report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Corporate Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2008, 10:56 AM
I am new at Scam.com

FKC International - pyramid scheme, scam, or legit

Hey guys,

I've been approached by friends about this MLM type company:

http://www.fkcn.com/

I'm trying to see if it's in the same mold as Market America, etc. Basically, I want to dig up the details about them, but I'm having a real difficult time tracking them down on google (with a name like FKC, not too surprising)

Have any of you heard of it/had any experiences with these guys? Any stories to share? I'd like to know more about them but have found NOTHING about them beyond their own website.

Bookmark and Share

Old 07-07-2009, 01:44 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: FKC International - pyramid scheme, scam, or l

From what I know, it is a natural health supplement company that originated from China. They are just barely opening up in the U.S. so thats probably why you don't see much going on with the website. It's a legit company, and they are just getting started.

and YES, i even thought a company named "fkc" was kinda funny. but it stands for friendship, kindness, care.

My mom is opening up with the company and has been into network marketing/mlm stuff ever since i was born, so thats how I know the facts.

hope that helped, a little.

Old 01-07-2010, 10:23 PM
I am new at Scam.com

be Aware!!!
Fkc International Is A Complete Scam, You Just Waste Money To Buy Some Uselss Crap, Then Listen To Their Brain Wash And Force You Approch All Your Friends And Family To Make Them Waste Money, After They Are Done Doing That, You Become Worthless To Them. Be Aware! Don't Fall For Another Chinese Scam!!!

Old 01-22-2010, 05:07 PM
I am new at Scam.com

how do you define "scam"? My mother was approached by a friend offering her this fkc thing. My mom is not into networking but she bought the products, maybe because of friendship. I think that's around P13k or more that she gave to her friend but she did not receive anything in return that time. After about a week a delivery arrived in our house, a red box with xmas decor w/ products from FKC. She's been taking that "genesis" product or something (sounds like that but I forgot the name) and she said it helps in her bowel movement. She has a problem w/ constipation before. I think the FKC as the comp is not a fraud (I did a search and found this www.fkcn.com) but the scams might be the people offering this (make sure you know them before you give them the money) or better yet, you can buy their products online using credit cards so you don't have to give the person offering you cash. My mom told me to look at the business side because the product is effective, but i am not interested. FLP exhausted my appetite for this kind of business. :)

Old 11-03-2010, 08:32 AM
I am new at Scam.com

How would you know it is scam? I've been in this company for 5mos I dont think it is scam,,their products help me a lot and give my health back. Not only that they give me life time business too. If I were you try one of their products and see the differences.

Old 02-26-2011, 01:23 PM
Newbie Member

FKC International (www.FKCN.com) is a company that has a main office in the USA, California. Their products are vitamins and food supplements. There are two owners of the company. Both are from China and Chinese citizens. One of them is also a dual US citizen through immigration. They have a large following of members in China. There are no known board members or US citizen corporate officers.

FKC International does not have a health supplement lab or research facilities. FKC International does not have scientists conducting research in a lab. They appear to buy their product from a manufacturer and private label for their MLM business. FKC International does not manufacture their products. FKC publishes no product research. They declare no studies or proof of results. They are not regulated by the FDA. In general many vitamins are mixed and packaged in the US; however, most raw ingredients come from other nations like China.

Like all MLM companies the price of the product is inflated high enough to pay out everyone in the MLM binary down line and still have enough profit to run the company.
FKC International is not even in the top 500 MLM companies in the US.

Cost of FKC International membership is $250 to $750 US. Some have paid over $5,000 US for “specials”. No MLM will guarantee success. Usually, the rush of greed and potential of earnings is pitched to capture more members. As long as new members are joining the MLM - the company sustains itself. Statistically, few that pay to join an MLM will make their money back. Binary MLMs do not have long lives because they cannot sustain the payouts to members as the profit/expense starts to catch up. Binary MLMs eventually keep changing to lower the payouts to their "members" until the company "restructures", files bankruptcy, disappears, and or dissolves to eliminate the accumulated volume of points earned by its members to avoid payout.

