report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2008, 11:07 AM
Newbie Member

Lisa Diane from Millionaire Training Course

Has anyone heard of Lisa Diane from The Millionaire Training Course? Got an email from a well known internet marketer, Michael Cheney, highly recommending her.

Yet when I googled there's really no useful info on her. Only some promos info from past marketing campaigns. Supposedly she's been doing it for over 10 years so it's odd there's nothing much out there. Unless there's been a name change? She's out of Tarpon Springs, FL.

And her business partner is a Mike Antoni from same location.

Old 08-25-2008, 01:14 PM
Diamond Member

Re: Lisa Diane from Millionaire Training Course

She is also currently running

Millionaire Training Camp
The Million Dollar Desire
How To Be A Money Magnet
Quick Start Coaching Group
6M Profit System
The Secret M Factor
Dream Life Discovery

She seems to be ripping off from "Secret" video in all her "works".

Last edited by borisf96 : 08-25-2008 at 01:26 PM.

Old 08-25-2008, 01:25 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hearing for the first time, I will check it out.

Old 08-25-2008, 01:50 PM
Newbie Member

Thanks Boris. You would think with all those marketing deals she runs there would be at least some unbiased info or comments on google. But I didn't see any.

Seems every other marketer out there is using The Secret fad to their advantage in some way or another.

Old 08-25-2008, 02:12 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2scammers View Post
You would think with all those marketing deals she runs there would be at least some unbiased info or comments on google. But I didn't see any.

Seems every other marketer out there is using The Secret fad to their advantage in some way or another.
Could be few but they are buried by the tons of "promotions" and "reviews" she has generated.

"The Secret" "law of attraction" was used by marketers for a long while. Only this time "fad" went global and returned back home with new name and popularity.

Old 08-25-2008, 07:02 PM
Platinum Member

Most of these self help books are not very useful

Old 08-26-2008, 07:37 AM
Newbie Member

I did a little more digging. That millionaire training course they're trying to sell goes for $2,997. Apparently as an affiliate program type of deal. So 3,000 bucks for the "priviledge" of promoting someone else's product. And ofcourse you have to provide the traffic, so obviously more money to invest. Supposedly they do the closing and pay a commission.

So you would have to find other suckers to do the same and then they would have to find their own suckers and on and on until they run out of suckers. No matter how good the program is or is not, that's way too much to pay.

Old 08-26-2008, 07:43 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2scammers View Post

So you would have to find other suckers to do the same and then they would have to find their own suckers and on and on until they run out of suckers. No matter how good the program is or is not, that's way too much to pay.
Thats how all "Internet marketing gurus" make their money. Some charge big money upfront, others sell ebook and try to upsell you later.

Last edited by borisf96 : 08-26-2008 at 07:46 AM.

Old 08-26-2008, 08:15 AM
I am new at Scam.com

sorry have not heard of before.

will let you know if i come accross the name.

Old 09-23-2008, 07:56 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I bought Lisa Diane's Millionaire Training Course and here are my thoughts and here's why I thought it was a good deal (ESPECIALLY if you are new to internet marketing!)

...and let me preface here that I'm not new. I recognized the opportunity of
1) Having a site and blog already set up for me
2) All I have to do is drive traffic
3) My leads get into Lisa Diane's marketing funnel (I have to do nothing...no autoresponder messages, no copywriting, no closing sales)...considering Lisa Diane has obviously become quite successful herself using her own system, why not piggy back on it?)
4) I don't have to worry about anything technical (which scares a lot of new people away from internet marketing) - they do it all for you.
5) The BEST part: large commissions.

I got tired of little $21 Clickbank sales that trickle in and basically cover my hosting, domains and e-book addiction each month. With the Millionaire Training Course, commissions run anywhere from $11.25 on up to $1000. . .and there are few affiliate programs out there with $1000 commissions!

(and since I sell cars for a living, "Big Hits" are the norm. . .finding an affiliate program that offers those kinds of hits, no matter where I work from, is awesome.)

The MTC DVD's are great training tools - again, especially if you are a newbie. But I have to say that I still learned a lot about traffic generation. In fact, you get a Daily Planner of "here's what you need to do on Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, etc." which systematically puts your traffic generation efforts on steroids and then on autopilot.

