report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Investment Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-2008, 07:11 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Texas Oil Holdings - Anyone Contacted?

Just been contacted by this company, it seems a lot like this scam:
http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=31115

Does anyone have any info on this company?

Thanks

Old 08-05-2008, 08:03 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Texas Oil Holdings - Anyone Contacted?

http://www.texasoilholdings.com/
www.pmginc.co.uk

This two links were provided by the contact.

Old 08-21-2008, 01:48 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I have been approached by Perrott Mather & Gilday Inc, web site provided but not much detail, big play made about their business plan etc. Looks like a scam

Old 08-21-2008, 11:21 AM
Platinum Member

Sure looks like a scam to me....

Here are some reasons...

1) They just registered the site June 4th 2008
2) Read the site- it is for people that know nothing about the oil industry.
2A) They have a list of refineries that has absolutely nothing to do with their company
2B) Their about us - is all about Texas - not them
3) They state: "Texas Oil Holdings, Inc. has an exclusive agreement with a private company " - but they don't name that other company.
4) The have a glossary of oil terms - again it sounds like they are only focussing on people that know nothing about the oil industry.

Oil and gas is not a small industry..... There are lots of giants with lots of money and economies of scale. Be highly suspicous of tiny companies that think they can somehow beat out all the larger established companies with virtually unlimited resources.... Espeically when they seem to want to focus on people that know nothing about the industry.

It is a huge red flag when small companies are focussing on people that have no knowledge of the industry for investments. The reason is that their ideas often don't stand up to scrutiny by those that actually understand the industry so they focus on suckers that will invest in somethign without understanding it...

Then there is the fact that their address is the same as numerous others:
http://www.greenlt.com/contactgre.cfm
http://www.kennethbthomsonpa.com/mapdirections.html

just too fishy to me.

Old 09-09-2008, 02:10 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hi, I've been contacted by them in Dublin in the last few days trying to sell Texas Oil Holdings... Pre IPO etc... Sounds like a total scam to me.

Old 02-02-2009, 07:19 AM
I am new at Scam.com

so glad i could find this site
it is about wellstor.com and some rigs in texas
the adress is
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Wellstor Holdings, Inc.[/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']555 Winderley Place, Suite 300[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Orlando[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], FL 32751[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Phone: 001.321.251.4685[/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Fax: 001.321.206.8684[/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']E-mail: ir@wellstor.com[/font]
i have dealt with dean Jackson
i am waiting for the bank info to let u know
it is a basic boiler room scam except that vin diesel was better at it...i havew been playing with them and asking mre shares that they wer offering....fun fun fun

Old 02-02-2009, 11:17 AM
I am new at Scam.com

ok i got more....Regions is the bank
i am waiting for the next phone call...
any suggestions to have a little more fun..

Old 02-03-2009, 04:01 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I'm in Ireland. I've got a call from Dean Jackson and some other Jason guy. They are offering 10000 shares at $1.35 each. I know a fair bit about the oil industry and the stats they were quoting were pure BS. Demand for oil doubling in the next 5 years. No agency, even before there was a recession was predicting that. The projections are oil demand will double by 2030 with growth from India and China. There are also many typos on their website and the documentation they emailed me to set up an account wiht them looks amateurish. They are otherwise quiet plausible on the phone. Anyway, I'm going to cost them a fortune in phone calls to Ireland.

Old 02-03-2009, 04:12 AM
I am new at Scam.com

no news from them...

Old 03-05-2009, 07:09 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Please Take Time To Read This: This Company Is A Total Scam And Should Be Reported To The Sec. They Find People/ Companies Tell Them They Are Going To Raise Money For Them Via A Private Placement Howerver They Keep All The Money From The Investors Transfer It To Their Account And Live A Great Life. They Then Tell The Investor That The Company Went Bk And Tell The Company Owners That They Did Not Raise Any Money. They Are Very Bad People!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do Not Send Any Money!!!! I Got Scamed By Them Already!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-16-2009, 09:00 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scam-buster99 View Post
Just been contacted by this company, it seems a lot like this scam:
http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=31115

Does anyone have any info on this company?