There are excellent resources on the cautions of binary MLMs. There are more people that lose money following this style than earn money because a person has to sell to another person the "amount of money" they can make vs. a “product value”. Similar products offered by an MLM can be purchased at a store much cheaper (when you compare quantity, quantity, and ingredients).
[/size]

Last edited by scottbradford : 02-26-2011 at 01:35 PM.

Old 03-06-2011, 05:30 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Where are FKC international's product made? Have they passed the FDA tests?

Old 03-14-2011, 07:45 PM
I am new at Scam.com

FKC International is a legit organization that sells health food supplements. Members are encouraged to try the products before joining. Products can be purchased for as little as $38 + tax and shipping. If your purchases exceeds 200 Point Values (about $250 + Tax and shipping) you are eligible to become a member. You are not required to purchase anything from them once you become a member. What your membership allows you is you can bring in new members and be rewarded for it. Your membership stays with you even if you have been inactive for a long time. You can even transfer your membership to another person. The volume produced by your down line does not go away even if you are inactive.

Most members are repeat consumers of the products because the products really work. I tried their weight loss kit and after three weeks, I lost 10 lbs and my blood test results show improvement in my sugar level and in other tests for diabetes patients. I joined primarily for health reasons. I am diabetic and I wanted to improve my health. FKC had the products that suits my health needs.

Most marketing companies (whether MLM or not) do not have their own laboratories or manufacturing facility. Instead, they have sub-contracted researchers and manufacturers to develop and produce the products. Just because a marketing company does not have a research lab nor a facility means it is a scam. I used to work for a cosmetics company that sold off its manufacturing plant and used subcontractors to produce their products. The management simply wanted to focus on the marketing aspect of the business and not worry about the manufacturing issues.

The compensation package is designed so that there is no infinity of payment. There is a limit to the production volume in your network to prevent the payment of rewards to infinity. You can however build another network or store if you've reach the limit.

My advice to everyone is to try the products first on yourself or on somebody you care about. If it works, then go and share your story to others. That's how you start your business with FKC International. For an investment of less than $300, it is like buying a franchise that requires no additional monthly purchases to keep your "franchise license". You build your business by sharing your experience with others that may have the same health problems. People who put in more money are those that wanted to start their membership with three stores right away. Why? Maybe because they see the business opportunity. I started with one store and after experiencing the benefits of the products, I am convinced that I can share my story to others and get rewarded for doing so. I now have three stores and look forward to setting up more in the near future.

FKC International started marketing its products to the Chinese living in mainland China and to people in the neighboring Southeast Asian countries. Now it is selling to 40 countries all over the world. It's HQ is based in Southern California. It exports its products to China and other countries -- just the opposite of most companies are doing in US. It's manufacturing process conforms with the GMP standards set by NSA and NSF. This means, the quality is strictly scrutinized for consistency and potency. If you need more info go to their website, www.fkcn.com. I hope this helps.

Old 06-21-2011, 08:28 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I bought into FKC International. I know very well what is going on there. I sat in many of their meetings.

They are NOT regulated by the FDA. Because their products are considered food (and they charge expensive prices for that food for that matter). They will never make a claim about their products working because they legally can't. They will, however, have their "members" (who are trying to get their money back by selling the same bad bag of "get rich quick" lines) tell everyone how the products have cured them. They even hire doctors to make claims. Scam? YES. Have people made money? Yes. Have more people lost money than made money? YES. (way more). The people who are losing money lost it to the few people at the top who spin it and make money. I lost money and the products are nothing special. I buy the same vitamins at the store for way less now. I quit because I can't ask anyone who I care about to buy over expensive vitamins with a "get rich quick" line.

It's owned by a couple of Chinese guys that came over to the USA. They started in China because they were born there. US Court records show recent lawsuits regarding some partners.

Watch out for people all excited about how much money you will make! They made their money selling "money making" and they will be so excited about the money potential they will eventually think all their diseases are cured. The ones making money will try to keep the scam going because... well... they don't want to stop making money.

Consumer Beware.

