report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2008, 11:21 AM

Re: Freetricity A Great Company To Do Business Wit

I see you're still here fightinback, are you providing the code or will you just allow all of these viewers to correctly believe you are a liar?

Balls in your court.

Old 08-01-2008, 01:54 PM
Banned

Old 08-01-2008, 02:34 PM

Lol Nomaxim you are the king. What a great post.

Old 08-01-2008, 06:01 PM
Banned

AGumbaGuy1, I don't have a dog in this fight but I think it would be very cool if low cost, practical wind power generation were publicly available so I find myself hoping that Freetricity or something very much like it are legitimate.

As you said you were in law enforcement so I'm sure you had contact with many attorneys and perhaps you've heard the quote "If the facts support your case, pound the facts. If the facts don't support your case, pound the table." In that light I assure you a little more "fact pounding" would advance your argument far better than some of your posts above.

Your repeated requests for alternator code numbers is interesting, is the number just a generic part number and you are asking just to confirm the person in question is in possession of the unit or is it more like a serial number that can be used to trace a specific unit? If the later why might you wish to know it?

I perceive a pattern with Freetricity supporters between this thread and one on another forum. A sort of preemptive defensive over reaction, nebulous legal threats and a certain adolescent internet hostility that doesn't reflect well at all on the company. In a way it reminds me of a certain kind of Scientology apologists who don't understand that the "never defend, always attack" motto doesn't play well on a public forum.

(On preview I apologize to Nomax for troll feeding but I'm just as happy to supply Agumba with as much rope as he requires to exercise his ingenuity with.)

Old 08-01-2008, 07:37 PM

Hopeful Cynic,

I can live without the lectures from the Friday night cocktail crowd. No matter how entertaining.

Let’s get something straight here. I was asked to get involved so I am involved. Regardless of what your almost poetic prose may imply I now know several things about this company and its product that are irrefutable. That’s where the facts come in. You may have missed that during your refreshment break.

The code is obviously an ID that can separate those who have actually seen the product (none so far) from those who haven’t. Perhaps identifying fact from fiction is unimportant to you but I have spent most of my life making sure it is most important.

And since you seem to have a mastery of the written word why would you write “On preview I apologize to …” when it is “upon review I apologize to …”?

Anything else?

Old 08-01-2008, 08:57 PM
Newbie Member

Hopeful Cynic,

You nailed it on the head. What kind of person gets on a thread and won't stop. It's like it is almost an obsession with this guy. As you also said, I think anybody that read through all of these threads and blogs can see the similarities in the so-called Freetricity supporters. They threaten, berate, and criticize anybody who questions Freetricity. They come off like some spoiled brat who goes above and beyond to win or control a discussion or argument. That is why so many including myself believe that these so-called supporters are really just the work of one madman named Carl ,or
some friend or acquaintence of him.
Lastly, why won't Jason who claims he is from Dallas, come back on here and explain why he will not allow Troy to come see his workable windmill. Why?
Because there's no such thing, that's why.

Old 08-01-2008, 09:13 PM
Gold Member

Im guessing maybe he works for the company or he is just a freak. Or why else would he be so offended!!

Old 08-02-2008, 03:10 AM

It seems to me instead of showing so much disrespect to the police officer and questioning his motivations all any of you need to do is supply the code number he is asking for.

I could care less about any of this but it sure looks obvious to me that no one here has ever seen the product in question.

And to fightinback: Dude you are the one who appears obsessive. Just supply the number or shut up.

Old 08-02-2008, 04:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDogFrazz View Post
It seems to me instead of showing so much disrespect to the police officer and questioning his motivations all any of you need to do is supply the code number he is asking for.

I could care less about any of this but it sure looks obvious to me that no one here has ever seen the product in question.

And to fightinback: Dude you are the one who appears obsessive. Just supply the number or shut up.
Welcome to scam.com.

Have you actually read the thread?