Thanks
watch out this a boilroom scam !!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.welstore.com

email ir@wellstor.com

Mather, Garth
ATTN: WELLSTOR.COM
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA. 20172-0447

Domain Name: WELLSTOR.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Mather, Garth r79cn9m45xt@networksolutionsprivateregistration.co m
ATTN: WELLSTOR.COM
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA 20172-0447
570-708-8780

Record expires on 26-Nov-2009.
Record created on 26-Nov-2008.
Database last updated on 16-Mar-2009 12:03:44 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS13.WORLDNIC.COM 205.178.190.7
NS14.WORLDNIC.COM 205.178.144.7

website is based in canda whois

Old 03-16-2009, 09:13 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanito View Post
so glad i could find this site
it is about wellstor.com and some rigs in texas
the adress is
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Wellstor Holdings, Inc.[/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']555 Winderley Place, Suite 300[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Orlando[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], FL 32751[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Phone: 001.321.251.4685[/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Fax: 001.321.206.8684[/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']E-mail: ir@wellstor.com[/font]
i have dealt with dean Jackson
i am waiting for the bank info to let u know
it is a basic boiler room scam except that vin diesel was better at it...i havew been playing with them and asking mre shares that they wer offering....fun fun fun

they use virtual office adress

http://www.regus.com/locations/US/FL...erleyPlace.htm

Old 03-18-2009, 07:36 AM
Newbie Member

WELLSTOR HOLDINGS, INC.

ACCOUNT FUNDING INSTRUCTIONS

BENEFICIARY: WELLSTOR HOLDINGS, INC.
          • 555 WINDERLEY PLACE SUITE 300
              • ORLANDO, FLORIDA 32751

RECIPIENT INSTITUTION: REGIONS
            • 111 NORTH ORANGE AVENUE ORLANDO, FLORIDA 32801

ACCOUNT NUMBERS: 0079246176
              • ABA Routing: 063104668

Old 03-19-2009, 03:06 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwed bythis company View Post
Please Take Time To Read This: This Company Is A Total Scam And Should Be Reported To The Sec. They Find People/ Companies Tell Them They Are Going To Raise Money For Them Via A Private Placement Howerver They Keep All The Money From The Investors Transfer It To Their Account And Live A Great Life. They Then Tell The Investor That The Company Went Bk And Tell The Company Owners That They Did Not Raise Any Money. They Are Very Bad People!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do Not Send Any Money!!!! I Got Scamed By Them Already!!!!!!!!!!!!

I received email orginated from

Computer 84.242.135.198 has been found. It is probably located in or around Bulgaria as this is where the organization or individual who manages the system is located.
This system is a web server (click here for details).
Network Contact Information: The following details refer to the network that the system is on. [IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Jan%20der%20Nederlanden/eMailTrackerPro/V8/data/email.gif[/IMG] ady@orbitel.bg aschojkova@orbitel.bg
[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Jan%20der%20Nederlanden/eMailTrackerPro/V8/data/fax.gif[/IMG] +359 2 4004744
[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Jan%20der%20Nederlanden/eMailTrackerPro/V8/data/addr.gif[/IMG] Orbitel, Inc. 1, Macedonia Sq. 1000 Sofia Bulgaria

Old 03-19-2009, 03:15 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanito View Post
ok i got more....Regions is the bank
i am waiting for the next phone call...
any suggestions to have a little more fun..

http://www.texasoilredevelopment.com

simlar for similar text

http://www.wellstor.com

Old 03-23-2009, 10:56 AM
I am new at Scam.com

If You Do A Broker Check On Garth Mather He Is Not A Registered Broker With Anyone At This Time.

Old 04-01-2009, 04:35 AM
I am new at Scam.com

this guy is 100% on the money, with his observation, I have spoke to people who have this exact experience, I think they have been shut down in the US

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwed bythis company View Post

Old 04-01-2009, 02:05 PM
datasleuth

The "Contact Us" page on the Wellstor Holdings website gives this address and phone number:

555 Winderley Place
Suite 300
Orlando, FL 32751
Phone: 001.321.251.4685
Fax: 001.321.206.8684

Since the company claims to be Wellstor Holdings "Inc." it should be registered with the Florida Secretary of State's office, but it isn't.

The address is, indeed, a Regus property, and services provided there do include "virtual offices." The phone number is a land line in Orlando, unpublished, of course.

In most cases, anyone who's planning an initial public offering of stock (of any significance) is required to submit a prospectus to the SEC. A search of the SEC's EDGAR database as well as a full-text search of the non-EDGAR records produces no hits for either Wellstor or Texas Oil Holdings.