Here are some of their favorite tag lines and tactics:
"Ground Floor Opportunity
Products that "work"
Synergistic"
Paid testimonials and testimonials by members who want to make money. - I know because my Hispanic cousin was paid to do one of these.
Claims by hired doctors and doctors who are "members"
"I'm rich now from selling FKC... I'll help you get rich too"
"FKC products cured my diabetes, arthritis, etc."
"Thanks to FKC products I can walk now" - that one is my favorite. I saw that claim in person.

Old 08-22-2011, 11:01 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Allegations won't do good.

Last edited by scambradford : 08-22-2011 at 11:04 AM.

Old 08-22-2011, 11:02 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
They will, however, have their "members" (who are trying to get their money back ** selling the same bad bag of "get rich quick" lines) tell everyone how the products have cured them.
FKC products indeed aid ample clients relieving their discomforts. View this video for more details:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXMyhIzyGdY

Get their money back? QUICK LINES? I will do the nice talk for you, People simply SHARE THE MIRACLE OF FKC PRODUCTS. That's it! Stay cool.

Quote:
They even hire doctors to make claims.
FKC don't hire doctors. Physicians and other allied professions are very glad to become members of FKC International, Inc., since we are very aware that: the company is truly committed in taking part in the duty of healthcare team under preventive,wellness and rehabilitative courses of traditional and alternative medicine and its supplements are supported with quality and science.

FKC hires office staffs such as Marketing officer, Company manager, accountant,...

Quote:
Scam? YES. Have people made money? Yes. Have more people lost money than made money? YES. (way more). The people who are losing money lost it to the few people at the top who spin it and make money.
FKC International Inc., is NOT a scam. The company will not be able to reach its 8 years in global market; will not be able to penetrate more than 40 countries (especially JAPAN and RUSSIA); and will not be able to sustain its humane healthcare and marketing strategy if it is a scam. I strongly believe ** virtue of transparency, in order for you to prove your self-proclaimed claim, you need to show valid documents embedded with seals from Department of Health, FDA or NSF. That would verify your self-proclaimed claim.

Quote:
I lost money and the products are nothing special. I buy the same vitamins at the store for way less now.
You don't lost your money, you bought FKC products. It is a very basic principle of buying. The products are: (1)miracle, if we sustain our daily intake, whilst, it is (2)special, in a form of its packaging and ingredients, however, nothing special if we ignore (1) and (2) with uneducated criticisms.

FKC International Inc., offers no simple vitamins, it offers, Vitamins and Minerals with Phytonutrients. We here, in this discussion thread, will be very glad if you will post the label and original price of the same vitamins you bought from a store. We will wait for you.

Quote:
I quit because I can't ask anyone who I care about to buy over expensive vitamins with a "get rich quick" line.

If you are worried about mentoring, feel free to ask me. You are still welcome in FKC. As Mr. Kenny Chang have stated, "...the company is very fair...we will still welcome them if they return..." And I must say that the company's management is humane, that is why it is blessed.

Quote:
It's owned ** a couple of Chinese guys that came over to the USA. They started in China because they were born there. US Court records show recent lawsuits regarding some partners.
You may refer to this link to further study the background of the people you maybe referring:
http://www.fkcn.com/portlets/staticH...ement/begin.do

I have searched all over the internet regarding your claims in line with recent lawsuits to some partners of FKC International Inc., I found no lawsuits. Are you pertaining to the management or its members? Well if you have the court records as you have mentioned, feel free to cite those. And we at FKC International, Inc will gladly answer you.

If you are unto the member(s), well, wisely speaking (suggesting as well), If I were you I will not be staring on the nature of a member if I am TRULY committed with the company's philosophy, mission and vision. It's a mental poison and a perverse action. After all, I will gain nothing from it and besides, the company will continue to grow according to its cause. Just a friendly reminder.

Quote:
Watch out for people all excited about how much money you will make! They made their money selling "money making" and they will be so excited about the money potential they will eventually think all their diseases are cured

Members of FKC do not merely think that they are cured, but they are consciously aware that they are far more capable from their former health condition. They achieved better health conditions through FKC products to be exact. Being cured and being well are two different words to be defined. The company does not claim cure of diseases. FKC International Inc., simply bring better health to planet earth.

