report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Chat Here
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2008, 11:55 AM
U.S.A. #1

Re: Vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy12982 View Post
That sounds like it could be fun. When gas prices were low I wanted to buy an RV and take my kids around the US for an educational your.

Lol, Old Timer. I wish I could actually enjoy throwing my money away..instead its pretty much demanded I hand it over.
Lol, Old Timer. I wish I could actually enjoy throwing my money away..instead its pretty much demanded I hand it over.

Sounds like you are married with kids and bills. Best of luck to ya. Me I am retired and right now Iam batting about a 50/50 with Vegas. One year they win and the next year I win. Just remember, if you can't afford to lose ----DON'T GAMBLE.

Old 09-01-2008, 02:42 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post

Sounds like you are married with kids and bills. Best of luck to ya. Me I am retired and right now Iam batting about a 50/50 with Vegas. One year they win and the next year I win. Just remember, if you can't afford to lose ----DON'T GAMBLE.

Hee Hee you guessed it...married with 4 kids...so what the bill collecters dont take the kids do. Someday I will make it to Vegas....well at least in my dreams.

Old 09-01-2008, 05:49 PM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy12982 View Post
Hee Hee you guessed it...married with 4 kids...so what the bill collecters dont take the kids do. Someday I will make it to Vegas....well at least in my dreams.
Best of luck to you my friend. Of course you could buy a disc and play those games on your pc for free . Like having your cake and still being able to eat it to.

Old 09-02-2008, 05:56 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiR View Post
This summer my wife and I were in old Russian city Rostov the Great.
Hey Bir, You have some really beautiful country-side over there in Russia.

Old 09-03-2008, 03:10 AM
Nowhere Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight-mare View Post
Hey Bir, You have some really beautiful country-side over there in Russia.
Hi Knight! Rostov is not only country-side or one of the provinces of Russia. This city one of the oldest cities of our country. It is on of the few Russian cities to be first mentioned in our oldest written sourse, Lavrenty's Chronicle, in 862. But its foundation dates back to long before that year.

Also, Rostov is part of Russian Golden Ring. The Golden Ring is a list of Russian cities in the central part of Russia, including the cities such as Moscow, Sergiev Possad, Rostov, Alexandrov, Kostroma, Vladimir etc., i.e. the oldest cities of Russia.

If you want (someday) to visit Russia, I'd like to recommend to you to see these cities.

PS. On the photo: the Belfry in the Rosov Kremlin. By the way, the biggest leftmost bell has own name - Sysoy (Сысой) and it has a weight about 32 tons...
Attached Images

Please don't shoot the piano player, he's doing the best he can.

Author’s emoticons KOLOBOK-Style

Old 09-03-2008, 03:13 AM
Nowhere Man

For example... You can compare the size of the biggest bell with the my wife...
Attached Images

Old 09-06-2008, 05:51 PM
REBEL

Bir, I really like the pictures that you have posted. Like I have said before, Russia has some really beautiful country-side. I like the Old World look and feel.

Old 09-08-2008, 07:04 AM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
Bir, I really like the pictures that you have posted. Like I have said before, Russia has some really beautiful country-side. I like the Old World look and feel.
Ah, vacation that most looked forward time of the year. So on the 14 th of this month my wife will start her vacation and we are going to spend some time up in Yellowstone Park. As we only live 60 or so miles south of it it will not be a long trip. We have been going there each year now for about 15 years and still haven't seen it all. If I can ever figure out just how, I will post some pictures for you. Have a great day all.

Old 09-15-2008, 09:56 PM
Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

Montana, it's easy to just get lost there and not have to worry about prying eyes.

Old 09-16-2008, 12:24 AM
Nowhere Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziscohos View Post
Montana, it's easy to just get lost there and not have to worry about prying eyes.
I think I can say the same about Siberia...

Old 06-05-2009, 06:15 AM
Inoue Chiaki

With Airasia.com, I already visited few of the Asian countries such as, Thailand (Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai), Cambodia, Indonesia (Bali), China (Guangzhou). I am planning to go some of the Europe countries next year.

Old 06-05-2009, 08:06 PM
Most Valued Platinum Member

anywhere BUT VEGAS!? the devils PARADISE!? 110 dgrees in the SHADE!? the energy HOGS of the universe!? so why dont anyone want to go to DENAMRK, the happiest place on earth(tongue in cheek) 66% tax rate and NO WORRIES!?

Old 06-05-2009, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel View Post
If South Africa wasn't so racist and dangerous against white people (murder capital of the world), I would love to visit it again.

I would love to visit Australia, New Zealand and even Tasmania while down there.
i've always LOVED africa although i've never been there!? what a mysterious and wonderful place!? sans the current human drama!? the garden of eden is said to be/been in africa!?

Old 06-05-2009, 08:14 PM

Quote:
I always wanted to travel the continental states and Canada during the spring and summer months, touring by motorcycle.

EASY RIDER comes to mind.....travel by cycle is a TRIP!? if only the whole world were accessible VIA 2 wheels!? but backpack travel is always available!? i heard about a series on backpacking the world for free!? maybe 1 of these days!? today is YOUR day declares the BENNY!? benny hint!?

Old 06-08-2009, 03:19 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexx View Post
anywhere BUT VEGAS!? the devils PARADISE!? 110 dgrees in the SHADE!? the energy HOGS of the universe!? so why dont anyone want to go to DENAMRK, the happiest place on earth(tongue in cheek) 66% tax rate and NO WORRIES!?
Vegas isn't all that bad. However, Denmark doesn't so too bad either.

Old 06-17-2009, 03:25 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by inoie_chiaki View Post
With Airasia.com, I already visited few of the Asian countries such as, Thailand (Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai), Cambodia, Indonesia (Bali), China (Guangzhou). I am planning to go some of the Europe countries next year.
Sounds like fun!

Old 06-19-2009, 07:26 AM
Chatty Keith

I'm about to go on a vacation to Boston. I grew up there, but it's been awhile!

Best part about that city is that it isn't too hot in the summertime.

Old 07-10-2009, 11:24 PM
Newbie Member

I enjoy my vacation on "GOA" but want to go canada or France :) i think France is the most romantic place in the world :)