re: Concerns over McCains VP Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jreed View Post
Like you I am an independant. I have voted for both parties in the past. I tend to agree more with the old-school republican philosophies of smaller spending and smaller government. But neither party supports that these days. I am still very undecided on this vote. I disagree with McCain on many things. But I don't beleive Obama, and I have no idea what he truly stands for or wants to change. That ignores all his questionable past and current relationships.

In my eyes I am voting for either McCain who I disagree with but respect...or an unknown who gives a good speech.

I didn't know who Palin was...and still don't. I've heard her speak...but it's been very limited. I do agree with your concerns. McCain is very old. Should he pass...she will be president.

I will say this one thing about that scenario...and I know I will get flamed.
I personally think she would be a better president than Obama. I don't think she is experienced enough right now (neither is obama)...but given a year or two as VP will certainly get her up to speed quick.

And to answer your question of why he chose her...
To spite Hillary of course.
Good Post JReed, the bolded part is probably right. I agree that no one really wants to be an old-school republican too, maybe Ron Paul but that guy never had a chance. If Obama becomes president I wonder how many new bureaucracies will be created. I fear the only jobs he will create, will be government jobs.

Palin may very well be able to do the job but Im concerned like I said. After I heard all the info about her family, I questioned whether they vetted her at all. It seems like a desparate choice to me. I hope most of the Independents are leaning McCain like you and I.

I know I came off harsh on the woman, I dont think she is a bad person, I just dont think she is president material. I hope Im wrong, because my man is old, lol.



SE, I read your post and I think you need to seek some meds. Its just hateful rambling, most of your posts are. We got a guy like that already at scam, dchristie, if you are the second coming of dchristie you should learn to be informed a little better like him and come up with slick words like Zio-Nazi, Iraq-Nam, and use the word monkey at least 7 times per post. You are almost there, keep working at it buddy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by gussser
DC You post on so many different subjects that it hard to keep up with it all. Unconfuse me---ARE YOU JEWISH?????
Take the Quiz! Are you left?Right? Middle?

The Quiz!

Reply With Quote

  #13  
Old 09-05-2008, 11:32 AM
Self Employed
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Concerns over McCains VP Choice

She Was Not Vetted

Eod

Reply With Quote

  #14  
Old 09-05-2008, 11:51 AM
luciano's Avatar
luciano luciano is offline
Degenerate Gambler
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,471
Re: Concerns over McCains VP Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Self Employed View Post
She Was Not Vetted

Eod
Oh I think she was vetted, I just think they were hell bent on picking a woman, and since she is a mother with school-age children I think they thought she would identify with the disgruntled Hillary supporting women like my wife and mother. It hasnt worked with my mom or my wife, my wife is gonna vote for Obama unless I put her in a cage on election day and my mom says she isnt voting.

Last week though I was surprised, my mom went to see Obama at his first rally after the DNC a couple towns over from where we live and she still says she isnt voting, she just wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I went with her because my father wouldnt and Obama was 1.5 hours late
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by gussser
DC You post on so many different subjects that it hard to keep up with it all. Unconfuse me---ARE YOU JEWISH?????
Take the Quiz! Are you left?Right? Middle?

The Quiz!

Reply With Quote

  #15  
Old 09-05-2008, 11:59 AM
Nickdfresh's Avatar
Nickdfresh Nickdfresh is offline
Drivin' the van
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 1,616
Re: Concerns over McCains VP Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
I've got to disagree with you pal. She is a breath of fresh air. She has an 80% approval rating as governor of Alaska, and the way she got elected to the job was by exposing corruption in both parties.
...

And then adding to it on her own...
__________________


Reply With Quote

  #16  
Old 09-05-2008, 12:07 PM
Self Employed
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Concerns over McCains VP Choice

Palin bankrupt the town of Waslin
Palin supports killing Innocent wolves
Palin fucked around on her husband
Palin lied right out of the box about her
"bridge" story
Palin has abused Power as Gov of Alaska


The "breath of fresh air" with Palin is equal to breating in the fumes that come out of the tailpipe of a pickup truck

Reply With Quote

  #17  
Old 09-05-2008, 01:06 PM
Jax74's Avatar
Jax74 Jax74 is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,096
Re: Concerns over McCains VP Choice

I do have to say I agree with much of what both Luciano and Jreed are saying. There are questions about Sarah Palin but I like her. If you think about it, did we know anything more about Obama than we do about her before Obama ran for pesrident? For most people the answer is no. In fact after 19 months of running for president do we know much more about Obama even now?

Palin has more applicable experience in my view and at the least has as much experience as Obama. Obama essentially has done nothing but write a couple books, run for president and vote "present".

You know whats funny, the whole argument has become Obamas experience vs Palins experience, that does not bode well for the Obama camp as it is creating the impression the McCain is just assumed to have far more applicable experience than Obama. That might just be the deciding facter for many many independant voters.

Obama better start running against McCain.

And Luciano, while I respect your opinion and I think it is very well thought out I think you are wrong about Palin. I think on a large scale she has united the party. She embodies the values and ideas that most conservatives believed McCain was lacking. At least that is the perception of her and peoples perception plays a large part in how they vote.

Reply With Quote

  #18  
Old 09-05-2008, 01:12 PM
Self Employed
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Concerns over McCains VP Choice

Jax:

what planet do you live on?

Obama doesn't give a shit about Annie
Oakley and stated such yesterday

Palin is an assclown and the only ones
impressed are the DITTOHEADS who think
Bush is a Great President

Jax posts and gets called out almost every time

Do your homework next time


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tell Us Your Concerns-- After I Take This Call pwrone Political Chat 3 08-13-2009 01:33 PM
Are you American? This concerns you.. planing103 Political Chat 0 03-20-2009 07:53 AM
Coulter on Mortgage bailout and McCains innocence pwrone Political Chat 27 10-10-2008 09:55 AM
To whom this concerns goodwitchofthesouth Political Chat 2 01-17-2008 11:26 AM
BCM - Best Choice Magazines subscrip choice not the best choice Lmarton Internet Scams 0 05-01-2007 08:14 AM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the Userís own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:53 AM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.