In a nutshell:

If you are not new to internet marketing, the boon is getting into a master marketer's sales funnel with the opportunity to make an income online, not just a car payment.

(and quite honestly, the whole thing is quite liberating to me because I'm actually having fun with this and haven't had to worry about ANYTHING on the backend - they do it for you. I get to write and blog and chat and be creative...and yes, in just 30 days of having fun with it - spending about 3 hours a week - there is a nice commission payment sitting on credit ready to hit my PayPal. It would have taken me two weeks just to get a site up and running and SEO'ed if I had done it myself...not to mention stacking my autoresponder with professionally copywritten messages, finding the products to sell, etc.)

If you are new to internet marketing, there's nothing out there like this. It is "Online Business in a Box" with a very small learning curve. You WILL have to learn how to drive traffic (in which there is in-depth training provided) but the potential for return is quite unique.

It's easy to drop $3K on "products" you have to connect the dots on to figure it out and then STILL have the backend to worry about. I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who's done so!

With MTC, you can hit the ground running and have an opportunity to make real money.

Put another way: I can spend $3000 on "parts" and try to put the car together. Eventually, if I try hard enough, buy enough technical manuals, make enough phone calls and maybe hire a person or two to help me, I just might get to drive the car. Might be a month, six months, a year...

Or, I can spend $3K on a car that's already put together. All I have to do is turn the key.

...Just adding my $.62!

Lisa

PS - here is the Millionaire Training Course page if you haven't already seen it.

Old 09-23-2008, 08:01 AM
I am new at Scam.com

...and P.S.P.S

...I haven't spent a dime on traffic. It's all free/organic.

Lisa

Old 03-26-2010, 08:08 AM
Banned

Interesting,

So given I was researching Lisa Diane and almost every deal will lead you to this forum, just like this one, I am curious, why no updates for over a year and a half?

I research them all, and was shocked not to see any good, bad or ugly over her programs. Dead silent, so for the posters here, has anyone got any updates of success or failure to report?

Her current deal is $497.00, not $3000. as was posted above, so deflation is in full force with all these so called guru programs. If it was worth $3000. a couple years ago, is it worth $497.00 now?

Success to all,

Old 10-04-2010, 01:06 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I had to laugh, the only one above that said anything nice gave out an affiliate link. That oughta tell ya something.

Well I too was a sinner and promoted Lisa Diane at one time. Boy did I stop that. I apologize to the world.

The problem is that she seems so honest on the surface. Such great messages. You WANT to believe them. Too bad when the chips are down they are all a bunch of talk. She continues to brag about her two Jaguars and home in Florida on the beach.

I purchased 6M profit method. It was OK nothing spectacular. Newbie stuff. I got several of her other little items. All feel good warm and fuzzy stuff. Ya gotta like it. But neither was there anything tangible or provable. Yes it is similar to "the secret".

THEN I signed up for PIP (Partners in Profit). Now I had put out a HUGE chunk of money. $1997. The idea was they were going to help me come up with a web site, coach me, promote me etc.

What did I get out of that? ONE phone call to discuss what I could do. I felt it was a good call. I went away excited and purchased a domain. I logged that in the member's area and was IMMEDIATELY bashed by Bonnie for not letting them pick the name. (I had told them that if they didn't like the name we could use another.) I emailed back and got no reply.

Then the coach that was to help me. You guessed it. He never did. He was always gone. Later he turned out to have a product they promoted together. Hmmm.... Hey wait! Wasn't that what they were doing for US in the program?

I saved every email, every contact with them including the phone conversation, the sales sheet, my logs from their forum and my last emails back and forth with Bonnie & Lisa.

I asked for my money back and was told they were sorry I "fell through the cracks" and that they were willing to start over. This was after MONTHS of not getting any help. I said I had no reason to expect any help so give me my money back. Nothing! If ya can't deliver the goods or even if you make a mistake, take the high road and give the customer his money back. Those are rules I live by today. Apparently not one that Lisa Diane subscribes to. I was also contacted by others in the Partners in Profit program who got similar treatment.

I DID move on as this was back in 2006. It turns out that I did not need Lisa Diane.

Now I have almost 200 websites and make my living online full time. All without the help of Lisa Diane or the $2000 I gave her. I hope to meet her in person some day. I would be glad to tell her exactly what I think of her. I was sooo disappointed to learn the truth about her.