Quote:
The ones making money will try to keep the scam going because... well... they don't want to stop making money.
Pioneer members of FKC have bigger responsibilities: to share the blessings and to be a bridge in bringing better health to other individuals. FKC International Inc., does not inculcate to its members of being too business minded, as a matter of fact, the company is open on providing free samples to those who aspire to test the effectivity of the supplements. The company professionally advice its members to adhere in: "Friendship Kindness Care", as the name of the company speaks.

If you aspire to DON'T stop making money, watch this video, it is not an FKC video, it will provide you moral lessons:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRbQqrZR4sM

Quote:
Consumer Beware.
Consumer be aware.

Quote:
Products that "work"
Synergistic"
Yes indeed, FKC products work synergistically producing NO SIDE EFFECT, NO ADVERSE EFFECT since ALL ingredients are natural. Remember, best products are backed-up with QUALITY and SCIENCE. And FKC International Inc, got it!

Quote:
Paid testimonials and testimonials ** members who want to make money. - I know because my Hispanic cousin was paid to do one of these.
Anyone can say that since we appear anonymous online. Anyone can claim hyperbolic phrases over this forum. Logically speaking, I can say as well, that you were paid to post something against the FKC International, Inc. Were you?

Quote:
Claims ** hired doctors and doctors who are "members" "I'm rich now from selling FKC... I'll help you get rich too"
Let me help you on the right way of thinking and success. Refrain from being too acrid. It would cause your hormones to fluctuate, producing undesirable mood swing and mental weaknesses. Believe me, it's no joke. The path to success is simply, to be optimistic and stay humble at all times.

Quote:
FKC products brought better health to its members.

Quote:
"Thanks to FKC products I can walk now" - that one is my favorite. I saw that claim in person.
You mentioned that you "saw", it means that you were there on the site, and saw a member who was able to walk better. It means you had witnessed the marvelous effect of FKC product, then why did you stop taking the supplements? What made you think it's a fraud and the company as a scam. Why too acrid? Why too much criticism have been cited against the company and its product if you can investigate further? To be vivid with you, there are clauses from your statements which are contradicting. Well, I strongly belive, your opinions are literally opinion, and your conclusion are logically, self-proclaimed and biased.

NOTE: To relieve your bitterness, I am willing to be your mentor in health and business aspects. :)

Old 08-22-2011, 11:43 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessjeans View Post
be Aware!!!
Fkc International Is A Complete Scam, You Just Waste Money To Buy Some Uselss Crap, Then Listen To Their Brain Wash And Force You Approch All Your Friends And Family To Make Them Waste Money, After They Are Done Doing That, You Become Worthless To Them. Be Aware! Don't Fall For Another Chinese Scam!!!
We are not talking about your company here. Stay cool buddy.

Old 08-23-2011, 02:02 AM
I am new at Scam.com

@Tomwilson

LET ME ANSWER YOU IN DETAILS. This is my forte, I believe.

Quote:
I bought into FKC International. I know very well what is going on there. I sat in many of their meetings.
Really? When and where did you appear in one of FKC meeting? And what did you buy? : ) It's too easy to say such thing.

Quote:
They are NOT regulated ** the FDA.
Kindly proceed/refer to FDA in any of these countries: USA, China, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Mexico, Japan, Korea,Macau, Russia, Belgium. Denmark, England, France, Germany, Netherlands, Ireland, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, Switzerland, Brazil, Canada, Bolivia, Paraguay, Malaysia, Mongolia, Puerto Rico, Vietnam, Spain, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, UAE, Austria, Hungary, Dominican Republic, and Costa Rica BEFORE YOU TELL US THAT.

Quote:
Because their products are considered food (and they charge expensive prices for that food for that matter).
Supplements are not considered foods, the meaning of 'supplements' speak for itself. Try to read your dictionary before coming with such conclusion.