'AGumbaGuy1' claims he is a former, retired, law enforcement officer that now appears to work or is associated with a company involved in a small claims court case. 'AGumbaGuy1' has also been informed that said number will be provided in court on 4OCT2008.

Let me put it this way. If you were suing someone in court, as the plaintiff.
1. Would you be talking about and giving answers to the defendant in an open public forum?
2. Have you ever heard of The Miranda Warning?
Quote:
You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions.
Anything you do say may be used against you in a court of law.
I'd also point out that 'AGumbaGuy1' is not the only former law enforcement officer posting in this forum. In fact, I believe we even have a former Judge that posts around here.

Last edited by nomaxim : 08-02-2008 at 06:18 AM.

Old 08-02-2008, 08:15 AM

Yes, I have read the entire thread and I think the only believable people are the freetricity people, especially the police officer.

It's obvious that twamaso and fightinback have never seen the product in question or they would prove it by giving that code number he keeps asking for. I also believe he caught both of them lying by saying they had.

He correctly nailed you on the "daring" thing (you have got to be embarrassed over that one or you would have responded to it).

Hopeful Cynic broke the cardinal rule of blogging "don't drink and blog".

krazy12982's post is almost stupid given the police officer had already stated he was asked to get involved by freetricity and decided to do exactly that. That kinda removes the mystery around his involvement, doesn't it?

Old 08-02-2008, 08:37 AM

All twamaso and fightinback have to do to restore their credibility is to tell us those code numbers.

Anything less proves they are liars. And regardless of what the busybody nomaxim suggests telling us those numbers would in no way impact any court proceedings or thier subsequent outcomes.

I have made two things perfectly clear:

1) I was asked by Freetricity to become and involved. I decided to and now I am. And, I intend on staying involved on their behalf.

2) I have had two of their products and both worked exactly as they were supposed to.

If twamaso and fightinback are so interested in seeing an actual product all they have to do is email me and I would be happy to invite them to my home to show them my fully functional WindMaster.

That should be easy for fightinback as I believe I have discovered he lives in California.

Next?

Again,

I totally support Freetricity and highly recommend its products.

Feel free to contact me for my opinion of Freetricity and its products at agumbaguy@yahoo.com

Ps, I would like to thank all those who have emailed me their support but remaining silent on this thread while complementing me doesn't do much good.

Old 08-02-2008, 08:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGumbaGuy1 View Post
Hopeful Cynic,

I can live without the lectures from the Friday night cocktail crowd. No matter how entertaining.

Let’s get something straight here. I was asked to get involved so I am involved. Regardless of what your almost poetic prose may imply I now know several things about this company and its product that are irrefutable. That’s where the facts come in. You may have missed that during your refreshment break.

The code is obviously an ID that can separate those who have actually seen the product (none so far) from those who haven’t. Perhaps identifying fact from fiction is unimportant to you but I have spent most of my life making sure it is most important.

And since you seem to have a mastery of the written word why would you write “On preview I apologize to …” when it is “upon review I apologize to …”?

Anything else?

AGumba, first of all to whatever extent any of the above was meant as a complement I do thank you but I have no literary pretense. I just have a keyboard and like to think I know how to use it.

Speaking of which it seems that you and a few other people here (the thread starter for example) were prompted to post here by someone from Freetricity. Might I suggest the next time they make such a request they be a little more specific in the type of "support" that would be useful in rehabilitating their companies image.

The post I've quoted is almost entirely an excellent example of the type of logical fallacy know as an Ad Hominem argument. What I say about you or what you say about me (or anyone else here) has zero bearing on the topic of this thread, namely is Freetricity a Great company to do business with.

You and the several other supporters who were asked by Freetricity to post here report great success with the company and it's products (side question, do you stand to profit financially from the promotion of this company?). Some other posters both here and in other places are far less satisfied (to say the least). I will also point out the Better Business Bureau's rating for Freetricity has been trending downward for a while now so I'd find it disingenuous to claim there is only one very vocal person critical of the company.