So no...I would have to say that you DON'T want to spend any money with Lisa Diane.

I considered it a screw job. They would neither supply the goods or my money back. You call it a scam or whatever I don't care.

Best of luck to anyone who believes in her. I've been there.

I recently got burned again by someone I trusted and it made me wonder where Lisa Diane is these days, that is how I found this forum. It made me realize that I should let others know what happened to me, so it won't happen to you.

Rex

Last edited by Leaddog : 10-04-2010 at 01:11 PM.

Old 03-15-2011, 06:27 PM
I am new at Scam.com

the names were changed to ....

Last edited by ThePromoter : 03-15-2011 at 06:35 PM.

Old 10-02-2011, 09:39 PM
Newbie Member

DID YOU EVER FIND SOMETHING THAT ACTUALLY WORKED OR PRODUCED INCOME?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaddog View Post
I had to laugh, the only one above that said anything nice gave out an affiliate link. That oughta tell ya something.

Well I too was a sinner and promoted Lisa Diane at one time. Boy did I stop that. I apologize to the world.

The problem is that she seems so honest on the surface. Such great messages. You WANT to believe them. Too bad when the chips are down they are all a bunch of talk. She continues to brag about her two Jaguars and home in Florida on the beach.

I purchased 6M profit method. It was OK nothing spectacular. Newbie stuff. I got several of her other little items. All feel good warm and fuzzy stuff. Ya gotta like it. But neither was there anything tangible or provable. Yes it is similar to "the secret".

THEN I signed up for PIP (Partners in Profit). Now I had put out a HUGE chunk of money. $1997. The idea was they were going to help me come up with a web site, coach me, promote me etc.

What did I get out of that? ONE phone call to discuss what I could do. I felt it was a good call. I went away excited and purchased a domain. I logged that in the member's area and was IMMEDIATELY bashed by Bonnie for not letting them pick the name. (I had told them that if they didn't like the name we could use another.) I emailed back and got no reply.

Then the coach that was to help me. You guessed it. He never did. He was always gone. Later he turned out to have a product they promoted together. Hmmm.... Hey wait! Wasn't that what they were doing for US in the program?

I saved every email, every contact with them including the phone conversation, the sales sheet, my logs from their forum and my last emails back and forth with Bonnie & Lisa.

I asked for my money back and was told they were sorry I "fell through the cracks" and that they were willing to start over. This was after MONTHS of not getting any help. I said I had no reason to expect any help so give me my money back. Nothing! If ya can't deliver the goods or even if you make a mistake, take the high road and give the customer his money back. Those are rules I live by today. Apparently not one that Lisa Diane subscribes to. I was also contacted by others in the Partners in Profit program who got similar treatment.

I DID move on as this was back in 2006. It turns out that I did not need Lisa Diane.

Now I have almost 200 websites and make my living online full time. All without the help of Lisa Diane or the $2000 I gave her. I hope to meet her in person some day. I would be glad to tell her exactly what I think of her. I was sooo disappointed to learn the truth about her.

So no...I would have to say that you DON'T want to spend any money with Lisa Diane.

I considered it a screw job. They would neither supply the goods or my money back. You call it a scam or whatever I don't care.

I recently got burned again by someone I trusted and it made me wonder where Lisa Diane is these days, that is how I found this forum. It made me realize that I should let others know what happened to me, so it won't happen to you.

Rex

Old 10-02-2011, 09:43 PM
Newbie Member

Did You Ever Find Something That Actually Worked Or Produced Income?

Old 10-03-2011, 02:33 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Well what I find interesting is if you google her business address and check out the street view you get this building with no signage or anything. However if you look closely you will see an available sign laying on the ground right in front of the building. http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8...ed=0CBoQ8gEwAA

I now live 5 miles away from this location. Just for giggles I think I will drive by and knock on the door and see who answers!

Old 09-21-2012, 09:09 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaddog View Post

Rex
Rex,

Thank you for the illuminating post. I was wondering; would you be willing to impart some information as to what you did/do, how you did it, obviously for a price? How much would you charge? Monthly or a one time fee?

I am DEAD serious. I don't know if you've even considered this; maybe I am the first person asking, maybe not.

Please let me know either way.

Drew