The product as being expensive, well logically speaking, if you are unto your health wellness, why should you be asking for the expensiveness of your own health? Otherwise, you are just simply saying that you can't afford to buy one of the best thing for the wellness of your health. People nowadays spend more than a hundred thousand in hospitalization, yet they still have the burden - their client is NOT FULLY recovered. (How would I know? I am a nurse ** profession. I have handled more than a thousand patients with low-socio economic status to high socio-economic stat, they had all spent more than Php10K [renting ventilators, buying synthetic drugs, paying for CT scans, Ultrasounds, and the likes...) So why ask the expensiveness of a product if we are speaking of our HEALTH (preventive, rehabilitative, curative and wellness) and if most people can spend more than Php10K ($250) in a single hospitalization? Colloquially asking, how much is your maximum limit if you are to be hospitalized? If you would pay below Php1000($250), then define EXPENSIVE. Otherwise, you are akin with 'Cory'.

Quote:
They will never make a claim about their products working because they legally can't.
FKC International Inc., strictly follows the protocol of FDA and other health departments (of specific country), which refers in adherence to, "NO THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS" as stated in Medicines Act of 1981. Below will show you why supplements fall under the "NO THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS".
http://www.anza.co.nz/?q=node/34

Quote:
They will, however, have their "members" (who are trying to get their money back ** selling the same bad bag of "get rich quick" lines) tell everyone how the products have cured them.
FKC products indeed aid ample clients relieving their discomforts. View this video for more details:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXMyhIzyGdY

Get their money back? QUICK LINES? I will do the nice talk for you, People simply SHARE THE MIRACLE OF FKC PRODUCTS. That's it! Stay cool.

Quote:
They even hire doctors to make claims.
FKC don't hire doctors. Physicians and other allied professions are very glad to become members of FKC International, Inc., since we are very aware that: the company is truly committed in taking part in the duty of healthcare team under preventive,wellness and rehabilitative courses of traditional and alternative medicine and its supplements are supported with quality and science.

FKC hires office staffs such as Marketing officer, Company manager, accountant,...

Quote:
Scam? YES. Have people made money? Yes. Have more people lost money than made money? YES. (way more). The people who are losing money lost it to the few people at the top who spin it and make money.
FKC International Inc., is NOT a scam. The company will not be able to reach its 8 years in global market; will not be able to penetrate more than 40 countries (especially JAPAN and RUSSIA); and will not be able to sustain its humane healthcare and marketing strategy if it is a scam. I strongly believe ** virtue of transparency, in order for you to prove your self-proclaimed claim, you need to show valid documents embedded with seals from Department of Health, FDA or NSF. That would verify your self-proclaimed claim.

Quote:
I lost money and the products are nothing special. I buy the same vitamins at the store for way less now.
You don't lost your money, you bought FKC products. It is a very basic principle of buying. The products are: (1)miracle, if we sustain our daily intake, whilst, it is (2)special, in a form of its packaging and ingredients, however, nothing special if we ignore (1) and (2) with uneducated criticisms.

FKC International Inc., offers no simple vitamins, it offers, Vitamins and Minerals with Phytonutrients. We here, in this discussion thread, will be very glad if you will post the label and original price of the same vitamins you bought from a store. We will wait for you.

Quote:
I quit because I can't ask anyone who I care about to buy over expensive vitamins with a "get rich quick" line.

If you are worried about mentoring, feel free to ask me. You are still welcome in FKC. As Mr. Kenny Chang have stated, "...the company is very fair...we will still welcome them if they return..." And I must say that the company's management is humane, that is why it is blessed.

Quote:
It's owned ** a couple of Chinese guys that came over to the USA. They started in China because they were born there. US Court records show recent lawsuits regarding some partners.
You may refer to this link to further study the background of the people you maybe referring:
http://www.fkcn.com/portlets/staticH...ement/begin.do

I have searched all over the internet regarding your claims in line with recent lawsuits to some partners of FKC International Inc., I found no lawsuits. Are you pertaining to the management or its members? Well if you have the court records as you have mentioned, feel free to cite those. And we at FKC International, Inc will gladly answer you.

If you are unto the member(s), well, wisely speaking (suggesting as well), If I were you I will not be staring on the nature of a member if I am TRULY committed with the company's philosophy, mission and vision. It's a mental poison and a perverse action. After all, I will gain nothing from it and besides, the company will continue to grow according to its cause. Just a friendly reminder.