You seem very keen on serial numbers, perhaps you could be helpful in telling us the Underwriters Laboratories certification number for the WindMaster. It will be on the little UL sticker on the side of the unit. With that number we can check their online database for their report on the WindMaster. Thanks in advance.

Old 08-02-2008, 08:52 AM

LOFL

"I just have a keyboard and like to think I know how to use it."

Obviously not. Read the following.

"The post I've quoted is almost entirely an excellent example of the type of logical fallacy know as an ..."

Leaving most of that way over written statement alone (almost entirely an excellent example) wouldn't the ending be "known as an"?

Hopeful Cynic you need to get over yourself! You are pitiful at best.

Old 08-02-2008, 09:04 AM

I'll make you a deal Hopeful Poet. I'll be happy to post any and all applicable UL numbers with respect to the WindMaster right after twamaso and fightinback post those codes that prove they actually have a WindMaster in their possession.

I find it very enlightening that the only posts you think are "attacks" are those by the Freetricity posters. Perhaps you should reread fightinback's and twamaso's most eloquent comments.

Or, do you have another agenda?

Old 08-02-2008, 09:42 AM
Newbie Member

To My Dog Frazz or whoever you are,

You call me obsessive. This is like my 3rd post on this thread. ADumbaguy has responded probably close to 30 times. Yeah, you hit that one on the head. What exactly is your agenda on here. To come in and blindly throw your support behind Fraudtricity for absolutely no reason. You see, that is the thing that catches everybodys attention anytime someone comes in here with such vehement defense of this company. Why? What's your dog in this fight. Since I know I won't get a honest answer from you, don't even bother.

And to ADumbaguy, I do have a Windmaster, but you'll never get that code from me. You're not the judge, so why should I cater to you. If you come to court, you'll see it firsthand. As to telling NoMaxim you'll provide the UL after we give you this code, everybody knows Fraudtricity has never had there products independently tested, so there is no UL listing. They've never applied to any agencies that would make this a legitimate product. Everytime someone questions them on this subject, they just don't answer. Probably because they know if they ever did do any testing, It would blow their cover. We all know what the results would be.

Old 08-02-2008, 09:49 AM

Just supply the codes fightinback! Or like the police officer said email him (why do I think you haven't got the guts to) and go see his?

Maybe this is only your 4th rant but it is a rant for sure!

You make believing the Freetricity posters a very easy thing to do.

Old 08-02-2008, 09:52 AM

LOFL

"And to ADumbaguy, I do have a Windmaster, but you'll never get that code from me. You're not the judge, so why should I cater to you."

Because you are the one who said (and keeps saying) he has one. The police officer simply asked you to prove it and you cant!

So, you are either a liar or fool. Take your pick!

Old 08-02-2008, 09:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGumbaGuy1 View Post
I'll make you a deal Hopeful Poet. I'll be happy to post any and all applicable UL numbers with respect to the WindMaster right after twamaso and fightinback post those codes that prove they actually have a WindMaster in their possession.
No deal, apples to oranges. I am sure that if any of the components of the WindMaster system were purchased from a second party those vendors would be following best practices and displaying good buisness sense in having their product vetted by a respected and objective third party like Underwriters Laboratory. I was wondering if the WindMaster it's self has a UL certification?

Quote:
I find it very enlightening that the only posts you think are "attacks" are those by the Freetricity posters. Perhaps you should reread fightinback's and twamaso's most eloquent comments.

Or, do you have another agenda?
This thread was started at the request of Freetricity and you yourself admit to having been asked to post in it, and even thought you have not addressed my question about a personal profit motive I can honestly say when I first opened this thread I had no agenda at all. Hell if the WindMaster performs as advertised I may be interested in buying one.

I presume this thread was started to set the facts straight about Freetricity and counter act the negative publicity other previous discussions have created. If that is true I can only say you and the other Freetritizens are doing a poor job of it. Unless generating antagonism in potential customers is a design feature of the WindMaster.