report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2008, 07:43 PM

Re: Freetricity A Great Company To Do Business Wit

Got agenda?

Old 08-04-2008, 09:54 AM

Ok I have been waiting to post for some time as I tried to think of any answers to the questions Carl asked that I have not already addressed or just any new information that I could give and frankly there is very little.

I do find it interesting that just a random customer that Freetricity emailed less than a week ago now has access to their shipping account or is publishing a prepared report from them when Freetricity LLC is a registered member of this forum. If they wanted that published why wouldn't they just post it. For me it just confirms who I am talking with.

One time when I expressed to Carl that I was not comfortable with the claims that the E2D would run your AC or your washer and dryer Carl told me "Well those are just attention grabers. You have to have things like that just to keep people on your site." He also stated, just as he implies above "Haven't you ever heard that bad publicity is better than no publicity." I do think that in his way of thinking this is good for his company or at least his immediate sales.

Now on those sales he claims 100s of distributors (400 to 500) and in the contract it is required to sale 12 per month. 181 units would only supply 15 distributors if all those units were going to them. As I said I think every unit sold is right out of Carls shed.

As to Detective Duffy he has told me exactly what I said he has, and again, I advise anyone that feels they are victoms to contact him directly.

Now in refrence to me I put my name, number, and address out there when I first started this. When I paid Freetricity I tried to do my homework but my google search turned up nothing and they had a BBB rating of "A". After I realized that I had fallen victom to what I felt was a deliberate scam I came to forums like this and simply told what had happend to me so that information would be available and people could make a more informed choice. I have never told anyone that has seen this and said that they think it is good not to buy it. For me this is just information, and you should use it as you see fit. I have talked with a lot of people that have called and have shown the equipment to a few that did come by. I have even offered to talk to several people that have attacked me. I really thought that Jason from Dallas might be a great opportunity to get together with a supporter of the product. I have an engineer available so we could take a look at his instalation test his outputs and give a report. Unfortunately for me the question was not just if the product worked. I could not get it delivered so I could not run my business. The fact that mine did not work was only part of my trouble. I stand by everything I have said and my offers to talk remain.

Old 08-04-2008, 10:24 AM

The problem for you is that nothing you say is believable and I am in the business of having to decide what is believable.

You say (I have read it all Troy) on one thread that the product you received had a dc motor in it as the generator and it delivered zero power (which is simply unbelievable).

Then you state falsely (as Agumba has proved) that you have a WindMaster and that it (paraphrasing ) "actually preformed worse". How is that possible Troy?

On one forum you show yourself to be totally technically inept (asking if you can connect two different voltage batteries together, among others) add that to your "less than zero" claims regarding the Windmaster and you have zero credibility.

Agumba emailed me a copy of the police report regarding you and Det Duffy Troy and you are lying again there!

In a few days I will reveal who I am and why I am here and what and how I am going to use this information but, I can tell you one thing for sure Troy, you are not going to look good when it comes out.

Old 08-04-2008, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful Cynic View Post

I guess it's a good thing the topic of this thread was not "which is the better company to do business with."
Snarky!

All you have shown is that they have been in business longer. Not that they might be the better company or provide a better product.

Old 08-04-2008, 11:14 AM
Newbie Member

I was out of pocket all of yesterday, but was not surprised to see the Freetricity spin machine in full throttle this morning. I noticed ADumba called me Troy's sock puppet. Well my question to you is are you Carl's and Freetricity's attack dog or lacky. I'll repeat the same thing Troy mentioned, how in the world do you have access to all of said company's seemingly confidential information. Such as their account and billing records with UPS and the report from the Riverside county sheriff's department. You are either Carl or Carl is specifically feeding you info to put in here. If that is the case, how sad, although he has done the same things on other forums. As to your posting of his UPS records, I just don't buy it. You'll have to give us a little more than that to prove anything, but hey, I know that'll never happen. You and all of the Fraudtricity supporters like to remain anonymous. I would like to point out that:

1. You could have made up the UPS billing statement. Knowing this company, I wouldn't be surprised.
2. This printout doesn't show that this is specifically the Windmaster being distributed. Go to any forum or the BBB report, and you see this company usually has to ship out more parts about everytime they do send one of these outs.
3. Go to their website and you'll see they're reselling things such as solar panels, light bulbs, etc. Small ticket items that could account for some of these items.
4. Heck, Carl or his wife might be selling something out of there house, such as cubic zirconia jewelry. My neighbor did this and had UPS or Fedex at her house 2 or 3 times a day.

Anyway, the point is this proves nothing. If there are 180 something Windmasters out there on the market now in the last 60 days, I would suspect we will soon start hearing alot more discord out on the forums and blogs.

Old 08-04-2008, 11:43 AM

I've got to be honest with you fightinback, your posts are just plain childishly stupid.

Sorry but that is exactly what they are and how you come off. You should have taken Hopeful's advice and saved yourself the embarrassment.

I suppose I am now Carl and run Freetricity too ... huh?

Old 08-04-2008, 12:27 PM
Newbie Member

To Razz or Spazz,

This will be my last post to you, since you are obviously just another alter-ego. You are like most Freetricity supporters on these forums in that you like to name call and make snide comments. I guess I'm coming down to your level. Since from your first post on here, you have neither claimed to be a Freetricity customer or distributor, I guess you're just a concerned citizen taking up for this company. Here's just a sampling of some of your comments on here:

To me: your obsessive.
To Hopeful Cynic: don't drink and blog.
To Krazy: your point is stupid.
To Hopeful: you're pitiful at best.
To me: you are a liar or a fool.
To Hopeful; You are seriously delusional.
To Hopeful: snarky.