Quote:
Watch out for people all excited about how much money you will make! They made their money selling "money making" and they will be so excited about the money potential they will eventually think all their diseases are cured

Members of FKC do not merely think that they are cured, but they are consciously aware that they are far more capable from their former health condition. They achieved better health conditions through FKC products to be exact. Being cured and being well are two different words to be defined. The company does not claim cure of diseases. FKC International Inc., simply bring better health to planet earth.

Quote:
The ones making money will try to keep the scam going because... well... they don't want to stop making money.
Pioneer members of FKC have bigger responsibilities: to share the blessings and to be a bridge in bringing better health to other individuals. FKC International Inc., does not inculcate to its members of being too business minded, as a matter of fact, the company is open on providing free samples to those who aspire to test the effectivity of the supplements. The company professionally advice its members to adhere in: "Friendship Kindness Care", as the name of the company speaks.

If you aspire to DON'T stop making money, watch this video, it is not an FKC video, it will provide you moral lessons:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRbQqrZR4sM

Quote:
Consumer Beware.
Consumer be aware.

Quote:
Products that "work"
Synergistic"
Yes indeed, FKC products work synergistically producing NO SIDE EFFECT, NO ADVERSE EFFECT since ALL ingredients are natural. Remember, best products are backed-up with QUALITY and SCIENCE. And FKC International Inc, got it!

Quote:
Paid testimonials and testimonials ** members who want to make money. - I know because my Hispanic cousin was paid to do one of these.
Anyone can say that since we appear anonymous online. Anyone can claim hyperbolic phrases over this forum. Logically speaking, I can say as well, that you were paid to post something against the FKC International, Inc. Were you?

Quote:
Claims ** hired doctors and doctors who are "members" "I'm rich now from selling FKC... I'll help you get rich too"
Let me help you on the right way of thinking and success. Refrain from being too acrid. It would cause your hormones to fluctuate, producing undesirable mood swing and mental weaknesses. Believe me, it's no joke. The path to success is simply, to be optimistic and stay humble at all times.

Quote:
FKC products brought better health to its members.

Quote:
You mentioned that you "saw", it means that you were there on the site, and saw a member who was able to walk better. It means you had witnessed the marvelous effect of FKC product, then why did you stop taking the supplements? What made you think it's a fraud and the company as a scam. Why too acrid? Why too much criticism have been cited against the company and its product if you can investigate further? To be vivid with you, there are clauses from your statements which are contradicting. Well, I strongly belive, your opinions are literally opinion, and your conclusion are logically, self-proclaimed and biased.

NOTE: To relieve your bitterness, I am willing to be your mentor in health and business aspects. :)

Last edited by tomwarsong : 08-24-2011 at 03:10 AM.

Old 10-10-2011, 10:27 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I can't beleive that they actually paid people to do the videos. I have seen many of the videos and they look legit to me. I am in shock! Who is your cousin? What video did she do? Is it possible that they only paid her but someone else actually has a real testimony? I am still in sock, I feel dumb for believing them...

Old 10-24-2011, 05:44 PM
Newbie Member

Clearly - that person is an FKC member still brainwashed by trying to make their money back or get rich.

What is going on with FKC International in China? How many of them are in jail now? The facts speak.

Old 10-24-2011, 05:45 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergear View Post
I can't beleive that they actually paid people to do the videos. I have seen many of the videos and they look legit to me. I am in shock! Who is your cousin? What video did she do? Is it possible that they only paid her but someone else actually has a real testimony? I am still in sock, I feel dumb for believing them...
Don't feel bad. You are not the only one that was fooled.

Old 10-25-2011, 08:15 AM
Newbie Member

Here is the article about FKC being shut down in China and many of the Members who bought the product are now in prison in China: http://newspaper.jcrb.com/html/2011-...tent_83811.htm

It's in Chinese so if you don't read Chinese - Google Translator does an ok job translating it.

Old 10-26-2011, 03:17 PM
Newbie Member

http://newspaper.jcrb.com/html/2011-...tent_83811.htm