And you call me childish. You also like to correct people's grammar. Are you a retired english teacher or something. Anyway, go ahead and continue your posts, I will not be responding to you anymore. Just do us a favor and include everything under one name to save us the trouble, or just go away.

Old 08-04-2008, 12:40 PM

"I guess I'm coming down to your level."

LOFL

I liar with zero accountability ... how surprising!

Remember the line from the movie "As Good As It Gets"?

When asked how he (Jack Nicholson) writes like a woman Melvin Udall (Jack) explains:

"I start off thinking like a man then I remove reason and accountability"!

He's talking about you fightinback.

Old 08-04-2008, 12:44 PM
Newbie Member

And like Ronald Reagan once said:

"There you go again".

You just can't help yourself, can you.

(OOPS you got me to respond again. . Dang it. Seriously, that's the last time.)

Old 08-04-2008, 12:55 PM

"OOPS you got me to respond again. ."

Not to worry mate.

I've owned you since I came on this thread!

Just as everyone else has ...

Old 08-04-2008, 12:57 PM

And I have no intention of stopping or going away.

This is my new "project".

Old 08-04-2008, 01:22 PM

Hmm Frazz nice movie trivia but you have never answered a single question he has asked. You have owned him??? Is it really so hard to make a mature, value adding, answer that could help your position?

Old 08-04-2008, 01:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightinback View Post
To Razz or Spazz,

This will be my last post to you, since you are obviously just another alter-ego. You are like most Freetricity supporters on these forums in that you like to name call and make snide comments. I guess I'm coming down to your level. Since from your first post on here, you have neither claimed to be a Freetricity customer or distributor, I guess you're just a concerned citizen taking up for this company. Here's just a sampling of some of your comments on here:

To me: your obsessive.
To Hopeful Cynic: don't drink and blog.
To Krazy: your point is stupid.
To Hopeful: you're pitiful at best.
To me: you are a liar or a fool.
To Hopeful; You are seriously delusional.
To Hopeful: snarky.

And you call me childish. You also like to correct people's grammar. Are you a retired english teacher or something. Anyway, go ahead and continue your posts, I will not be responding to you anymore. Just do us a favor and include everything under one name to save us the trouble, or just go away.
fightinback,
When logged in click on the 'User CP', upper left side, that is the user control panel.

Under 'Miscellaneous', left side, click on 'Buddy / Ignore Lists' and a new page will open.

In the center under 'Ignore List' enter "MyDogFrazz" (or any username) and click 'Save List'.

Any posts, past and future, by "MyDogFrazz' will now be blanked out. You will no longer need to read that individuals posts.

Besides, you forgot some things about 'MyDogFrazz'.

1. Can not answer questions, therefore adds nothing to the content of the discussion.
2. Seems to have problems forming a response any larger then two sentences and hasn't got the concept of paragraphs down.

Also, I found a partial record of the missing thread from scam.com. The posts are not complete but there is some interesting comments there.
http://boardreader.com/t/Internet_Sc..._c0ddXppt.html

Old 08-04-2008, 02:15 PM

Really?

What question has been asked of me I haven't answered?

Old 08-04-2008, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twamaso View Post
Hmm Frazz nice movie trivia but you have never answered a single question he has asked. You have owned him??? Is it really so hard to make a mature, value adding, answer that could help your position?
Like your answering the simple code question Troy?

Old 08-04-2008, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
fightinback,
When logged in click on the 'User CP', upper left side, that is the user control panel.

Under 'Miscellaneous', left side, click on 'Buddy / Ignore Lists' and a new page will open.

In the center under 'Ignore List' enter "MyDogFrazz" (or any username) and click 'Save List'.

Any posts, past and future, by "MyDogFrazz' will now be blanked out. You will no longer need to read that individuals posts.

Besides, you forgot some things about 'MyDogFrazz'.

1. Can not answer questions, therefore adds nothing to the content of the discussion.
2. Seems to have problems forming a response any larger then two sentences and hasn't got the concept of paragraphs down.

Also, I found a partial record of the missing thread from scam.com. The posts are not complete but there is some interesting comments there.
http://boardreader.com/t/Internet_Sc..._c0ddXppt.html
LOFL

" 2. Seems to have problems forming a response any larger then two sentences and hasn't got the concept of paragraphs down.

Okay ... this is rich!

Look how this chap formed his post.

Several paragraphs and not one longer than 1 1/2 sentences.

Can't wait to read the response to that!!

Old 08-04-2008, 02:43 PM
Gold Member

Its really funny...cause usually when a ligit business is trying to build a positive reputation they don't post a tons of immature bull-shit post in forums because it does nothing but ruin their reputation. Oh and add to the fact that posters like frazz that sit like a pathetic loser just waiting to insult each and every post.

Old 08-04-2008, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy12982 View Post
Its really funny...cause usually when a ligit business is trying to build a positive reputation they don't post a tons of immature bull-shit post in forums because it does nothing but ruin their reputation. Oh and add to the fact that posters like frazz that sit like a pathetic loser just waiting to insult each and every post.
LOFL

"like frazz that sit like a pathetic loser just waiting to insult"

Hummmmm

That's called hypocrisy potty mouthed momma!

All of you scamsters are related aren't you?